Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

A personal message for Valerie. » Post #15

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 in General Talk

I got your message and I am some what already familiar with it.....some what.

In fact, quite some years ago, I joined something with the exact name. An online friend of mine (now deceased)
wanted me to join because it was a 'start up'. My friend said, they were giving away that currency for joining. I
was suppose to receive, I think it was 25 or 50 of that named currency in my snail mail box. He never received
any, I never received any. Over the years, I'd receive messages from them that I placed to my spam folder...had
stopped bothering to read them. Mainly, way back then, there was some word that Phil Piccolo had his hand in it.
That is when I really stopped taking note of it.

When I received your message, I did a search in my email. I could not find anything as it would no doubt, long
since been deleted.

I also went to your link and attempted login, sent for password, said I did not exist. Therefore, I have concluded
I have it confused with an older similar name program.

Haven't had time to check it out completely yet.

The first thing I always want to know is..... WHO OWNS IT. Usually, I don't bother to look twice at a program
someone sends me if they can't tell me who owns it.

From your post, you made it sound like you owned something and had been working on it for 9 years but that
does not appear to be the case....especially since you are not very old. :mrgreen:

I will give you my word, I'll research it and I may even join...but that does not mean I will promote it. 99.99%
of stuff I join, I never promote because 99.99% of stuff out there is BS.

PS....well I did find an email from Stan over in Australia that I have known online for awhile....he had sent me his
link to it back in 2009.

A personal message for Valerie. » Post #13

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 in General Talk

Have I got you added Kreacher? I think I do.

Well all I know Heather is you go in there to that G+ thing and then you can go on over to your G site and
click on the 'Notifications' from the left column. If I'm not there, there is a search thingie and you can do a
search for my name and I will appear....like magic! :lol:

Personally don't have anything there yet but my profile and those I add.

A personal message for Valerie. » Post #9

Sat Feb 18, 2012 08:02 in General Talk

Ok. :mrgreen:

Just for the record, I rarely use Facebook.

A personal message for Valerie. » Post #7

Sat Feb 18, 2012 07:27 in General Talk

Yes I'm usually not too difficult to find. Just type my name in google 'Valerie Underhill'

Need help regarding refferal message » Post #2

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:39 in General Talk

Wait just a little longer. They should have surprise soon.

Merhaba. Selamla! » Post #5

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:35 in Turkish

Merhaba. :P

Hello » Post #1

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:32 in Indonesian

Hello. :P

विवाद है । स्वागत योग्य है! » Post #9

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:31 in Hindi

Because those characters already have a little line over them, correct?

I wish I knew some languages besides English. :kitty:

Hallo. Herzlich Willkommen! » Post #15

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:29 in German

Hallo. :mrgreen:

Hello » Post #1

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:27 in Filipino

Hello. :P

سلام. خوش امدید! » Post #7

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:25 in Urdu

سلام. خوش امدید!

No, I not know Urdu. Wish I need. Looks interesting. Just dropping in to say hello. :P

विवाद है । स्वागत योग्य है! » Post #7

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:23 in Hindi

How you write like that?

Do they teach you to draw straight line first and then each little character on each line makes a word?

Anyway.... Hello! :P

Olá. Sejam bem-vindos! » Post #7

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:20 in Portuguese

I don't understand a word of it. :mrgreen:

Just thought I'd drop by again and say 'Olá. Sejam bem-vindos!' :P

Hola. Bienvenido! » Post #9

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:18 in Charla General

Hola. :P

Salve. Benvenuto! » Post #8

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:16 in Italian

:lol: I don't know what you are saying. :mrgreen:

Wish I knew all languages. :kitty:

Bonjour. Bienvenue! » Post #13

Sat Feb 18, 2012 00:13 in French

Bonjour Bonjour :P

That's all the French I know. I'd like to visit France. :thumbup:

Walk Along - 10. - Creating Splash Page » Post #1

Fri Feb 17, 2012 23:39 in General Talk

Now that we have our free website, it's time to make a splash page. On our splash page, we are going to include a link to our free website. The more links you can have to your website, the better. Therefore, if you have other web pages, put your free website link on them.

There are services that give a free splash page maker. I'm going to use EasyHits4U dot com splash page maker. Ok let's go over there and log in...

1. After logging in, on the upper left navigation column, you will see 'Easy Splash Builder', click it.

2. As a free member, you can have up to 3 splash pages. So if you want to create up to 3, you can. We're just going to do the 1 here in our walk along. Scroll down the page and click the button 'Add new splash'. Now enter a title for your page...it can be most anything you want. Uncheck those box's...unless you plan to add a custom header, etc.....I uncheck those box's.

3. Now we're at the 'Content Box'. Mouse over all those little symbols at the content box to see what they are. To begin making your splash page, you can type inside the content box. You can mouse over and click symbols to arrange your text, colors, sizing, etc.

4. I don't use splash pages often and I don't use these little splash page makers..they actually drive me nuts. :lol: So what I do is TYPE up my content first. That is what I suggest you do. Instead of sitting there playing with it for hours, go to word or notepad or whatever type of editing software you use, and type what you want your page to say. After you type it, you can simply copy/paste it into the splash builder content box. After it's in the box, you can then play with it, change the background color, font color, add banner/image, your ref links, etc.

I'll be back a bit later and type in some content here, in case you are needing some help with what to type.

What I'll do is create a splash page from scratch, I'm going to try and place meta tags in it. I'll do this on my own
server. Then I'll take the code and put it in the splash page maker and see how it turns out. If it turns out fine,
I'll place the code here, all you'll need to do is copy/paste the code into the splash page maker. If we can get the
meta tags in there, that will be better for you because you can link it to your weebly site.

Walk Along - 9. - Meta Tags and Review » Post #1

Fri Feb 17, 2012 23:12 in General Talk

Now that you have at least a 4 page website, it's time to enter meta tags for each page. And the great thing about this is, weebly does allow us to do just that.

1. Log into your weebly to edit. Make sure your 'Home' page is displaying. Go up to the top navigation and click 'Settings'. At the near bottom of the settings, click on the word 'seo'. Type in a site description and this is mine:
______ relays the best program to make free money online. Whereas ____ that is the title of my website.

2. While still on the 'seo' type in keywords....this is mine:
______,make free money,best program,clixsense,advertising,make money
Put about ten keywords in there. Ignore the rest for now and click to save the settings.

3. Do the same with each of your pages. Your keywords will be some what different from page to page.
As it says KEY WORDS. The main words that stand out on your page that people will search for.

Now it's time to review your free website. Go directly to it and start at the home page. Is there anything you want to add or change? Maybe you want to try a different design? You can click on a different design, click publish, and see what the design looks like. You can always go back to the previous design. Review each page of your website. Click all links on all pages....do they open in a new window? Make sure they do. Review all images and banners. Make sure everything works properly. Check for typos. Test your contact form if you have not. Add more content to pages as your time allows. Review your meta tags again. Did you place a ref url behind words that needed?.... message board should have your forum ref link, payment proofs (of other members) should have your payment proofs forum link....advertising should have your advertising ref link.....make sure they are all there and correct.

Make your site, yours and no one else's. Add more content to all pages in your own words. Navigate inside weebly and see what else you might want to add...they do give some more free tools.

It's time to connect it with a splash page....let's go to Walk Along 10.

Walk Along - 8. - Add Pg 3 and Pg 4 » Post #1

Fri Feb 17, 2012 19:24 in General Talk

We need to add at least one more page to our weebly website. Return here a bit later for that walk along.

1. In the mean time while I'm gone, you can go ahead and set up a third page. Just go to 'Basics' then to 'Elements' then to 'Pages' and add a page, name it 'Advertising' or something else if you wish. Be sure to click the orange SAVE button to save it.

2. Then change your editing page to the new 'Advertise' page you created. Drag a Title icon to the start of the page and type in something like:
Free and Paid Advertising

3. By now, you should have the hand of weebly and dragging icons to create your pages. For now, I've kept this third page rather simple. This is what my third page says:

Free and Paid Advertising
With over 1.8 million members and over 30 million ad views per month, ClixSense offers outstanding affordable rates. Several advertising options are available to you and geo-targeting too. Even as a free standard member, you can apply earnings to advertising. Whether you are seeking a large targeted campaign or a small targeted campaign, you can't beat their advertising solutions.
Paid To Click Advertising
Many advertising options starting for as little as $2.40. Demographics filter and detailed statistics available, ads visible to non-members for free, strong anti cheat protection, only one click per member is paid and much more.
ClixGrid Game
Advertise on the ClixGrid Game for 30 days for just $17.00. Your site will receive thousands of views, averaging 15,000+ total views, that's less than $0.00113 per view! Great way to increase traffic to your site at a very low cost.
Read more about advertising by visiting the advertising information page at ClixSense.

Don't forget to edit those words to your ref link....such as the first paragraph place your CS ref url behind the word ClixSense. The last paragraph place your CS advertising ref link behind the word ClixSense.

Let's move onward to our 4th page:

1. Go to 'Basics' go to 'Elements' click on 'Pages', click on 'Add Page', type in 'Proof' or whatever you want and be sure to click the orange SAVE SETTINGS button.

2. Now that you have your 4th page, you can drag a title icon and type in something like: Payment Proof

3. You can then drag a paragraph icon under your title and type a couple of lines or so...this is what mine says:
Payment Proof
I've been a member of ClixSense for over 5 years. Although I am a member of many free to earn programs, I can tell you without a doubt, this one will make you the most long term money/profits. Don't be fooled by junk programs, scams, unsecured sites, difficult programs, and programs that never pay out. You can get loads of help from me, from their support, and even from thousands of members at their message board. You can view my payment proof below and to view thousands of others payment proofs, just visit the payment proofs section of their community message board.

4. You may also want to state ClixSense payout and payment options on your 'Proof' page.

5. Whether you have cashed out only once or twice, post that payment proof on your 'Proof' page. REMEMBER if you are saving payment proofs for images from your payment processor account, be sure to ALWAYS edit out the transaction/reference number and ALWAYS edit out your email address.

6. Finally, below your payment proofs on your Proof page, insert a CS banner with your ref url. ALWAYS make sure you check the box for the link to open in a new window.

Actually, it's a whole lot faster creating your website at weebly than my walking you through it. By now however, you should have the jest of how to create and edit your pages. It looks like you may be able to add more pages if you want to.
You can now go back to any of your pages, edit them, add more content, add more links, add images, etc etc etc.

But now we're going to move onward to enter our meta tags for each page.....so let's go to Walk Along 9.

Walk Along - 7. - Dress it Up/Add Pages » Post #3

Fri Feb 17, 2012 19:10 in General Talk

When you paste the above html in to your second weebly page, it's going to display very nicely, in columns, just
like the standard vs premium membership info in your ClixSense site does.

8. Go to Elements and grab the 4th icon and drag to start a new paragraph under that last bit of info we put in. Copy/Paste the following or in your own words:
Keep in mind, STANDARD membership is 100% FREE! It usually does not take long after enrolling that members realize the strong benefits of becoming a PREMIUM member. If unsure, sign up as a free standard member. After enrolling and seeing how it all works, you can upgrade to premium any time...and even use your earnings to upgrade! Click on the image below to get started making money NOW:
Highlite that and go up to the top and click the B to BOLD it.
Then click PUBISH to save!

9. Let's go grab a CS banner and our ref link to put behind it. Once you get it, go to Elements again, click on the third icon to add a picture and drag it to the near bottom of your second page.....load in your banner just like you did before and enter your ref url and don't forget to check the box to open in a new window. Click publish and save!

Congrats! You now have TWO web pages completed and all for FREE!

Go to Walk Along 8.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 22, 2021 11:58:11 EST