Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

What's your New Year Resolution » Post #5

Sat Nov 30, 2019 22:06 in General Talk

Yep, I know all that.

I like bread. I don't like wheat bread....blah! Bread. Fresh bread. Rolls. Yeast rolls.
Flat bread. Fat bread. bread bread bread.

Yeah, I need to cut back on the bread.

I try not to read labels. If I read labels I run out of the store with arms waving in the air,
screaming.

Find any Blk Friday Deals? » Post #1

Sat Nov 30, 2019 16:03 in General Talk

Did you get any Black Friday deals and if so, what did you get?

What's your New Year Resolution » Post #3

Sat Nov 30, 2019 16:01 in General Talk

Well I just made some no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies.

They're so good. It's like eating pure sugar. :lol:
My sister's husband wanted me to make some so that is my excuse.

My New Year's Resolution is to cut back on consumption of sugar and junk and snacks.
I'm getting fat and I'm already old so who needs to be old and fat? Not me...I can't do
anything about age but I can about how I eat.

I don't have much of a plan other than substituting and cutting back.

For example, instead of eating a candy bar, I will eat a slice of toast with a little strawberry jam.

So mainly what I am going for....eating less sugar, eating less, and substituting my bad eating
habits for better eating habits.

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #7

Sat Nov 30, 2019 15:49 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote: Not bad , not bad at all , congrats but hope you earn at few site , if it is just here it is still OK , but just ok

In regards to GPT, no I really don't do other sites for surveys.

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #6

Sat Nov 30, 2019 15:46 in Success Stories

AnnaItalia wrote:
valerie wrote: About....

August - $140.00

Sept - $210.00

Oct - $180.00

Nov - $85.00
what happened in November valerie? You had less time o there are no surveys to take on ySense?

I would have to say that mainly the surveys were bad this month.

Many surveys seem to stick and never go away in the list. Lots of duplicates, No more Samplicios. Lower rewards. Slow to no loading of YourSurvey surveys.

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #1

Sat Nov 30, 2019 13:29 in Success Stories

About....

August - $140.00

Sept - $210.00

Oct - $180.00

Nov - $85.00

Disapointed Again ....tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Nov 30, 2019 13:26 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
proadco wrote: it could be worse, you could be delivering newspapers door to door and even worse, a walmart people greeter and point them in the direction to the produce section for bananas.

Nothing wrong to deliver newspapers or better like me deliver catalogues

I deliver catalogues for Mayer , Ikea and few more once a week , 5 hours walk and get on average 40 -80 dollar , depend on number of catalogues I have plus it makes me walk every week

Oh I'd like that. You get in some good exercise.

Do you take a lunch with you? Need to keep up your strength. Take a banana with you.

Thanksgiving 25% discount on Malwarebytes! » Post #17

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:27 in General Talk

He does not have refined English. He is Croatian.

She said I was Rude.... No... I was Pissed....... » Post #11

Sat Nov 30, 2019 06:36 in General Talk

IF it had been me, I would have politely told the waitress to take the
burger back, that it was not cooked well or over cooked.

Your incident is a good example of what is wrong with the world today.
People want to make a big issue out of something like an over cooked hamburger.
You even ate half of it, you said.

They may have had a new cook or it doesn't really matter what the reason was.
The fact is, you did not like the burger and you could have simply stated that
and you wouldn't have been charged for it. They probably would have offered
you another one at no charge.

One look at it would have told me it was not what I wanted. One bite of it
would have secured my thought.

Please stop cussing in these forums.

Thanksgiving 25% discount on Malwarebytes! » Post #13

Thu Nov 28, 2019 22:13 in General Talk

My gosh, I think he was just being his same ole joking self, Darkstar2.

Seize The Opportunity.......tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Nov 28, 2019 13:29 in General Talk

Meh! :puppy:

Thanksgiving 25% discount on Malwarebytes! » Post #7

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Did pop up here , just another add , how much are we paid per add that we report here ?? strange , we can advertise now here

lets start .... Coca Cola cost 33% less if you buy 2 , valid until next Monday..... ok , who and how I will be paid

YOU are only allowed to advertise bananas and wallaby's......and maybe Big Foot.

Thanksgiving 25% discount on Malwarebytes! » Post #5

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:45 in General Talk

Great Information!

Thanksgiving 25% discount on Malwarebytes! » Post #3

Thu Nov 28, 2019 06:43 in General Talk

I do have Malwarebytes on my IMAC. I've always used the free version but I will look into the upgraded.

Thanksgiving 25% discount on Malwarebytes! » Post #2

Thu Nov 28, 2019 06:24 in General Talk

Operating systems?

Crap... crap... crap.................... » Post #33

Wed Nov 27, 2019 22:23 in General Talk

I can remember my sister and I taking tubes to the grocery store to test.
That may be before your time.

I grew up by Chicago and many grocery stores had a free to use tv tube tester machine.
The machine was rather large....about the size of a large juke box. There was multiple
size tubes so there was many size openings on the machine. You'd plug the tv tube into
the correct spot and it would relay if the tube was good or bad. If it was bad, that's all
you had to do, buy another tube. The tube was probably less than a buck.

Manufacturers don't want their products to last a long time any more. They want people
to keep buying their stuff over and over throughout their life time. The big problem I see
with that is the younger generation does not know better. In other words, they are taking
it for granted that products won't last long. It's becoming common place, acceptable, and
that is just the way it is, mentality.

Of course, back then you didn't see people buy the same stuff year after year. They'd keep
the same furniture all their life. Appliances lasted 25 years and some times longer.

Well, everything changes with time and yet so much stays the same.

No I am not much into 'Smart' stuff. A few things but I don't need everything smart
because I think it is dumb. :lol:

I was above 85 % but now I am just under the 85 % in Task. It was like watching grass
grow....watching toast burn.

Crap... crap... crap.................... » Post #31

Wed Nov 27, 2019 17:56 in General Talk

Ohhhh I see. Thanks for informing me of that because I thought it was so silly to
have people to Tasks that already know the answers. :oops:

In regards to complaints on posts/topics, they are usually correct but not always.
I read the complaint and some times they are not legitimate.

For example, posting political discussions is not allowed. Same goes for religion.
Cussing, calling members names, etc etc. Mostly common sense stuff that a
child would know, in regards to rules. I do let some posts slide if it is not getting
complaints and those replying are being nice, having fun, that sort of thing. But
when the post get legitimate complaints, I must do my duty. :D

new cashout » Post #2

Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:13 in Payment Proofs

You need to use a different image source because none of your images display.

Crap... crap... crap.................... » Post #29

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:21 in General Talk

I don't think people moderate forums for free due to their ego. That does not even make sense to me
and I have a minor in Psych. There are very good moderators here and I don't see any of them working
here due to their ego.

Moderators do often have a tough job. The more active a forum is, the tougher it is to moderate. I
try to read every post but it can be impossible at times due to time restraints and/or the amount of
work on a given day/time.

I am going to stop being so lenient here because I have in fact been very much so.

For starters Proadco, you receive an enormous amount of complaints. You may think your topics are
smart and cute but the complaints certainly say other wise.

When posts get complaints, I have to read them. You may think that moderators go around locking
topics just for the heck of it. The fact of the matter is many topics never get posted because they are
against the rules, scams, cussing, and a slew of other reasons. Many topics are locked due to going
against the rules and/or numerous complaints.

The ySense forums are not here to belittle people or down talk moderators. In fact, most programs
would cancel a member period for doing so.

In regards to what Jim paid us or didn't pay us was up to him. He did pay us good year end bonus's
that was worthy.

Yep, some people make money from their blogs, YouTube, etc for reviewing products, and in various
ways.

Yes, I thought watching toast burn was rather interesting and a bit fun. That was about it. I have a
hard time understand the purpose of Tasks. If they already know the answer, then why pay someone
to tell them the answer they already know? :lol:

L@@K - DarkStar _ Double-UP.. this month .. » Post #52

Mon Nov 25, 2019 07:13 in General Talk

Incorrect sub forum for posting Stats.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 25, 2020 22:35:20 EST