Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

My wish for everyone. » Post #2

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:22 in General Talk

Same to you, dutch. Have a safe one!

At Lest This Site Is Honest » Post #2

Fri Apr 14, 2017 09:13 in General Talk

Only topics about 'Stats' are allowed in the 'Stats' sub forum.
I have moved your topic to 'General Talk'.

Our Anniversary » Post #10

Thu Apr 13, 2017 20:09 in General Talk

Yeah but you know what tasman1, I just betcha if she was gone, you would miss her.

upline question » Post #6

Thu Apr 13, 2017 15:29 in General Talk

Some times a sponsor may become inactive. In addition, the sponsor may be very active but
simply chooses not to communicate with those he/she sponsored.

A few members seem to have a difficult time understanding that sponsors cannot do the work for them.
The reality is, there is no need for a sponsor other than that sponsor having led you to the greatest free
to earn program online.

Can a sponsor do tasks for you? Can a sponsor do surveys for you? Can a sponsor watch videos for you?
Can a sponsor click to view ads for you? In all honesty, a sponsor cannot do any of that for you.

Granted, the option to upgrade a direct referral exists. I've always believed that the best reason for this
is when you have a friend or a family member that lives some distant away. You can choose to upgrade
that direct referral because you know him/her very well. You know the member is going to work but for
whatever reason, they don't have the $17 immediately available. However, just tossing your money out
there to upgrade any and everyone you refer, you will most probably find a loss instead of a gain.

For the most part, if a new member or any member for that matter, works, they are most likely going to
have enough funds to upgrade their own membership within a month or two.

All anyone needs to do is read the website and if they need help, read the FAQ, post questions, submit
support tickets. Anything anyone ever wanted to know about ClixSense, is on ClixSense and in this
forum.

Our Anniversary » Post #3

Thu Apr 13, 2017 09:32 in General Talk

Yeah, I think a lot can happen when people marry and I don't think you can point to any one reason.

preserve ...or else... » Post #8

Wed Apr 12, 2017 19:54 in General Talk

PS. I think the word is probably 'conserve' not 'preserve'. However, water can be preserved for a period of time.

preserve ...or else... » Post #7

Wed Apr 12, 2017 19:52 in General Talk

@rajukurup, don't know who locked this topic but I was going to say .... finally a good topic of conversation.
It's also an extremely important topic since animals cannot survive without water and water has
become the number one commodity in the world.

@pindokhan123, you crack me up some times. Water is not recycled....at least nothing like that. :mrgreen:

Just got lost in thought.... » Post #22

Wed Apr 12, 2017 19:46 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Just now I was following posts here and tried to reply or like the post
but did not see the icons along the top allowing me to do so.
It took me a few min to realize I had not logged in.
I guess I was lost in thought. ;)

Either that or Johnny is at your house.

Just got lost in thought.... » Post #12

Wed Apr 12, 2017 16:38 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Well I don't give a crap about Johnny's opinion :lol:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Just got lost in thought.... » Post #10

Wed Apr 12, 2017 14:09 in General Talk

Interview with Mr Walker:

Do you want to be in coffee?

No, I get too hot

Do you want to be in coke?

I don't like it because the sweetness makes me sick

Do you want to be in food?

Of course not, I don't blend well

Well Mr Walker, you have answered a lot of questions today and made yourself very clear

Don't mix me with anything clear

What I am saying Mr Walker, is thank you for your replies

You can call me Johnny

Ok, Johnny....Can you tell me your favorite way to be drank

Straight, of course

Just got lost in thought.... » Post #7

Wed Apr 12, 2017 13:04 in General Talk

Johnny dunt wanna be in coffeee. :silent:

Just got lost in thought.... » Post #6

Wed Apr 12, 2017 13:03 in General Talk

I usually prepare my coffee the night before unless I am using k-cups.

What I hate is turning on the coffee maker and return when I think it is finished brewing,
to find only hot water in the pitcher. :o

Tum bodi name Valerrrrie forgottt to put coffeeee in theeee filterrrrrrrrr. :oops:

greater contribution » Post #26

Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 in General Talk

I think the more appropriate word you folks are looking for is 'bickering' not 'biggering'.

1. Forum Like System: Is just that and nothing else. Kind of childish in my opinion but so is the thumb up and thumb down in Netflix, Facebook like, etc. Maybe it goes to show that even adults never grow up. Mostly here at ClixSense the 'like' on the forum's may display to users that the person displays helpful topics, fun topics, etc. Really does nothing more. No brownies or chocolates are sent. No money given. No balloon rides. No free tickets to Walt Disney World. No free airplane tickets. No free electronics. No........errrrr ok, I made my point.

2. You Can Post What You Want: Go ahead, make a donkey out of yourself. Post dumb stuff and let everyone know the jackass you are. As long as you follow the forum rules, you can heehaw all day long. I don't care. Speaking of 'I don't care', if it goes against what I deem inappropriate, I will edit or lock the topic. Moderators get to have a little fun too. We'll heehaw all the way to the 'lock' button.

3. Moderators: Keep in mind, moderators can in fact lock topics based on what they feel should be locked. This can vary from moderator to moderator.

Personally: I will lock your topic if you post something that I don't like:

A: Posting anything agains the rules
B. Getting too nasty such as 'farts'
C. Discussions of 'rape' and usually even the mention of it
D. Going too far with discussions of drugs including alcohol
E. Posting links and/or images that are copyright material or could be seen as a promotion basis
F. Posting sex and confronting other members as if you are wanting a date or more
G. Flooding the forums with the same ole same ole same ole

There are of course, other things i might lock a topic, based on something that I feel lacks a certain amount of couth.

Even the stupidest of topics can some times turn in to an interesting source of information, even if
it is donkey crap.

what have you spent your clixsense earnings on? » Post #34

Tue Apr 11, 2017 18:27 in General Talk

Yeah, and think of some of the people that have children by the names of these things.

Alexa, Cortana, etc.

You talking to me?
no
You talking to me?
no
You talking to me?
no
You talking to me?
YESSSSS

weird and amazing facts and images n'the rest! » Post #10

Tue Apr 11, 2017 18:24 in General Talk

Hard to say. It looks like several major cities in the USA.

I'd have to guess some places that I hate to drive thru:

1. Nashville : I absolutely hate driving through Nashville and would rather take a whooping

2. Atlanta : I absolutely do my best not to drive through this city. When I know I have to, I wait til very early morning hours.

3. California: I have never been there but I would guess perhaps L.A.

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #2187

Tue Apr 11, 2017 14:37 in General Talk

what have you spent your clixsense earnings on? » Post #32

Tue Apr 11, 2017 14:21 in General Talk

charez wrote: I am planning to install domotic in my house to automate some things. Controling the light,TV, computer ect by voice, and a system similar to Ok Google, Calendar reminder with voice.
And the system will call me Lord or Boss

Hi b***h
"Oh my Lord, today is the 11 April, Ligue 1 Football PSG won 3-0"

b***h display my latest emails
"Lord, your latest emails are now open"

:D

I am going to use Raspberry Pi

I don't have any of that but I received my Amazon Fire Stick a few days ago. I thought maybe I would
not like it. Some of the reviews said it did not stream good and would time out, etc. I didn't think I
would have a problem with it and I don't. It is faster than my Roku box and other set top box's. I do
really like the voice mic. Instead of scrolling thru my watch list or trying to hunt for a specific movie, I
can simply say 'Alexa find Twilight Zone' and it comes up. I don't really use the pause because it is faster
just to hit the pause on the remote but you can say pause, fast forward, go back, etc. I feel so lazy. :lol:

greater contribution » Post #10

Tue Apr 11, 2017 14:10 in General Talk

Actually, it's a mighty good business to have.

I have a cousin that cleans houses for a living and she says she will not ever do anything else.
She was certainly telling the truth because she has been doing it for over 20 years.

She cleans houses for all kinds of people. Elderly people, younger people, doctors, lawyers.

She always has her weekends free. She pretty much sets her own hours. If she has something
else she wants to do, she simply calls ahead of time and let the customer know that she will be
there the next day or at different hours. She never has a lack of work.

In addition, there is a often a lot of perks. When her children were younger, one very well to do lady,
gave her outgrown children's clothes to her. Very nice clothes that her children could wear. She has
received nice furnishings and about every thing you can think of. People redecorate and there she is
so they ask her if she wants the stuff. She's even received free vacations/plane tickets/concert tickets,
etc. At holidays she gets tons of stuff......hams, turkeys, candy, gifts, etc. She's even received laptops,
computers, and cell phones.

She's made a ton of friends over the years and the doctors never charge her a fee when her or the
children were sick. Her kids are grown now.

It's better than babysitting. I would clean a toilet any day rather than babysit.

Cleaning a toilet is not a big deal these days. You pour some bleach in the tank and let everything
soak a few minutes. Clean the seat. etc with some lysol wipes. Using rubber gloves anyway. That
is it. Less time to clean a toilet than to make a bed.

Robotic Arm - Kiss Construction Workers Goodbye » Post #3

Tue Apr 11, 2017 13:57 in General Talk

I guess people are going to need college classes / vocational classes geared at new technology.

Everyone else ..... well I don't know what they'll do. Push the buttons I guess.

Robotic Arm - Kiss Construction Workers Goodbye » Post #1

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:00 in General Talk

I thought it remarkable the robotic arm that builds a brick house in 48 hours.

It even builds the walls. The bricks have pockets in the walls for wire installation.

In the USA, most homes are built with wood walls. Still, I thought that very remarkable
and it was a good size house, not small, and built in 48 hours.

I'd say primarily it will put brick masons and many construction workers out of work or at least
out of work as they have known it.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 19:36:35 EST