Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

ySense and the Rippling Process of Culmination » Post #6

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:37 in General Talk

ClixSense would not have been much different than it is now.

For the last several months in CS, all members did was complain, mostly about reversals!
The surveys were going to lower rewards.

It's mostly these surveys across the board that is lowering the reward amounts, not just
ySense.

ySense and the Rippling Process of Culmination » Post #5

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:35 in General Talk

Well, many people do not realize how this stuff works.

They join. Try a survey or two, and give up because they did not qualify or booted.

I even read on here just in the last two or three days, someone in the USA posted
they could not make a cent here.

Well, I went to the ySense Offers' list today and there is about 5 or so real simple
2 centers in there.

My point is, if members have the time to dig around, they can have some good
days. In general that is. That's not to say they are going to make a living wage
here. It's to say they can earn some extra money if they spend the time...in general.

Trump in bunker .............tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:28 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: He sure is a strange president :D

He congratulated us on our constitution day, And asked our queen if Greenland was still up for sale?.

I don't know??, But if the price is right (Then maybe we have a deal).

HaHaHa! :lol:

World still here ??? .............tasman1 » Post #17

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:22 in General Talk

Well I tell you why for one reason racism exists in regards to the black skin population
in America. It's due to how they live and how they act towards each other. Now this is
not to put all black people into one group. That's my point, they are not one group.

There has been white slavery and actually and unfortunately, there is still white slavary.

Look at the American Indians. The red people in America have been treated worse than
any race of people in the USA. It's rare to hear anything about the red people. Why?

The red people respect their culture and each other. They don't run around with their
butts hanging out of their pants. They don't kill each other. Altho they are a poor people
and have alcohol issues (to say the least), they are still respectable people.

When it gets right down to it, it's not 'racism' that is fueling fires. It's violence and lack
of respect for their own people, not to mention others.

The same goes for white people. I live in a good area but not far from me there is many
white meth heads. Often they are stealing, breaking into houses, breaking into cars, and
doing most anything to get money and or make the stuff and sell.

Floyd, was in fact murdered by that cop, any way you look at it, it was wrong. But you do
have to look at the entire picture. If Floyd had not resisted arrest, he would still be alive
today.

We've allowed the world to whirl it's way in the hell waste basket.

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

ySense and the Rippling Process of Culmination » Post #2

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:07 in General Talk

:lol:

Never heard it put that way but in other words, in order to earn, you must work.

June 6 Operation Overlord » Post #2

Sat Jun 06, 2020 08:31 in General Talk

Yes

I was visiting the yahoo site this morning and not an article at all about D-Day.
Perhaps they will put something on their site later today but thus far, nothing but junk articles.

chandramohanancc » Post #5

Fri Jun 05, 2020 14:32 in General Talk

I don't want to judge your feelings. Your post does not even make sense.

So yes, probably the best thing for you to do, is not post at all.

chandramohanancc » Post #3

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:07 in General Talk

Well you just did it again, twice.

That member did not post your name or make any comment to you.

And I will tell you this right now, I don't care what your husband thinks of me and I
don't care what you think of me and I don't care what anyone else here thinks of me.

I am not here to show favoritism. I am not here to win a popularity contest.

I am here as a volunteer moderator to keep the rules, peace, and do what I said I
would do.

This isn't grade school here. You and Satakas need to stay OUT of each others topics.

Just for the record, to both of you, I am not stupid. If this childish behavior does not
stop, I will contact admin and request you both be banned from posting at these forums.

chandramohanancc » Post #1

Fri Jun 05, 2020 07:16 in General Talk

I want you to stop this nonsense immediately!

I have better things to do then constantly reading your reports.

In fact, all of the reports are old and most have no insult to you directly.

So stop scanning the forums for old topics that have Satakas posts.

To Valerie do something » Post #7

Thu Jun 04, 2020 18:46 in General Talk

In my minus book:

Satakas - neg 2 points

Chandramohanancc - neg 2 points

I strongly suggest both you ignore the other and also not to make snide remarks in these topics.

Hopefully, you won't get to 5 negative points. If you do, I will request admin ban you from these forums.

To Valerie do something » Post #4

Thu Jun 04, 2020 18:30 in General Talk

The use for that is I see it and also admin.

Introduction » Post #2

Thu Jun 04, 2020 08:39 in Member Introduction

Welcome aboard and be sure to read the forums rules.

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody » Post #27

Wed Jun 03, 2020 16:38 in General Talk

I just wish people would get it in their head that the USA is not a Slave State any more.
That ended a very long time ago. That most people are not prejudice nor racist in the USA.
That there are bad black people, bad white people, bad yellow people, bad Indian people, etc.
Just the same as there is good people in all races.

There's been cops that have murdered white people too, and other races, not just black.
Only more recently is there proof these days due to everyone having cameras with videos
and cops having body cams.

Ignorance is what breeds racism and violence.

I'm white and my brother (deceased) son is a military man married to a black woman.
They have beautiful children and both sides of the families love them both very much.
They're not ignorant people. They're not racist people.

And the funny thing is, all of us are brothers and sisters no matter what color we are.

Over 5000.00 from surveys ...tasman1 » Post #12

Tue Jun 02, 2020 20:08 in Success Stories

Yep, that is what I wanted to see. Overall on average a buck a survey.

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody » Post #20

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:07 in General Talk

The problem is bad people are going to get guns whether they are legal or not.
It's actually why good people need guns, due to bad people.

May = $0 » Post #8

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:02 in Your Stats

I don't know what amount of surveys were available to me last month
because I did not do surveys last month.

There was other business and things I was busy with last month. So
although I had no problem moderating the forums, I had to spend time
taking care of other things.

May = $0 » Post #4

Tue Jun 02, 2020 08:40 in Your Stats

Thank you.

I'm here every day but I did take an earning break in May.

One point I would like to make is, if you get tired of taking surveys, don't quit, take a break.

Over 5000.00 from surveys ...tasman1 » Post #9

Tue Jun 02, 2020 08:38 in Success Stories

How many surveys have you done tasman1?

I'd like to compare your dollar figure to the number of surveys completed.

May = $0 » Post #1

Mon Jun 01, 2020 20:04 in Your Stats

I took a month long break from earning here.

Now it is June so back to survey land. :mrgreen:

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody » Post #17

Mon Jun 01, 2020 16:12 in General Talk

I strongly believe in our second amendment:

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If you don't have the right to protect yourself and your property, you don't have freedom.

Look at all the videos or looting, burning, destroying property, physically hurting people, to
say the least (Floyd). That's not a peaceful protest. Those people don't care about Mr. Floyd.
All they care about is stealing and doing as much damage as they can.

If I'm asleep in my bed and someone breaks into my house, what do you think I would do?
I would reach for my gun and I would not hesitate to fire. That is my right.

The American people will never stand for a Holocaust.

True, there are people that mis use their rights. Just like the people stealing and looting and
pretending to care about Mr. Floyd.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2020 21:47:52 EST