Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

home remedies for aches/pains aka The Bean Topic » Post #16

Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 in General Talk

RoseGold wrote:
valerie wrote: PS. I have grapefruit cups in the fridge. Companies such as 'Dole' sells fruit cups and I like to
buy their grapefruit cups too. Nice to have those when you don't have a whole grapefruit.

I buy Del Monte fruit cups every week...Mandarin Orange, Mixed Fruit Salad, Pink Grapefruit, Peaches, Pears, Pineapple....Which I sometimes make a sandwich after drinking the juice. :thumbup: Yes I'm serious ;)

I usually order them online from walmart. I do buy the great value cans of peaches, pears, and
fruit cocktail. I don't normally buy the pineapple great value as I find it tastes different. I order
a lot of the gel cups and fruit cups. I eat those most every day.

Did you know they have a new one?

It is pineapple coconut and boy it is good! If you like coconut, you'll like it. It is pineapple in a
coconut juice or coconut flavor.

Never made a sandwich out of fruit. :lol:

I tried some of the fusion fruit veggie cups and did not see anything so remarkable about those.

3 real tales.....tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Mar 10, 2017 07:56 in General Talk

Actually interesting topic. People lose so many things.

I still to this day wonder what happen to the $5.00 bill my grandfather gave me when I was
12 years old. My sister and I was going to the theater to see a movie and he gave each of
us a $5 bill. When we got to the theater, my sister paid for both of us to get in because I
couldn't find mine. All I can figure is that when I went to place it in the pocket of my jeans,
it went to the ground instead. I think the reason why I think about that some times and get
more upset about it than anything else I have ever lost, is because my grandfather gave it
to me.

What's really fun to do is hide money. Hide a $20 bill in a shoe box and old blue jeans, etc.
Then one day long after you have forgotten about it, you happen upon it. It will make your
day. :mrgreen:

If You are Psychic tell me what.....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Mar 09, 2017 21:29 in General Talk

That's easy.

Cigarette.

home remedies for aches/pains aka The Bean Topic » Post #10

Thu Mar 09, 2017 19:32 in General Talk

PS. I have grapefruit cups in the fridge. Companies such as 'Dole' sells fruit cups and I like to
buy their grapefruit cups too. Nice to have those when you don't have a whole grapefruit.

home remedies for aches/pains aka The Bean Topic » Post #9

Thu Mar 09, 2017 19:30 in General Talk

You should be able to get an aloe vera plant at any garden nursery that sells house plants.

I don't have any at the moment but I have grown many inside my house and people tend to be
amazed at how well they grow for me.

The key is to not water them but very rarely and leave them in a very warm sunny location.
In addition, use good potting soil that is very rich dark soil.

As babies sprout, you can pull those up and plant them in baby planters.

home remedies for aches/pains aka The Bean Topic » Post #2

Thu Mar 09, 2017 17:04 in General Talk

I can't really think of any.

Most people that used home made remedies are those that made them before there was
any thing else. I always assume that is why they are dead now.

Ok I am kidding, sort of.

I can't really think of anything. Household items that one usually has in their kitchen can
be good such as Baking Soda, Garlic, and even Ice. Other products that are normally found
in the restroom such as rubbing alcohol.

Generally, I keep a variety of common household products such as those I mentioned and
various ointments. I think I have an ointment for most everything.

I have back pain 24/7 and rather use to it. The other day I purchased a bottle of Bayer for
back pain. Might of been around $15 for the bottle of 100 or 200. They didn't even phase
the pain. I had a bottle of Equate aspirin, bottle of 500 for $3 and I took two of those and
it really helped relieve the back pain.

UnCommon Sense Topic » Post #16

Thu Mar 09, 2017 07:55 in General Talk

That sounds like a thriller movie I watched the other night. :lol:

How Do You Manage Stress? » Post #28

Thu Mar 09, 2017 07:54 in General Talk

Actually being that I have a minor is Psych, there are things you can do when stressed.

The absolute first thing you should do is to avoid what is causing you to be stressed or
minimize it. That may be easier said than done, depending on what is causing your
stress.

Let's take this forum, for example. There was a member on here that always seemed
to get stressed over everything posted that she did not agree with. It was obvious she
was stressed by her replies. Was there anything she could do to elevate that stress?

Yes. She has/had several options.

1. don't visit the forums
2. don't read the posts
3. don't post
4. don't reply to posts

I always saw how stressed she was and one day, she figured it out for herself and now
she never posts and probably rarely visits the forums. That was a good thing for her to
do.

There are a lot of things we can do in our lives to eliminate stress and or reduce it
dramatically if we try to understand it and then develop a plan for it.

Food. Food often plays a role in our stress. Too much sugar and fats may have a
significant impact on how much we stress and how well we cope with it. For example,
have you ever felt stressed but had no idea why? Maybe it was those 5 candy bars
you ate last night. How would you eliminate that stress? You would make it a point
to eat healthy.

What about the man that is beating you up physically or emotionally and resulting in
a dramatic amount of stress for you. Eliminate the stress by kicking his no good low
living tail out once and for all forever. Stress gone.

There may be things in life we can't walk away from or change. In those cases we have
to change our self in how we cope with the stress. You can do that by learning to laugh,
to not take things too seriously, to meditate, exercise, look at the other side, etc.

How Do You Manage Stress? » Post #23

Wed Mar 08, 2017 19:45 in General Talk

I'm the opposite.

If I am stressing about something, the last thing I want is quiet or a walk.

UnCommon Sense Topic » Post #8

Wed Mar 08, 2017 16:51 in General Talk

Sargon43 wrote: :)

A man of many words takes many paths.
A man with few words takes few paths.
A man with no words takes no paths.

I just made that up. :lol:

UnCommon Sense Topic » Post #7

Wed Mar 08, 2017 16:50 in General Talk

jj you so funny! :lol: :mrgreen:

UnCommon Sense Topic » Post #1

Wed Mar 08, 2017 15:00 in General Talk

Post here when you have synapsis brain failure which may result in a lack of common sense.

What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

Ha boba do do do act l haha blab dob dob dob dob. Irk!

And so Waaaaaa Har!

Gee, I feel so much better now.

How Do You Manage Stress? » Post #17

Wed Mar 08, 2017 14:52 in General Talk

Laugh. I am one of those people that some times cannot control my laughter and will
cry while I laugh.

It's easy today to cure stress. Just go to youtube and watch old shows like Andy Griffith and
Lucy show and Danny Kaye movies, etc.

Last night I watched 'Dana Carvey Straight White Male 60' on Netflix. That was the funniest
stand up comedy act I have watched in years. If anyone had came in at that time, they would
have thought I was in severe pain or out of my mind.

Don't take life too seriously. It doesn't take you seriously at all.

Affeliate Link » Post #4

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:54 in General Talk

It depends on the site.

If you are using a traffic exchange, for example, normally you would simply paste in your affiliate link
in the appropriate slot for it. Same goes for banners.

If it is your own website, you'll need to know a little html.

If you are advertising on any other site, same goes, there will be a slot for you to paste in your
affiliate link.

Just follow the information stated wherever you intend to place it.

Any one using Skrill From India ? » Post #4

Sat Mar 04, 2017 22:16 in Hindi

What's wrong with the India sub forum?

I am moving this topic there because you would get more information from others in India.

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #35

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 in General Talk

I don't think I'd be too fond of Australia but it would be a nice place to visit. I suppose it just
depends on where you live in Australia and your life-style.

To quit smoking cigarettes, you really need to focus on not being around others that smoke
cigarettes. It's kind of like waving a candy bar in front of a child and telling them they can't
have it. This is how I quit:

-First I truly wanted to quit. When I went to asleep, I would some times wake myself up
wheezing. I know and I knew what smoking was doing to me. It not only causes lung cancer,
it causes throat cancer, gum cancer, and various other forms of cancer. In addition, it causes
premature wrinkling of the skin....and on no, not just the face! It also can result in brittle hair
and clogged pores. In addition, it makes you stink like a tobacco barn. I always smoked in
my house. Kind of funny tho because when I was younger, I never noticed smoke affecting
my house but as I grew older, I came to realize the dirty 'orange' residue on ceilings and
furnishings and clothes. IF you don't know, educate yourself. Face it. KNOW what this no
good habit is doing to you and those around you. So that is the first stage, to really know
you want to save yourself and others by quitting.

-Second I bought the Patch. BUT I didn't just buy it. I followed the step by step directions
exactly. I didn't think about the next moment. I didn't think about tomorrow. If you think
like that, you will have a hard time quitting. Just go with the patch and know that at this
second you are smoke free.

-Third I did not allow anyone to smoke around me. No smoking in my house! No smoking
around me! If I saw anyone smoking any where, I turned the other way. Same goes for
television. If I saw someone smoking on tv or in a movie, I turned the channel. The least
reminders I had of smoking, was a very big help in my quitting.

-Fourth I broke on about the 12th day. Something happened and I was upset. I grabbed
a cigarette from my ex husband and almost choked on it but I smoked it completely. Then
I felt so bad. I said ok, I made a mistake, I had a weak moment, I won't do that again and
I didn't.

-Fifth I created activity. Most times when I felt a strong urge for a smoke, I would do something
active. Clean the house. Go for a Walk. Do some exercises. Go for a drive. You don't want
to do what sad people do. Sad people put on sad music and drown as deep as they can in their
sadness. Instead, be strong, resist the urge to dive into smoking and go do something.

-Sixth if you really want to quit, make sure you have no cigarettes in your house or vehicle.
There were plenty of times I might have grabbed one IF I had them. I made sure I didn't.
Just like my ex husband having a pack in his shirt pocket and during a weak moment, I smoked
one. Also relates back to not allowing anyone around you that smokes or even has smokes
on them.

It doesn't matter how long you are smoke free, you'll be like an alcoholic. There will always
be brief moments in your life that you will feel the urge for a cigarette. But it's a fleeting urge.
You just think of something else at that moment.

My ex husband quit cigarettes and smokes those little sweets or swisher cigars. I don't know
how much better they are for a person overall but in regards to expense, he said one of those
will last him one or two days. He says he will light it and puff or two, put it out, go back to it
later. So I would say that is better than cigarettes. And here, I think they sell two of those to
a pack for about one dollar. So in regards to expense and perhaps a lot lighter on the lungs
if you don't inhale the smoke, would be to try those little cigars.

Glamorous age » Post #2

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:06 in General Talk

Well not too sure about the word 'glamorous' but I suppose if that is the focus, it would most
probable rank amongst the younger people. I mean there is glamor used a lot of ways, in people
attributes, in clothing, in physical appearance, etc.

As for an attraction factor, I think for the younger group it is probably firstly based on appearance.
Not always of course but I would say that is a lot of what attracts younger people to each other.

Personally, I think middle aged men and often older, are more attractive then younger men. That
is just me. For example, I would be much more attracted to a 50 year old Clint Eastwood than a
20 year old Clint Eastwood. Men when young tend to be baby faced. When they grow older, their
face become rugged with character.

In regards to glamor, I see nothing glamorous about a man in general.

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #29

Fri Mar 03, 2017 22:34 in General Talk

Just because you quit smoking cigarettes does not mean you go to drugs. :lol:

I stopped smoking cigarettes years ago and I hate to say this but I will....I started smoking when I
was only ten years old. If I can quit, anyone can. I smoked two packs a day and some times more.

Now then, where did I put that last doobie.....KIDDING!

Dying of lung cancer really is one of the worst ways to die. Believe me, it really is a horrible death.

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #17

Fri Mar 03, 2017 08:01 in General Talk

The reason why Marcel and not just Marcel, by the way, me too, and even other moderators have
locked many of the shrill topics is just that. MANY. They are all over the place.

Believe it or not, no one needs this. There are very active members in ClixSense that work hard
every day to make money. They are working to complete surveys, tasks, view ads, and everything
else not to mention referring new members and new advertisers.

This constant badgering of Skrill fees is not helping anyone. NO ONE.

For starters, I spent time listing each payment processor and locating some of the more important
page links to them, and posted in the payment support sub forum. Anyone and everyone can go to
those payment processors with questions. If the fees are too high, then you choose another option.
As a norm, people tend to wait til they have more than ten bucks to withdraw to their bank before
they do. Makes sense.

A few weeks ago I sold one of my domain names for $5,000.00. GoDaddy's fees for premium
domains sells is 20%. They sent me $4,000.00. They kept a whopping $1,000.00. Wouldn't
you call that insane? Well the fact of the matter is, not really. I knew their fee. They did the
work selling it for me. I could have gone else where. I could have done something else. I
could have just kept it.

You know what? That is the cost of doing business online. I understand that.

You can holler til the cows come home about payment processor fees being too high. While you
are yelling about it, others understand online business and the costs associated with it.

I don't know about the UK or Italy or any other country.

I do know in America we have something called FREE ENTERPRISE. What free enterprise tells us
is that anyone in America has the right to start/open/operate their own business. I can go down
the street in town and buy a coffee for $4.00 or I can go down the street and buy a coffee for $2.00.
That is free enterprise. I can open a coffee shop and I can sell coffee for $10.00 a cup if I want to.
That is free enterprise.

You are yelling about something you have no control over. You don't own the payment processors.
You have no control over what they charge or what they don't charge or how they operate.

Unfortunately, online, there is not a coffee shop on every corner. In other words, there is not a
trustworthy online payment processor on every corner.

Entrepreneurship is risky. Every entrepreneur has taken risks. The key to not losing your tail along
the way is keeping your risks as low as possible. It is NOT about NOT taking the risks. It IS about
taking the risks.

ClixSense has listed several payment processors. They have kept the risks as low as possible for
themselves and for YOU. Most members here have more than one option they may choose.

Understand the risks of doing business online and choose the best option for you. If you can't choose
one, so be it. If you don't want to work here, that is your choice.

In regards to Direct Deposit to a million bank accounts, you don't even know what you are suggesting.
If they could even begin to take that route, you'd be lucky to have a dime out of every dollar.

Yep, you can voice your opinion til the cows come home. Go for it. Other members here that are
working hard, are not going to be too fond of your nonsense topic. In regards to Jim, I am mighty
sure he doesn't need help in this but if he did, he would come front and center and say so.

I don't know what this 'not fair' business is. Surely you are adults and know nothing is fair in life.
The payment processors could say the same to you. That you are not fair in criticizing them and
not know what work and struggles they went thru and what payments they must make and what
employees they must pay etc.

Payza has transfer partners » Post #13

Thu Mar 02, 2017 19:53 in General Talk

Of course they ask for more.

You are suppose to give them a copy of some kind of identification. A drivers license or
a credit card or some even request and/or will accept a copy of your utility statement.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 16:07:30 EST