Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

1720 , 1820 , 1920 , 2020 fact ....tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Jan 26, 2020 15:00 in General Talk

Another fine point, Darkstar2.

Just the other night I went back into my kitchen for another slice of pizza.
To my amazement, nothing was left but crumbs. I am sure I did not eat
that last slice of pizza. Oh yes, my belly was full but indeed doody doo, I
am confident I did not eat that last slice of pizza.

I am most sure that a Martian, Jupitarian, or a Venusian, ate my last slice
of pizza when I was not looking. I did run to my window but what did I see?
Nothing, I did not have my glasses on and I am nearsighted. Still, I am very
sure it was a creature from outer space.

Perhaps you are correct. Why waste money on space exploration. Let the
aliens spend the money and come to us. All we need to do, is work on a
good capture plan. And since I know they like pizza, we'll trap them with a
slice!

1720 , 1820 , 1920 , 2020 fact ....tasman1 » Post #8

Sun Jan 26, 2020 06:49 in General Talk

Well yes, that is my point, they could find cures for cancer, diseases, etc.

It's not about finding funny mean with six arms. :lol:

It's about saving our planet, savings lives, finding cures, etc.

In fact, one could say it has already resulted in savings lives due to satellites.

1720 , 1820 , 1920 , 2020 fact ....tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Jan 25, 2020 21:55 in General Talk

I understand your point but we can't stop exploring. It is through discoveries that people
are helped.

What if they knew that within a few years, a planet was going to crash into ours and all
earth would be destroyed. If before that time, they built a colony on the moon, earthlings
would still exist.

Makes me think of Noah's ark.

Some times it does seem as if the world is making the way back in time by going forward.

Richest people + Tasman » Post #16

Sat Jan 25, 2020 21:50 in General Talk

Yes USA has Walmart gift options in ySense. I've cashed out that option many times.

Too good to be truth, right? » Post #12

Sat Jan 25, 2020 16:49 in General Talk

I think Mark may be in the UK.

Americans do not spell the word 'favorite' the way it is spelled in the displayed email.

Too good to be truth, right? » Post #11

Sat Jan 25, 2020 16:47 in General Talk

It looks fishy but that is a correct email that is displayed so I need to see the headers.

Too good to be truth, right? » Post #9

Sat Jan 25, 2020 15:41 in General Talk

Post the header please.

Too good to be truth, right? » Post #5

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:39 in General Talk

That would be with affiliates, Darkstar2 and I did point out in my previous post that
I was not referring to those with refs. I was stating you made good money here without refs.
There are or at least was, plenty of members that made more money here than you. Those
were primarily members with very active refs.

Too good to be truth, right? » Post #3

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:32 in General Talk

Hmmmm kind of odd.

Do you have the headers to that email?

23/1/2020 - $13.48 earned! » Post #13

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:28 in Success Stories

Oh good grief.

It's difficult to post anything any more. There is always someone that wants to 'complain'
about what someone posted.

Folks, if you don't like a post or topic, simply ignore it.

That IS what moderators are for. To edit and mark posts for deletion. And if you have a
complaint on a moderator or something else, there is a help desk in which you can submit
a ticket.

Do keep in mind the language differences/barriers. I think some times members read much
more into what is read than what is meant. Not to mention, totally incorrect about what is
meant.

Richest people + Tasman » Post #14

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:30 in General Talk

I don't buy toilet paper, food products, or any of that from Amazon.

What I do buy on Amazon is dog clothes, furnishings, electronics, rent movies.

I do order bulk items thru Walmart.com such as paper products: toilet paper, paper plates,
paper bowls, paper towels, paper napkins. I do order food and drink products
occasionally thru Walmart.com. I do buy home decor, furnishings, dog food, and a lot of
different stuff from Walmart.com

My sister and I go out about every other day shopping. As far as online goes, I'd have
to say Walmart.com gets most my business.

Coronavirus and Globalization...tasman1 » Post #17

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:23 in General Talk

A flu shot can in fact prevent colds.

Vitamins can in fact prevent deficiencies.

The reason why many people die from the flu, is because they have not had the flu shot.

Some people, young and old, may get the flu even if they had the flu shot because of their
deficiencies and immune system.

The coronavirus is said to have resulted from the animal/animals in China.

You see the problem with China is they do not have federal regulations like we have.
They sell food on the streets in open markets. Raw beef, poultry, fish all next and
basically on top of each other. You know what else they sell, live meats and stuff
we would deem not fit to eat and not humane to eat. This is why virus's do most
always come out of China.

23/1/2020 - $13.48 earned! » Post #9

Sat Jan 25, 2020 09:08 in Success Stories

chandramohancc wrote: Thank you Valerie this is what I felt about this forum. All things in this forum seemed funny. Many are giving this sort of funny complaints and contradictory comments which a new member like me will be mistaken. Hence members should be warned to provide stable comments so there will be no abuses as you had from me.

I have no idea what you are saying. You have made abusive posts and I don't know why
and I don't care why. If you are not sure of something, the best thing to do is ask. Not
start posting negatives and abuse posts. You were not even here a couple of weeks when
you started your derogatory comments. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules.

Coronavirus and Globalization...tasman1 » Post #15

Sat Jan 25, 2020 05:58 in General Talk

Yes, get your flu shot.

You really should get your flu shot every year.

There was a time I would never get the flu shot. I'd also get sick every year with at the very
least a bad cold.

Now I get the flu shot every October/November and I never even get a cold.

If you don't ge the flu shot now, they may run out of it later. I cannot stress it enough to get it.

Keep in mind, a weaken immune system is more susceptible to disease.

I don't think people should panic but I do believe they should never under estimate disease/virus.

Get your flu shot, take a good multi-vitamin daily, purchase a box of toss away masks.....the masks
are very inexpensive.

And YES virus does often come out of China.

Coronavirus and Globalization...tasman1 » Post #11

Fri Jan 24, 2020 22:13 in General Talk

I suggest people get their flu shots.

Richest people + Tasman » Post #12

Fri Jan 24, 2020 22:08 in General Talk

I guess I helped Mr Bozo make a buck or two.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #41

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:51 in General Talk

Oh and it is very common for RN's to work 16 hour days regular but it is their choosing in regards
to schedule.

For example an RN may choose employment at the hospital to work three 16 hour days and be
off the rest of the week. RN's pretty much have their choice as to when they want to work. The
nursing profession is always short handed and some years more so than others.

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #40

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:46 in General Talk

The other 4 watch and fart. :lol:

Sorry but it made me think of a co-worker back then. Whenever a patient was on the
cornerstone of death, she would request I take her patient and I would. There were
times however, that a patient would pass away without immediate signs. So I would
always go with her to ready the body. She would be extremely nervous and would
fart. :lol: I know it sounds terrible. The first time I heard her do that, I ignored it
for that moment and then she did it several more times. I said my gosh woman, you
better get to the bathroom. She said, no, that is what I do when I must handle a
deceased body.

Nurses are human and they do have a difficult time handling some situations.

No, the childrens wing was not boring at all. It was bad because one would have to
wake little babies up at various times during the night for temp check and to
constantly change their bed due to humidifiers stoaking them.

They did not allow anyone to work over two shifts per day unless it was an emergency.
I did have one time I worked for two days with only small amount of sleep during an
ice storm.

Well, people must work when short handed because sick people need it so if the shift
is short of staff, they request to double shift. Not forced to but it was good money.
Double shifting from graveyard thru day shift was very tiring but one could not get
sleepy because it was so busy.

Mistakes are not so much made during over worked staff because they take extra
precautions. For example the drug room, when a nurse must administer a narcotic,
another nurse must be present in the drug room to review the chart/doctors order
and dosage. A good hospital is not going to allow deathly mistakes.

23/1/2020 - $13.48 earned! » Post #7

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:27 in Success Stories

It's kind of funny in one way Darkstar2 because you are always complaining about the
earning opportunities here, and more for that matter. Yet, you are a top earner in
regards to the earning options here (not including affiliates).

Of course, like you said, it varies in regards to how much one can earn. I did post
about 'Time' in my tips. Overall, it truly does matter how much time you have in
order to do surveys and tasks.

Also, I have to say if one was to work 3 hours straight, that would be very good.
The issue I believe is that most people either don't have 3 hours straight to do
this stuff online or they spend that much time and more throughout their entire
day.

I do wish everyone had the option to make $500 or more per month on a routine
basis (without refs and without running all over the www to do it).

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #37

Fri Jan 24, 2020 07:03 in General Talk

I turned the patient by myself.

The only time needing more than one person to turn a patient is in very severe cases.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 16, 2020 19:23:19 EST