Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

ClixSense upgrade. Something interesting » Post #4

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 in General Talk

Yes, in a way there is a mistake on your math.

You're mixing levels earnings with ad click earnings.

$9 goes thru the levels

Actually, that's about it other than the fee that is taken from each $17 by the payment processor.

Hopscotching Sponsors » Post #6

Sat Jan 21, 2012 23:35 in General Talk

It works both ways.

If someone is promising you some sort of an incentive to enroll under them, they may or may not honor it.

If someone tells you, they will enroll under you if you give them an incentive, they may or may not honor it.
Once you give them the incentive, they've got it and may do nothing at all once they do have it.

All of that is quite crazy in my opinion and can certainly result in more harm than good.

Do you stock up on food and water? » Post #3

Sat Jan 21, 2012 22:22 in General Talk

Some people stock up on food for different reasons. Such as weather like you said, or depression they may think is coming down the road, or they think there will be a major war, or .... lots of reasons.

I do keep a stock of things for no particular reason other than the reason that I don't know what the reason will be. :lol:

For example, food items that can keep for a very long time are foods like beans, rice, peanut butter, and a rather large variety of stuff actually.

There is or at least was, a biz op that is geared at this. They sell food items that have a long shelf life n from the images on their site, it looks not much more than similar to ramen noodles. But they charge a high price and high monthly fees. Very stupid indeed. One could go to the store and buy cases of ramen noodles for dirt cheap compared to their prices.

Do you stock up on food and water? » Post #1

Sat Jan 21, 2012 20:20 in General Talk

Some people stock up on food and water. Do you?

Transaction Details. » Post #5

Sat Jan 21, 2012 16:49 in General Talk

You may need to double check your card and what you entered. Make sure you enter the info correctly.
Other than that you made a mistake in entering your card details, don't know what else to tell you, other
than to contact the bank to find out if something is wrong with the card.

Transaction Details. » Post #2

Sat Jan 21, 2012 14:30 in General Talk

There is no tax. It is a straight up $14.95. You can also use google checkout.

Report system is NOT a communication system » Post #2

Sat Jan 21, 2012 13:29 in Your Stats

FYI, this topic is stickied in the forums/categories which we see this happening the most.

Hopscotching Sponsors » Post #4

Sat Jan 21, 2012 13:25 in General Talk

Try a security blanket, it will work better anyway. :mrgreen:

Report system is NOT a communication system » Post #1

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 in Your Stats

Take note that the 'Report' option is not a form of communication to the poster. In fact, the poster never sees it. Only mods and admins see it.

The report is used to report a post that is not following the forums rules. When you 'report' a member, that is what you are doing...reporting that the poster did not follow the rules.

Clicking 'report' to say 'thank you' 'you are wonderful' 'i love you' 'tell me how to get a million referrals' will never be seen by the poster. In essence, you are reporting that member to the moderators and the administration for making a post against the rules.

You could be banned from the forum for continuously using the report system when there is no real cause to do so.

Report System is NOT a communication system » Post #1

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 in Success Stories

Take note that the 'Report' option is not a form of communication to the poster. In fact, the poster never sees it. Only mods and admins see it.

The report is used to report a post that is not following the forums rules. When you 'report' a member, that is what you are doing...reporting that the poster did not follow the rules.

Clicking 'report' to say 'thank you' 'you are wonderful' 'i love you' 'tell me how to get a million referrals' will never be seen by the poster. In essence, you are reporting that member to the moderators and the administration for making a post against the rules.

You could be banned from the forum for continuously using the report system when there is no real cause to do so.

Hopscotching Sponsors » Post #1

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:28 in General Talk

It's very unethical to hopscotch sponsors and what I mean by that, is to enroll in ClixSense and then later, decide you want to join under someone else. If you do that, be sure and let me know who you are so I can be sure not to throw water on you when you are on fire.

People work hard to gain referrals. Whoever your sponsor is, you should have gratitude that he/she introduced you to this wonderful company called ClixSense.

Reality is, it does not matter who your sponsor is in regards to your earnings in ClixSense. There's loads of tips and help right here in the forums. There's also the support ticket system should you need private help with a question that you don't want to post. To earn, you view ads and you can optionally sponsor others to increase earnings, etc.

WARNING some people may promise you the sun and the moon if you enroll under them. Reality is, they can't do squat for you because it is YOU that must take action if you want to earn.

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #98

Fri Jan 20, 2012 20:43 in Success Stories

You're very welcome.

What I did to build an 8 level organization » Post #16

Fri Jan 20, 2012 19:58 in General Talk

LIST BUILDERS are kind of funny because more often than not, YOU become the list. I'll explain that in a moment and how to avoid it but first, what is a list builder? Well, it's an opt-in program in which you agree that those above you in the list, can email you an advert and you can in turn, email those below you an advert.

The problem with most list builder is the fact you become the list. What happens is, you are receiving the adverts but you don't have anyone to send the adverts to because there is no one below you. :lol: Another problem with list builder programs is that those above you, may be promoting the same thing you are promoting. So even if you do have people below you, those above you are sending them the same thing you are promoting. Kind of insane actually.

Do keep in mind that not all list builders work the same way. For example, a list builder might have a forced matrix, such as a 2x10. Depending on where you fall in that matrix, may be dependent upon how many you can email. So if you land way down the matrix in someones list builder organization, you may never ever get any spillover and therefore never ever have anyone to email your advert to.....unless you go out there and promote the list builder....and if you are that far down....guess what? That's right....all those people above you are going to be emailing those below you too, an advert, maybe the same thing you are promoting.

Therefore, if you are bound and determined to use list builders, this is what you should do if at all possible....

Keep an eye out for new list builders. Some times an admin of a program will say they are going to launch a new list builder. Maybe they will tell you it's going to be a 2x20 forced matrix. Maybe they even give you an approximate date it will launch. What you want to do is stay at your computer and not leave it. :lol: As soon as you get the email that it is launched and ready to sign up FLY LIKE THE WIND..GO GO GO as FAST as you can! As crazy as that sounds, that is how to win with using list builders. Because that is going to put you as close to the top as you can possibly get. What does that mean? It means you'll not have a ton of people above you emailing the ton of people below you, your offers. Keep in mind, you may still end up with people on lower levels that are emailing those people on lower levels, the same offer as yours. However, you still will stand a far greater ratio in your favor than if you also had a ton of people above you.

As a norm, you don't get a ton of emails with list builders. Usually they state this on the list builder site. On average it is limited to no more than 9 emails a day from those members above you.

List Builder programs have never been my fav. I've owned safe lists and I have owned list builders too. Any way you look at them, one thing is for sure. They are another simple option to possibly gaining referrals and most everything is worth a shot.

Up Next: Autoresponders

What I did to build an 8 level organization » Post #15

Fri Jan 20, 2012 19:40 in General Talk

SAFELISTS have been around forever it seems. They are not as popular as they once were but there are still plenty of them out there. It's kind of funny how a person begins doing one thing online and sort of sticks to that. What I am getting at is the fact many people do like safe lists and they do like to not only use them, but see what others are sending out.

If you're not familiar with safe lists, you'll need two email accounts. One, your subscribe email address for admin contact and two, your subscribe email account for receiving the tons of emails you will get from others. Make sure you have this first before joining a safe list.

Of course, with most everything, the more you do, the higher the probability. That does not always hold true by the way but in most of our life, it does. I really do NOT suggest joining a gazillion safe lists. Start out with two or three. Use them for awhile and if no takers, move on to another two or three.

Make sure you save ads you have created to a doc. This way you can copy/paste them in quickly within each safe list you use. There are some pointers to help you in regards to getting those messages open. Take into consideration these things:

1. Always indent your subject line by at least 5 spaces
2. Never state the name of the program you are promoting in the subject line nor the body message
3. Ask a question in the subject line
4. Target countries and/or people in the subject line (*****Canada, are you making money?)(*****Canadian waitresses, are you making money?)
5. Try using crazy subject lines like you are a nut. :lol: I use to have very good luck with that. (*****BoggieDoggieUptiWuptie?) A lot of people open those because they want to know who the nut is or what in the world it means.
6. Remember to use a short redirect in your body message instead of your direct url

Up Next: List Builders

Payment Processors » Post #34

Fri Jan 20, 2012 15:33 in General Talk

Don't tell them it is levels. Tell them in terms of today, along with ClixSense credibility and longevity, ClixSense is deemed an advert company with a free affiliate and an optional premium affiliate, of which the premium contains 8 tiers. Tell them if they want to relate the tiers to something else, to look at GDI.

Im Happy with clixsense. » Post #2

Fri Jan 20, 2012 15:30 in Your Stats

Hello Elima, welcome to the forums. :P

Nice new little forum features » Post #1

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:12 in General Talk

I like the new additions in the forum with the 'likes' 'Facebook' 'twitter' thingies. :P

What Modifications are on this phpbb forum? » Post #2

Thu Jan 19, 2012 03:40 in General Talk

This isn't a phpbb forum.

5 Letter Words » Post #10

Thu Jan 19, 2012 02:32 in General Talk

Cyber

~*~What are you watching on TV~*~ » Post #3

Thu Jan 19, 2012 02:30 in General Talk

I watched American Idol. So far, I am rooting for Phillip Phillips.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:45:03 EST