Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

USA Vaccines - Here we go » Post #5

Sun Dec 13, 2020 15:10 in General Talk

In the USA, some people say:

Black People: They are afraid of the vaccine because they think the vaccine is a way to kill them.

Red People: They are afraid of the vaccine because they think the vaccine is a way to kill them.

Brown People: They are afraid of the vaccine because they think the vaccine is a way to kill them.

Yellow People: They are afraid of the vaccine because they think the vaccine is a way to kill them.

White People: They think the vaccine has a computer chip in it created by Bill Gates so that the government can track our every more.

Me: I think the vaccine is a vaccine that will be a huge aid in saving lives and preventing severe sickness. I think it is important for people to be sure and get both doses. I think after all the health professionals and nursing home patients take the vaccine, we'll see that it does not kill black, red, brown, yellow people AND the government knows what we are all doing anyway so why would they put a chip in it!

Air fryer is metal » Post #6

Sun Dec 13, 2020 14:55 in General Talk

The basket is metal.

The inside of the basket is metal.

The inside works is metal.

The heating element above where the basket is inserted, is.....I dunno, like an electric stove iron.

The air fryer is heavy but not overly so.

PS. Weighs approx, 20 pounds.

My Name is >>>> » Post #5

Sun Dec 13, 2020 14:53 in General Talk

I'm nuts........ Mixed Nuts (thats a movie by the way)

USA Vaccines - Here we go » Post #1

Sat Dec 12, 2020 22:35 in General Talk

My Name is >>>> » Post #3

Sat Dec 12, 2020 16:50 in General Talk

Ok, Ape rry.

My Name is >>>> » Post #1

Sat Dec 12, 2020 15:52 in General Talk

My Name is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forum Launched » Post #3

Sat Dec 12, 2020 15:47 in General Talk

:cry:

Forum Launched » Post #1

Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:51 in General Talk

Mon Nov 07, 2011

I looked at the Forum Rules and noted the above date. So I would say that was the official launch
day of the forum.

Rounding to 20,000 posts......................................................................................................>>>>>>>

Rounding forum to 2012

8 years

365 days x 8 = 2,920

20,000 posts divided by 2,920 = Approximately 8 posts a day for 8 years.

Does that mean my luck number is 8 or does that mean my unlucky number is 8? :roll:

Air fryer is metal » Post #3

Sat Dec 12, 2020 07:32 in General Talk

Silly willy.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #20

Sat Dec 12, 2020 07:31 in General Talk

hahahaha!

tasman1, I wouldn't be caught dead in them. :?

Well, I have to say if people need them, that is fine. Thus far, I have not had the need.
IF I should ever have the need, I am mighty sure I won't look like Queen of Sheba in them.

Air fryer is metal » Post #1

Fri Dec 11, 2020 22:22 in General Talk

I don't know why I said the Gourmia air fryer is plastic.

I thought about that tonight. The actual basket is metal. The crisper that goes into the
basket, it appears hard plastic but it is some kind of metal too or hard silicone.

Just thought I would correct my statement.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #18

Fri Dec 11, 2020 22:17 in General Talk

I don't know how many they sent me a month. It wasn't enough, that is for sure.
Then when I missed doing some of them, they cut me off without even a kiss my backside goodbye.

They sent me junk mostly. I recall getting a six pack of foggy bottled soda. It didn't have any kind
of name on it. I did take one sip of it and tossed it all in the trash. It was horrible. I was afraid I
might turn into the nutty professor. Then when I took their survey, I said 'I need this product' and
'I want this product' and 'this product was tasty'. Yum Yum Good! :lol:

They also kept sending me bladder pads. My cabinets was running over with bladder pads. I guess
they thought I was pissing myself. 'I want this product' and 'I need this product' and 'they feel great'
and 'they fit just right'. I am high and dry! Now gimme my $3 bucks! :mrgreen:

I thought about having a yard sale. I did the math. If I sold the bladder pads for $.20 each, I'd
make enough for a fine week long vacation. If I also sold all the bladder underwear they sent me,
I could take a three week vacation. Oh and yes those bladder underwear are so pretty. 'I want
this product' and 'Gimme then underwear' and 'Gee I feel sexy in the bladder underwear'! :roll:

Finally Over?? » Post #2

Fri Dec 11, 2020 17:44 in General Talk

I dunno.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #14

Fri Dec 11, 2020 07:10 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
valerie wrote: She is a member of ySense.

Yes, I call it racist. She is a woman. She's older than 55.

You can call it discrimination if you wish. Or call it something else.

The point is, they stink.

Valerie that is put politely, to put an end to discriminatory behavior as such, people should take a stand and boycot them.

It wouldn't do any good because of all their members and people they do allow in.

But I will say this, for the most part, that program is not as worthy as some people say it is.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #13

Fri Dec 11, 2020 07:02 in General Talk

mukande wrote: I am 67..I have been trying to be accepted for a few years now...

You probably won't get in because obviously they don't want older people any more.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #9

Thu Dec 10, 2020 22:15 in General Talk

@Darkstar2, no I am not a member. They kicked me out for obviously the same
reason they kicked you out. I did surveys on various stuff, not just food. I will
say this, their surveys were so boring and so repetitious that it made me want to
fall asleep. "I want this' 'I need this' bla bla bla.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #6

Thu Dec 10, 2020 19:40 in General Talk

She is a member of ySense.

Yes, I call it racist. She is a woman. She's older than 55.

You can call it discrimination if you wish. Or call it something else.

The point is, they stink.

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #2

Thu Dec 10, 2020 15:13 in General Talk

By the way, their terms do not state an age restriction past 18.

Pinecone Research

PineConeResearch is Racist » Post #1

Thu Dec 10, 2020 15:06 in General Talk

That's right, I said it.

I told my sister that PCR opens for new members from time to time and she should sign up.
My sister was looking to get more funds into her PayPal account.

The other day, they were accepting new members. She went to sign up and they told her
she couldn't since she was older than 55 and female.

Quality and Numbers of Readers » Post #2

Thu Dec 10, 2020 15:01 in General Talk

Yeah I some times close one eye.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 19:08:46 EST