Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Приветствие! » Post #7

Thu Dec 29, 2011 01:34 in Russian

Thank you. Happy New Year!

Convincing friends to try. » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 01:31 in General Talk

I'd just tell them to join because it is free and they can always cancel if they don't like it.

Some people like to make excuses because they simply have no real interest in making money online.

When you do get paid, you'll be able to wave your payout, in their face. You can then say, just think,
you could have had a payout today too.

Welcome » Post #2

Wed Dec 28, 2011 23:35 in Member Introduction

Welcome aboard! :lol: :lol:

My ClixSense New Years Resolution - Referrals » Post #1

Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:12 in General Talk

I thought you might like to see my New Years Resolution in regards to ClixSense :

1. Set up a free blog about ClixSense
2. Set up a dot ws blog about free to earn legitimate programs, place focus on ClixSense
3. Edit old pages that I created a long time ago, about ClixSense
4. Create 100 new pages, content rich, about ClixSense
5. Create and save new ads about ClixSense
6. Create image ClixSense image folder
7. Locate all the traffic exchanges I am a member of, place ClixSense in all site lists
8. Join a couple of webrings, place code on some of the 100 pages
9. Place ClixSense banners, on all pages
10. Locate at least one free place, every week, that I have never advertised with before, and advertise ClixSense

Goal Set for 2012: $10 per day earnings in ClixSense

I presently average between approx $4.50 to $4.80 per day.
Therefore, I've got to work really really really really hard, to double my daily earnings before 2013.

Will I accomplish it? Can I do it?

Time will tell.

How to increase my earning ? » Post #4

Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:54 in General Talk

Well I tell ya, I don't believe in that decrease increase method. In my opinion, it is totally absurd.
The cash out minimum should be the same from the start to the end.

You see what bux sites do and you want to do what they do. However, most of them are garbage.
I know why they do that, set the first cash out low, so they will have members saying I GOT PAID I GOT PAID I GOT PAID.
Who cares if they got paid on a measly one or two dollar cash out? Let's hear how many holler they got paid on the second cash out minimum.

I do understand what you are saying. But there are other ways to earn here too. Such as the glixgrid, members can use it and win from time to time. They can also focus on getting some referrals. In addition they can upgrade their membership for less than $15 per year.

So let me ask you something...

Is neobux upgrade less than $15 per year?
What about the bux programs....oh ya, I know some have decreased upgrade fees because they are NOT PAYING OUT.

See Why it's Important to be Premier!!! » Post #31

Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:42 in Your Stats

Hi rlutia66.

To your question, the answer is simple: Residuals

You're going to earn every time a member in your organization upgrades, every year.

Hello from the Philippines.. » Post #2

Wed Dec 28, 2011 15:56 in Member Introduction

Hello and welcome! :P

Cute avatar.

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #65

Wed Dec 28, 2011 14:19 in Success Stories

Yes that is a good point. Anyone could win the sweepstakes.

Thats Great!!! » Post #12

Wed Dec 28, 2011 14:02 in General Talk

Somethings running good and if something is running good, it's great.

I'd rather have something running good then not running good.

It's really annoying when something is not running.
It can still be annoying when something is not running good.

However, when something is not running, that can be very aggravating.

I am sure if something is running poorly, it must be better than not running at all.

Then again, some times it may be better for something to not run at all, then to run poorly.

Of course, is something is running, that's great!

The poster certainly made a good running point. :|

ClixSense Surveys » Post #7

Wed Dec 28, 2011 13:55 in General Talk

I love it too! :P

Thats Great!!! » Post #9

Wed Dec 28, 2011 09:59 in General Talk

haha!

The topic is about 'That's Great!!! running good'.

Something to be said for thats great and running good, I suppose. :? :lol:

[ My First Payment ] » Post #2

Wed Dec 28, 2011 09:45 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payout! :P

Thats Great!!! » Post #6

Wed Dec 28, 2011 09:11 in General Talk

Told ya so. buldan75 confirmed it.

Building and Ranking a Blog/Website » Post #2

Wed Dec 28, 2011 09:07 in General Talk

Anyone can go to a search engine and type in 'free blog'.
Don't forget some social/community networks, offer their members a free blog of sorts.

Content is King

When you place content on your website, make sure you place several paragraphs. Type up the content like you are writing an essay paper for school. You want an A so make sure your first paragraph is a brief of the info to follow. Place
a link in the first paragraph if possible. Highlite a word or a sentence in one or more paragraphs. Make a word or several words in bold type. Make sure there is no miss-spellings. The last paragraph should be a summary of the info in the paragraphs above. Use a lot of keywords in sentences. Use good sentence structure. Try to layout your website in three columns, at least two if possible. Don't use redirect urls on the website. Use full meta tags. Link any other pages you have to your website.

Thats Great!!! » Post #4

Wed Dec 28, 2011 00:52 in General Talk

I don't know but....it's running good. :clap:

[ My First Payment ] » Post #2

Tue Dec 27, 2011 13:56 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payout! :P

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #2

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 in General Talk

I got a citizens echo drive watch. It is real pretty, has the pink face and diamonds around the bezel. Also got a necklace that is real nice.

Got a lot of other things, mainly small items like ink pens, picture frame, chocolate pecan turtles, hat, gloves, scarf, house shoes, pink ruler, stainless steel mixing bowl, wax candles, flameless candles, and some other small items...oh, I got a heating pad/massager that is made for an office chair.

Lots of fun and lots of food! :P

My 1st payment » Post #2

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 in Payment Proofs

Congrats! :P

Remember, do not post your transaction id.

Thats Great!!! » Post #2

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:42 in General Talk

Yep, running good...

So bad and So sad » Post #14

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 in General Talk

Get a pillow and draw a clixgrid on it. Then hit it, punch it, stomp it, cry on it. Or.... you might need to check with your doctor for anti-depresessants. I can think of a lot of things to cry about, not winning in the clixgrid, is not one of them.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 22, 2019 11:59:01 EST