Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Hurricane Laura » Post #11

Fri Aug 28, 2020 06:01 in General Talk

I think it's the other way around. Biden has a slim chance of winning.

In regards to polls, those are a joke.

Active Moderator? » Post #3

Fri Aug 28, 2020 05:52 in Indonesian

Thank you

Hurricane Laura » Post #8

Thu Aug 27, 2020 21:41 in General Talk

Trump gave an excellent speech tonight at the Republican National Convention.

What's really funny is he did it outside at the White House and the democrats are really
mad about that more than anything else.

Plus, he had a great fireworks show at the end which was better than Biden's.

His speech was 70 minutes long.

$ - What's Your Yearly Average? » Post #13

Thu Aug 27, 2020 21:35 in General Talk

Yep, I knew what you meant, sort of 'rotator'. I was just sayin.

D3rva completed a $399 offer and got a hefty bonus too.

Hurricane Laura » Post #5

Thu Aug 27, 2020 18:38 in General Talk

Hurricane Laura » Post #4

Thu Aug 27, 2020 18:14 in General Talk

It was dark most the day....clouds.

Now it is starting. Thundering and rain setting in.

$ - What's Your Yearly Average? » Post #10

Thu Aug 27, 2020 18:13 in General Talk

Well D3rva did not vote.

He made a tad over $1,000 this year thus far but no vote displayed for that amount.

$ - What's Your Yearly Average? » Post #9

Thu Aug 27, 2020 18:09 in General Talk

Mmmmm Hmmmm 'rotator' my thoughts exactly.

Hmmmm rotating between their GPT's. One week here, one week there, one week over there,
for rotating between 3 main GPT's.

I don't know why that would happen other than their own curiosity and accounting. Oh I know
it would go deeper than curiosity, it's just a word for lack of my thought at this moment.

Ok parner, you too big for you drawers, you get samplicios at your first one this month, we'll
let you swing it for three weeks at your second one and when that time is up, we'll let you
spread for one week at the third. We can't let you have all these routers going at the same
time parner! We got other parners to think about. Now stop your boohooing you making a
fortune anyway, I got to go watch the Big Valley and Bonanza.

Senior moments I suppose but I will toot my own horn and say, I am rarely totally wrong.

Jus Sayin

Hurricane Laura » Post #2

Thu Aug 27, 2020 13:56 in General Talk

I went and purchased 4 shrubs today to plant in my yard.

What has that got to do with your topic?

It's almost Fall and people are planting shrubs and I wanted them in the grown in
time for the big rain. I'm not in New Orleans but we're expected to get a couple of
inches and wind. I am counting on us not getting much of either.

The point is, a good rain all help soak the roots of the newly planted shrubs.

Texas and down LA way, they're certainly not happy but I do hear that Laura is
quieting down some what.

Active Moderator » Post #3

Thu Aug 27, 2020 07:22 in Hindi

Thank you. :D

$ - What's Your Yearly Average? » Post #1

Thu Aug 27, 2020 07:20 in General Talk

So here we are near the end of August.

How much extra money have you made in ySense since the first of the year?

I'm at a tad over $800.00. There was at least two months that I did not actively
participate due to other things I had to do. There's been some very good days
and some very poor days. Still, an extra free $800 in my spare time is cool! :P

How's it going for you?

Active Moderator? » Post #1

Thu Aug 27, 2020 06:12 in Indonesian

Is there an active moderator here?

Active Moderator? » Post #1

Thu Aug 27, 2020 06:11 in Filipino

Active Moderator » Post #1

Thu Aug 27, 2020 06:09 in Hindi

Approve forum post » Post #2

Thu Aug 27, 2020 05:54 in General Talk

Posts are automatically approved after you have made either 5 or 10 posts.

Who is fraud » Post #3

Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:38 in General Talk

Well, how about this....

You have the option to NOT do surveys. No one is forcing you to do them.

Of course and very obvious you are sharing your information with surveys IF you choose
to do them. They ALL tell you this. That is what a survey is, it collects information so
they can understand the consumer.

Surveys are not fooling you. They may at times have authors that are tricky or outright
cheat in some way. Such is the world with most everything.

You know and You understand before participating in a survey what is required. You have
the option to opt out. You have the option to not participate. There is no foolery in that
regard at all.

It is the users that are the largest fraudsters and cheaters because many people lie, state
one thing one time and something entirely different another time. Many speed through the
surveys, not giving the required time stated or not stated.

Generally users are booted from a survey due to the pre-requirement questions that can
at times be rather long. Some think they are taking the survey when in reality, they are
going thru the prerequisite. Surveys will boot you out at some stage in the survey if they
see your time is too fast. Surveys will also boot you out if they see you are submitting
inconsistent answers. Surveys will also boot you out if the survey quota has been met.

So that is it in a nutshell. If you don't want to do surveys, remember that no one is
forcing you to do them. If you don't like sharing your personal information, remember
you are not forced to do surveys.

I don't think anyone is assuming anything unless perhaps you are. Fraud does happen
a LOT, that is for sure. However, there are many reasons why a user may be banned
from surveys.

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #130

Tue Aug 25, 2020 20:42 in General Talk

This blows my mind! » Post #39

Tue Aug 25, 2020 14:51 in General Talk

My husband was 69 when he died and he had most all of his teeth.

I'd say it is very different today, depending on the part of the world one lives in.

When I was growing up, there was no such thing as floss. If there was, I sure
do not recall it. I can remember in grade school a teacher instructing us how to
brush our teeth. And of course, they did not have all the info and equipment they
have today. I remember as a kid going to a dentist with a little tiny sink by the
chair in which there was a constant flow of water. He would fill a tooth and then
stop, and you would spit in that little sink. Now they stick a suction tube in your
mouth.

The dental offices are all different unless they are a chain. Some old dentist with
equipment that is even older. Some new dentist with old equipment.

There are several chains. One I do recall is 'Affordable Dentures' and I think that
is a popular chain.

Well there is good and bad with dentures. They don't screw dentures in your mouth.
The top denture holds rather well in place with a multitude of various denture adhesives.

The issue is the the bottom denture. You don't have that middle area to stick to since
your tongue is there. All you have is a horse shoe. So the problem people have is
most often with the bottom denture flopping around in their mouth. It doesn't want to
stay put.

My problem is very decisive. I now only have 3 teeth on the bottom. I have my
vampire teeth and on my right one more tooth beside the vampire tooth.

So the decision is pull the other three too and go with bottom denture or leave those
three and go with partial. I chose the partial. But here is the problem....

If I lose that one vampire tooth on my left front, there won't be anything on that side
to connect the partial. I decided to change it and hope that tooth will last some years.
If it does get extracted at some point, I may choose to have a screw in the bone to
place a permanent tooth so that the partial has a connection.

With partials there is hard partial which is common and now the newer partials are
called 'flex partials' because they are flexible. The flexible cost a little more but they
are easier to insert, softer, and more comfortable. With either the hard of the flex,
teeth can be added at any time but here again, it cost more to add a tooth to the flex
then it does to the hard.

Yep, it would have been nice if we had teeth that popped up again in later adult life.
Child teeth, adult teeth, and then senior teeth. That would sure been a lot better.

HaHaHa - Now an Asteroid is headed to earth! » Post #13

Tue Aug 25, 2020 14:25 in General Talk

I believe the opposite. We will run low on water due to weather changes.

We can see that this has happen by viewing various land masses that was once water and
now nothing but dried cracked mud with remnants of fish bones.

Hot & wind » Post #12

Tue Aug 25, 2020 14:19 in General Talk

:?

50o is approximately 100 F.

:thumbup:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 19:57:28 EST