Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Insult vs Praise » Post #11

Mon Feb 27, 2017 13:11 in General Talk

Well I reckon I best lock this one down.

I feel insulted for not being insulted because it is so insulting to not be insulted when you know you have been here ten years and deserve all the insults from all the insulting members that love to insult you because you have been here ten years.

Topic Locked

Insult vs Praise » Post #10

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:57 in General Talk

I know how Marcel thinks. It didn't take me long to figure him out. His motto is:

'GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!' :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahaha » Post #17

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:22 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: oh really sorry val i didn't know,,i thought they were just humorous images with quotes which i found on the net and thought i would share here with everyone,,ok i will double check next time,,,but really i dont spam coz thats one thing i don't even like myself never mind doing it.

on top of that i had warning from admin which was really unnecessary considering all my posts are genuine replies or topics of some sort,you know that,,i quite a good gal really :mrgreen:

Yes you did spam. Regardless of intentional or not, you did.

The warning was not from admin. It was from me.

The warning system is primarily just that. A way to let the member know he/she did not follow
the forum rules or some other message the member needs to receive/know. Although most
members do not realize it, a message may in fact be protecting them in one way or another.

I am not sure if it is in the rules but it is a poor idea to copy images from the web and post them.
Some years ago, admin did post regarding to this. There is more problems with it than most people
realize such as copy right infringement which may sound funny but not so much when you are sued
and it does happen. Another problem is simply the owner knowing his image has been taken and
changing the image link so that the posted image is nothing more than a tiny x in the post. Another
problem is the member could be banned from ClixSense entirely if admin is contacted by the owner
of the image with a complaint.

So not just here, but wherever you post other peoples images, you might want to think twice before
you do. Of course, the type of images you posted with links in the image, was free advertising for
those websites and that is what made it spam.

Fingleton dies at 36 » Post #1

Mon Feb 27, 2017 09:18 in General Talk

That's sad. He was only 36 years old. Britains tallest man.

Wow , » Post #3

Mon Feb 27, 2017 08:29 in General Talk

Everyone is working to pick up the extra bonus percentage. Tomorrow is the last day.

hahahahahahahahahahaha » Post #15

Mon Feb 27, 2017 08:26 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: i dont know what i am doing wrong here,i thought this section is for funny posts,anyway first one got removed coz political so opologies for that but the 2nd one i thought was pretty funny,no need to have that removed ?

guess anything i post now will be a waste of time :roll:

definition of spam

irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.

i dont think i fit into any of these categories.....

I don't know what your images were. All I know is they are spam because they both had
website links displayed in them.

Insult vs Praise » Post #2

Sun Feb 26, 2017 22:27 in General Talk

Well alrightie then.

I always say, a peanut butter sandwich just ain't happy without the jelly.

Tomorrow is my anniversary - 10 years with CS » Post #19

Sun Feb 26, 2017 22:25 in General Talk

We had ask for a forum some years prior but never got it.

Then I think with all the PTC's coming out, all of them having a forum, CS decided it was time.

Yep, it was something like the first 4 years or more without a forum. Even after it launched, there
really wasn't a heck of a lot to cheer about. It was a simple PTC and that was about it other than
the ClixGrid.

I suggested to Jim to add offers/videos/surveys/etc. They did. Eventually they added the Tasks too.
Then other PTC's started implementing the same thing too.

People have always copy catted ClixSense. I always hate that too. I like originality and always feel
like there should be a law about people taking your idea for their own. You know, like the ClixGrid.
It's like many people are too lazy and too lame brained to come up with anything on their own.

Tomorrow is my anniversary - 10 years with CS » Post #16

Sun Feb 26, 2017 18:51 in General Talk

Looks like the forums opened Nov. 2011.

Tomorrow is my anniversary - 10 years with CS » Post #15

Sun Feb 26, 2017 18:48 in General Talk

cookin2 wrote: Congratulations!!

It should be a national holiday! It falls on a Monday just like most of the other holidays.

It is now formally recognized as "Valerie's Day".

The same as Washington's birthday which they later changed to President's Day. Maybe a few years down the road, we can rename it "Moderator's Day".

Kind of funny. My birthday is in Feb. I attended Washington school.

Hmmmm I am going to look see what day the forums opened.

Tomorrow is my anniversary - 10 years with CS » Post #8

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:18 in General Talk

Oh I said yesterday because I thought today was the 28th.
It's tomorrow.

I need to start wearing my glasses. :shock:

Tomorrow is my anniversary - 10 years with CS » Post #1

Sun Feb 26, 2017 09:23 in General Talk

Tomorrow the 27th makes ten years since I joined ClixSense.

WoW Time zooms by when you're having a blast and making money the fun way!

April watch! » Post #3

Sat Feb 25, 2017 22:19 in General Talk

I kind of side with the animal rights activists.

It's like nothing is sacred any more in regards to privacy.

Personally, I wouldn't want the world looking at me while I am giving birth. Heck, I didn't
even want to look at me giving birth.

Of course birth is natural process, hopefully it is. I'd rather see the baby AFTER it is born.

I also think about the what if's. People even children watching and what if the giraffe has
a horrific problem?

No privacy any more, not even for a giraffe.

What Pay Option Charges the least amount? Anyone ? » Post #14

Fri Feb 24, 2017 08:17 in General Talk

Always do a little research, Larry.

The link you placed there, has a ton of scam warnings. Whether it is truly a scam or not, I have
no idea but unfortunately people don't know these things so posting a link to something that has
a lot of scam warnings, not a good idea. That is why I removed it.

Eating Tarantulas » Post #14

Wed Feb 22, 2017 16:09 in General Talk

charez wrote: +Valérie

When you compare with what the food industry is selling us, I wonder what is the worst. :roll:

Food Contamination Costs the Food Industry $55.5 Billion
fortune.com/food-contamination/

I don't have time to visit that right now but just wanted to say, the topic wasn't about comparing
foods. At least I don't think it was.

I don't care what other people eat. If they want to risk their lives on eating insects and garbage,
that is their choice. HOWEVER and it is a BIG HOWEVER, it is the average income person that PAYS
for their idiocies. It is only one small reason why health insurance rates skyrocket.

Perhaps some day people will discover that taking responsibility for what they do and what they put
in to their bodies truly is the big reason for what kills them.

It is a scientific fact today, more recently discovered due to DNA. that only 5% of genetics is related
to health diseases. That leaves us with 95% of our health issues, related to what we do to ourselves.
Such as:

-Eating red meat
-Eating meats from animals that have ingested hormones and unatural feeds
-Eating fruits and vegetables grown in chemical laced dirts
-Eating too much food period resulting in obesity which also results in many diseases such as diabetes
-Eating too much processed foods and sugars
-Eating artificial foods such as sugars
-Consuming unfiltered water that has various chemicals and bacterias

I could go on. We all know these things. Does that mean it is of for me to buy some cockroaches to
eat? Why heck no! Yall can say this person did it and that person did it etc. Well I watched a video
of a young woman hanging off a high rise just so she could gain attention. You gonna go do that too?

So just know, do what you want. But I am telling you, eating cockroaches is NOT a good idea. :silent:

i need help » Post #2

Wed Feb 22, 2017 15:54 in General Talk

judechichi wrote: good day pals i am in need of help. ever since crowdflower deactivated me i have not been able to earn money from clixsense. i was happy doing CF jobs until i was deactivated. now i really need help. i am employing you guys seriously i am in need of help i need $30 but i don't know how i can get it.right now i don't even know if i am violating any of the rules. please pals help me so that i can settle some bills thank you. the most painful aspect is paytoo i can't even upgrade because i don't have the document they are looking for so my cash is hanging there if i had known payza will come back i would have waited. thank you as you come to my resque.

I strongly suggest you read the rules of ClixSense and their forums.

Nigeria has a very poor view by most people online due to it's long history of scamming people.

I suggest to you, to take a deep look at yourself and what you can do honestly to help yourself live
a better life and help make the world a better place for you and your loved ones to live. Place your
efforts in honest work and finding legal ways to rise above hardships.

Everyone has bills to pay and many work very hard to do so. I suggest you work instead of beg.

Eating Tarantulas » Post #7

Tue Feb 21, 2017 21:27 in General Talk

Cockroaches are proven or suspected carriers of the organisms that cause the following infections:

Salmonellosis
Typhoid Fever
Cholera
Gastroenteritis
Dysentery
Leprosy
Plague
Campylobacteriosis
Listeriosis
Giardia
Cockroaches can also trigger asthma and other allergies as well as spread E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus.

Eating Tarantulas » Post #6

Tue Feb 21, 2017 21:25 in General Talk

Cockroaches may spread a range of diseases. It is believed that the cockroach may be a reservoir for a range of bacteria including salmonella, staphylococcus and streptococcus. The cockroach can also harbour viruses such as the polio virus.

Don't be fooled. I worked in health care for many years and I have seen people get very sick
on less.

Check » Post #2

Tue Feb 21, 2017 17:52 in General Talk

Yes mine arrived today as well.

As a norm, if they get the checks processed readily, one can expect to receive it in 5 to 7 days.
I always say by month end because they are not always processed immediately on the 10th.
Actually this month, it was the 13th or a day after.

Eating Tarantulas » Post #2

Tue Feb 21, 2017 17:50 in General Talk

She is a weirdo.

You know what? I truly dislike the way young people are so influenced by actors. Just because
an actor is an actor, does not mean they are smart or know the world.

Creatures carry diseases. This is why in poverty stricken areas in many countries, people are
so sick. Anyone with half a brain would know that eating cockroaches is not a good idea.

If you are hungry and have nothing to eat, I suppose most people will eat just about anything
to stay alive. To me, that is a self preservation strategy, to say the least.

However, if you are someone such as her, she has too much money and yet she is eating insects!
I find it not only repulsive but very immoral. The people, or at least many people that eat that
stuff is simply hungry. There are people that are delusional and believe that those things carry
some sort of health benefits if they eat them and nothing could be further from the truth.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 15, 2019 17:27:17 EST