Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

What Mobile/Cell Phone do you have? » Post #6

Sun Jan 01, 2012 15:22 in General Talk

I think probably the best about texting is, maybe they won't get cancer from the thing.

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #6

Sun Jan 01, 2012 15:21 in Member Introduction

I don't know mutchy126. There is the French and German forums but neither of them have many posts.

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #4

Sun Jan 01, 2012 15:04 in Member Introduction

Hmmmm I guess you can change it and let me know if you do. I will edit the topic with your new user name.

Is there any surprise from clixsense for 2012 ? » Post #8

Sun Jan 01, 2012 15:02 in General Talk

I watch some old Twilight Zone shows yesterday, as they were running all day and all night.
All I could think about was Rod Sterling with that cigarette. Every show, there he would be,
with a cigarette in his hand or mouth. Little did he know, he would eventually die with lung
cancer.

What Mobile/Cell Phone do you have? » Post #3

Sun Jan 01, 2012 14:59 in General Talk

I have verizon service and use a verizon/samsung cell phone. It has the slide out for text messaging.
I don't use any of the extra services such as internet. I do have text messaging because my kids seem to
send more text messages than calling me! I keep telling them, don't text me...they text anyway. :lol:

introduction » Post #2

Sun Jan 01, 2012 14:43 in Member Introduction

Welcome aboard! :P

Keep in mind, advertising is not allowed in the ClixSense forum.

Interview with Jim Grago - the Admin of ClixSense » Post #13

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:53 in General Talk

I think that is his sister's son. I might be wrong about that but I think that is who it is.

New year wish » Post #2

Sun Jan 01, 2012 03:37 in Member Introduction

Welcome aboard and Happy New Year! :P

Thank you clixsense » Post #3

Sat Dec 31, 2011 21:32 in Success Stories

Yep, you have to keep clicking because eventually you will probably win.

Congratulations!

What does Auld Lang Syne mean? Find Out Here » Post #1

Sat Dec 31, 2011 14:29 in General Talk

Auld Lang Syne

The Scottish song that was first written down in the 1700s. Robert Burns is the person whose transcription got the most attention, the song is associated with him...

"auld lang syne" is translated as "old long since" or "days gone by" or "old times"

The song begins by posing a rhetorical question as to whether it is right that old times be forgotten, and is generally interpreted as a call to remember long-standing friendships.

At New Year...

"Auld Lang Syne" is traditionally sung at the conclusion of New Year gatherings in Scotland and around the world, especially in English-speaking countries.

It is common practice that everyone joins hands with the person next to them to form a great circle around the dance floor. At the beginning of the last verse, everyone crosses their arms across their breast, so that the right hand reaches out to the neighbour on the left and vice versa. When the tune ends, everyone rushes to the middle, while still holding hands. When the circle is re-established, everyone turns under the arms to end up facing outwards with hands still joined.
In countries other than Scotland the hands are often crossed from the beginning of the song at variance with Scottish custom. The Scottish practice was demonstrated by the Queen at the Millennium Dome celebrations for the year 2000. The English press berated her for not "properly" crossing her arms, unaware that she was correctly following the Scottish tradition.

See wikipedia for more detailed info.

Happy New Year!

"Happy New Year" in different language » Post #7

Sat Dec 31, 2011 13:16 in General Talk

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #1

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 in Member Introduction

-

"Happy New Year" in different language » Post #4

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 in General Talk

I've got about 12 more hours til 2012 here. (USA - Tennessee)

Shuvo Nabo Barsho!

Is there any surprise from clixsense for 2012 ? » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 in General Talk

Yes, there will be surprise in 2012.
I can't say more or it wouldn't be a surprise. :P

Happy new year » Post #4

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 in General Talk

Happy New Year! :clap:

Provide Holiday Greeting to all members ClixSense » Post #8

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:05 in General Talk

Happy New Year!

Do you know you have sparklers going off on your shirt? :P :clap:

THANK YOU :D » Post #4

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:02 in General Talk

I better be careful what I say, I know you are watching me and that cat of your's just won't settle down!

:lol:

"Happy New Year" in different language » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:01 in General Talk

It's amazing all the numerous languages in the world.

Happy New Year!

Welcome » Post #2

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:57 in General Talk

Welcome to you, also.

Welcoming 2012 - Year of the Water Dragon » Post #4

Sat Dec 31, 2011 07:27 in General Talk

Personally, I like the ones with nuts in them, caramel is good too, some of the fudgy ones too and oh I like the coconut ones also. Don't u just hate it when people mash on the chocolates to see if it is one they want to eat!

I don't know about that water dragon...sounds a bit scary to me....maybe stay out of the water this new year.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 16:12:20 EST