Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #24

Fri Sep 11, 2020 07:12 in General Talk

To be it is very evident God exists. All I need to do is look around me and the Bible also
tells me God exists. Everything in the Bible has come to pass and is coming to pass.

The design is great. All the birds and wildlife and oceans and sea life, these are all designed
by God.

I laugh when hear people talk about the planet being billions of years old. I just shake my
my head when I hear people believe in the evolution theory and the Big Bang theory. :lol:

We can look at many creatures and know they were created and not evolved.

Woody. Who is woody? Woody is Woody the WoodPecker. :mrgreen: Well let me tell you
about Woody.

Between feeding, excavating nest cavities, and drumming, woodpeckers can peck up to 20 times per second, or a total of 8,000-12,000 pecks per day.

Isn't that magnificent? WOW! Don't try doing this at home! :lol:

I mean for just a few moments of your time, think about that.

The brain inside Woody floats. He can bang his head over 8,000 times in a day!!!!!

Now I ask you, how did Woody evolve and why?

You cannot answer that question. Scientist cannot answer that question.

Sin exists because of a fallen angel. People tend to think of Lucifer as ugly. The opposite is true.
Lucifer was a beautiful angel and God loved Lucifer immensely. God gave a lot to Lucifer. Perhaps
God gave Lucifer some free will. It kind of reminds me of an 'Angel Food Cake'. Those cakes are
difficult for me to make but one day I made one that was perfect! Every time I opened the oven
door, the cake had rose higher and more wonderful. When it was done, I removed it from the oven
and allowed it to cool. When I walked back into the kitchen, the cake had fallen. It had sunk.
What should I do with my creation? Should I waste it and throw it away? Yeah. Well, I will let it
sit there for a while before I toss it.

We don't know all of God's plans. When it gets right down to it, our minds are probably too small
to comprehend the why's and even if we knew the why's we still would not understand the why's.

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #20

Thu Sep 10, 2020 17:52 in General Talk

The body and the soul, are two different entities. The body dies but the soul does not.

Where the soul goes when the body dies, is 'the' question. Lots of theories on that.

Well, when Jesus rose from the dead, he was not buried nor was he cremated. He was
placed on a slab in a cave and seal by a boulder. One might refer to it as a crypt today.
He rose from the dead.

So here again, we want to keep in mind that Jesus was a Jew, a Galilean. The thing to
do would be research in how the old Galileans treated their dead. Keep in mind also that
Jesus was condemned to death, persecuted, so we would have to keep that in sync too.
It all would tie together. A lot can be learned by understanding how the Galileans lived,
and treated their dead.

No matter what you may hear, keep in mind that Bible truly is very literal. When it is
stated mark of the beast on the forehead and back of hand, that is what it means. We
don't know yet what the mark of the beast is. Could it be 666 or could it be some sort
of symbol for 666 or could it be simply coded chip? We don't know and hopefully we
will never know.

Well being killed is the easy way. If you don't take the mark of the beast, it's doubtful
you would be killed. Instead, you would suffer. You would not be able to buy food. You
might watch your children cry out for food. You might watch your family starve. Starving
is a hard way to go. You might be tortured in some way.

There is different beliefs on sin. In the Bible, it tells us ALL of us have come short to the
glory of God. We are ALL sinners. That's why God sent his son to die on the cross. He
died on the cross to forgive us of our sins. It's more than a belief system. It's a faith
system. We can believe our shoes are black. We can believe an apple is red. We can
believe in the sun and the moon. But do we have faith in those things? NO. There's no
faith there. The moon may fall, the sun may burn out, the apple may rot, the shoes may
wear out. BUT we did believe in them didn't we? Sure. But we never had faith in them.
God and Christ is what we have faith in. We have faith because it goes way beyond a
belief system. Belief is a system in and of itself. Belief can be good and it can be bad.
Faith on the other hand only goes one way. Believing is simply an attitude. Faith is truth.
That's how I look at it. When you have faith in God's word, you are focused on the word.
A child does not like to disappoint his parents. A child is to obey his parents. We are all
children of God so we need to understand His word and focus on obeying Him. We do
that by faith, repentance, and obeying.

No, I don't believe in reincarnation and I do not have faith in it.

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #14

Thu Sep 10, 2020 14:47 in General Talk

@Darkstar2 and whomever else reads this.

We are NOT in tribulation.

Tribulation does not begin until AFTER the rapture.

Oh yes, the Bible is the absolute best at predictions and it is very literal.

So although we are living in perilous times, we are NOT in tribulation. Not yet.

God places leaders, all throughout the Bible, where He wants them to be. This is
part of God's plan. Trump is part of God's plan. We know this because the Bible
has told us so. This goes all the way back to the book of Genesis when God made
the covenant with Abraham. The Israel land belongs to the JEWS.

Trump will win the peace prize due to his actions taken with Israel. No other USA
president has.

It's very important to not read the Bible but to understand it and how the stories
and details come together over the books within.

You will know when tribulation begins. The tribulation consist of 7 years. The
church will be gone.

It goes like this:

Rapture: This is the time God's people will be called to Heaven. Like a thief in the
night. You've heard that before 'like a thief in the night'. One will be taken and
one left behind. All those in Christ will be taken up in the air to heaven. The dead
shall rise also that are in Christ.

Tribulation: Lasts 7 years. This is important to realize those in Christ do NOT go
through tribulation. They are already gone. They went up in the air to be with
Christ in heaven. During tribulation there will be much turmoil unlike anything the
world has ever seen. Mark of the beast on our foreheads or back of our hands in
order to buy and sell. So during this time, if you are unfortunate to be here, you
have a second chance. Do not take the mark of the beast and glorify God and
Christ to save your soul.

Second Coming of Christ: Jesus died for our sins because we all come short to the
glory of God. He will return again to take up those that were given a second chance
and did not take the mark of the beast. This is where many people become confused
with the rapture and the second coming. These are different events. This is the
third event in the sequence. This is an act of judgement or mercy (if you will). Th

Millenium: New Heaven and New Earth: This is the confusing areas, at least it is to
me.

You can look at the Galileans to understand a lot of Revelation. It's important to know
that Jesus was a Galilean. If you look at the old Galilean rituals, you have proof of
what Christ is saying and what it means. For example, the Galileans had a unique
ritual for wedding. The whole village would turn out when a man ask a woman for
marriage. If she accepted the chalice of wine the answer was yes. After this, they
would not see each other again for at least one year. During this time, the groom
would build and prepare an addition onto HIS FATHER's HOUSE to make ready for
his bride. The to be bride would gather materials for her wedding dress and for her
bride maids. THE TIME TO MARRY WAS NOT KNOWN BY ANYONE. Only the FATHER
of the groom would say when the time was ready. BRIDE AND GROOM STAYED
READY, SLEPT READY, WERE ALWAYS READY FOR THE GO AHEAD. Then in the MIDDLE
of the NIGHT, the father of the groom would say GO FETCH YOUR BRIDE....and the
groom would jump up and bells would toll and whole town would turn out for the
wedding.

So what we have here is 'thief in the night', 'collecting the bride', preparing the
fathers house'. All these things are Galilean tradition and the same attributes as
in our end of times. We must be ready because we don't know the hour. We know
the father in heave is preparing a place for us. So when everything's ready and
our father in heaven gives the go ahead, we want to be His bride, in the rapture.

I hope I explained that well enough. :mrgreen:

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #13

Thu Sep 10, 2020 14:04 in General Talk

In regards to India high violence of rape, just the other day an 86 year old Indian woman
was raped by a young Indian man. She was waiting on the milk man by the road and a
man came along and told her the milk man would not be there that day but he knew where
she could get milk. She trusted him and went with him and he raped her. Fortunately someone
heard her screams and cries and he was caught straight away. She was hospitalized with
multiple bruises and vaginal bleeding.

I have read a lot about the high violence rape to women and also watched live documentaries
on India prisons in which over one third of the prisoners are sentenced with a rape charge.

Grapefruit » Post #3

Thu Sep 10, 2020 07:05 in General Talk

I love grapefruit.

It seems everything good for you can be bad for you.

I have read if you have high blood pressure you should not eat much of it and I do have high blood pressure.

Grapefruit juice inhibits a chemical in the intestine needed to break down many drugs in the body. The absence of this chemical can lead to higher blood levels. In effect, the drug becomes more potent.

What Could Possibly Be Bad About Grapefruit?

I eat it anyway. :mrgreen:

Grapefruit » Post #1

Thu Sep 10, 2020 05:51 in General Talk

Do you eat grapefruit?

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #6

Thu Sep 10, 2020 05:47 in General Talk

A big issue India has is with their high rate of violence against women.
Much of that is coming back to bite them. I hope that all men that rape women, die a slow
death from covid-19.

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #4

Wed Sep 09, 2020 21:40 in General Talk

I have a different take on things in regards to predictions.

If you read the Bible, you can have a pretty good guess at how near we are to the end.

Trump did what he was suppose to do according to the Bible. He was chosen by God, I
do believe. His focus was on Israel and Trump did what other presidents professed to do
but never did. If people were to study and go back in USA history, they we see far far far
worse presidents then Trump.

My prediction is, if Trump loses, Biden wins, Biden dies, and that old crazy gal he chose
for his vice presidency will become president. Talk about crap blowing in the wind, it will
be thick.

In regards to vaccines, well yeah, a lot of failures no doubt.

A banana worth $120,000 - Someone ate it ! » Post #12

Wed Sep 09, 2020 21:30 in General Talk

All aboard!

Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love and forget how to hate
Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

Sure I can sing. It's a great way for me to keep everyone at bay. I sing and everyone leaves. :shock:

I'm not much of a fan of Ozzy but I do like the song 'Crazy Train'.

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #2

Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:06 in General Talk

Change your name to 'Darkstar2tradamus'.

We'll need to get you some little blue stars or some feathers. Have you a cap?

A banana worth $120,000 - Someone ate it ! » Post #10

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 in General Talk

Reminds me of Bieber. He calls himself an artist.

x » Post #2

Wed Sep 09, 2020 08:25 in General Talk

You don't need to tell me what to do banana man.

I lock topics that become too political, too insulting, too far against forum rules.

A banana worth $120,000 - Someone ate it ! » Post #4

Tue Sep 08, 2020 21:41 in General Talk

No can't share. I might share later. :lol:

YourSurvey? » Post #2

Tue Sep 08, 2020 18:29 in General Talk

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.

Many websites / companies, purchased multiple domain names.

If you want to know when the domain name was purchased, all you need to do is look
it up by doing a google search or going to a domain search such as godaddy etc.

A banana worth $120,000 - Someone ate it ! » Post #2

Tue Sep 08, 2020 17:34 in General Talk

Hmmm, that gives me an idea.

Payments » Post #2

Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:38 in Payment Proofs

Ramon, please remember to blur or edit out your details before posting the image.

Another bad Sunday » Post #3

Sun Sep 06, 2020 14:25 in General Talk

Happy Birthday!

Allan-Lichtman - predicts accurately and shows how » Post #14

Fri Sep 04, 2020 21:03 in General Talk

I have a different take on it and it is a harsh one I suppose.

I simply do not believe in abortion.

I believe if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant, she should have the baby.
The reason why I believe that is because the baby is in fact a growing baby from the
time of conception and the baby is part of her. So no matter how that seed became
planted, thru love or thru hate, she is a woman carrying a human being. What she
does with it after it is born, is different issue.

Allan-Lichtman - predicts accurately and shows how » Post #11

Fri Sep 04, 2020 17:50 in General Talk

I don't care what Trump reads in the room.

I care about what he does and what he is for in regards to the USA.

Biden is for abortion all the way up thru the 9th month. That is murder.

Allan-Lichtman - predicts accurately and shows how » Post #9

Fri Sep 04, 2020 15:00 in General Talk

I say they differ a lot.

Trump is not for abortion.

Biden will allow abortion all the way up through the 9th month of pregnancy.

I won't vote for him due to that issue alone. That is baby murder.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 29, 2020 14:01:33 EST