Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Payza and what happened to me. » Post #9

Fri Aug 11, 2017 22:19 in General Talk

StormPay owned ClixSense.

The Patel brothers launched from scratch, AlertPay.

StormPay was USA based in Clarksville, TN and the owner was John McConnell that resided in the same.

Jim worked with John in StormPay.

John had business partnerships offline such as the race track in Clarksville.

One of the Patel brothers was living in Canada. He was attending college to better learn coding, etc.
He launched a few mlm programs some years prior to alertpay. His brother is in India or was. Due to
laws and legal work, Alertpay was placed in the Patel brother that lived in India name.

I wouldn't go so far to call Alertpay or Payza a scam. I don't even know where they are now or who all
has ownership now and I don't care. The real facts are, due to legalities, they obviously have a tough
time dealing with the USA. Much of this is due in recent years to terrorists and money laundering.

In regards to anyone having personal issues with Payza, I have no yay or nay on that. However, stating
that Alertpay was affiliated with Stormpay, is absolutely false.

Payza and what happened to me. » Post #2

Fri Aug 11, 2017 15:45 in General Talk

Your information is very incorrect.

Moon, dark side,Aliens....taman1 » Post #6

Thu Aug 10, 2017 09:49 in General Talk

I figured it all out a very long time ago.

If you look at humans they have a limited amount of brain usage. In fact, it doesn't take a scientist
to see who uses their brain and who doesn't. It is often, very obvious.

So in humans, we generally remember some things all throughout our life. However, some people
remember more than other people. A good example is two children that that complete a school
exam. One child may score 100 and another child may score 50 even though both studied equally.

Therefore, common sense relays to me that people are incapacitated. People may in fact have the
capacity but during their life, for whatever reason, it is blocked.

There is a higher being that does have the capacity to do all, know all, and all at the same time.
People were no doubt fashioned after that being but given very limited brain function.

This is very easy for me to fathom and I came to this realization many years ago when looking at
a mouse. A mouse has a brain but it has limited brain capacity. I then looked at a cat and a dog.
Same goes. Limited brain capacity. IF the mouse could talk it would tell you it wants to eat and
it wants to multiply because the mouse brain is limited to not much more than that.

Why people as a whole, do not realize the greater being exists, is kind of weird because to me it
is very simple.

Creatures in the universe may exist and they may or may not be created in the same design as the
highest being. One thing I am confident of, all have limited brain capacity in comparison to the
higher being that has the unlimited capacity to know all, all at the same moment.

How long can you survive if.....tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Aug 08, 2017 23:34 in General Talk

I guess I would be ok. I live in a rural area and have land plus farm land. It wouldn't even
matter if I did not have electricity but it sure would be hotter than you know what in the summer
here without it. In the winter, no problem, I have enough wood to last forever and ever.

Everyone should have some basic survival skills.

What do you refer to ClixSense as? » Post #7

Tue Aug 08, 2017 16:07 in General Talk

Ez MOOney

Family Reunions » Post #6

Mon Aug 07, 2017 09:41 in General Talk

When you get a time out, you have two choices :

1. Auto log back in
2. Close

Click 'Close' and copy what you typed.
Then click auto log back in. You'll be right back at the same topic and you click to reply and paste in the content.

Family Reunions » Post #2

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:32 in General Talk

Yes and sort of. It's not like it use to be because like you said in sorts, the younger generation
does not have the interest like the older did.

Maybe you have heard of TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) that also stretches into KY.

Back in the 50's, early 60's when the government came in and run everyone out of their homes
in the LBL (Land Between The Lakes) to make it a national park, people spread to various states
to live.

To make it short, every year in the summer, they hold what's called 'The HomeComing' at the
Kentucky Lake area. Everyone that lived or related to the people that lived between the rivers,
gather there. It is or at least was, a very huge gathering. There is long tables set up with almost
everything you can think of to eat. They have the huge iron kettles and fry fish and hushpuppies.
There's the old time barrels full of MOONSHINE. REAL old time moonshine that will knock your
socks off!!! It even has corn floating in it! The whole shebang is lots of fun and lasts an entire
weekend. Everyone is friendly and everyone talks about who is related to who and the old
cemetery's and who is buried where and who married who and all the churches and who went
to which and what state people live in now etc. It's thousands of people and everyone is friendly.
Most the people are related to each other in some way, which is also hilarious to hear people talk
about 10th and 12th cousins! It was free.

It's been years since I have gone so I don't know how many people actually attend any more.
I know it can't be like it use to be because most everyone that lived in the LBL are dead now.
And so it is not like it use to be, for sure.

My family would have a gathering every year usually in the summer. I had an uncle that lived in
Florida and spent his life in the Air Force and often the family get togethers had to focus on his
time frame that he was free. I had an aunt that lived in Kansas. Most the rest of us lived in the
Chicago area until years later. It was always fun.

Yeah, I did some family research and have most of it compiled to print out. It's a lot of pages
and I intend to make three copies, for each of my children. I'll have to buy a ton of ink first.
I have pictures to print out, etc. Lots of work when you start the family history research.

friendship the best feeling » Post #9

Thu Aug 03, 2017 18:47 in General Talk

I believe true friends are always friends.

People are human. They are prone to make mistakes or say something they shouldn't or do something
they regret later. No matter what it is, a true friend sticks by you in thick and thin. It doesn't mean a
true friend must put themselves in jeopardy. It means a true friend can count on their true friend telling
them the truth and helping them in constructive ways.

Do you think Bitcoin is Fad or nextbeanie babies? » Post #16

Thu Aug 03, 2017 18:38 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote:
valerie wrote: Most people that bought beanie babies did not buy them to profit in any way.
They bought them because they were cute and a very inexpensive hobby.

The standard beanie babies sold for only $5.99 to $6.99.

There were and are some that sold for more due to either the lower number
produced or some other factors that resulted in rarity.

I guess in one way you could equate it to bitcoin since there are people that
buy for the present use and those that buy with hopes of making a profit.

Most people took beanie babies serious take it to real business!!! People buy beanie babies in flea market. Sell it on ebay.

I disagree with you.

Most people that bought them, bought them because they were cute and simply found it an affordable
product to collect. This is exactly one big reason why it went under.

My mother collected them.
My sister collected them.
I collected them.

I did not start out collecting them. I was one that bought a few of them in the early days simply
because I visited a new gift shop in the town where I once lived. It was in the early to mid 90's.
There was one small basket of them and I saw a cat, picked it up, decided to buy it because it
looked like one of my cats. I then purchased two more, one for each of my daughters but it was
a different beanie. I don't recall what they were and I guess my daughters may still have them.

My mother and my sister including myself, all agreed that there was just too many to collect. My
sister had a very large aquarium that she no longer used for fish. At the start of her collection, the
beanies looked cute in the aquarium but it wasn't long and they were coming out the top. :lol: My
mother had various containers of them on display.

THAT really was the big issue, no matter what anyone says, I know for a fact it was.....too many
made, too fast. People ran out of space. I had a rather large curio cabinet full of beanie babies.
None of us was in it for profit. It was simply something fun, cute, and affordable to collect.

There was the resellers that bought them to profit immediately by jacking up the prices and selling
them at yard sales, eBay, flea markets, mall stores, etc.

In one way I was lucky I guess because when I lived in Daytona, I met a lady that had a beanie
baby store in the Daytona mall. She came over and bought all that I showed her which was a lot.

The funny thing is, I still had mostly bears and when my house was destroyed, they were destroyed
with it BUT......my mother passed away and one day my sister came over with a huge box to give
me...... YEP, it was a huge amount of her beanie baby collection.

So you see, today I have a curio cabinet that is full of various collectables but mostly, it contains
my mothers beanie babies. Some things have more significance than you might think....and it
is not always money related.

Do you think Bitcoin is Fad or nextbeanie babies? » Post #13

Thu Aug 03, 2017 09:34 in General Talk

Most people that bought beanie babies did not buy them to profit in any way.
They bought them because they were cute and a very inexpensive hobby.

The standard beanie babies sold for only $5.99 to $6.99.

There were and are some that sold for more due to either the lower number
produced or some other factors that resulted in rarity.

I guess in one way you could equate it to bitcoin since there are people that
buy for the present use and those that buy with hopes of making a profit.

paypal shuts down another site » Post #17

Fri Jul 28, 2017 23:42 in General Talk

PayPal has been suspending accounts for many many years.

To go on and on about PayPal shutting down PTC's is almost irrelevant.

Did you know in the USA, in most Cities, traffic cops must meet a quota? Did you know that?
For example if a traffic cop only gives out 5 tickets in one month, he might be considered not
doing his job. His job might be in jeopardy. Think about it.

It's easy to get stuck in an industry you have been using for awhile. The fact of the matter is,
there's an entire internet out there and 99.999% of it is NOT ptc's.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that a day doesn't go by that PayPal doesn't suspend accounts for
one reason or another.

is age difference necessary? » Post #16

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 in General Talk

Age DOES make a difference and in many many ways.

Even IF the marriage lasts, it still makes a huge difference.

is age difference necessary? » Post #15

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:23 in General Talk

seaeagle wrote: Doesn't bother me who marries who, as long as they are both human beings (that can include robots/androids) & over the age of consent.

After all, isn't life all about spending time & finding happiness with the one you love?

I don't know if that is what it is really about or not. I kind of think there is more to it than that.

Are you guys Addicted with PTC clicking ads » Post #59

Tue Jul 25, 2017 18:32 in General Talk

pipster1234 wrote:
sweetpie3000 wrote: How is everyone ptc rehab treatment since Clixsense no longer ptc sites?
:lol:

hate to break the news to you buttttt they are. clicksense is registered as a ptc, removing the ptc part won't change that, more likely you would need to change the name, new business license, etc, etc, etc.

you can call a dog a cat, but everyone knows it was a dog prior.

You said a mouth full and I have wondered about that, not just recently but over several years.

It's their software. They could take it and launch something else, use a different domain name, different name,
different PayPal account, etc. Just left this as is, and launch one for the few countries that like to do the surveys
and offers.

is age difference necessary? » Post #5

Tue Jul 25, 2017 14:35 in General Talk

Children are children and should be children as long as they can.

'When I was a child, I thought like a child'
'When I became an adult, I put away childish things'

Adults should not marry children, in my opinion.

How many surveys does it take? » Post #3

Tue Jul 25, 2017 14:30 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: How many surveys does it take to earn $50?

Can it be done in a week/month?

honestly and keep in the dis qualifiers/charge backs.
With and without the CS bonus.

It just varies, Danny, in regards to surveys only.

It depends on what is available day to day, how many you complete each day, the dollar amount of the survey completed.

So, really no one can answer that question for you.

There is the CINT survey that is $0.29. It is in there every morning and a simple one to do. So if you did that one every day, you'd have $9.00 for 31 days. The first time you do that, you'll have a few more questions at the start and at the end of it. Every time thereafter, it only takes 5 minutes or less to complete it. That's an easy $9.00 give or take a few cents depending on days in the month.

There are various surveys that pay various amounts so other than one I stated above, in which it is there every day, it just depends on what you choose to do and what you get to complete each day.

Are you guys Addicted with PTC clicking ads » Post #54

Sun Jul 23, 2017 14:13 in General Talk

There is nothing wrong with clicking for cents. Nothing at all.

The dollar is more worthy in some countries than others. Don't we all know that?

$1.00 can mean a lot to some people. It can help put food on the table. Maybe help put gasoline in the gas tank.

In reality, it doesn't matter where you are, a buck is a buck and it can help with your needs, not to mention, your
wants.

In more recent years, those in the USA could often get many ads to click and if they wanted to spend their time
clicking, they could in fact make $1.00 a day or more. There was one time I was up almost all night and I was
watching tv and clicking ads. I clicked something like 800 ads and made about $4.00, give or take some cents.

The clicking of ads for some members, such as those in the USA that got a lot, could easily net them $30 a month
and for some very persistent members, $100 to $200 a month, simply clicking the ads.

However, for everyone, it all adds up. My day might look like this:

-Affiliate upgrade - $2.00
-Affiliate commissions - $1.00
-My PTC Clicks - $0.50
-My Offers - $1.00
-My Surveys - $1.50

Even a measly dime a day is $3.00 a month.

What can I buy in the USA for $3.00 ?

- 2 loaves of bread
or
- 3 jugs (litter size) of coke
or
- 1 or 2 family size package of cookies
or
- A few dozen eggs
or
- 1 to 2 gallons of gasoline
or..........

I hope all of you that clicked PTC ads, were very proud to do so. You worked. Any way you look at it, you worked.

If all those FAT people in America on food stamps would use their fingers to click ads, we could feed more people
in this world. People that need some food. Children that need food. So be very proud you clicked ads. Any way
you look at it, you were saving the world. PayPal should put that in their pipe and smoke it!

Should oj Simpson get parole today? » Post #5

Thu Jul 20, 2017 18:05 in General Talk

I think people should not read fake news or come to unfounded conclusions.
In my opinion, that is a big part of what is wrong with the world today.

The facts are OJ and Nicole had affairs over the course of their marriage. The facts also record that Nicole had
suffered years of physical abuse from OJ.

There is also some facts that Ron Goldman was a homosexual. There is also some facts that Ron G had some
part in the Japanese drug ring and that he had been known to sell drugs to prominent people that frequented
the restaurant where he worked.

There is also facts that Nicole had become friends with Ron.

There was also some speculation that (may be fact) Nicole had more recent affair with OJ's best friend, Marcus.

Kidnapping is not only illegal in the USA, it most states, it carried a very heavy sentence.
Robbery is also illegal in the USA and Armed Robbery can result in a very lengthy sentence, as well.

Just because someone takes something that is not yours, in the USA, does not give you the right to kidnap
and/or threaten or commit robbery to get the stuff back. Instead, you are to go to the police and or present
your case in a court of law that the stuff is yours.

Also in the USA, adultery does not give anyone the right to murder another person.

I don't think anyone seriously knows who murdered Nicole and Ron. Today, I would say that most people
do believe OJ murdered them and that Ron just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The flip
side, the way they were so brutally murdered, almost one could say that Nicole was in the wrong place at
the wrong time and the Japanese mafia murdered them due to Ron's drug involvement.

For the crime in which he has spent 9 years in prison, I think it was sufficient to give him parole. The
most he would have done any way, was maybe four or five more years.

For the previous crime of murder, he was found innocent and so, either he really is or he really isn't.
Everyone gets paid, some how, some way, some where, if not on this earth, some where else.

Paypal axed another one » Post #28

Tue Jul 11, 2017 19:15 in General Talk

MLivePro wrote: Who needs PayPal anyway? Only the village idiot would trust them, and he moved to the city years ago!

Who's on Twitter? Because this fits the 140 character rule on Twitter..

Stupid rules made by @PayPal have destroyed the PTC industry. We encourage everyone to boycott PayPal immediately. #WeLikePtcSoScrewPayPal!!

Perhaps we could all tweet right now!!

Time zooms by. I keep saying the same thing, that I have been working online over 15 years.
The reality, is much scarier. It's more like 25 years.

Y'all can do what you want, obviously.

I just want to inform you of something as you may or may not know.

When PayPal launched, they were a very lenient payment processor. As time moved forward, they got tired
of complaints and would often send emails to the seller to refund to the complainer. PayPal really worked with
people back in the day. If you were doing something they didn't appreciate, they'd tell you.

Unfortunately, as time proceeded PayPal declined they're old stance of helping people in that regard. They
continued to grow just like more and more people got online selling items, launching money programs, etc.
PayPal implemented more and more policies and rules. Users of PayPal had to be responsible and read those
policies, terms, know the rules because if they didn't, they stood to see their account locked if they didn't abide
by them.

Then one day eBay purchased PayPal. You could say that is when the buzzard really hit the fan. More
rules.

Take a guess how much money goes through PayPal through eBay every day? I cannot begin to fathom.

Since the beginning of the very first PayPal complaint, there has been protestors, to say the very least.

The PTC industry to PayPal, is not even pocket change.

PTC's are by far not the first industry that PayPal has locked out. Not by a long shot and it won't be the
last.

Now I want to inform you of a bit more. It's called the FBI, for short. I can't even begin to tell you all
about Cyber Security, Money Laundering, and I won't even dare mention other stuff here.

PayPal is not stupid. To be perfectly frank, they actually do some programs a favor by shutting them out.
Although the program may not ever realize it.

I am not condoning anything PayPal does or does not do. It does not matter if I did or I didn't anyway.

I am saying, being careful what you say online and what petitions you sign online. Stuff is not always
in black and white, at least not at the start.

Welcoming changes at Clicksense » Post #10

Fri Jul 07, 2017 13:38 in General Talk

kevin1877uk wrote: I guess the changes will either make or break CS. I would hope they will regain PayPal, it's not the same without PayPal, I've not done anything since PayPal went.

They'll get it back. There won't be any reason why they wouldn't.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 07:08:06 EST