Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

about all SURVEYS!!! » Post #5

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 in General Talk

Andy207 wrote: Is there any other guy or STAY AT HOME DAD on here that's in America; feel that they cannot do or complete or even qualify for 85% of the surveys.
Im a stay at home dad, wife brings in bout $30,000
WE dont buy alot of electronics, etc...
But these surveys are only looking towards people who if ur not single u HAVE to make more than $50,000 or if ur single u have to make 45,000

so how is this fair

Andy, I more or less told you that does not make sense.

What you may want to do first is look over your survey profile and make sure you entered
everything correctly.

Also keep in mind, members do not normally qualify for surveys unless they attempt many.

For example, the other day I made about $17 doing surveys but I attempted over 100!

Me, being in my 60's, can do surveys, I know you as a stay at home dad can. There are
a lot of stay at home dads that do surveys.

Clixsense Paid Ads » Post #2

Thu Sep 07, 2017 16:09 in General Talk

ClixSense is not a PTC any more.

46 baby names banned in Australia...tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Sep 07, 2017 00:51 in General Talk

It's a very good idea.

Current Fact New CS ....tasman1 » Post #28

Thu Sep 07, 2017 00:46 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: I get them. A lot of them.

Qualifying is a different story.

Now:
I have 75 available with a potential value of $60
assuming I qualify for 90% which we all know is
unrealistic.

I choose not to do them...

I have my reasons...

That's why when I comment on surveys I always
state that I don't do them.

Of the 30 or so I tried in the past I did DQ...

As @ tasman mentioned a few posts back,
if CS is a survey site, I have no business here. . .

Well Danny, you actually have more than what you see.
You see over there my 110 or so KIIP Rewards, that is 110 or so surveys I did not qualify to do or was booted or cheated or whatever. You may see 50 but as you do one, or try one, one or more may arrive. They come and go
all day. If you keep attempting them all day like I did, near the end of the day, they do decrease.

I don't blame anyone that doesn't do them. I can't do them like this every day. It's just way too
time consuming. I have other things to do online and offline too.

My main point is, it can be done by most people in the USA and those in the USA that say they don't
make any money at all with them, I just scratch my head.

Current Fact New CS ....tasman1 » Post #24

Wed Sep 06, 2017 23:12 in General Talk

I don't really understand those that are in the USA that say they are not getting surveys or
not qualifying for the surveys.

It's a time thing with me. However, normally when I really want to make some extra money
here doing surveys, I can. Today:

REQUIREMENTS
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 151 offers $16.24
Visit the Forum 105 views
Total earned: $16.240
EXTRA BONUSES (Complete the checklist to unlock)
ClixAddon Bonus Not Active +2.0%
Activity Bonus Completed +2.0%
14.0%Congrats! The checklist is completed!
$2.2736Your bonus is currently standing at:

With the daily bonus, that is almost $20.00 that I earned today.

ClixSense Forum

Just Curious about Payza » Post #6

Wed Sep 06, 2017 19:33 in General Talk

For those in the USA, I think 'check' is the best way to go.

I have chosen check on and off for over ten years here in ClixSense.

If you choose check, you want to do so by the 5th day of the month.
You will receive your check a couple of weeks later. Usually by the
end of the third week, some times sooner.

Just Curious about Payza » Post #3

Wed Sep 06, 2017 17:38 in General Talk

shortyblsd wrote: I been searching all through Payza in my account. However, I know that account number is our email (right? :?: :?: ) Before I withdraw some money, I couldn't find anything so I need help please and answers.

My question is:
How do you shop and make purchases or pay bills with Payza if you have no account/routing number; and no card?? For everyone who has a Payza account.

Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

Danny is correct about places not accepting Payza. You WILL find online opportunities that accept
Payza but for the most part, that is about it. For example, a traffic exchange or some sort of online
biz op may accept Payza for advertising or upgrading.

Yes, your email address you registered with Payza is your account.

I haven't used Payza in a long time so I don't really know what they are doing lately in regards to
Payza cash outs or a Payza card.

If you are wanting or searching for an option for cashing out of ClixSense, 'check' is usually the
easiest at this time.

3 for better or worse .....tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:21 in General Talk

Just give me the cave ...... and some snacks.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #20

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 in General Talk

When an animal is in pain/suffering, it often will lash out if you attempt to pick it up, etc.

Unfortunately an animal cannot talk. From what you have relayed, the cat was in dire need of a vet.
Why you allowed it to suffer without even attempting to get it medical help, is beyond me.

I am not sorry to say, that people should not have pets if they cannot care for them or afford them.

One great thing the internet has done, bring about the reality of animals. They are not THINGS to
be toyed with, thrown away like an old shoe, kicked and abused, left behind during a flood or disaster,
given up on when sick, etc.

Animals and Pets are a Responsibility.

festivals marked union... But now ? » Post #9

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:57 in General Talk

Most the people I have met from Denmark are really really really nice people.

One of the first people I met online from Denmark was a fellow that goes by the user name 'megamol'.
That was in the days of big spamming thru chat start ups.
He promoted what became a very popular but some what short lived free to earn program.
Seems like the name of it was something 'All.....' All something or other. I don't recall.
That was like 20 years ago. He was just a kid then and I hear from him from time to time.....he
got married and I think he has kids, etc. But he told me a whole lot about Denmark back then
and it was very interesting.

clixsense research » Post #7

Fri Sep 01, 2017 09:23 in General Talk

It's primarily for those in the USA.

Popups, popups, popups! » Post #18

Wed Aug 30, 2017 22:47 in General Talk

That is the way it is for most everyone, even in the USA.

Believe it or not, it is not so much an age thing as it is a time thing.

In other words, It's nothing to click on 40 of them before getting one to complete.

Texas » Post #6

Wed Aug 30, 2017 22:43 in General Talk

It will be here tomorrow. Of course it won't be anything like it was there.

the best month » Post #2

Wed Aug 30, 2017 16:37 in Your Stats

I think if you really take the time to earn here, you can earn a nice amount every month.
You don't have to have referrals but you do have to have the time.

Popups, popups, popups! » Post #16

Wed Aug 30, 2017 16:35 in General Talk

The ads vary. Just like everything else.

Some times you get some that do not have a value.

Also, just guessing of course, but if you are not serious about doing the surveys, it might
only display those that do not have monetary value.

Clixsense before or then ? » Post #16

Tue Aug 29, 2017 23:55 in General Talk

I would have to say the old one.

The thing about ClixSense when it came along, it was unique. Even tho there was a PTC before it,
it was still unique in how it functioned and what it offered. The 5 level downline with the extremely
low upgrade option was very favorable to marketers that employed MLM.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed when they removed the level system. I worked for
many years to build my organization here in ClixSense. Even tho for the past few years, my direct
level of activity had dwindled dramatically, I did see the need to focus on directly building again.
Just as I was beginning my launch to do that, ClixSense removed the level system.

The thing about 'Offers, Surveys, and even Tasks', they are every where. Nothing unique about them.
They've been around for more years than I can count. There are numerous programs that have them.
In fact, I even owned more than one GPT.

So now, I don't see the uniqueness here any more. It's gone. I do hope that they will incorporate
some ways that members can earn, that might be unique.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #14

Tue Aug 29, 2017 23:45 in General Talk

Well, I do have an old housecoat. :roll:

Texas » Post #1

Tue Aug 29, 2017 17:12 in General Talk

I don't know if anyone here is online that lives in the flooded areas of Texas, but I do hope you
have located a safe place to stay.

People that have not lost everything do not realize the devastation involved not to mention the
toll it takes on a person.

To this day, I some times think I have this or that and I go looking for it. Then I realize, I did
have it but lost it in the fire. There are times I am sitting at my desk and receive an email from
someone asking about such and such. I reply back, 'oh yeah, I have that, get right back at ya'
and as I fumble thru my desk file folders, I realize, I lost it in the fire.

It can literally take YEARS to recover. For example, home owners insurance can take an entire
year or longer to settle. Many people do not have home owners insurance, flood insurance, or
renters.

It took me almost 4 years to rebuild. FOUR YEARS. For many people it can take even longer.

I relay this because there are people that don't realize what is involved. They think 'oh their
insurance will get them back on track in no time' or 'the government will bail them out' or some
other thoughts. For many people, it does not work like that.

In addition, the items you lose, they always say can be replaced. Well, not everything can.

Mother Nature can be cruel in most all areas of the world. Even now, I still have things that
are not finished at my house.

Of course, the most important thing is to be safe. So if you are someone that has had to leave
stuff behind due to the flood or any other devastation for that matter, just know there are
people that do know exactly how you feel.

Stay Safe.

Popups, popups, popups! » Post #11

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:51 in General Talk

sameena11 wrote: Where do you get these ads? I never get any pop-up or ads on clixsense.
Is it available only in some specific countries?

When attempting a survey, a KIIP ad will pop up if you were unable to complete the survey.
Some times they won't be worth anything and other times they are worth 1 cent or more.
They'll usually ask a question or two or have a brief video to watch or direct you to visit a
website.

In regards to who gets those popups, I don't know. USA does but other than that, I don't
know.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #12

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:47 in General Talk

Actually, cats can see rather well as they go blind.

My housecoat is old, has only one eye and is blind. However, he rarely has a problem going where
he wants to go. Just like people and perhaps better than people, they are familiar with their
surroundings. He kind of hugs the walls when he walks. His litter box is in the utility room and there
is a couple of steps to walk down.....he knows where the steps are and goes up and down them just
fine.

Obviously something is seriously wrong with your cat if he is losing weight and not eating much.

I do wish you would take the cat to the vet. It could be the cat simply needs a dewormer or another
health issue that would easy to fix/control.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 16:18:52 EST