Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Valerie my Moderator » Post #27

Sat Oct 03, 2020 20:57 in General Talk

......and desks, lamps, dish towels, dog food, dog treats, dog toys, cat food, cat treats, cat stuff, baby mattresses, baby crib, holiday decorations, rugs, vitamins, health products.....

I keep the stuff. Some companies do not allow for the item to be given away. In addition, those
same companies won't allow you to throw the item away until six months has passed. Also, the
same companies do not allow the items to be sold.

There's a lot of things I do in fact use. Some I use for awhile. Eventually stuff gets moved outside
to one of my storage buildings.

Valerie my Moderator » Post #22

Sat Oct 03, 2020 18:22 in General Talk

vacuums
car supplies: car seat covers, car cleaners, car vac
tires
ropes
tents
bat mitten set

I've never received a fishing rod.

Valerie my Moderator » Post #21

Sat Oct 03, 2020 18:20 in General Talk

Well I dunno, Darkstar2, in regards to product sampling in Canada. That is a topic I could
have on my site. I get large stuff and small stuff and inexpensive stuff and expensive stuff.
I focus on products I can use.

I've received stuff like:

tv's
sofa's
china
skillets
pan sets
coffee makers
blankets
bed frames
mattresses
comforters
pillows
brooms
mops
cleaning supplies
food
salads
candy
pizza's
curtains
drapes
tv stands
computers
laptops
paper products: diaries, notebooks, school supplies, fountain pens
shoes
dresses
sunglasses
cosmetics
skin care
tools: power tools, drills, screwdrivers, etc
paint
garden tools: garden shears, hedge trimmer, shovels, rakes, weedeater, etc
computer accessories: mouse, mouse, and more mouse, mouse pads, computer stands, etc
printers
faucets
electric heaters
radiator oil heaters
crock pots and numerous other cookware
............and more more more more more more

I've been doing it for years.

One time I actually got a huge case of candy bars. Every day I was eating those candy bars.
They were so good. It took me a month to eat them all. :mrgreen:

Valerie my Moderator » Post #14

Sat Oct 03, 2020 15:56 in General Talk

Well Darkstar2, yes and no to your idea about support. Yes in that I think it is a good idea but
no in regards to member accounts. Moderators are a good support system for answering many
questions and directing members on how to's. When a member has an account issue, a mod
has no access to member accounts and should not have. But they could have a system like they
do with the mod forum in that no one can access it but admins and mods. Therefore for account
issues, those could posted in a designated forum in which administration support can fix and/or
reply with email. Actually, I think that would be a very good system for everyone because the
company Prodege would actually save money, moderators would be paid, members would receive
better and faster support.

All active moderators receive a bonus at years end. The bonus amounts are based on moderator
activity. Some mod bonuses are very small because they do only moderate one forum and it
may be one that is rarely active. The same could be implemented for stipends.

Some sub forums do not have a moderator. Yes, it's come to that.

The Polish sub forum moderator, is here occasionally but has been very busy else where.

You see you can't blame people for needing to make money. Like I said, originally it was OK
on CS to volunteer but it wasn't long that Jim even saw he needed to pay us something so
he started the yearly bonus.

NO Darkstar2, there is no secrets that I have. I am being honest. I do have a little bit of a
life on here and off here. I do product sampling online and I have really been meaning to
start a site about how to get free stuff. That would be attached to a training program on
how to get free cash. Attached to that would be one or two other things that I can't discuss
at this time.

So this is what I am saying. If Prodege is not going to pay me a stipend, I have other things
I can be doing with my time instead of spending it here for $0.

That's it. No secrets.

Valerie my Moderator » Post #4

Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:08 in General Talk

It was here, and I think that is about it.

ClixSense did not initially have a forum but when all the other PTC programs popped up
with forums, they felt like they may need to also. I suppose when Neobux came along
with their forum, CS felt it was time to have one too.

ClixSense even set sub forums with similar titles such as 'success stories', 'payment proofs', etc.

Although not everyone posts and not everyone reads forums, they are a good idea.

Support is something that is not general. It's a must.

This IS the internet and it's anyone's game/market. Other earning opportunities pop up and
are developed all the time. It's the company with great support, great earning options, fast
payouts, easy system, that always rises to the top.

Did you know? » Post #6

Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:59 in General Talk

Well yep. Our theory is as good as theirs. :D

Come to think of it, I don't have a theory about that. :lol:

Ankieta i pytania o objawy covid-19 » Post #8

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:39 in Polish

To jest powszechne. Na początku dostaję również ukryte pytania i czasami kwalifikuję się do wypełnienia ankiety, a czasami nie. W związku z tą pandemią niektóre routery pytają o to na początku procedury wstępnego przesiewania.

It is common. I get the covid questions at the start also and some times I qualify to take the survey and some times not. With this pandemic going on, some routers ask this at the start of a prescreener.

Valerie my Moderator » Post #2

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:35 in General Talk

Thanks Jose but I don't think they're interested in paying moderators.

They may do away with the forums completely. That, I don't know.

Did you know? » Post #4

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:31 in General Talk

In a way, I guess it depends on how you look at it.

What I mean is, the Indians were in America. So it is not like it was not discovered by anyone.

Some think the American Indians were of Asian decent. Maybe. Altho it does seem more probable
to be they were Aztec Indians from perhaps more than one culture or breed. In other words, Mexicans.

Did you know? » Post #2

Sat Oct 03, 2020 06:57 in General Talk

Still up in the air by some. Many think Leif Erickson, an explorer from
Iceland, was the one that truly discovered America. I tend to agree but
all I really know is someone did. :mrgreen:

Not lengthy and interesting read:

Leif Erikson - Wikipedia

Why the locked topics around here ? » Post #25

Fri Oct 02, 2020 22:26 in General Talk

Excessive vowels is not allowed. :mrgreen:

Anyone have IMDb tv? » Post #5

Fri Oct 02, 2020 20:11 in General Talk

I have Roku and about or over 100 channels in my list. Roku adds them like auto pilot.

It's been years since I looked at Tubi but yep, it is in my Roku. I'll have to check it out.

The thing is, I automatically hit Amazon Prime and watch stuff on there. When I want
news, some times I will hit on a news channel but most the time I read the news online.

A lot of talk about Peacock lately and that is also in my Roku. I think it has free and a
paid option. Everything is in my Roku, I just don't take the time to look thru it all.

AND every time I remove a channel from my Roku, it comes right back! :evil:

Spring in Brazil » Post #7

Fri Oct 02, 2020 17:11 in General Talk

It's chilly over here now. Fall.

Today the high was about 64 Fahr. and looking at the next ten days, the highest will
be no more than about 72. Of course, nights are far cooler.

At this very moment approx 7 pm central, it is 55 Fahr. It's much cooler than that in
the Northern States.

Anyone have IMDb tv? » Post #3

Fri Oct 02, 2020 16:57 in General Talk

It's at Amazon so I don't really know anything about it.

Ankieta i pytania o objawy covid-19 » Post #5

Fri Oct 02, 2020 13:51 in Polish

Recently many surveys are asking about your Covid-19 experience when clicking through to a survey. However, that does not mean you have qualified to take the survey. It's simply part of the pre-screener.

Ostatnio wiele ankiet pyta o Twoje wrażenia z Covid-19, kiedy klikasz na ankietę. Nie oznacza to jednak, że masz kwalifikacje do wypełnienia ankiety. To po prostu część programu wstępnego.

Anyone have IMDb tv? » Post #1

Fri Oct 02, 2020 13:41 in General Talk

I was looking at it on Amazon. It's free streaming with ads.

Why the locked topics around here ? » Post #21

Fri Oct 02, 2020 13:04 in General Talk

It really is a fun topic to read thru, zegon. :P

Spring in Brazil » Post #4

Fri Oct 02, 2020 08:57 in General Talk

Aaaaahahahahahahahaha

Toss it a banana and see if it shuts up. :lol:

Brak OpinionWorld » Post #2

Fri Oct 02, 2020 08:56 in Polish

Mogą pracować na tym routerze.

Spring in Brazil » Post #2

Fri Oct 02, 2020 08:50 in General Talk

Over 107

That's HOT!

Plus you're stating Spring has only just started. Summer is hotter than Spring.

I think you best be saving up and making plans to move to a cooler climate.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 24, 2020 14:00:08 EST