Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Holiday Gift » Post #27

Sat Dec 16, 2017 22:25 in General Talk

fireflygirl wrote: A makeup kit and a foundation that doesn't dry my skin out! lol ;)

Have you tried the airspun powder by Coty? It's been around for many years and is
very inexpensive, comes in a variety of shades, has good coverage, does not dry the
skin. It's sold at most Walmarts.

Changes » Post #2

Sat Dec 16, 2017 14:41 in General Talk

I'm not sure anyone knows what to think since as you stated '5 months' and not even
a hello, other than a statement that help would be slow over Thanksgiving holiday.

I did receive the email from Adhitz stating it had been sold and they were working
on finalizing the paper work and such. They also stated, in regards to Adhitz, that
PayPal was back.

People in general do not realize how much money it cost nor how much time it takes
to run a large online program. Some times it is better to sell or just let it go rather
than continue to go in the hole and/or give up a lot of your life to maintain an online
program.

It can also be very disheartening when you have members that constantly complain.

It all can take a toll on one's personal life, time, money, and mental fatigue.

In addition, when you have reached a stage in your life that you are comfortable with
your financial situation, it can be more worthy to sell out than continue with headaches.

I am only guessing but I feel like with everything that has happen to this program in
recent years, it was more advantageous for Jim to get rid of some headaches that were
no longer worthy. For example the PTC end, the ClixGrid. I would guess that as long
as ClixSense can be profitable and run without admins spending a lot of their time on
it, they'll let it run. I would also guess that if PayPal has returned to AdHitz, maybe it
will return to ClixSense. I would also guess that Jim keeps an eye out, perhaps even
made various contacts in regards to other earning options that could be added. He
may need to say 'we were a ptc for many years but all that changed many months
ago and we no longer operate in that fashion'. Could be partners must see that CS
has been functioning as a free earning opportunity without the MLM and PTC for a
set number of months.

Personally, I would of course like to see ClixSense survive and continue onward for
many more years. As time moves forward we may see the internet offers more ways
to earn in the GPT world than what it has now. Of course, the opposite could become
true also.

In the mean time, I don't concern myself with it. What will be will be. :P
I usually have time to come over here at various times of my day and attempt a few
surveys, make a few bucks. As long as it is here and as long as I am alive, I guess I
will continue to be active.

**Gluten, anxiety, headache, heartburn, carbs ** » Post #29

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 in General Talk

Actually, that's it in a nutshell of what is wrong with people.....food.

**Gluten, anxiety, headache, heartburn, carbs ** » Post #19

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
gluten free food taste ...... maybe Valerie did try just few things but trust me ,most gluten free food taste like pure shit

HaHa! :lol:

**Gluten, anxiety, headache, heartburn, carbs ** » Post #9

Wed Dec 13, 2017 14:04 in General Talk

rmccarron2000 wrote: Thanks for these posts Delman. I too suffer from acid reflux and take Omeprazole which I would like to be able to stop taking. Even though I take it regularly, it doesn't help if I eat too many sweet desserts. Sometimes it feels like the medicine is containing it but just barely, if that makes sense. I am going to try to go gluten free but it will be really hard for me. Bread is one of the things I truly love and I don't know if gluten free bread and other products will taste the same.

Thanks again for posting this and Merry Christmas!

Naw, I don't think there is any difference in taste. I buy gluten free flour and I make
rolls and biscuits and I don't notice any difference in taste at all.

I've ate plenty of products that stated 'gluten free' on the package and I never noticed
anything different in taste.

**Gluten, anxiety, headache, heartburn, carbs ** » Post #8

Wed Dec 13, 2017 14:00 in General Talk

Merry Christmas, Delman77. I hope your new eating habits resolve your sickness and
that you won't suffer with it into the new years.

We're all different but there are general things that we can all do that can help us feel
better and be healthier.

Personally, I think there are TWO top of the list problems in America when it comes to
food consumption and health.

1. Eating too much
2. Drinking too little

I heard on the news the other day that in just a few years HALF of all children in America
will be OBESE. That's very shocking and of course coming with that will be a hoard of
sickness and rising health care costs.

Most all the foods we buy in the grocery stores are laced with various chemicals. There's
no getting around it.

It's become a very money hungry food industry. Unfortunately the majority of those food
companies do not care about you and I. They only care about money.

Thank goodness you are on the right track seeking out gluten free products. Don't forget
to drink lots of water every day, eat healthy as you can, and don't over-eat.......except for
Christmas you can over-eat on that day. :P

To old to learn now ....tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Dec 11, 2017 22:53 in General Talk

You're not too old.

If Marlon Brando can do it, you can do it.
'Last Tango In........'Australia?

Do you support universal basic income » Post #20

Sun Dec 10, 2017 00:18 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote:
valerie wrote: Health insurance is very expensive. Next time you pay $35 for that toothbrush, just
think of all the people struggling to pay their insurance. Tomorrow that toothbrush will
be $40 because of people that do not have health insurance but expect to be taken care
of. People that have worked all their lives and struggle to provide for their families but
they do it and they have to pay for that toothbrush and someone else too.

Handing people a grand a month is not going to change that. Not in America.

We need to wipe out the cheaters. Educate. Train. Bring back manufacturing. Stop
excessive spending. All that grand would do, is create more lazy people, and create
more of a deficit.

People doesn’t want to do hard labor jobs anymore. People prefer to work desktop jobs anymore. Who want to work farm anymore?

Valerie universe basic income is coming in 5-10 years from now. Most our jobs will be replaced by robot anyway?

Are you joking?

It's a very tough world without Agriculture.

I don't have a crystal ball and I don't know what is coming.
I just know where I am going.

What a crap shop....tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Dec 09, 2017 23:21 in General Talk

Amazon makes money alright and a lot of it.

It's also over rated in my opinion.

I'm an Amazon prime member but the only reason why I stay an Amazon prime member
is due to earnings paid to me by way of Amazon. As a prime member I get the free shipping.
I also take advantage of the prime movies/tv shows, and the cloud service.

Even for prime members there are many products that are more expensive than Walmart.

It was also more advantageous for me years ago before they started charging TN sales tax.
Tennessee sales tax is one of the highest in the country.

Maybe when more sellers from Australia come aboard, you might get more reasonable prices.

Do you support universal basic income » Post #17

Sat Dec 09, 2017 23:10 in General Talk

Health insurance is very expensive. Next time you pay $35 for that toothbrush, just
think of all the people struggling to pay their insurance. Tomorrow that toothbrush will
be $40 because of people that do not have health insurance but expect to be taken care
of. People that have worked all their lives and struggle to provide for their families but
they do it and they have to pay for that toothbrush and someone else too.

Handing people a grand a month is not going to change that. Not in America.

We need to wipe out the cheaters. Educate. Train. Bring back manufacturing. Stop
excessive spending. All that grand would do, is create more lazy people, and create
more of a deficit.

Do you support universal basic income » Post #10

Fri Dec 08, 2017 23:16 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: Some people work harder, struggle to complete undergraduate or graduate training, get professional training in order to be doctors or lawyers or make huge contributions to humanity like scientific discoveries. So it just seems unfair to me to pay everyone the same thing. I think people should have to work for it and they should be motivated to achieve a certain type of lifestyle. Why should someone who lays around the house and watches TV all day get the same pay as a person who is working 10 hours a day as an emergency physician?

However, I do support universal health care. No one should suffer and die due to lack of health care.

It's extremely complicated.

You are very correct. With free enterprise and in a free society we have the right to work, go to school,
and make our own decisions based on what we want to do with our lives. Some people choose to marry
and become a stay at home mom. Some people choose to work at a job that only requires a high school
diploma or less. There is other people that choose to further their education and for many of those people,
it is not an easy task. When it comes to people such as doctors, that is a very very difficult field of study.
Not to mention physical and mentally stressful. In addition, those people spend more of their life in school
in addition to grueling internships.....they should be paid more.

I kind of lean more to the 'no waste' approach.
A lot of money going out the window on garbage and also way overboard on wages such as paying a
football player millions of dollars. Just seems there should be some rational there some where but
there isn't. Pharmacy's way over charging for their drugs. A drug that cost them a dime to make but
charge $400 to the patient for it. Ever ask for a toothbrush in the hospital? Best bring your own because
your liable to be charged $35 for it. Idiots in Washington tossing money out to their friends and family
and labeling it as some kind of tax write off or some sort of special funding. Throwing their big parties
and spending millions of dollars on ho's and hotel rooms. I mean seriously, we all know big corporations
administrators pay themselves bookoo millions of dollars and blow money left and right.

I don't think people should be handed a set amount of money yearly. I think people need to be
educated and training made available.

Do you support universal basic income » Post #9

Fri Dec 08, 2017 22:58 in General Talk

Like I said, I did not and have not watched a video or visited that link.

I will say, people die every day due to NOT having health care and/or not having adequate health care.

Many USA veterans have died due to lack of health care and due to insufficient health care.

Emergency rooms are NOT always open.

In fact, many hospitals across America have shut down, especially in small town USA.

Thousands if not millions of people have suffered and died due to a lack of health care.

Laws and services vary from state to state.

There's a little something called State Aid. Want to know what happens to those people?
It's not pretty. In fact, it is mighty ugly.

Do you support universal basic income » Post #2

Fri Dec 08, 2017 18:48 in General Talk

I didn't watch the video but in regards to your question, I said no because what
you are stating is communism.

Net Neutrality » Post #4

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:33 in General Talk

Yep, AOL is a good example.

Net Neutrality » Post #2

Fri Dec 08, 2017 00:29 in General Talk

Lunablue wrote: How will the elimination of Net Neutrality affect survey sites world-wide?

I don't really see that it would.

For starters, I don't think there is survey companies world wide.

You may be thinking of Net Neutrality in a different way.

In other words, I think it is primarily designated toward major corporations, companies that try to offer services
only to a certain sector.

If I am MIA » Post #6

Thu Dec 07, 2017 19:19 in General Talk

Yep you would need to go to wherever you purchased the money orders and
have them put a tracer on them if he said he never received them. Who knows,
maybe he did not receive them if you put them in the mail. So obviously the
first thing to do would be to find out if they have been cashed and if they have,
trace them.

Year Comparison Earnings » Post #1

Thu Dec 07, 2017 18:22 in General Talk

According to what I see at this moment, it looks like I probably made about
$300 less this year in ClixSense than last year.

I will state that about two or three months, I did not do anything here in
regards to earnings. If I had, then I am sure my earnings this year would
have been higher than last year.

What is really interesting to note is that even without my downline, I was
able to earn basically what I did when I did have the downline. However,
I have made sure to focus some time most every day (with the exception
of those couple of months) to complete some surveys.

How's your earnings in comparison to last year in ClixSense?

Games-Text Twist » Post #2

Thu Dec 07, 2017 14:56 in General Talk

Well 'linus' I don't know as I have not played it.

Perhaps since it may be a new game, it has bugs. If there is a way to contact
the creator you might save the list of words it is denying and send to him/her.

Another idea is maybe do a google search to see if others are relaying the same
problem.

If I am MIA » Post #3

Thu Dec 07, 2017 14:53 in General Talk

PS. Another thing is if you MAIL a money order, you could have sent it sign on delivery.
This again would be some proof that the landlord received mail from you.

If I am MIA » Post #2

Thu Dec 07, 2017 14:51 in General Talk

As long as you have your money order receipts you should have a case.

There is a problem.

Money orders can generally be cashed by anyone.

Any time you pay anyone for something such as your housing rent, you
need to make very sure you receive a receipt immediately.

For example, writing a CHECK the guy would have to sign it in order to
cash it or at the very least go into his direct deposit and there would be
record of it being deposited/cashed.

If you handed your landlord a money order, he should have handed you
a receipt immediately.

Never ever just hand someone a money order without receiving a hand
written receipt in exchange.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:19:20 EST