Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Why Do YOU Never Post here in ySense? » Post #1

Mon Jan 20, 2020 17:22 in General Talk

Why do you never post in the forums here at ySense?

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #27

Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:20 in General Talk

Really, most stuff that matters to a person does not matter when they are in their retirement years.

new cashout » Post #2

Mon Jan 20, 2020 05:21 in Payment Proofs

Will you please stop posting whatever it is you are using? The images do not appear.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #25

Sun Jan 19, 2020 18:56 in General Talk

Amazon. That is what we were talking about.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #26

Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:26 in General Talk

I should rephrase that and state you had to do 3 participation's a month. In other
words one could log into HP cspace once a month but complete 3 activities in order
to get the reward.

Yep, today most want to tell you they'll put you in a bucket and if you might be
chose for a gift card. I don't bother to join those. I am not going to be active
in something that is not going to pay be unless it is truly something I feel is
worthwhile to me.

Yes, it's like most everything, rising prices, lower pay, rich man richer, poor
man poorer, can't win for losing, blah blah blah. :mrgreen:

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #22

Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:19 in General Talk

It 'doesn't matter to me' in the aspect that I am in my 60's.

A lot of stuff that may matter to you now, won't when you are older.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #21

Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:15 in General Talk

I wasn't referring to returning back in time.

I was referring to an age I wouldn't mind being.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #20

Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:12 in General Talk

I don't know if chandramohancc is male or female and thought you were
referring to that post.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #16

Sat Jan 18, 2020 21:44 in General Talk

HaHa! :lol: She/he can't believe I am as mature as tasman1.
I'm not the same age, but close.

I think some where around 35 to 45 is a good growth age.

Of course tax returns are your money. I don't know how it works in Canada but in the USA,
we have Federal Tax, some States have State tax and some do not, then there is Sales tax...
and Sales tax varies from State to State and from product to product (groceries vs clothes, etc),
every bill has more than one tax on it. Then there is property tax, city tax, county tax, school
tax, and tax my butt tax. :mrgreen:

Tax is a good thing to an extent. It helps pay for the people in nursing homes that do not
have money. It helps care for the needy in many ways. It helps feed the school children
lunch that can't afford it. It helps pay for our highways and byways. Without tax, we would
be in a rotten pickle.

The reason why I say I don't care about Amazon paying tax's or not, is because 'personally'
it does not matter to me. It doesn't mean I agree with it because I don't. Amazon did not
charge sales tax for many years....at least not in most States it didn't. When I lived in TN
up until the last couple of years, they did not charge sales tax. The reason why Amazon did
start charging sales tax to TN residents is because TN complained they were losing money.

TN sales tax is extremely high. TN does not have a State tax but the sales tax will eat you
up. They even tax high on food/groceries.

People don't have respect for others like they were taught to do years ago. I was always
taught to respect the elderly. They are the wisest people on the planet and they are
walking talking history books.

Good Investments » Post #5

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:12 in General Talk

Can you send me some of that gold? Just a few bars will be fine.

:lol:

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #13

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:06 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: Well you see Darkstar2, you are just a young thing barely out of diapers. I have children your age.

Tasman1 and I, we are senior citizens. We don't care what Amazon does just as long as we got a
binky, a nana, and some wawa.

You don't care that you worked most of your life paying taxes vs. Amazon earning billions and paying none ? Imagine how much more money you would have if you count ALL the tax you pay in a lifetime and compound interest and i investment returns, so unless you were flipping burgers, you would be more wealthy, so yeah people should care more about what's going in, and besides age is a number. Some days I feel like I am 90, I mean you know, you are in your 100's, and you are helping a billion $ company become richer - but that's ok, we are all guilty in a way - we buy products from companies that cut corner, that make us sick, that make us unhealthy, even the so-called health food companies have sneaky tricks down their sleeves. SO we should all care, but we don't, for convenience and taste, because when it comes down to it, if we only purchased from 100% genuine, safe, healthy, we'd be near starving to death :lol:
We'd be basically growing our own foods and making our own bread, and no time to work and leisure.

Amazon with its billions of $ should at least up the game on quality control - people ordering stuff labeled "new" and getting stuff that appears to have been returned or used :/

It's said the reason why Amazon does not pay tax's is due to it's reinvestments. In other words if
Amazon paid tax's they would not be reinvesting. Another reason they point out is the fact Amazon
lost tons of money in it's early years. I don't know if Trump is right or wrong about these types of
exclusions but it does seem very wrong to me. Amazon makes ton's in profits and even if they were
to pay federal tax's, they would still make tons of profits and still could reinvest. That's just way too
big a tax loophole for USA corporations.

Well, I am not complaining in regards to my 'before' retirement years in tax's. I've always believed
in tax's. They are very much needed. In my early working life time, I received back good returns.
So that was ok and it was ok even later when I had to pay in to tax's and not receive a return.

The problem is paying too many tax's and too high tax. If you are retired, I believe some tax's you
should be excluded from and some you should be entitled to a lower tax.

Age is certainly much more than a number. If you don't realize that now, you will when you retire.

Good Investments » Post #3

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:53 in General Talk

In my opinion, there is only one reliable investment.

Precious Metal.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Jan 18, 2020 07:53 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
chandramohancc wrote: But Valerie on seeing your posts I feel like you are childish have no qualities of a senior member. How good is Tasman and Dark star inward they have good mindset I thought you were too young.and cannot believe that you are of same age as tasman1

Never trust Valerie [ pssssst , she will be 20 this year ]

I don't think I'd want to be 20 again. Make me 35, that's a good age.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #9

Sat Jan 18, 2020 07:52 in General Talk

chandramohancc wrote: But Valerie on seeing your posts I feel like you are childish have no qualities of a senior member. How good is Tasman and Dark star inward they have good mindset I thought you were too young.and cannot believe that you are of same age and as mature as tasman1

I guess it is like beauty.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #6

Fri Jan 17, 2020 22:14 in General Talk

Well you see Darkstar2, you are just a young thing barely out of diapers. I have children your age.

Tasman1 and I, we are senior citizens. We don't care what Amazon does just as long as we got a
binky, a nana, and some wawa.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #24

Fri Jan 17, 2020 22:07 in General Talk

The email header today did say 'Tech Insider'. I guess I never noticed that before.
Seems it usually said HP.

You had to participate at least 3 times per month. In doing so, you got a $10 Amazon gift card.
Also, you could get $5 from time to time. They'd have very brief surveys and some times have
special rewards of $125 for phone surveys or special surveys. They may have paid other ways
too. I may have chosen the amazon option, I don't recall, that's the way I got paid.

I can always use Amazon gift codes. I rent movies some times so those HP gift codes were
handy for that. Now I need to find some other little something or other to cover my movie
rentals. :mrgreen:

Making money online is crazy Get paid to Read? » Post #21

Fri Jan 17, 2020 09:02 in General Talk

I don't know why this topic was locked and made sticky. I removed both.

How much you have Poll .... tasman1 » Post #24

Fri Jan 17, 2020 08:46 in General Talk

If I had a trillion dollars, I would not even have a house and I probably wouldn't own anything.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #18

Fri Jan 17, 2020 08:44 in General Talk

I never knew about it until I did a survey that requested to join so I did.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #16

Thu Jan 16, 2020 21:04 in General Talk

It was actually online over 12 years. There is a female member there and she said when
she started, it paid her $30 per month Amazon gift code.

When I started 2 years ago, it paid $15 a month Amazon gift code. Then it went down
to $10 a month.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 25, 2020 21:09:48 EST