Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Very Interesting and Informative on Prime » Post #10

Tue Jul 21, 2020 22:05 in General Talk

I do use Facejunk but not a whole lot. I joined in 2007 so been a member for awhile there.

No, I don't care much for Zuckerbooger. Yeah, he pretty much stole the program.

Lawsuits are starting - Walmart » Post #15

Tue Jul 21, 2020 20:09 in General Talk

monkey brain

Chips or? » Post #17

Tue Jul 21, 2020 20:05 in General Talk

I have never ever ate a sardine in my entire life. YUK! :shock:

Finally got a date. » Post #2

Tue Jul 21, 2020 20:02 in General Talk

That's great news!

Lawsuits are starting - Walmart » Post #13

Tue Jul 21, 2020 20:01 in General Talk

I stay really busy and covid has not affected me much.

There are some doctor visits that was put on hold such as the dentist and my eye doctor.

There were some places I had planned to travel and put that on hold. Nothing major.

I stay really busy on this contraption, house work, yard work, going to grocery, going
to Walmart, getting take out, etc etc etc. Plus I do enjoy my home bound hobbies and
watching tv.

Very Interesting and Informative on Prime » Post #8

Tue Jul 21, 2020 19:58 in General Talk

I know I spelled new knew. Some times I am doing several things at once and I type
very fast and do make mistakes. I had typing in 6th grade and then in high school.
Always had a typewriter. I type over hundred words a minute but not always very
gracious.

Zuckerbooger is the founder of Facebook and Jessie Eisenbooger placed Zuckerbooger
in the movie about Facejunk.

Vivarium is a weird movie but I liked it because it was different. Alien type of flick.

The survival of Netflix and Amazon Prime in danger » Post #2

Tue Jul 21, 2020 19:51 in General Talk

The only one at this point in time for me that I prefer to keep and that is Amazon Prime.
It's worthy because there is a lot of programs to watch, even old movies and new Amazon shows, etc.
In addition, I keep my photos uploaded in the cloud and free shipping, etc. So everything I get with
Amazon is a good deal for me.

In regards to Netflix, not so much interest. I usually keep it in the winter and lose it in the summer.
This year with the virus and some shows I was interested in, I kept it. BUT, there is really not a lot
I like in regards to programs on Netflix. Most of their movies and programs are more for the younger
generation. Stupid movies, stupid series. Stuff teens would like. I do like some of their documentaries
when they come out with some about crime or some such as that.

As far as all the individual companies charging for their networks, well that might bite them on the
arse and not take too long about it. Today, one can watch and read a lot of stuff online on video
sites and news sites. Even many free to watch movies at YouTube. With this coronavirus and people
being unemployed, many are not going to be capable of paying for all those subscriptions.

I have smart tvs and also Roku box's. Mostly I use Roku and there is about 100 channels in my Roku.
Many of the channels are free to watch. I even get my local news that is a channel in my Roku.

For some people, it might be a good thing all these separate subscriptions because they can choose
what they like to watch and ignore what they don't. For many, it can be cheaper than paying cable
or satellite because they choose one or two.

Netflix has been bound and determined to continue their dvd options. I used to do 3 out at a time
about 20 years ago when Netflix first started. Eventually decreased it to 1 out at a time simply
because we did not have time to watch them and because were only interested in the new release
movies.

So, I dunno. Some people may spend more to get more subscriptions right now since they are
more prone to stay home but then those that are unemployed and having a difficult time making
ends meet, may cancel it all.

Light at the end of the dark, dark tunnel?? » Post #14

Tue Jul 21, 2020 15:45 in General Talk

Wellllllll I didn't say I would run like a wild stud and knock everyone out of the way
to get the vaccine.

Gullible? I'm old enough to be your mother. You should listen to mother moderator
because I've been on the block longer than you.

Very Cold Winter » Post #10

Tue Jul 21, 2020 15:42 in General Talk

Ohhhhhh ok

I like to eat ice.

Chips or? » Post #15

Tue Jul 21, 2020 15:41 in General Talk

banana pickle vinegar flavor. :o :silent:

Very Interesting and Informative on Prime » Post #6

Tue Jul 21, 2020 15:39 in General Talk

I'm watching the doc 'Chariots of the Gods'. It's not knew but It's been a long while
since I watched it and so its almost like knew to me.

I binged on 'Roseanne' and watched all 9 series. Well, Amazon some how had one
series, 5 or 6 I think screwed up so I did skip one season. I had never watched the
show before.

There's a movie on Amazon Prime right now that I just watched 'Vivarium' or some
spelling as that. It was a paid to rent movie but the reviews weren't great and any
way it is free now for prime members. I liked it. It's got that guy in it that played
Zuckerbooger.

I really missed watching a lot of series because there was a time frame when I was
in college, working at the hospital, etc etc etc on the go a lot so I never watched much
tv. So now I try to binge on them if available.

My sister likes 'Everybody loves Raymond' but it's not on Prime nor Netflix.

Chips or? » Post #13

Tue Jul 21, 2020 15:32 in General Talk

I feel nauseated. :shock:

Lawsuits are starting - Walmart » Post #3

Tue Jul 21, 2020 07:04 in General Talk

I really do believe that masks should have been and should be enforced nation wide
when people are around others.

Light at the end of the dark, dark tunnel?? » Post #11

Tue Jul 21, 2020 06:52 in General Talk

He won't need to the vaccine anyway. All those bananas he eats will keep the virus away. :D

Lawsuits are starting - Walmart » Post #1

Tue Jul 21, 2020 06:51 in General Talk

Light at the end of the dark, dark tunnel?? » Post #9

Tue Jul 21, 2020 06:39 in General Talk

I will take the vaccine!

They're not going to come up with a fake vaccine or a vaccine that is deadly. :lol:

Once there is an approved vaccine, I would not have any problem with taking it.

my 39 payment » Post #2

Tue Jul 21, 2020 06:04 in Payment Proofs

Remember to remove your transaction id before posting.

Very Cold Winter » Post #8

Mon Jul 20, 2020 22:34 in General Talk

ice would melt too fast :shock:

Very Interesting and Informative on Prime » Post #3

Mon Jul 20, 2020 22:32 in General Talk

Another good one on Prime is 'Travis'. I just finished watching it.
Yes I have watched many shows about that incident but this one 'Travis' is now that
they are older and actually the most interesting. It's a doc too.

Very Interesting and Informative on Prime » Post #1

Mon Jul 20, 2020 20:39 in General Talk

Missing 411: The Hunted

If you have Amazon Prime and want to watch something very interesting,
watch it. It gets more and more bazaar with each chapter.

For example a woman hunter saw what looked to be cellophane in a tree
but then it moved to another tree as if an invisible being.

There is one guy that has actual real voices of some kind of beings on a
tape recorder.

Its about hunters that go missing but there is a lot more to it than that.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 09:43:35 EST