Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

THANK YOU :D » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 07:20 in General Talk

I'm sure they are glad to have you as part of their life, as well. :D

Keep it up » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 07:19 in General Talk

Yup, more clicks make more earnings!

Keep it Up!!! » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 07:17 in General Talk

Yup, the more ya click, the more ya make and the more ya click in the clixgrid, the more you will likely win.

A long calculating ! You may see this! » Post #4

Sat Dec 31, 2011 04:15 in General Talk

Ok. I read it quickly but yep, that's a lot of dough! :P

My 1-st payment - lpetkov » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 04:13 in Payment Proofs

Congrats! :P

A long calculating ! You may see this! » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 04:11 in General Talk

Also, there are payment processor fees and check fees.

I use to think about selling something everyone would want, for $1.
If I could get 1 million people to purchase, I'd be a millionaire. :lol:
Of course, payment processor would take a big chunk of that $1.
So I thought....if I could sell a product for $2 and a million people buy it, I'd be a millionaire. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Interview with Jim Grago - the Admin of ClixSense » Post #11

Sat Dec 31, 2011 03:58 in General Talk

I had placed my balance in the 'cash out' for check.
Then I got tired of clicking the 'add to cash out' tab.
So I canceled my payout request.

I wanted to make an even 58 cash outs before New Years but ClixSense sends payouts for check before the 10th of the month. I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and do an alert pay cash out or not. I'll probably go ahead and do an alert pay cash out just so I can start fresh for the new year.

Interview with Jim Grago - the Admin of ClixSense » Post #9

Sat Dec 31, 2011 03:41 in General Talk

I won't discuss the issues with MM here.

In regards to LG, well, I won't discuss that here either. :lol:
One thing is certain about LG, he pays your cash out request fast.
We use to be partners. He was also very helpful with a script I had once.
Nice kid, kind of funny tho.

Interview with Jim Grago - the Admin of ClixSense » Post #7

Sat Dec 31, 2011 02:56 in General Talk

H4P and DnC, are two of my fav's. I like them because they really are simple and have kept it that way for years.
I won $500.00 once at one of those. Also average pretty decent payouts every month but it's like everything else,
you need to use it and refer others.

I think MMs is way over rated. I also think they did all their members wrong. I don't like their new program
either and doubtful I will ever participate in it.

The magic of ClixSense that can change your life . » Post #3

Sat Dec 31, 2011 02:49 in General Talk

Someone needs to feed that cat...he looks a bit upset.

I suppose ClixSense really could help change lives.

They say for most people, an extra $500 per month income, is life changing.
I would go so far to say, much less than that amount is life changing for many people.

Hello From WV » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 02:45 in Member Introduction

Hello Joy and Welcome to the forum! :P

Today I won ClixGrid two times in a row » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2011 20:02 in Success Stories

Today is your lucky day. Congrats! :P

What day of the week were you born? » Post #1

Fri Dec 30, 2011 17:33 in General Talk

I was born on a Tuesday.

If you don't know what day you were born, you can go to google and type in brain brashers...go there and it will show you the day you were born.

Happy New Year & Merry Christmas » Post #7

Fri Dec 30, 2011 16:57 in General Talk

It must be wonderful to live some where like Bali. Sounds like every day is paradise.

Clixsense Weekly Email Has Me Very Excited » Post #4

Fri Dec 30, 2011 16:55 in General Talk

YES and it's HOT! More ways to earn in ClixSense coming soon! :P

Winning » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2011 14:12 in Success Stories

Congrats! :clap:

Perplexity » Post #10

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 in General Talk

Ok, I guess I did not understand what it was exactly you were asking.

To all the moneymakers » Post #7

Fri Dec 30, 2011 06:28 in General Talk

I don't think most people are going to get thousands of sign ups unless they do already have a large following,
own their own program, have a rather active blog, etc.

I can tell you I have gotten some sign ups recently from using a traffic exchange and targeting 'Turkey and Bangladesh'.

You just have to advertise where you can, when you can, and you never know when you will gain referrals from those places. Like the old saying goes, if you don't, you won't and if you do, you will.

Perplexity » Post #7

Fri Dec 30, 2011 05:58 in General Talk

It's really kind of a touchy subject because the legal end of it is very touchy.
The internet is still so new and there are so many programs out there and in different countries, it can be really
trying for the law to succeed in punishing scamsters.

Let's call someone Joe. Joe decides he want to launch a PTC program. Joe is a good guy. Joe is honest.
Joe buys a PTC script and launches his new PTC. He's real excited and all his intentions are great. Joe
is going to make his PTC the best PTC online. Joe wants to make a profit but he is also excited about his
members making a profit too. Everything goes along good at first. Then Joe runs into problems. Joe
realizes his math was not quite on target and he has been paying out more than what he really should
be. Also, advertisers at first were buying ads but now the ad buys have slacked off to almost nil. To top
it off, Joe is having payment processor problems because of no fault of his own. Finally, Joe can barely
afford to cover his hosting fees each month. Plus, he has lots of members that have reached payout,
but he has no funds to pay them.

Is Joe a scamster? Is Joe's PTC program a scam?

Well, I'd have to say, no it's not. Joe probably has a tos on site that even says, you may not make any
money at all. His tos might also say, he is not liable for internet interruptions, errors, unforeseen issues.

But what about the law? What about the general members of Joe's program? What do they see?
What do they say?

Most probable the law is going to be on Joe's side. The law will have to prove that Joe had the INTENTION
to commit fraud, to scam his members. That is certainly going to be hard to prove since Joe never had
an intention to scam or fraud anyone. He really thought his program was going to fly.

Unfortunately, many of his members that are waiting on their payout are going to holler scam. Poor Joe.
He is going to be known online as a scamster simply because some members did not get their $1 or $2 or
$10 payout. Even tho legally, he is not.

People get very irate when it comes to money and it does not matter how small the amount is. If they
think for one second they are not going to get their ten cents that is owed to them, they'll holler scam.

Now lets look at Fred...

Fred wants to make a lot of money. Fred is a deviant. Fred does not care who he hurts. Fred is pretty
cool, he's a smooth talker. Fred comes up with an idea on how to scam thousands of people out of money.
Fred launches a PTC program. He raves and carries on like it's the hottest thing since slice bread. He
charges big upgrade fees. He sells bogus referrals. He pays his members tho....yep, he pays them when
they request it...he even does automatic payouts and his payouts are set nice and low. His members
are smiling from ear to ear...telling everyone hey look I got paid and so people are joining left and right.
Heck, Fred even offers special deals and contests to draw in the crowd. More people are joining and ole
scamster Fred is making a mint. He is rolling in dough. Everything is going great for everyone. After
about six months, Fred increases the payout limit. Fred increase the cost of upgrade options. Heck,
ole Fred has even moved from the Belize. Next thing you know, it's been months since Fred has paid
anyone at all. Fred makes excuses of course. When his members stop upgrading, he then offers them
a deal they can't refuse....instead of $50 upgrade, we're going to only charge $10 but only when you
act quickly. Fred makes several more thousands of dollars. After all, why would anyone not trust Fred?
Fred has been great. Fred has always paid out on time. Fred is just going thru some small issues right
now. While Fred's members are wondering when they are going to get paid, Fred is out on his yacht
in Belize, sipping wine, women feeding him grapes, music playing. Wasn't it great that Fred came up
with such a plan? Next thing ya know POOF....program is gone.

Was Fred's program a scam?

YES!

Can Fred be held liable by law and can it be proven that Fred had INTENTION to commit fraud?

Well, that's a tough answer. Maybe yes because the law could see where that money was going from
the get go. The law could see that Fred was not appropriating his funds correctly. It's really hard
to say yes or no in regards to him being found guilty in a court of law.

Perplexity » Post #5

Fri Dec 30, 2011 04:25 in General Talk

By the way, just to make it more clear, you can discuss what a scam is, what fraud is, things to look for that may be scam related or to beware of. But you can't name names nor program names.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 03:38:31 EST