Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Would You Please Tell Me Your Payment Preferences? » Post #15

Mon Jun 26, 2017 00:06 in General Talk

incentive wrote: 1. Here how bitcoin works > How does Bitcoin work? - Bitcoin

2. Usually I buy in my country currency using Bitcoin Wallet XAPO or LUNO

3. Yes I buy in my country cash and they automatic exchange to bitcoin worth of USD

4. What I like about bitcoin is...the price is lowest fees and the prices can go up and down like stock market

5. I like Bitcoin because the lowest fees

6. It dificult to saying how stable the wallet...for USA user I recommended using Coinbase (You can withdraw your bitcoin to PayPal)

7. Yes bitcoin worth can go up and down like gold/silver and stock market.

Ok thank you. I will go down the rabbit hole.

Would You Please Tell Me Your Payment Preferences? » Post #9

Sun Jun 25, 2017 19:00 in General Talk

What do you folks do with Bitcoin?

How does Bitcoin work?

If you want to buy Bitcoin and you don't have Bitcoin, how do you buy it?

Do you buy Bitcoin with your country cash....USA dollar exchange for Bitcoin dollar?

Why do you like Bitcoin?

Do you like Bitcoin so that you can use it online? Or do you like Bitcoin because you can easily exchange it or transfer to your bank?

Where do Bitcoins come from?

What is the best and most trusted Bitcoin payment processor?

Do Bitcoin worth go up and down daily like gold/silver?

Would You Please Tell Me Your Payment Preferences? » Post #1

Sun Jun 25, 2017 14:10 in General Talk

I am working on something and would appreciate knowing what your payment preferences are.

1. How do you prefer to send money to someone from your country to the USA?

2. How do you prefer to receive money from someone in the USA?

3. Do you have Western Union in your country?

4. Can you receive bank wire transfers from someone in the USA?

5. Is the USA dollar worth more or less in your country?

6. Do you use trustworthy online payment processors/money transfer sites? If so, what are they and how long have you used them?

7. Have you ever received mail from the USA and if so, how many days did it take for you to receive it? Does your country open your mail before they give it to you?

Thank you.

My grandmother doesn't want to be treated » Post #11

Sun Jun 18, 2017 22:40 in General Talk

I worked in health care most my life.

Elderly people should be treated with respect and as they adult that they are.

There are alternatives. For starters, a home health care aid. Someone that will be there at least a
few hours a day to help with meds and activities. A professional health aid will most likely know how
to communicate with your mother, after you fill in the blanks.

You might be surprised to find that your mother looks forward to the health care aid daily visit.

Your father needs to focus on trying to have his mother make the decisions. It sounds like she is
the type of woman that is set in her ways and does not want to be told what to do. So the last thing
anyone should do, is tell her what to do.

It's very difficult. There are online support groups and forums that are free. You might browse some
of those to see what is working for others in similar situations.

My grandmother doesn't want to be treated » Post #3

Sun Jun 18, 2017 08:34 in General Talk

Pedminacar wrote: Hi

My grandmother have a type of cancer in her breast, but she can't get quimio because she also has an infection in the foot. The thing is she doesn't want to be treated, she needs some pills to destroy the infection so she can be treated with quimio, but she throw them to the garbage can, because "they are bad for the stomach". In the other day it was programed to go to the hospital to take some blood samples, but she didn't want to go! My father doesn't know what to do. My grandmother is illiterate, she never went to school.

Does anyone know any solution to this? Did this happen to some of your relatives?

Help would be appreciated.

You could have her legally deemed as not mentally stable to make health decisions and it would be in your parents/family control of her health situation.

Or

You can let her be choose to do what she wants with the rest of her life.

Bye Folks - It's been Great! » Post #2

Sun Apr 16, 2017 19:08 in General Talk

Oh I almost forgot.

God Bless! :clap:

Bye Folks - It's been Great! » Post #1

Sun Apr 16, 2017 18:58 in General Talk

One last post before I call it a day. :lol:

Don't take any wooden nickels!

Well, here is a bit about me that you may or may not know.

I have a BS degree in Rehabilitation and work with disabled children a few hours a week.

I work a lot online and have for 20 years.

I was the first person and first woman to launch a Coffee MLM Distributorship online with all the bells and whistles.

I was one of the first people online to launch a Downline Club.

I have owned several downline clubs, safe-lists, traffic exchange, GPT program, advert programs and a host of websites.

At one time, I owned over 100 websites online.....all running at the same time!

For the past few years, I have been working to create a new program.

I've had people ask me, 'why you moderating at a PTC forum?' and my answer is 'because I like it'.

As the old saying goes, you can't make everyone happy so don't even try. Just try to make yourself happy and
if you can do that, the majority of people will be happy with you. :P

Last straw for humanity gone ....tasman1 » Post #14

Sun Apr 16, 2017 13:47 in General Talk

I guess I am changing the subject some what but if you ever get to watch the show 'Black Mirror'
there is an interesting show in Season One. It starts out very weird and you feel lost about what
is going on. A young woman is bar hopping and meets up with another young woman that is a bar
hopper. The two women are lesbians but you really don't know that for awhile. Finally, near the
end, in what you thought was two women simply time traveling between centuries bar hopping,
is two old woman on their death beds. One woman has chosen life everlasting and the other has
not made up her mind. Finally at the end, you see both old woman, young again, holding hands
walking on the beach.....and as it goes off, you see a HUGE computer house with thousands of
Servers......and the song plays 'Heaven is a Place on Earth'. That really gets your mind thinking.
In other words, the two women died but their brains were their soul and conserved into a data
base in a server.

Anyway, people have their own beliefs and traditions of what to do with the deceased.

I will tell you what I DON'T agree with. I don't agree with USA States that have it illegal to bury
the dead on your own property.

Last straw for humanity gone ....tasman1 » Post #9

Sun Apr 16, 2017 09:30 in General Talk

Some people believe the body should not be cremated and then there are other people that believe it should.

Personally, I don't care because my body is nothing more than that, a body. I've been taking up space while
I am alive, I don't see any point in taking up space after I am dead.

There is a lot more to be said about that. Money.

When a person you are close to dies, you may be the one to deal with the funeral arrangements.

Casket= $5,000+
Vault= $2,000+
Funeral Home $1,000+
Plot= $1,000+
Clothes, Hairdresser, Guest Book, Pastor/Speaker, etc = $500+
HeadStone= $1,000+
Flowers/Vases=?????? lots of money

Unfortunately, it can be rather expensive not to mention just down right depressing. In the USA, it
can easily cost near $20,000. This figure could go considerably higher depending on what the family
decisions are.

BUT it does keep people in business.

My wish for everyone. » Post #7

Sat Apr 15, 2017 15:03 in General Talk

AHA! Here it is. I guess I thought someone had stolen this thread. :D

I know why I didn't spot it. It did not have 'Easter' in the subject topic title.

stay fit » Post #5

Sat Apr 15, 2017 14:30 in General Talk

I have a few exercise machines. One I purchased several years ago and it was a little on the expensive side.
It a flex bow and has a lot to it. It's real TALL and I always hated the space it takes up. I keep it over in the
shop because there is no room for it in the house.

More recently I purchased an exercise bike and an exercise stepper. Both of them I use every few days.
They were both very inexpensive. I think I gave only 90 bucks for the bike and 80 bucks for the stepper.
They're made very well and I like them so I use them.....unlike the huge contraption I have in the shop
that cost be ten times those amounts.

I go for a brisk walk around my property daily when the weather allows.

I'm kind of like 'hirive' in that there is always work to do around here.

My veggie garden is tilled and I put some large bags of fertilizer mixed in too.

This morning I planted one tomato plant in a very large pot on my balcony. I almost feel like it might
do better than the ones I plant in the garden.

The 'twirlers' are falling like crazy. I call them 'twirlers' for lack of a better word. They are from the trees
when they begin to bud and bloom. The twirlers go every where.....I hate them.....hate hate hate. I swept
those off the balcony today and as I swept ten, twenty more landed. :roll:

I keep saying I am going to learn some dances and get exercise at the same time. They have tons of
videos at youtube of people teaching dances and exercise to dance. I always look like a fish out of water
when I dance. :oops:

I don't think people were meant to be sedentary.

Happy Easter » Post #8

Sat Apr 15, 2017 08:34 in General Talk

Moderators cannot delete posts.

That is so weird.

Home Decor Room Deodorizer - Cat Hint » Post #1

Fri Apr 14, 2017 17:45 in General Talk

I thought I'd share something that I did. Maybe you have things you do in regards to home decor?

I had some funny shaped spice jars. Not those tiny jars but not large either. I guess they would hold
maybe 20 fluid oz. When I bought them, I did not realize how top heavy they were. The lids are attached
with wire. The glass is heavy and the glass tops are heavier. So placing spice in them is kind of silly
because the lid stays on. Opening the lid by the wire, the lid flops back and the entire jar falls over.
One would need to place something heavier than spice in the jars. I never used them.

So I was packing some things up to take over to the guest house....which is mainly a storage area. I had
several large packages of stick incense in various scents. Also, I had a bag of stones of various shapes.

To make it short, I removed the wires and lids from the spice jars, placed the various color stones in each
jar and placed about ten scent sticks in each. The stones look nice through the glass but the purpose was
to keep the sticks centered and prevent falling over.

I placed one in each of two bathrooms. I placed one in the master bedroom. I placed one in the utility room.

Let me tell you, besides feeling like I am in Woodstock hippie den, the house smells glorious. BUT I
discovered something else. The cat litter box is in the utility room. Absolutely no aroma of litter.

So if you are looking for a cheap way to keep the area of the cat litter box smelling great, place some
incense sticks in a jar. NO don't light them.

Lots of PTC Sites down if Using Snoork Hosting » Post #2

Fri Apr 14, 2017 13:46 in General Talk

I have never heard of snorkeling hosting.

Happy Easter » Post #3

Fri Apr 14, 2017 13:44 in General Talk

HaPpY EasTER!

Don't take any wooden eggs!

Don't put all your eggs in one basket!

Don't let things get too eggciting!

Don't get so eggsact!

I could have sworn I just say this topic posted by Dutch. some where. :?

My wish for everyone. » Post #2

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:22 in General Talk

Same to you, dutch. Have a safe one!

At Lest This Site Is Honest » Post #2

Fri Apr 14, 2017 09:13 in General Talk

Only topics about 'Stats' are allowed in the 'Stats' sub forum.
I have moved your topic to 'General Talk'.

Our Anniversary » Post #10

Thu Apr 13, 2017 20:09 in General Talk

Yeah but you know what tasman1, I just betcha if she was gone, you would miss her.

upline question » Post #6

Thu Apr 13, 2017 15:29 in General Talk

Some times a sponsor may become inactive. In addition, the sponsor may be very active but
simply chooses not to communicate with those he/she sponsored.

A few members seem to have a difficult time understanding that sponsors cannot do the work for them.
The reality is, there is no need for a sponsor other than that sponsor having led you to the greatest free
to earn program online.

Can a sponsor do tasks for you? Can a sponsor do surveys for you? Can a sponsor watch videos for you?
Can a sponsor click to view ads for you? In all honesty, a sponsor cannot do any of that for you.

Granted, the option to upgrade a direct referral exists. I've always believed that the best reason for this
is when you have a friend or a family member that lives some distant away. You can choose to upgrade
that direct referral because you know him/her very well. You know the member is going to work but for
whatever reason, they don't have the $17 immediately available. However, just tossing your money out
there to upgrade any and everyone you refer, you will most probably find a loss instead of a gain.

For the most part, if a new member or any member for that matter, works, they are most likely going to
have enough funds to upgrade their own membership within a month or two.

All anyone needs to do is read the website and if they need help, read the FAQ, post questions, submit
support tickets. Anything anyone ever wanted to know about ClixSense, is on ClixSense and in this
forum.

Our Anniversary » Post #3

Thu Apr 13, 2017 09:32 in General Talk

Yeah, I think a lot can happen when people marry and I don't think you can point to any one reason.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 12:36:07 EST