Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #9

Sat Jan 18, 2020 07:52 in General Talk

chandramohancc wrote: But Valerie on seeing your posts I feel like you are childish have no qualities of a senior member. How good is Tasman and Dark star inward they have good mindset I thought you were too young.and cannot believe that you are of same age and as mature as tasman1

I guess it is like beauty.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #6

Fri Jan 17, 2020 22:14 in General Talk

Well you see Darkstar2, you are just a young thing barely out of diapers. I have children your age.

Tasman1 and I, we are senior citizens. We don't care what Amazon does just as long as we got a
binky, a nana, and some wawa.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #24

Fri Jan 17, 2020 22:07 in General Talk

The email header today did say 'Tech Insider'. I guess I never noticed that before.
Seems it usually said HP.

You had to participate at least 3 times per month. In doing so, you got a $10 Amazon gift card.
Also, you could get $5 from time to time. They'd have very brief surveys and some times have
special rewards of $125 for phone surveys or special surveys. They may have paid other ways
too. I may have chosen the amazon option, I don't recall, that's the way I got paid.

I can always use Amazon gift codes. I rent movies some times so those HP gift codes were
handy for that. Now I need to find some other little something or other to cover my movie
rentals. :mrgreen:

Making money online is crazy Get paid to Read? » Post #21

Fri Jan 17, 2020 09:02 in General Talk

I don't know why this topic was locked and made sticky. I removed both.

How much you have Poll .... tasman1 » Post #24

Fri Jan 17, 2020 08:46 in General Talk

If I had a trillion dollars, I would not even have a house and I probably wouldn't own anything.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #18

Fri Jan 17, 2020 08:44 in General Talk

I never knew about it until I did a survey that requested to join so I did.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #16

Thu Jan 16, 2020 21:04 in General Talk

It was actually online over 12 years. There is a female member there and she said when
she started, it paid her $30 per month Amazon gift code.

When I started 2 years ago, it paid $15 a month Amazon gift code. Then it went down
to $10 a month.

Returning User » Post #2

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 in Member Introduction

Love your user name. :P

Welcome back.

Truth about referrals on Ysense - RECAP 2019 » Post #8

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:00 in Your Stats

mevay2009 wrote: Why was ClixSense sold?

I thought it's just a change of name.

I have no money. I have not been paid. I started working here in 2016 April 06 but I have no money. The payment initiated suddenly stopped. No one says anything.

Please Admin should help me. Does it mean that YSense is bigger now. Bigger than ClixSense I mean. Because of the sales.

I have been expecting Valerie in Uyo in Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria where I am. But she hasn't come. I will be delighted to have you around Val, Jim and Brian.
Beautiful Year, 2020.

Nigeria does not get a lot of surveys/offers/tasks. All you can do is look daily to see
if there is anything you can earn from here. You may want to advertise to others in
other countries your ySense referral link because you will earn from their activity.

ClixSense was sold by the owner because he wanted to sell it. If you have a car you
want to sell, you sell it. People sell things every day. He sold it for a profit.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I am mighty sure I won't be visiting Nigeria any
time soon.

IF you had earnings you never received, you should submit a support ticket to ySense.

Truth about referrals on Ysense - RECAP 2019 » Post #6

Thu Jan 16, 2020 09:31 in Your Stats

I'll have to look that up in regards to activity standing.
In CS, they were active for 90 days if they did nothing after profile/log in BUT they were not deleted from the system. Instead they lost whatever money they may have had in their balance.

3. You create a website or blog and relay full details of how it works, what to do, how much they can earn, how to contact you, etc. Advertise your website/blog, NOT ySense.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #12

Thu Jan 16, 2020 09:27 in General Talk

kaushik2018 wrote: Anyone using computer/laptop can join this community of C space , of course to join member has to qualify their preliminary test. Anyhow that community is going to be closed this coming Friday. BTW If You want to share, may I know which community of C Space You are talking about ?

Well I guess it is the same one I am referring to as I only know of one HP had.

Yes, it is closed now except for the goodbye topic and I think they will notify of
final rewards by email.

Truth about referrals on Ysense - RECAP 2019 » Post #4

Thu Jan 16, 2020 09:18 in Your Stats

PS. And yes, availability to earn here, varies on country locale, a lot.

Truth about referrals on Ysense - RECAP 2019 » Post #3

Thu Jan 16, 2020 09:17 in Your Stats

Just because a ref is considered 'active' does not mean they do anything at all.

1. Unless something has changed in regards to ref activity from ClixSense to ySense,
all enrollees that complete profile/log in, are considered active for 90 days...even
if they never log in again.

You probably know that but I want to make it clear for those that read your topic.

2. The old ploy that marketing is a numbers game, is untrue. You could sign up
a million people and none of them be active or only active for a brief period of time.
Understand, I am not saying it is not worth advertising freely as you may gain some
earnings. What I am saying is, the percentages are never in favor.

3. I believe members will do far better by explaining with honesty, how ySense
works, the realistic amounts they can earn, how to do surveys, offers, tasks. And
if a member only gains ONE very active referral, they will increase their earnings
considerably.

So I say, don't look at 'numbers' instead 'teach people'.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #9

Thu Jan 16, 2020 07:07 in General Talk

kaushik2018 wrote: Are You a member of HP Tech INsider ( C Space ) ?

No. I don't think I have ever heard of it. I am guessing it is more for 'techs'?

error while cashout paypal » Post #2

Thu Jan 16, 2020 06:57 in Payment Proofs

Please post in the correct sub forum.

Your name and email address must match exactly the same in PayPal
as it is in ySense. If your email is not the same, you can add your
ySense email to your PayPal account.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #7

Wed Jan 15, 2020 21:55 in General Talk

uzair_friends wrote: Yes, I was.

Just wondered if anyone was because they are closing.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #6

Wed Jan 15, 2020 21:53 in General Talk

I was only a member for two years.

I am going to miss it. It could be informing at times.

Worst First Half of the month ....tasman1 » Post #8

Wed Jan 15, 2020 21:45 in Success Stories

HaHa!

Always fun at the ySense forums!

Might make for a good ad....

Depressed? Feeling down? No motivation?
Join ySense Today and let members put a
smile on your face!
Join here now....free:
www.......

Not Sticking to Your New Years Resolution
to lose weight? No problem! Join the hottest
way to lose weight NOW! Your belly will ache
with laughter, you'll have a six pack in no time.
Join here now....free:
www....

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #1

Wed Jan 15, 2020 18:52 in General Talk

Was anyone here a member of HP cspace?

Worst First Half of the month ....tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Jan 15, 2020 14:23 in Success Stories

Oh gosh, pray Darkstar2 doesn't see this topic.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 27, 2020 23:30:58 EST