Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

DoomsDay Preppers - Anyone watch it? » Post #1

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:42 in General Talk

There's a new show on television called 'DoomsDay Preppers' and it started last night.
They put two shows on back to back, each 1 hour in length.

I found it very interesting, laughable, and informative too.

One man made his family home out of shipment crates....you know the big metal shipping crates that
are usually seen at ocean shipping docks. Those are pretty neat and I have viewed them in youtbue
videos as people buy them for about 5 thousand dollars each, then make houses out of them. Anyway,
this one man made a big square fortress out of them. In the middle of them is where he plants food..
the garden area is open. Inside the crates is living rooms, kitchen, and many storage areas for food.
I think they said they have enough food to last their families 15 to 22 years. They spend their entire
day preparing foods for canning, training in self defense, and even their children know how to defend
themselves and use weapons.

On one of the shows, a woman would buy eggs when they were selling at low cost, she then would
put plastic thin toss away gloves on, rub each egg, and put them back in the egg crate and store them.
She side by wiping them off in that fashion, the eggs would be good for 18 months. That is without
refrigeration...just wipe each one off with a plastic glove. I seriously going to do my research on that.

Maybe if I was a kid or in my twenties, I could see this more but not so sure I could...I mean, the extreme
lengths that people go to in preparedness for a doomsday scenario. I would rather die than live my life
like that. I think all those people truly enjoy living their life that way. Some people climb mountains,
some people live their life day to day preparing for the end of the world or a major breakdown of life
as we know it.

If we have a nuclear war or out entire infrastructure breaks down, and things become an all out
survival mode....I want to be dead. I think it's wise to have extra supply of food, water, and things
like that on hand....because you never know when their might be an electric outage for days or
there might be a natural disaster that you have to live thru for some weeks or a few months.

I'd just prefer to be dead than have to fight people or watch my skin fall off after a nuclear disaster
or become sick and be no way to get help, or any of that. I guess I am a whimp but to me, living
like that is not life. I can't live my life every day worrying what might happen tomorrow.

Still, the show is very interesting and if you can get it, watch it. They might even post snip its of
it on youtube or else where online. I'm sure it's already getting a whole lot of feedback.

Good Morning World! What's for Breakfast? » Post #24

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 in General Talk

I like egg burrito's. I was reading some recipes recently of how you can make egg burritos and then put
them in the freezer. I thought that was a good idea. You could make up several at one time, freeze them,
put in microwave when you want to eat one.

My referral stats & Clixgrid » Post #8

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 in Your Stats

Please stop pasting links in the forums.

It's nice to post your image shots but pasting in a lot of advertisers links is not appropriate.

first payment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:58 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My first payment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:57 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

°•.♥.•° Valerie's Cake °•.♥.•° » Post #5

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 in General Talk

It's not my birthday yet. My birthday is Feb. 14th. :P

Howdy Yall ! » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 in Member Introduction

Hello old timer, welcome to the forums! :D

Good Morning World! What's for Breakfast? » Post #22

Wed Feb 08, 2012 09:55 in General Talk

I've never ate a sardine. There use to be a kid on the school bus when I was in high school, he would
bring a can on the bus, open it, then stick it under the nose of the little girls. :lol: Everyone would
scream as he dangled sardines on the bus. Then he would eat one and all the girls would scream even
louder. :lol: A lot of people like them and they may taste good but I'll never know. And yep, I usually
see people eat them with hot sauce.

My Payment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 09:49 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

The First mayment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 09:48 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My 1st Payment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 01:30 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your payout! :)

payment received » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 01:29 in Payment Proofs

My first payment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 01:29 in Payment Proofs

My First Payment » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2012 01:28 in Payment Proofs

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #28

Tue Feb 07, 2012 22:02 in Member Introduction

Ok I changed it.

°•.♥.•° Valerie's Cake °•.♥.•° » Post #3

Tue Feb 07, 2012 16:39 in General Talk

Ohhh how BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to eat it! :P

Thank you very much. (I'm going to save it and print it out too on photo paper)

Who says you can't get great birthday presents from a computer screen? :clap:

Finally » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 in Member Introduction

Welcome aboard! :)

My First Payment! » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My fierst payment Thanks ClixSense » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:52 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Another payout! » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:52 in Payment Proofs