Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

My 1st Clixsense payment, thank you » Post #2

Sat Jan 14, 2012 19:58 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payout! :P

Friday 13th - Lucky for Me - Won $75 membership » Post #11

Sat Jan 14, 2012 18:18 in General Talk

That is what I concluded. They should not state 'winner' when you click it. It should say something else instead.

There is no telling how many people think they won something.

HaHa! » Post #1

Sat Jan 14, 2012 18:12 in Charla General

Go to youtube

Dale Maraka ferchuxsz10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tax Return Documents. » Post #7

Sat Jan 14, 2012 16:33 in General Talk

Each person is different in regards to their tax's. Some get a refund and some don't and some have to pay.

In the USA, we can claim work at home small business...or some people can.
That way, we get a tax break.

It's almost like living on old mcdonalds farm in the USA in regards to tax's.

Sing a long to the tune of Ole McDonales.....ready.....set......go.....

O Valerie had a farm on her farm was taxoooooo....with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where a taxoooo
O Valerie had a phone on her phone was taxooooo...with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where a taxoooo
O Valerie had a heat bill on her heat bill was taxooooo....with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where a taxoooo
O Valerie had some food on her food was taxooooo....with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where a taxooooo
O Valerie bought a tv on her tv was taxoooo.....with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where a taxoooo
O Valerie bought some cat food on the cat food was taxoooo...with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where is taxoooo
O Valerie bought a shirt on her shirt was taxooo...with a taxo here and a taxo there, every where is taxoooo
O Valerie is thinking about moving to an island in the pacific where there is ..... NO taxoooooooooooos

Im sick =( » Post #7

Sat Jan 14, 2012 13:43 in General Talk

You must be in southern Illinois.

I'm further south and have had my heat on for months. I keep it set at a temp tho so it kicks off and on.
There has been days it's been so warm that I turn it off. I think it was just last week, one day it was about
70 degrees here.

For many years, I did not get the flu or cold. I almost thought I must be immune to it. Plus, I worked in
a hospital and was around sick people constantly, yet I never got sick. I'm talking about years and years
and years, never got sick, never got a cold, never got the flu. Sure, when I was just a kid I'd get a cold.
As an adult, I never did. Then when I turned 50, it was like someone turned the switch on and said, let's
give her hxll now. :lol:

Symptoms of turning 50 to look forward to:

-Your arse gets wider
-Your hair gets thinner
-Everything you eat, shows
-Laugh lines beg to be wrinkles
-...and you get sick more often from things you never got sick from before

I won today on Clixgrid » Post #2

Sat Jan 14, 2012 13:08 in Success Stories

Congrats! :P

Im sick =( » Post #5

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 in General Talk

Sorry to hear you are sick, Heather.

I guess I've had the heat on here, since Nov. Maybe since Oct. I turn it off and on or up and down depending on how cold it is. So far, this winter has not been very bad in this part of Tennessee. We've had snow a couple of times but not much to even mention. This past week we've had some rather cold days and very cold nights. I have noticed that it is already starting to stay light outside longer. Usually it's pitch black by 5pm and now it is not pitch black until 5:30pm. When mid Jan hits, I start thinking, it won't be long til Spring. :P

I do really try to not go any where this time of year. The past two winters I got very sick with pneumonia and had to go to the emergency room at the hospital. I don't take the flu shot but I have heard there is a pneumonia shot and considering taking it.

Even at Christmas, I decided not to go to the mall. I was afraid I would catch someone's cold and then I'd come down with pneumonia. When I go into the stores like grocery shopping, I don't touch stuff unless it is something I know I am going to place in my cart. I also keep hand wash antiseptic in my vehicle and wash my hands after I come out of the store. I know that sounds a little crazy but when you get sick with pneumonia for a month, can't breath, cough so much you can't sleep, you do tend to get a little obsessed with taking precautions. And so far, I have not gotten sick or pneumonia. Hope it stays that way.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Friday 13th - Lucky for Me - Won $75 membership » Post #9

Sat Jan 14, 2012 00:47 in General Talk

Does not look that way. Now there are 4 names instead of 3. And the same 3 was there before. The one listed first, is the one that won what I thought I won.

Recent free-product winners
jsmktgpro won 3 month PLATINUM upgrade to ts25 ($74.99 value)
2dollartip won 250,000 ad credits in adzly! ($75.00 value)
jsemada won 6 MONTH upgrade to IM faceplate! ($99.95 value)
mdexter24 won 150,000 banner impressions! ($100.00 value)

Friday 13th - Lucky for Me - Won $75 membership » Post #7

Fri Jan 13, 2012 22:17 in General Talk

I am not sure that I won. After I clicked it n it said my name as winner, I noticed my name is not in the list.
It only displays three names in the winners list. I clicked on the how it works, and it sounds more like an
auction type thing. It suggests you wait til the last seconds to click it in order to win.

But if that is so, then why did It display my name as winner, after I clicked it?

Kind of confusing. Well, it is confusing.

Friday 13th - Lucky for Me - Won $75 membership » Post #5

Fri Jan 13, 2012 22:07 in General Talk

I wondered about that too...how the heck we claim our prize. Maybe they send an email to the prize winner.

how can i make my referrals click?? » Post #19

Fri Jan 13, 2012 21:56 in General Talk

valerie wrote: If you're wise, you'll click all the ads.
Because if you ignore micro-ads, for starters you lose money that truly can add up over time, and secondly, ClixSense will stop giving you ads to click.

I click ALL the ads. Now you take a strong look here=======>
That's not too shabby of earnings, don't ya think?

So what is the best way to make money at ClixSense?

First of all, do as you say and be as ACTIVE as much as possible and that means CLICKING ALL ADS.
Second, upgrade to premium as soon as you possibly can.
Third, promote and spread the word as much as you can, today, tomorrow, always, as your time allows.
Fourth, try to target your ads to the people that want to make extra income online (this does NOT mean
to ptc users only).

You cannot expect others to do what you won't do yourself.
Practice what you preach.

how can i make my referrals click?? » Post #17

Fri Jan 13, 2012 21:42 in General Talk

I think you need to re-read my post. I never made any claims whatsoever and I certainly did not make any claims of making my entire earnings from my own clicks.

Friday 13th - Lucky for Me - Won $75 membership » Post #2

Fri Jan 13, 2012 21:10 in General Talk

Oh drat! I don't think I won. Not sure why it said I won if I had not won. I just hate confusing stuff! :lol:

Friday 13th - Lucky for Me - Won $75 membership » Post #1

Fri Jan 13, 2012 20:59 in General Talk

I guess I won't say the name but I have been a member of a traffic exchange that has been online for several years.
I joined it back when it first launched. It's a pretty big TE. I'm a free member of it but I have sponsored a lot of people to it over the years so I always have some credits to use. The platinum membership is about $25 per month.

Recently they launched something that is rather unique. I had started to join it but I didn't, when it was in a prelaunch mode. Well, I guess I was looking at my email at the right time because they sent a message stating they were going to give a way a 3 month platinum membership to their traffic exchange and what you had to do was enroll in that new program of theirs. I went over and signed up since it is free anyway, thought who knows, I might win. After enrolling, I did take some time to look around and that is a good thing I did. On the main merchant site page of it, it has a count down and it says 3 Month Free Platinum Membership to ____ a $75.00 Value to the Next Winner. So I clicked the thingie and I won!!!! Now it says Recent Winner: valerie Also it shows previous winners of other stuff, there is only three or four others that won something.

I guess I need to head over to that traffic exchange and see how many credits I get with the platinum membership.

Can you say.... MORE Traffic for ClixSense! :lol:

Did you know todays is.....? » Post #10

Fri Jan 13, 2012 20:51 in General Talk

I don't pay any attention to it, really I don't. But some people take that sort of thing to heart.

4th payment » Post #2

Fri Jan 13, 2012 20:24 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your payout! :P

Did you know todays is.....? » Post #8

Fri Jan 13, 2012 20:22 in General Talk

I found this in google search...things not to do on Friday the 13th:

Break a mirror
Kill a bee in your house
Walk under a ladder
Cross your eyes
Clip your nails
Cut your toenails
Cut your hair
Drop an umbrella inside
Open an umbrella inside
Step on a crack
Walk past a black cat
Spill salt
Singing before eating breakfast
Get out of bed with your left foot first
See 3 butterflies fly together
Putting a hat on your bed
Going outside barefoot
Finding a five leaf clover

Did you know todays is.....? » Post #7

Fri Jan 13, 2012 20:18 in General Talk

I don't know what will happen when you walk under a ladder on Friday the 13th, because I never have and I figure I won't start now. :lol: I guess you are suppose to get 7 years bad luck or something similar to breaking a mirror. :shock:

I really want to become a premium » Post #21

Fri Jan 13, 2012 16:42 in General Talk

I've received payments from people in India thru my google checkout.
But I'm not sure at the moment if they paid with a debit card.

What is the Surprise the Admin promised us? » Post #19

Fri Jan 13, 2012 15:49 in General Talk

No, today was not the surprise.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 17:48:19 EST