Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #18

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:31 in General Talk

Wouldn't it be the current version even tho I purchased in July?

There's less than 24 minutes remaining so I might as well sit here like your second image. :lol:

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #16

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:17 in General Talk

The lion head is in my dock. From the store, it has about 40 minutes left to complete download.
I don't know what version it is, as it does not say. It just says OS X Lion.

Going to stay awake til this completes the download, then I'll close it out.

I'll have to buy the discs because I don't have any. So I will wait about doing the install until after I have the discs.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #14

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:04 in General Talk

After I purchased it in July, I did not download it.

I went back to my store account at apple, and clicked the download.

It has less than one hour left to complete download.

I was going by the page you placed the link to which says the following:

When downloaded it will be added to your Dock and Applications folder, but do not proceed with the installation and instead quit the store and close the installer if it has automatically opened.

That is what I was going to do. Thought I'd complete the download but not install it. I'll read the instructions for creating the disc. It's after 3am here, so I just figured I would close it out as instructed on that page, after it completes download, and not do the install at this time.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #12

Sat Dec 03, 2011 00:53 in General Talk

Eh, not sure what I will do. There's about an hour left to complete download. Maybe I will just cancel the download as I don't want to take the time out to fool with it.

It's that time again... » Post #11

Sat Dec 03, 2011 00:35 in General Talk

I like pink and I like purple. :D

Also like making milk shakes too, vanilla with chocolate syrup.

Banana splits good stuff too.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #10

Sat Dec 03, 2011 00:31 in General Talk

Ok so when this thing finishes downloading, it will sit in my applications folder until I am ready to install, correct?

In the mean time, what I need to do is follow the directions on the page you posted, burn to disc the snow leopard and the lion. Then remove leopard and install lion from the disc?

I think I got it. :|

It's that time again... » Post #8

Sat Dec 03, 2011 00:00 in General Talk

We probably have that cotton candy flavor here but I have not tried it.

In the grocery store I buy a brand often called 'Blue Bell' brand...even tho I like chocolate, I tend to buy the strawberry vanilla in that brand...it's real good with lots of strawberries.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #7

Fri Dec 02, 2011 23:49 in General Talk

That's the main reason why I did not download it...many said it runs slow.

I've had this mac about one and half years or less. I really don't have much on it other than what was on it when I bought it. So I am not really afraid of losing any software I have downloaded in the past since I don't have not did much in regards of installing additional software, downloads, apps.

This is now saying there is 2 hours left.

What you are saying, sounds like a lot of work. lol

I am kind of worried about it because I would hate to lose all my photos and videos on here...in addition to it running slow. That's the only thing that concerns me.

Doesn't this over write Snow Leopard?

I'll click those links up there to read more.

Ways to upgrade to premium » Post #2

Fri Dec 02, 2011 23:40 in General Talk

What method of payments do you accept for upgrades?
At this time all purchases are processed through Google Checkout, AlertPay, PayPal and Liberty Reserve.

If these options are not available to you, you may mail a bank or postal money order in the amount of $14.95 USD to the address below. Please be sure to include your ClixSense account information.

ClixSense
734 W. Liberty St
Rome, NY 13440
USA

You may also use your account balance to upgrade if it is $14.95 or higher.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #5

Fri Dec 02, 2011 20:57 in General Talk

I purchased it the day it came out but did not install it. As I read the reviews, I decided not to install it since the reviews were so bad.

Just a few minutes ago, I decided to go ahead and install it as maybe they have some of the bugs out of it now.

I have the 27" mac desktop.

But it sure appears it takes a longggg time to install. It keeps flashing time left and it is any where from a day + 4 hours to 6 hours to 19 hours to ... crazy.

It's that time again... » Post #6

Fri Dec 02, 2011 20:53 in General Talk

Oh me too. I would love to eat chocolate ice cream that is made in all the various countries. Yum!

Greetings from New Mexico » Post #3

Fri Dec 02, 2011 20:52 in Member Introduction

Wait..... 60 is not old. One of my direct referrals I know of is at least 85 years old...he is just a spring chicken.

What does 'Reversals' mean? » Post #4

Fri Dec 02, 2011 19:56 in General Talk

Here's the thing, if you sponsor a member directly and that member purchases advertising, you receive a percentage of that purchase price. If for some reason, the purchase was to come back as fraud or whatever the case may be, the percentage that was applied to your account, would be reversed.

Understand, this is just one example.

It's that time again... » Post #4

Fri Dec 02, 2011 19:52 in General Talk

Chocolate for me.

It's that time again... » Post #1

Fri Dec 02, 2011 17:23 in General Talk

It's time for..... ICE CREAM.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

What does 'Reversals' mean? » Post #2

Fri Dec 02, 2011 17:04 in General Talk

I suppose it is like it says 'reversal' in that a payment or some such as that has to be reversed, subtracted.
My guess is, this could possibly happen if say an advertiser purchases advertising and then the payment was
fraud or did not go thru completely. I don't think I have ever seen a reversal in my affiliate stats page in all
the years I've been a member. I'd say it is just there in case it does happen, you would be able to see the
details of the reversal.

Computer Joke » Post #3

Fri Dec 02, 2011 14:29 in General Talk

So the conclusion is, I am suppose to get drunk and try not to gain knowledge.

Alrightie then. :lol:

Making a video to promote my referral link » Post #2

Fri Dec 02, 2011 14:24 in General Talk

I won't answer for admin but I will say, my GUESS is, you can take screen shots. I would not suggest taking screen shots of the forum or other users. If you're just making a video and showing people how the website looks and how to use it, I can't see anything wrong with that.

If you're ever unsure about a particular place or way to advertise, it may be a good idea to submit a support ticket, relay that place and get the nod of approval before going forward. Most standard places to advertise, it is going to be ok.

Be sure to read thru the FAQ and yes terms. You cannot purchase referrals by offering any incentive or by going thru a place that offers incentives to purchase. You cannot post to news groups or spam your ref link in any way whatsoever.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #3

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:34 in General Talk

Have you got it installed on a desktop or a lap?

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #1

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 in General Talk

I purchased the Lion upgrade after it was released but have not installed it yet due to the bad reviews.

If you are using Lion, how do you like it? Have you noticed bugs and or slowing?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2021 03:54:44 EST