Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

ClixSense needs your input » Post #145

Sat Apr 01, 2017 19:52 in General Talk

There is nothing wrong with advertising so I don't know why you address me like I think there is.
My gosh, if anyone has done much advertising online, it is me. I have spent well over a hundred
grand online in advertising. Maybe double that or more.

It is extremely rare for anyone here to make $100 a month from viewing ads alone. For awhile,
there was a couple of big advertisers targeted to USA members. A USA member could literally
click 1,000 ads, maybe more per 24 hours. During that time frame, I think I may have clicked
800 ads and I thought I was going to die before I finished. I did the math on it once but I don't
recall the numbers. I can just tell you that it would take probably 10 hours or more to view 1,000
ads. I can't recall if those were 15 second or 30 second ads. If you spend all day viewing ads and
you make $5 per day doing so, that is $150 per month. Personally I'd rather take a whooping then
spend ten hours or more every day clicking ads. Thats beside the point. The point is, it is rare,
has only been a big advertiser for short periods of times, in ten years.....and even then it was for
USA members only.

I just wish members here that keep calling out my name such as you AJmoss and doing your best
to say things I did not say, would use your brain to post some ideas and help. I never 'disparged'
ads. :lol: You have not even been here one year and you are so eager to beat me up and put
words in my mouth. I prefer to have someone that has been a long time member beat me up.

Garden Time » Post #1

Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:22 in General Talk

I went to Walmart and Lowes yesterday and loaded up on dirt, flowers, etc.

I'm going to expand my veggie garden a bit this year.

This year I ordered the EarthWise tiller. It is inexpensive, electric, but will easily work in my garden.

Primarily I plant tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, squash, and a few watermelon.
Last year I also planted green beans and those did very well.

Today I filled two 20 inch pots on my front porch with dirt and planted red impatients in those.
Also I planted some multi-color zinnia's in some areas.

Its a beautiful day here, finally.

Do you plant flowers and/or veggie garden?

T.V. Show : "Yukon Men" » Post #2

Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:13 in General Talk

I don't watch it. For the most part, I don't watch anything in which animals are hunted.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #135

Sat Apr 01, 2017 15:15 in General Talk

Pedminacar wrote: This situation is very tough, because if Clixsense keeps PTC ads people will disappear from here because there is no paypal. If you remove PTC ads people will disappear too, because some people only earn from the ads. The only thing that it seems work is to remove PTC ads but give to members the opportunity to earn from other things like tasks surveys and offers. You also need to introduce new ways of earning if crowdflower keep the level system, it is very rare to appear 0 level tasks and so, members can't level up and can't complete more tasks. What I would like you to do is talk with crowdflower so task authors create more 0 level tasks instead of 1 level.

That is exactly my point.......to restructure the system and introduce new ways for everyone to make money.

As usual however, there are members here that do not read topics in it's entirety. They just jump on one
sentence and that is it.

Anyway, I think this is a good topic IF members will put their thinking caps on and try to contribute to
some possibilities. Instead of just voting yes or no. When people put their brains together, they can
often find solutions to accommodate everyone.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #121

Sat Apr 01, 2017 13:41 in General Talk

@oldbuddy just so you know, PayPal does not do Amazon transactions.

Why people sign up Clixsense and never use it. » Post #30

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:54 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: If clixsense send monthly emails more might become active. Clixsense used to send emails under old owner.

You are very correct about that.

Email is still the tops when it comes to communication online, other than social chats and such.

People even lose what they join. Heaven only knows how many programs I have joined and never
saved the email and never heard from them again!

I've got something like 15,000 emails sitting in my gmail account from years ago up til now that
I have NOT read. They are the ones I have been meaning to read. :lol:

Once you become a household name, not an issue. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Amazon, Walmart, etc.
Those are all known by everyone. It doesn't even matter if you get emails from those places because you
know they exist and you know how to get there any time you want. However, ALL of the above DO send
emails.

Unfortunately, that is not the case with ClixSense. It is not a household name. An email arrives after the
member joins and then he/she never receives another one.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #114

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:39 in General Talk

@oldbuddy I don't think anyone can dispute that Tango is an option but if you read what I typed, I said
they consistently make changes i.e. bitcoin. In addition, not everyone uses Tango.

Allow me to give you a realistic scenario.

Tango discontinues, closes shop, no longer exists. OR Tango sells out, changes owners, etc and becomes
something else totally or becomes an Australia payment system only.

I believe every one in the know, realizes how PayPal can be very unscrupulous. So can advertising.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #113

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:29 in General Talk

@hirive thanks for the nice words and glad you are earning much more now.

In regards to the Daily Bonus, that could still stay and other qualifications could be implemented or more
of some of the same.

The ClixGrid has always been worthless in my opinion other than simply bringing in advertisers and/or
giving advertisers another fair option. Many members seem to think they are suppose to earn from it
or at the very least, win money every other day. Also, I wish I had a dollar for every time a member
ask what the trick to winning is. :lol:

Why people sign up Clixsense and never use it. » Post #27

Sat Apr 01, 2017 09:12 in General Talk

Many people join programs that are free out of curiosity.

ClixSense isn't for everyone because not everyone is willing to do what it takes here to earn.

There are various reasons why some sign up and never do anything. They are kids. They think
they will look into it but they get busy and never return. They look at it but they see they can
only make a few bucks and they are looking to make a few thousand. They joined other things
too at the same time and find the other thing is more their cup of tea. They just want to spy
and see what is happening here.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't join things and never used them. In fact, just recently after being
a member of an ad type program for many years, I hit the unsubscribe button in their weekly
email. I think I had logged into that program one time. There are traffic exchanges I am a
member of and receive regular emails from too, but have rarely if ever used them.

There's only so many hours in a day and people tend to pick and choose what they do.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #102

Sat Apr 01, 2017 08:28 in General Talk

One additional point I want to make, no one has mentioned.

Many say they can do ok without PayPal.

Can you do ok without PayZa, Tango, etc?

PayPal is the most reliable.

PayZa is a yoyo. They are certainly not reliable.

Skrill, well this one I would think is still up in the air because primarily they don't work with the USA so
who knows what they will do in the future.

Tango, I don't see this one going any where soon BUT some of the changes and bitcoin changes, one can
easily say who knows what will happen even today with them.

If PayZa stops AGAIN doing transfers with the USA, POOF! You can kiss it goodbye.

You see the issue? The issue is, most of these payment processors are not USA companies and are not
reliable for USA programs.

I just wanted to bring that to everyone's attention. PayPal is the most reliable and if they say do away
with the PTC and ClixGrid end, I say do away with it. You may be able to change the wording, structure
around and everyone still basically earn the same way.

Do keep that in mind because those of you saying you are fine cashing out by some of these other
options, realize those options may not be there in the future.

Pet Behavior » Post #28

Fri Mar 31, 2017 23:16 in General Talk

A small dog does not take up much room. Bo is small and only weighs a tad over 6 pounds. Most the time
he is happy sitting in his little bed in the den by my desk or sitting in my chair in the den. His toys are in the
den too and he plays with those whenever he wants. When the weather is nice, I take him outside for a brief
walk.

Lots of little dogs would love to have a home. Lots in the shelters wishing someone would come adopt them.

For Jim ,Admin only » Post #3

Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:22 in General Talk

If you want to message Jim, click on the 'Help' above.

The Feature Request sub forum is for members to request....now get this..... FEATURES.

In regards to your topic, Jim already posted the topic for feedback.

Pet Behavior » Post #25

Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:16 in General Talk

Now Bo went into the master bedroom and wee wee'd on a scatter rug this morning! :shock:

ClixSense needs your input » Post #76

Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:08 in General Talk

David, I swear you are from Pluto.

Kodi officials shut down by evil empire » Post #4

Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:05 in General Talk

That's an April Fools joke.

Global warming why.....? » Post #8

Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:02 in General Talk

Florida the prices are cheap. That is why people retire to Florida. Of course, if you are wanting ocean front
house, that can be mighty expensive but even ocean front condo's are not out of average income earners
reach.

Global Warming IS an issue. The reality is, it was probably an issue before man walked on earth. The
planet tends to go through cycles and if you were spinning around on axis for thousands of years, you
might choke every now and then too.

I think all humans should take responsibility and realize the earth is the only place we have to live right now.
Therefore, we need to respect the planet and all the resources it has to offer including animals. We have
to stop the destruction of each other, of the animals, of the vegetation, and take care of everything in a
respectful and appreciative manner.

Do you throw trash along the highway because other people do?
Do you kill animals because other people do?
Do you run up your electric bill because it is the lazy thing to do?

I don't think it is about Global Warming. I think it's about People. 'People Warning' they should call it.

There are things that are going to change no matter what. As human's with supposedly a brain, we need
to at least try to protect our planet for future generations, if not for ourselves.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #74

Fri Mar 31, 2017 19:50 in General Talk

Long term active members is another thing.

I do think an APP is important.

Just the other day I purchased a new smart phone. I was looking at the preinstalled APPs and then
visiting iTunes and GooglePLay to see what other APPS I could add. We're all like kids with toys when
it comes to computers. If members have an APP on their phone, they'll come more to using the program.
At least many will. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times over the years that I have been
ask if ClixSense has an APP.

I think having PayPal IS important. I think having an APP is important. I think being updated with
the times is important.

Changing the wording, making some adjustments, that might be enough to satisfy PayPal.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #68

Fri Mar 31, 2017 18:23 in General Talk

You did not understand what I was saying about videos. I did not say get paid to watch youtube videos.

The point I was making, advertisers, just like you and me, easily create videos and place on youtube.
They can easily create videos to place on ClixSense. Why pay youtube big bucks or create a video
and place it on youtube when no one will see it. Instead, you place it on ClixSense.

Well, I really truly disagree about not bringing PayPal back. I can cash out by way of check just like
I did for years and just like I am doing now. That is me and that might be you. No matter what
anyone says, most people are going to look for that PayPal logo.

By the way, I think it would help if you would place a CHECK LOGO on site too.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #63

Fri Mar 31, 2017 17:44 in General Talk

Do you folks realize how many people advertise at YouTube and other similar?

Actually, with the PTC option removed and a little word of mouth, everyone could make more money.

Instead of clicking on ads. You could simply view videos. Same difference only better.

They could call it ClixVideo.

But the BIG point I think PayPal is trying to make without going against their own policy by speaking,
is to do some editing on the site, stop referring to CS as a PTC. Take off everything on the site that
refers to PTC. No longer a Paid to Click. Instead, Get Paid To do things you already do online for free.

Change the structure of the PTC entirely. Place it in CATEGORIES......Example:

How To's

Food

Work at Home

So instead of a Paid to Click, you are paid to learn and paid to do what you already do online for free.

That might be worth a shot. What would hurt? They either approve it or they don't.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #26

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 in General Talk

Look at this and keep in mind, I am in the USA and have been here for over ten years:

My PTC Clicks today 12 total 82,462 earned $526.8670

Granted there are plenty of days over the years that I did not click the ads. I will have to say that most
years I have, day in and day out. Do the math. Just say $600 over the course of ten years. That is what....
120 months. In using $600 as the number, that is $5 per month....and I am in the USA.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:09:58 EST