Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

bring back » Post #6

Tue Mar 21, 2017 14:31 in General Talk

If one is cut down, two should be planted in it's place. That does happen but not enough.

It also takes many tress a long time to grow.

Speaking in the USA, wood is not used as often as it once was. It is still used a lot and
lumber is very expensive. However, other materials are often used instead such as
plastics, formica's, ceramics, pressed wood/chipboard, metals, etc.

When it comes to building houses, lumber is still very much in demand.

There has got to be a lot said for Neanderthals. They lived in caves, stayed warm in the
winter and cool in the summer without heat/air conditioning.

Warning to USA Skrill users » Post #4

Mon Mar 20, 2017 15:48 in General Talk

I strongly suggest USA members simply use the check option. Like I have stated and displayed
in the Payment Option sub forum, if you don't have a bank account you can get that blue card
thru american express and walmart.....no credit check and its free.

You know if you want to use money online, once you have the funds in your bank account, you
can always go into your PayPal and transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal...OR
use a debit/credit card. Just saying.

Killed 2000 today , bad person tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Mar 20, 2017 15:45 in General Talk

Yeah if you have that big of a problem and can't get rid of them, the best thing to do is call
an exterminator if you don't have one already.

They can drill into the foundation and spray.

In the USA, you pretty much have to have a termite contract before you can sell a house.
Not necessarily a contract but evidence that you have had your home sprayed for termites
and that you don't have termites.

I'll never forget many years ago I was renting a little old dumpy apartment. I was sitting in
a chair in the living room watching tv. I had a can of coke sitting on the floor. I reached down
to get my coke and brought up a can and hand full of tiny ants. I am shxx myself. I got up
and the ants had marched like in a band, all gathered in a row, from under the kitchens sink
and into the living room to my coke. I'll never forget that and so amazed by how they can
detect a food/drink source so quickly.

My problems is WASPS! In the summer time, they are abundant here. I've got 5 cans of
RAID wasp spray to start out the Spring season and I actually had 6.....already used one.

I came across a really really good wasp collector hanging contraption on walmart. All the
review were good but I had my doubts because I already have a couple similar. Well I want
you to know that thing is full of wasps and I only hung it up two days ago. I put some
apple juice in it and a few sugar cubes.

Warning to USA Skrill users » Post #2

Mon Mar 20, 2017 15:34 in General Talk

Not sure why you would choose it. I am sure some people in the USA that has their own reasons
might choose it, such as administrators that offer it as a payment option. However, I doubt many
USA people use it.

Just guessing but if you are going to continue to use it, I would suggest waiting til you have a
larger sum to transfer. You can review their information but usually it is a lot less overall to
transfer out larger amounts other than small amounts.

Surveys - I must be one of the unlucky people » Post #2

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 in General Talk

Yeah, I recon you are not trying enough of them.

Killed 2000 today , bad person tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 in General Talk

You need to use an indoor outdoor insect killer.

I use the Ortho Home Defense. Spray the perimeter of your home. Inside your home,
spray the area in which they are coming in.

Ortho Home Defense will in fact kill them and prevent them from coming inside your home.

Also any time you see any hills of ants outside, spray it with the Ortho.

It is very very rare that I get any kind of a bug inside my house. When I do see one, it is dead.

What do you know/think about HK? » Post #21

Sun Mar 19, 2017 22:36 in General Talk

give him a wallaby

Mayweather vs Mcgregor PPV on Aug 26,2017 » Post #24

Sun Mar 19, 2017 18:45 in General Talk

I'm really not interested much in the UFC.

What I liked to watch was boxing. The good old days when Ali was boxing.

What do you know/think about HK? » Post #12

Sun Mar 19, 2017 16:11 in General Talk

OoooEEeeee I'd love to visit Hong Kong.

I'd like to visit the temples and the big buddha and the Po Lin Monastery. :clap:
That would be so interesting and exciting!

I would also like to visit the shopping areas and theaters.

I think of Hong Kong as a place with a lot of action, fast paced, but also with a
rural scenic area.

Who knows? » Post #33

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:14 in General Talk

Knoxville, Tennessee

Lets Learn a New Language - Hello » Post #1

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:06 in General Talk

Let's learn a new language! :P

Type nothing but your country and 'Hello' in your language.

United States of America: Hello

Something Remarkable in Your City? » Post #1

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:03 in General Talk

NOT your country.

Is there something remarkable in the city in which you live or a nearby city?

Remarkable as in unique, mysterious, original, different, etc

In the community I live is small and rural and nothing remarkable about it. I am about a 30 minute
drive out of Jackson, Tennessee and it has some unique stuff there.

For example Jackson, TN has 'Casey Jones Village'.
home

A little history:
Tennessee history, preservation and educational artifacts

The Casey Jones Village in Jackson, TN is nice. It has a train and some stores and a very great place
to eat. Often famous and political figures when visiting Jackson, eat at the Casey Jones Village diner.
I eat there some times and it is really good home cooked food.

There's always Nashville, Tennessee and Memphis, Tennessee with plenty to do in those cities. I am
a little over an hour drive away from both. There is way too much to mention in those cities as most
do know that Nashville is the Country Music location and Memphis is the Blues location.....not to mention
Elvis Presley. There's never a shortage of places to go in either city or things to do.

Who knows? » Post #29

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 in General Talk

Ireland

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #2158

Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:27 in General Talk

Mayweather vs Mcgregor PPV on Aug 26,2017 » Post #14

Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:06 in General Talk

I don't know why you say it is a dying sport.

It's actually one of the few 'sports' I do like. Of course, it really isn't as good or as exciting as it was
in the old days.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor PPV on Aug 26,2017 » Post #7

Sat Mar 18, 2017 15:13 in General Talk

Yeah, I have some Kodi box's. I also have Kodi installed on my MAC but have never used it on
the computer.

The thing about Kodi is the fact it is buggy. I mainly watch movies on the '1Channel'. Many
others I have in there either do not work or very buggy. I have heard that Exodus is the best
BUT oddly, all I can get is movies from 1968 and 1969. :lol:

The sports channels in Kodi are weird too. I am not sure which one would have the fight.

Recently I ordered an Amazon Fire Stick but they are out of stock and I won't get it til in April.
One reason why I chose it is because they say Kodi can be installed on it. Will see.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor PPV on Aug 26,2017 » Post #3

Sat Mar 18, 2017 14:30 in General Talk

I said 'Mayweather'.

I do like watching boxing but I don't pay for it.

Years ago the price wasn't as bad but what we would do is pass the hat.
Friends come over, they each bring a six pack and toss some money in the hat.
It was fine like that because we would order pizza or the women cook, etc. Was
lots of fun and everyone got to watch the fight for a few bucks.

What's really bad is if you pay for it and it is over in a couple of rounds. :lol:

Payoneer transaction failed » Post #134

Sat Mar 18, 2017 14:18 in Hindi

You need to understand I am a moderator and I am not Jim and I am not administration.

I do what I said I would do and that is moderate the forums.

If you want Jim to know something, you need to contact him directly. Posting on this forum
directed to Jim, he might see it a year from now. Don't you understand that is why he has
moderators!

This is the Hindi sub forum because Indians wanted a sub forum in which they can discuss
things just like this, that pertain to them and their country. You have it so why go off on a
tangent flooding the forums with posts that no one can help you with and that Jim will not see!

Many wanted Payoneer and so there it is now. If it works for you great and if it doesn't
you'll need to choose another option or use your funds for advertising.

IF you are seeing something you think needs addressed to admin, who is your moderator?
Don't you know who your moderator is? Who is the Hindi moderator? I know, don't you?

Instead of many members contacting admin, your moderator can do it for you. When your
moderator contacts admin, the moderator will get a reply. If hundreds of you contact admin,
it may be ignored.

Understand the steps. Use common sense. You are Indian, you have an issue, you come to
Hindi sub forum, you see if other Indians can help, if you need admin contact that is not
personal, request Hindi moderator to contact admin.

countryside aaha!!! what a relief » Post #12

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 in General Talk

I don't smell them but rarely and when I do, it is faint. I guess the reason why I rarely see them in
the summer is because they come more to finding food.

It's in the cold months of the winter that I tend to see them. The cats rarely eat all their dry cat food
and some times I will look out and see a skunk eating it. Kind of funny.

Skunks are actually cute creatures. Well, some of them are. There are various breeds.

I guess in the winter the ground being harder they can't forage for food as well.

They don't bother me and if I go outside with one out there, it just runs off.

I think it was a couple of summers back, after winter, a lawn mower I had in a leanto, was started up
and a skunk had been under it. I guess it had made a warm place for itself during the winer. Well
starting the mower up got it some how and it run off. Hours later I noticed it wobbling across the lower
grounds, then it come up by the pond and finally up near the back of the house. It was barely alive
and in pain. I had my ex husband, kill it because it was suffering.

Most used Word » Post #3

Fri Mar 17, 2017 23:39 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: my most used word carries an xx rating :shock:

Your pant size?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 14:41:15 EST