Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Perplexity » Post #4

Fri Dec 30, 2011 04:21 in General Talk

I think what you are asking, can you discuss with other members about scam programs and name or list
those programs you believe to be a scam. That was my understanding of what you are asking.

I pointed out, that most people do not know what a scam really is. The point being, there is a legal definition
of scam. The admin of ClixSense does not want such a topic discussion and rightfully so. I was also pointing
out that some members may come along and say a program is a scam, when it really isn't a scam. Some times
people get mad at a program or even the program owner, and they will tell others it is a scam when in reality
it is not a scam.

I ask you if you knew what a scam is, for a reason. The reason being, you are not the only one that is going
to read this message. Others in the ClixSense forum may read it also.

There are legalities when calling a program a scam when it is not. Unfortunately, a scam is very difficult to
detect. Many programs will save themselves legally, from being deemed a scam, due to their fine print.

There is also something called 'Fraud' and that can work hand in hand with 'Scam'.

Scam is legally defined as the intention to commit fraud.

Therefore, if a program does not pay it's members, is that program a scam?
Well, that is a very big question in which the legal answer may or may not be so clear.

One might rather say, 'I joined a program and it did not pay me' as opposed to 'I joined a program and it is
a scam'.

I wasn't being rude. Sorry you took it that way.

Check or Cheque - That is the question? » Post #8

Fri Dec 30, 2011 04:06 in General Talk

I guess our language came from the British. We seem to be made up from so many languages that we
can't even understand each other half the time. :lol:

To all the moneymakers » Post #4

Fri Dec 30, 2011 04:03 in General Talk

There was NO links there when I read it.

Eh, maybe there was. I'm about half asleep.

Perplexity » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2011 03:45 in General Talk

I don't think so.

Most people don't know what a scam is. They tend to holler scam when they have a dispute, or they rip the program off then they get mad when they are given the boot, disgruntled members, and so on and so on.

I learned a long time ago, not to believe everything you hear and everything you read.

Do you know what a scam is?

Dreams Come True with oldest PTC ClixSense » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2011 03:31 in Success Stories

Congrats! :P

To all the moneymakers » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2011 03:24 in General Talk

Some times it is just luck. That's the great thing about a level system. ClixSense has a Uni-Level downline system. It's actually the best in matrix systems there is online, altho it is not actually a matrix. When comparing to forced matrices, binaries, two by's, etc, the Uni-Level can't be beat. Altho uni-level is mlm, today, most people tend to not agree and refer to it as 'tiers' or tier system or affiliate system. The great thing about ClixSense tier system is of course firstly, it's width. There is no holds on width and basically it is thru infinity. Another great thing about the tier system is of course, it's depth. The depth is actually rather deep for a uni-level system as many tier programs cut off at 3, 4, 5 levels.

If you stop working, you always lose. You can't depend on your downline to do all the work. Sure, you may make money, but you will always miss out on what could have been IF you had worked. I see here posts about 'sponsors'. Maybe my sponsor has been to this forum but I have not noticed if he has. The last time I heard from him was several months ago when he sent me a new program to look at. I don't know how active he is or anything. Not sure if he ever said thanks for joining. But it does not matter. Regardless of what some people think, sponsors are really not babysitters. Often the sponsor knows no more than the new referral they brought in. It really is up to each individual to learn as much about ClixSense as they can...that is the very FIRST thing to do. When you do that, you'll find it much easier to explain it to others, to type content about it, to answer questions rapidly with solid answers.

I guess I have about 13,000 or 14,000 active referrals in my 8 tiers. Out of those, over 1,000 are upgraded. But you know what...I click the ads every single day, all thru-out the day. I click the micro ads too. I NEVER look at who is inactive. I don't care who is inactive. I have no focus at all on inactive referrals. I see posts here all the time of members talking about non active referrals. Who cares? I don't care. I don't have time for that nonsense. Of course there is going to be non actives because the world is not perfect. Marketing is not perfect and neither is advertising and few people have a marketing degree online anyway. I'm not going to beat myself up or scratch my head and focus my time on the WHYS of referrals that are non active. Instead, I focus on the active referrals and gaining more referrals and using the ClixSense system as much as I possibly can.

Your questions in regards to scenarios, there is no answer. You can't say well if I get 300 referrals and average 50% within 3 months, what is my daily average? There is no real answer to that. It's not a science project here. You might get 300 referrals with 50% activity but what activity is that? How many ads has each clicked and how many have each sponsored? Why even bother with such a question?

You are rather restricted, to say the least, if you are a standard member. As a premium member, the sky is the limit. But no one here can tell you exactly how many referrals you will get and how many of those will stay active and how many ads each will click and how many will upgrade to premium and how many will refer others and how many of those others they refer that upgrades, etc.

You've got to do something in order to get something.

As time moves forward, you can gain referrals and those may gain referrals but if you don't keep keeping on, you might find your earnings stagnate or even become less, because there are always members that are not active, there are always members that have a change in their life-style and move, pass away, etc. That's why it is wise to keep on keeping on. Keep on focusing on gaining referrals. This does not mean you have to sit in front of your computer 24 hours a day.

In regards to spending money, don't spend what you don't have. Utilize free sources. A good rule of thumb is to spend a
percentage of what you earn. Some use a 70/30 rule and some use a 50/50 rule, it just depends on what you want to do. For example if you get paid $10 from ClixSense, take $7 and put it in your pocket...leave the other $3 for paid advertising.
That way, you are never spending money out of your pocket.

You more or less answered the main question you ask, yourself.

You never know when you will enroll someone, that enrolls someone, that enrolls someone, that enrolls 1,000 members. It's important to keep trying, to keep focusing on gaining referrals, to keep targeting those people that would really be interested in ClixSense.

Check or Cheque - That is the question? » Post #6

Fri Dec 30, 2011 02:47 in General Talk

Yes that is correct.

Check or Cheque - That is the question? » Post #4

Fri Dec 30, 2011 02:01 in General Talk

I tell you why I thought of that is because in ClixSense which is a USA based company, they have it typed as 'cheque'.
Which of course does not mean their programmers and copy writers are in the USA.

In the USA, we usually say 'check'.

Second Win on ClixGrid » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2011 01:40 in Success Stories

Check or Cheque - That is the question? » Post #1

Thu Dec 29, 2011 20:45 in General Talk

Ok, I know, another silly poll. :lol:

1$ on clixgrid so easy! » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 15:45 in Success Stories

WoW! I've really got to start clicking in the clixgrid more. :clap:

Signature Lines » Post #5

Thu Dec 29, 2011 14:24 in General Talk

Yes he is. I think he uses a fake name.

bbbyone's likes » Post #13

Thu Dec 29, 2011 14:20 in General Talk

The SEARCH feature is at the top when you click in a forum category.
When clicking inside a topic, it simply displays SEARCH THIS TOPIC.

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #11

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:53 in General Talk

Oh I don't know....those original funny trees, seem to look prettier to me than the big huge plastic one's with every ornament in place.

When my children were still young children, we could not afford a whole lot of things we would have liked to have
been able to buy. We would chop down our tree and take the children with us. They were so young, they really
did not know totally why we were chopping down the tree. We'd drag the tree in the house, sit it in a bowl of water,
and sit put concrete blocks around it to keep it in standing position. We'd make ornaments for it. Pop popcorn and
string popcorn. I remember us making cookies and hanging cookies on the tree. We'd draw pictures and hang
those on the tree. Anything we had that we thought was pretty, the kids would hang it on the tree. I must say,
those were the prettiest Christmas trees I have ever had.

Funny Reactions - More Soon! » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:46 in General Talk

:lol:

That is funny.

I read so many posts on this forum about how everyone is already in ClixSense or how everyone is already aware of it.
Nothing could be further from the truth. The majority of people out there, have never heard of ClixSense and don't know
what it is.

I have 153 Million banner impressions » Post #4

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:44 in General Talk

It's a very good thing. I applied a lot of credits to my ClixSense banner.

Hope you had a great Christmas :) » Post #9

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:42 in General Talk

My Christmas tree is less than 7 inches tall. Yes, it's a big job pulling it out of it's little box and flipping the battery switch to on. :P

PS. I actually thought about grabbing a twig outside from a tree but was not sure I could get it to stand up. ;)

Welcome » Post #4

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:35 in Member Introduction

It's so fun here. :lol: :lol:

Clixgrid Win 2 days in a Row! » Post #2

Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:15 in Success Stories

bbbyone's likes » Post #7

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 in General Talk

I won't say I am positive but I don't think we've ever had one.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 16:11:58 EST