Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Do you ever challenge yourself? » Post #2

Sun Dec 04, 2011 16:03 in General Talk

There's probably been members that have waited a year before cashing out. In regards to how much they
cashed out, that could vary greatly. There are various factors that result in how much a member earns, such
as how active you are in clicking as many ads as possible each day, how active your referrals are in clicking ads
each day, if you are premium and if your referrals are premium, members in the 8 level system that upgrade,
how much you win in the glixgrid, how many referrals you continue to get thru-out the year and so on.

How much you cash out in a year, would have no relevance on how much someone else cashes out in a year.

For years, I'd wait til I had $50 or $100 before I would cash out. I would cash out by way of check and it just
made more sense to wait til I had at least something a little substantial before cashing out. Plus in those days,
the check processing fee was higher than what it is now.

A few months ago I switched my payout option to alert pay. I'll probably switch it back to check. I have
always liked the check option at ClixSense. It's been fun doing the weekly payouts but for me, I think I
liked the way I cashed out by check.

Now that I have rambled on about that, I will say that I have always taught people in the free to earn industry,
NOT to look at what they make weekly or monthly but only look at what they make YEARLY. There is more than
one reason why but I won't go into that.

Just whatever you want to do, is up to you.

Dear Santa... » Post #1

Sun Dec 04, 2011 13:39 in General Talk

Dear Santa

This year, please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body.
And please, don't mix up those two like you did last year.

Thanks

:lol:

Moderator » Post #6

Sun Dec 04, 2011 13:01 in General Talk

Yes we volunteer.

Even tho the moderator request topic is locked, it is possible that at some point, will need more moderators.
You never know so I'd just submit a support ticket and let them know if and when they ever need some more
help, to keep you in mind.

Moderator » Post #4

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 in General Talk

All you need to do is submit a support ticket if you are that much in a dramatic hurry.
Just submit a ticket and let admin know that you are interested in being moderator and which sub forum you would like to moderate.

Do keep in mind, there is no pay for moderators as we do it on a volunteer basis.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #30

Sun Dec 04, 2011 09:43 in General Talk

Also, I am going to have to look at those track commands because some times, the way I move the mouse, it will enlarge the entire page. I do have the track pad also and will probably need to start using it instead of the mouse. The scrolling is different now as the desktop functions more like a laptop in the scrolling, pinching, back and forth scrolling, etc. I must by accident make a zoom command with the mouse at times and I am like WO WO WO WO .... it's in your face HUGE. :lol:

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #29

Sun Dec 04, 2011 09:38 in General Talk

I did adjust the screen saver settings but it still doesn't work correctly. Thus far, it has not displayed the screen saver.

It's kind of odd because before the install of lion, like I said, that screensaver seemed to have a mind of it's own. Some times I'd walk past and do a double look because the screen saver would be running....which was odd because 99% of the time, it didn't. It would just go black until I moved the mouse.

Now what it does, it goes black but it does not come on with the movement of the mouse. I have to hit the on/off button quickly.

I think back when I purchased this mac that was some of the complaints with the 27 in mac desktops....screensaver buggy, fading from light to dark quickly. For example I may be sitting here not moving anything, watching a video and then the light fades (not to complete black) and I have wiggle the mouse to bring it back bright again. I have not experienced the light fades since installing the lion so maybe they have taken card of that weird bug.

What does 'Reversals' mean? » Post #7

Sun Dec 04, 2011 09:29 in General Talk

Some times things happen in our offline lives. That member that withdrew from premium may have suddenly needed to take care of things offline and therefore withdrew the premium. It could be that admin did it if the upgrade did not go thru for some reason.

So, one may never really know why people do this or that.

Happy Holidays » Post #2

Sat Dec 03, 2011 17:37 in Success Stories

Merry Christmas to you also and all members and staff!

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #27

Sat Dec 03, 2011 13:23 in General Talk

I like it and thus far don't see any problem with it.

One thing it does is, if I am not using it, a few minutes later it goes dark and I have to simply click the on/off button quickly and it is on...in other words, it goes into a dark save mode I guess. I have not checked those settings yet but the screensaver always had a mind of it's own as some times the screensaver would function normally and other times it never came on at all.

I upgraded for two years » Post #2

Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 in Success Stories

Congratulations on your decision. It's a wise one. :P

My ClixSense Research Earnings » Post #3

Sat Dec 03, 2011 09:29 in Success Stories

Congratulations!

I just love those debit cards in which you earn money and the funds go on the debit card for you to spend any way
you choose. I use amazon often so chose it for my cash outs but those debit cards are sure a lot of fun. :P

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #25

Sat Dec 03, 2011 04:00 in General Talk

You know what, that airport thing on leopard confused me with my iPod especially.

I am going to have to look at all these features and also check to see if my shared network is on or if I have to set that up again. Also may have to reinstall my printer.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #23

Sat Dec 03, 2011 03:40 in General Talk

WOW! Just to let you know, I went ahead and took the easy route and installed it.

The only issue I have had thus far is connecting my wireless. iCloud came up at the start and was going to walk me
thru that but wanted me to connect first. It would not connect as my wireless did was not listed. Oddly, I saw my
neighbors connection...it had their name displayed and a lock by it. What I did finally was to go into the internet
settings away from that auto popup on iCloud. I was able to manually enter all the info and it worked. Not sure
why it would not work from my manual settings in that popup or why it did not even display my wireless but
displayed my neighbors wireless.

I'll have to locate that iCloud since it disappeared from the middle of my screen whilst I was setting up the net
connect.

From what I can see thus far, there is absolutely nothing slow about it. I thought my internet connection was
fast before but this thing is flying!

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #44

Sat Dec 03, 2011 03:25 in Success Stories

Ok belvin, are you confusing ClixSenseResearch with ClixSense? I think you are confused.
This topic is about ClixSenseResearch.

You can have as many referrals as you want in ClixSense internationally for the most part.

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #42

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:38 in Success Stories

I don't know if ClixSenseResearch is available to residents of Indonesia. If it is, you just have to wait til they have a
survey for you to do.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #21

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:36 in General Talk

Ok nightie night or dayie day.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #20

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:35 in General Talk

Hey, I noticed on the 'about this mac' it says 'Mac OS X'. In fact, I recall seeing that the other day. I know it use to say Snow Leopard.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #18

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:31 in General Talk

Wouldn't it be the current version even tho I purchased in July?

There's less than 24 minutes remaining so I might as well sit here like your second image. :lol:

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #16

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:17 in General Talk

The lion head is in my dock. From the store, it has about 40 minutes left to complete download.
I don't know what version it is, as it does not say. It just says OS X Lion.

Going to stay awake til this completes the download, then I'll close it out.

I'll have to buy the discs because I don't have any. So I will wait about doing the install until after I have the discs.

MAC users - anyone using Lion? » Post #14

Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:04 in General Talk

After I purchased it in July, I did not download it.

I went back to my store account at apple, and clicked the download.

It has less than one hour left to complete download.

I was going by the page you placed the link to which says the following:

When downloaded it will be added to your Dock and Applications folder, but do not proceed with the installation and instead quit the store and close the installer if it has automatically opened.

That is what I was going to do. Thought I'd complete the download but not install it. I'll read the instructions for creating the disc. It's after 3am here, so I just figured I would close it out as instructed on that page, after it completes download, and not do the install at this time.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 31, 2020 21:36:53 EST