Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

bbbyone's likes » Post #13

Thu Dec 29, 2011 14:20 in General Talk

The SEARCH feature is at the top when you click in a forum category.
When clicking inside a topic, it simply displays SEARCH THIS TOPIC.

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #11

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:53 in General Talk

Oh I don't know....those original funny trees, seem to look prettier to me than the big huge plastic one's with every ornament in place.

When my children were still young children, we could not afford a whole lot of things we would have liked to have
been able to buy. We would chop down our tree and take the children with us. They were so young, they really
did not know totally why we were chopping down the tree. We'd drag the tree in the house, sit it in a bowl of water,
and sit put concrete blocks around it to keep it in standing position. We'd make ornaments for it. Pop popcorn and
string popcorn. I remember us making cookies and hanging cookies on the tree. We'd draw pictures and hang
those on the tree. Anything we had that we thought was pretty, the kids would hang it on the tree. I must say,
those were the prettiest Christmas trees I have ever had.

Funny Reactions - More Soon! » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:46 in General Talk

:lol:

That is funny.

I read so many posts on this forum about how everyone is already in ClixSense or how everyone is already aware of it.
Nothing could be further from the truth. The majority of people out there, have never heard of ClixSense and don't know
what it is.

I have 153 Million banner impressions » Post #4

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:44 in General Talk

It's a very good thing. I applied a lot of credits to my ClixSense banner.

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #9

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:42 in General Talk

My Christmas tree is less than 7 inches tall. Yes, it's a big job pulling it out of it's little box and flipping the battery switch to on. :P

PS. I actually thought about grabbing a twig outside from a tree but was not sure I could get it to stand up. ;)

Welcome » Post #4

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:35 in Member Introduction

It's so fun here. :lol: :lol:

Clixgrid Win 2 days in a Row! » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:15 in Success Stories

Congrats! :P

bbbyone's likes » Post #7

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 in General Talk

I won't say I am positive but I don't think we've ever had one.

bbbyone's likes » Post #5

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 in General Talk

The reputation thingie in regards to how many times someone has posted, doesn't really mean anything.
It's like listening to my ex husband talk. :lol:

We've never had a search feature.

Read First - Guideline for Posting Payouts » Post #22

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 in Payment Proofs

I did not know it was in the best apps of 2011 but I can see why it is.
It is so very very easy to use and I use it a lot.

And you're certainly welcome.

How to increase my earning ? » Post #19

Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:59 in General Talk

Often people will work more than one program.

Most people looking to make a living online, can't do it by utilizing one income stream.

People in this industry usually fall into one of the categories:

1. Hobby
2. Extra
3. Multiple

The hobby people are those that like to make money but they don't focus on it. They usually have an offline job. These people really got to like the program they are in or they walk really fast.

The extra people are those that might have an offline job but they are seeking extra income. These people might also be retired people looking to supplement their retirement income.

The multiple people might have an offline job but there are many that don't. Some of these people only work online and no where else. They participate in more than one program because it takes multiple programs to earn enough to make a living.

How to increase my earning ? » Post #17

Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:47 in General Talk

You are 16. I am 55. I've been working online and no where else for almost before you were born.... 15 years.

I'm telling you, I don't know him, but I know that he is doing it for multiple income streams.
Or, all he did was enroll a bunch of duds. If that is all he did, he won't get far at neo either.

bbbyone's likes » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:30 in General Talk

I don't know why he does that.

Some members may not understand English very well and simply want to participate.

How to increase my earning ? » Post #11

Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:22 in General Talk

Oh come on, you know it's about earning more...it's called multiple income streams.
That person built his organization in one and now he is going to another. That's all
there is to that.

Well anyway, I'm not the admin so I can't make the call. I do understand that it may
take users a while to cash out if they are not doing anything but clicking a few ads
each day, no refs, no upgrade, no clicking daily in the clixgrid.

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #7

Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:18 in General Talk

At least you can wiggle it. I think my body has conformed to this office chair. :mrgreen:

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #5

Thu Dec 29, 2011 04:40 in General Talk

Eat all you want and then after New Years, go on a diet...that's what I do. :lol:

How to increase my earning ? » Post #8

Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:47 in General Talk

I do understand your point.

There has to be benefits for premium members. One of those benefits is the ability to cash out at $8.00.

I don't know, maybe ClixSense will consider changing the cash out minimum.

Big Biz say No Forum - So be Nice n Polite » Post #1

Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:38 in General Talk

There was a time when the internet seem to primarily run off forums. Every where was a forum.
Programs ran from forums. HYIP's ran from forums. Boy did they ever, I lost my butt. :lol:

Then forums started slowing down. Softwares were developed. Even so, many of the softwares
were not very good, could not track everything. I remember sitting for days, some times 20 hours
a day, sending out invites in order of the next member to join a program...so all 100,000 members
could join the program in the order they joined the downline club. :( It was a whole lot of work
and a whole lot of insanity.

More software was developed and often forums were added to the program. For a good while, this
was pretty much standard practice...program with forum, program with forum, program with forum.

Things started to change because members of programs became insulating, very argumentative,
posted vulgarity, and it became a time consuming process to deal with those types of members.
To top it off, forums were not real great because there was not enough security to keep spammers
out. Eventually, program owners said enough is enough.

I even recall 2 very very big shopping networks, still online, that implemented a forum. They both
closed their forum down.

Often, big businesses will say, DON'T have a forum for your members. I think even ClixSense
realized all this. But now the time has changed once more....and here we are....

So let's make sure we keep what has been given us so freely. We can do that by abiding by the rules,
posting in a nice, fun, and/or professional manner.

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #68

Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:24 in Success Stories

These are currently the countries not allowed to participate in surveys: Nigeria, North Korea, Bosnia, Iran, Iraq, Singapore, Pakistan, Indonesia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Malaysia, Romania, Serbia, El Salvador, San Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua

How to increase my earning ? » Post #6

Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:20 in General Talk

Sorry, links are not allowed in the forum.

There are millions and millions and millions and millions of websites and program online.
Did I say there are millions and millions...
So who cares what someone else is promoting?
There are also gazillions of places and ways to promote ClixSense.

I'm not saying CS should or shouldn't lower the payout.
What I am saying is, if people want to make money online, they should find something solid, something long term, something affordable, something has been known to payout as stated, something legitimate, ...and learn to keep
their risks as low as possible. They should place forth effort, learn how that solid program works, read everything
about it and pass on their knowledge to others. When they do that, they will gain referrals. Maybe they won't
gain hundreds or thousands but they will gain them.

Heck, I went over to a simple traffic exchange the other day, gained a few referrals there and they are all active,
all clicking every day.

Before that, I went over to Facebook and relayed CS to an online person that is in another program I am a member of.
She had her friend join under me and then she joined her and she signed up 23 new members.

Within just days, in essence, I have added probably 50 more new members to my organization.

There is the clixgrid that members can also use every day and very probable if they do use it every day, they are
going to win from time to time.

It's all these things that can increase earnings and increase them rapidly in order to cash out a lot faster.

It's not that I don't understand what you are saying. I do. And the answer is not up to me.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 22, 2019 11:59:12 EST