Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

ClixSense needs your input » Post #63

Fri Mar 31, 2017 17:44 in General Talk

Do you folks realize how many people advertise at YouTube and other similar?

Actually, with the PTC option removed and a little word of mouth, everyone could make more money.

Instead of clicking on ads. You could simply view videos. Same difference only better.

They could call it ClixVideo.

But the BIG point I think PayPal is trying to make without going against their own policy by speaking,
is to do some editing on the site, stop referring to CS as a PTC. Take off everything on the site that
refers to PTC. No longer a Paid to Click. Instead, Get Paid To do things you already do online for free.

Change the structure of the PTC entirely. Place it in CATEGORIES......Example:

How To's

Food

Work at Home

So instead of a Paid to Click, you are paid to learn and paid to do what you already do online for free.

That might be worth a shot. What would hurt? They either approve it or they don't.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #26

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 in General Talk

Look at this and keep in mind, I am in the USA and have been here for over ten years:

My PTC Clicks today 12 total 82,462 earned $526.8670

Granted there are plenty of days over the years that I did not click the ads. I will have to say that most
years I have, day in and day out. Do the math. Just say $600 over the course of ten years. That is what....
120 months. In using $600 as the number, that is $5 per month....and I am in the USA.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #19

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:09 in General Talk

Jim, you know better than we do what your stats are, what's happening, enrollment increase or decrease, activity level, etc. You also know where the money is.

ClixSense has been online for ten years. I think it's time to revamp and up the game. Do away with the PTC. Do away with the ClixGrid. Get the programmers working to get ClixSense up to date. Implement Mobile. Implement an APP. Redesign the website. Implement Cash Back Shopping.

Those that say the PTC is gone, they won't earn nothing. Well if that is all you do here, you don't earn nothing any way. Seriously, what is your average earnings per month from viewing ads only? I just betcha that most that do nothing but view ads daily, are lucky to make $2.00 a month. The exception would be perhaps the USA when a big PTC advertiser comes to town but that is rare.

You can say whatever you want but the people that utilize PayPal, you know where they go. They just head over to a competitor site and I am not referring to NB.

Pet Behavior » Post #13

Fri Mar 31, 2017 09:32 in General Talk

If my dog could talk he would drive me absolutely wacko!

Mostly he would not shut up about toys. I want a new toy. Gimmie a new toy. You just walked
in the door so where is a new toy? I wanna eat the stuffing out of my toys. Stop throwing away
my toys. I'm gonna keep eating the eyeballs out of all my toys.

Nikorj, sorry to hear about your dog Luna.

Should tasman1 become queenie1? » Post #4

Fri Mar 31, 2017 09:23 in General Talk

Queen Queen Queenieeee.....

Errr no, that was Jen Jen Jennnieee...

Pet Behavior » Post #1

Fri Mar 31, 2017 00:26 in General Talk

My little dog is basically a spoiled baby.

He uses wee wee pads and his bathroom is in the utility room along with his brother Boogie the cat bathroom.

Bo is afraid of storms, rain, and strong winds.

So today he kept hanging out in the utility room crying. I'd go down there and get him thinking that the
storm was making him upset. It was to an extent but off and on all day, he would hang out in the utility
room and howl, whimper, carry on like he was dying. I thought maybe he had a belly ache. :?

I was doing a survey a few minutes ago and I heard him in the utility room again. So I go down there
(it's a step down), and again, when I would tell him to go up the step, he wouldn't and when I would begin
tp pick him up, he would take steps backwards.

Guess what was bothering him?

I had washed a heavy rug in the washer and it caused the washer to run over a little which resulted in a
throw rug I had below the step, to get wet. I took the throw rug and placed it in the garage to dry out and
also decided it was time for a new rug in that area. In fact, I will receive the throw rug I ordered for that
area tomorrow....actually more of a welcome mat than a rug.

I want you to know that Bo was raising cain over that rug not being at the bottom of the step. I went out
to the garage, got the rug, put it at the bottom of the step, and I swear I think I saw him smile. He ran on
up the step after that, happy as a lark.

Actually it does make sense. Bo only weighs 6 pounds and the step is a big step. He can't manage very
well without a rug being at the bottom of the step.

I think it's funny how pets have a way of letting us know what they want....some times.

The weather is atrocious » Post #3

Fri Mar 31, 2017 00:14 in General Talk

:lol:

I was making idle chatter as usual.

We did get some hail today but the storm finally moved out tonight. I'm looking forward to a nice day tomorrow.

The weather is atrocious » Post #1

Thu Mar 30, 2017 16:26 in General Talk

I hope you folks are having good weather.

A town over from me, Bradford, TN flooded a couple of days ago and they were taking people out of
town by boat. Now the streets there are covered in mud.

Another town over from me, was hit with tornado yesterday. They've been trying to clean up the
destruction.

The wind at this moment is so loud, it's best to keep the doors and windows closed. I had to take
my outdoor patio umbrellas down and put them in the garage.

Every night for the past several nights, I go around the house unplugging everything.

Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and clear.

Well wishes to any of you over on the east coast, this storm is moving your way, me thinks.

withdraw funds from payza to bank account » Post #2

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 in Hindi

I don't know why you would post that question in the General Talk when you should be
posting it in the Hindi sub forum. I am moving your topic.

Traffic Exchanges To Get Referrals » Post #2

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 in General Talk

Depends on how you use the Traffic Exchange and the links you use for advertising.

I have a question about tasks ( Videos ) » Post #2

Wed Mar 29, 2017 15:48 in General Talk

You will need to contact CrowdFlower and I suggest you read their terms/policies.

Im rich.... » Post #30

Wed Mar 29, 2017 15:45 in General Talk

Shoot her the moon.

1981 Zombie Movie » Post #13

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:01 in General Talk

It's crazy how some of us like a good zombie movie and even the bad ones, we'll watch. :mrgreen:

I guess the reasons why we like zombie movies is because they contain most everything we fear, loath,
and wonder about. A good zombie movie has a bit of everything. A little or a lot of blood and gore. A
little or a lot of ugly dead people and that zit on your face now is irrelevant. The idea that people can
still be alive after they are dead. Survival and how people deal with life threatening situations. We can
watch it and scream at the screen DON'T DO THAT! WATCH OUT! YOUR STUPID! Stuff like that. :lol:

Why people sign up Clixsense and never use it. » Post #13

Wed Mar 29, 2017 09:51 in General Talk

The topic isn't about loyal members.

The topic is about why people sign up and never use it.

Bottomline, after they enroll, they may realize :

1. They don't have time for it
2. It's not enough money in exchange for their time
3. They don't see it as a viable source of income

There are other reasons to such as :

1. They were lied to about what ClixSense is
2. They don't like viewing ads and they don't like doing surveys, etc

There is nothing wrong with ClixSense. If there was, I wouldn't be here for ten + years.

I've been a six figure income earner online. My focus was never geared at people that wanted to get
rich but rather the average person wanting to make extra money to substantial income online by focusing
on a multiple income streams. That is what I taught but if you don't have the time, you are most likely
going to fall into the 'give up and quit'. You also need a good degree of appreciation and like what you do.
A little desperation doesn't hurt either. My strategy has been you can make $100 a month and therefore
you can make $1,000 per month and if you set yourself up the right way, you can multiple that amount
by ten.

IRS » Post #2

Wed Mar 29, 2017 09:20 in General Talk

That is up to you and the tax man.

You are responsible for your own tax's.

Why people sign up Clixsense and never use it. » Post #11

Wed Mar 29, 2017 09:18 in General Talk

I just know from years of experience.

People with full time jobs and families, do not have much time at a computer.

What those people are looking for is money, not compensation.

At ClixSense, members get compensated for viewing ads, completing surveys, etc.

People with full time jobs and or families, simply do not have the time nor do they want to take the
time to make a cent here and a quarter there.

It's not that those people are focused on getting rich. I hear that all the time from others how they
don't become interested in ClixSense because they are only interested in getting rich. Not true.

What they are interested in is making substantial amounts of money by using the computer only
minutes or an hour or two per day. They are interested in making enough ongoing money that
they can quit their job and work at home.

This isn't to say that every person that has a full time job and families, don't use ClixSense. It is
to say if you were to talk to a thousand people that joined ClixSense and only used it a short period
of time, they would probably tell you one or more of the following:

-I don't have time
-It's not worth it to me
-that isn't money, it is chump change
-I can't waste my time promoting something for a dollar

This is exactly why illegal ponzi schemes and other scamster programs often make a mint. People
flock to paid to surfs like gnats on corn. Sign up, Log In, Pay $100, Surf 12 Pages, Get Paid $200.
Takes 5 minutes a day.

As it goes:

-You can spend an hour promoting a dime program or You can spend an hour promoting a hundred dollar program.
Either way it goes, you spent an hour.

You have to open your eyes and be realistic and honest with whatever you are doing. Try to
understand what people want and what you have available to give. Then go after those people.
Sure you can promote here or there and every where. However, those that tell it like it is, will
come more to having active referrals.

1981 Zombie Movie » Post #4

Tue Mar 28, 2017 19:55 in General Talk

What we become

That does sound familiar but I will look it up and see if I can find it.

Why people sign up Clixsense and never use it. » Post #4

Tue Mar 28, 2017 19:52 in General Talk

You probably said a mouthful Arvind9.

People that work full time, are generally not searching for a little extra money.

If you are someone that lives in the USA, for example, and you're working 40 hours a week,
bringing home $300 to $500 a week on upwards, have a child or two in school, you are most
likely not looking for a time consuming program that will net you a few dollars a month for what
small amount of time you have online.

It's interesting you bring this up because I was reading a blog today that I happened upon.
She said that she makes approximately $1,000 per month give or take. She does surveys,
GPT, etc. She said she had a full time job but the pay wasn't that good and she wanted to
be at home with her small children. It sounded as though her husband has a good job and
it really was not worth it for her to work a job she didn't like, didn't pay well, and have to
pay a babysitter. She decided to quit her job and stay at home with her kids. In the process
she discovered doing surveys and such, she could manage about $1,000 a month. THIS is
ONE MAIN type of person you are searching for when recruiting.

You got to be honest with people and talk to them just like they were standing next to you:

Hey, are you a stay at home mom or stay at home dad? Are you retired? Do you spend
hours online daily wondering aimlessly? How would you like to make some easy extra
money, like me? I make a few extra hundred dollars a month doing simple things like
viewing ads and taking surveys. Oh sure, you may be thinking that is not for you because
you don't want to download anything. Guess what? NO downloads! I tell you what, if you
go over here to this one website that has been online for over ten years, sign up, fill in
your profile, then send me an email, I will tell you exactly what I do to make free money
online. I won't take you by the hand because I can't reach you but I will do the next best
thing and that is guide you all the way with my free step by step plan. How bout it? Nothing
to lose by clicking and a lot to lose by not clicking. Go for it, right now before I change my
mind. :)

1981 Zombie Movie » Post #1

Tue Mar 28, 2017 17:13 in General Talk

For you walking dead/zombie lovers, there is an old zombie movie that you might like.
It's probably free online since it is from 1981.

I watched it the other night on Amazon prime and I thought I had watched every movie
ever made from 1981 but I was wrong.

Anyway, if you want to see an old fashion take on a zombie, watch it:

Dead and Buried

Anyone watch Ellen? » Post #1

Tue Mar 28, 2017 17:05 in General Talk

Anyone watch the Ellen show?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 22:20:10 EST