Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Ankieta i pytania o objawy covid-19 » Post #3

Thu Oct 01, 2020 08:56 in Polish

Który router / ankieta to jest? CINT czy który? Jeśli nie masz pewności, spójrz w okno przeglądarki i przekaż tutaj, które z nich.

Which router/survey is it? CINT or which? Look in your browser window next time if not sure and relay which one here.

Is war is the only solution? i hate war » Post #3

Thu Oct 01, 2020 08:50 in General Talk

pardeeep143 wrote: At least 2,300 Armenian soldiers have been killed or wounded by Azerbaijani troops since the conflict between the two countries began on Sunday, Azerbaijan’s defence ministry has said, according to an Anadolu Agency report.and other countries also jumping into the wars now.is it the signal of ww3.? :?

What are they fighting about?

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #49

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:57 in General Talk

Yep, what plans Biden has is rather disastrous to say the least.

Medicare is hurting already. Next year, I will be receiving medicare.

Biden wants to lower the age from 65 to 60 for people to receive medicare. More
money from the sky, I guess.

Biden wants to forgive $10,000 of student debt to each student. He says the poor
but that does not make sense really if you think about it. So there is a lot of money
going out the window instead of to the schools.

Biden wants to give schools billions, or is it trillions. Where is all the money going
that the tax payer is giving to the schools now? Over $600 of my property tax went
to a school system in a city that I do NOT even reside in! My electric bill always has
a school tax. My gas bill always has a school tax. Heck, even my cable bill has a
school tax. And I don't have kids in school! I'm retired and I believe this school tax
crap needs to STOP for retired people.

Oh it might sound good to just read it and if you want to believe what the dems say.
But America is already deep in debt and no matter how much we all like money over
here, we can't just give it away and say we're going to raise this and make more jobs
to cover it.

Biden is taking too much of a Sanders stance and I fear it will be far worse if he becomes
president.

I dunno. It is what it is and will be what it will be. The world is a bad place.

It's like this and all these years later, the world is even worse:
"REFLECTIONS OF MY LIFE" THE MARMALADE ~ 1969 - original recording ~ HQ AUDIO - YouTube

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #43

Wed Sep 30, 2020 07:44 in General Talk

Rinngggg Rinnggg Rinngggg

Valerie: Hello
Other End: We've been trying to reach you concerning the warranty on your vehicle is about to expire....
Valerie: YOU CLOWN! SHUT UP! LIAR! CLOWN! THAT'S NOT TRUE! RACIST! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #42

Wed Sep 30, 2020 06:19 in General Talk

Well, keep in mind this was the first debate.

The second debate is Oct. 7th between Pence and Harris. I imagine it will be far more civil.
I imagine it will be this debate that will clinch the decision for those still on the fence as to
who to vote for. If anyone loses control in that debate, it would be Harris. Pence is too soft
spoken, too reserved. Harris is a blabber mouth. She is mighty smart and tough, however.
So I believe this debate between these two will be much more civil and clinch many of the
undecided.

I'm not sure when the third debate is.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #31

Tue Sep 29, 2020 20:04 in General Talk

Of course people will disagree (dems especially) but I felt that Trump won the debate.

All Biden did was cry and whine while Trump was aggressive and would not shut up. :lol:

Biden consistently called Trump names. Biden called Trump a 'clown' at least two or three times.
Biden also called Trump a liar several times. In addition, Biden called Trump a racist. Even early
on Biden told Trump to 'shut up'.

Biden did not really explain anything he would do except his outrageous plan to build more energy
efficient houses and to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement.

It was Biden consistently criticizing Trump's 4 years and Trump consistently criticizing Biden's 47 years.

For the most part, I will say for ME, it left me not knowing anything that Biden would do other than
join the Paris Climate thingie and keeping 'Obama care'.

I do think that most people in my age bracket, walked away not knowing anything that Biden would
do in regards to: Social Security, Senior Citizen Issues, Medicare, etc.

In fact, Biden did not really state what he would do to fix this pandemic other than wanting to
shut everything down!

Today, my sister came over and I signed as witness to her and her husbands mail in ballots.
She mailed in their ballots before even listening to the debates.

The way the ballots work, they are mailed and then the receiver fills out the form and signs it.
Then there must be two signed witnesses on the ballot and on the outside of the envelope.

I do also agree with Trump that the mailing of ballots is not a great idea. There has in fact been
cases in which mail is hijacked, lost, etc.

Anyway, Biden did absolutely nothing to convince me he is the man for the job. At this point,
my vote is still with Trump.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #24

Tue Sep 29, 2020 16:07 in General Talk

I think a few of us try to keep a little silliness going on these forums.

One has to be a bit humorous or one would go bonkers these days with all the craziness going on.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #23

Tue Sep 29, 2020 16:05 in General Talk

It starts in less than one hour. I am prepared with tea and cookies.

Ohhhh everyone knows you're rich. You became wealthy doing surveys and consuming only bananas.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #20

Tue Sep 29, 2020 15:49 in General Talk

Your wife should tape a banana peel to your mouth.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #18

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:55 in General Talk

@Darkstar2

I'm not making any predictions at all. Even Trump was surprised he won against Clinton.

No matter what anyone says, it is near impossible to know who will win or who will win
the debate. Even the 'who won the debate' is always silly as some believe one did win
and someone else believes the other won.

Much does have to do with Red States and Blue States but like I said, the Electoral Votes
is the end result.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #17

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:50 in General Talk

wildbillhickok wrote: First thing Biden will bring up is.... Guess what?






......750 dollars of taxes.


Trump will answer: this is called taxes optimization and rich do it all the time....

What Trump will answer: You were one that made the law.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #16

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:41 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: A gentle reminder

Forum rules

13. No Politics/Religion. For the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned on this forum. Be aware that forum membership is comprised of people from all over the world and not everyone will share your beliefs.


FYI I created rule number 13. The reason why I created it at that time, years ago, is due to
some very rebellious members (to say the least) posting a lot of disturbing topics in regards
to religion and politics.

And since I created rule 13. I do very much stand by it as long as it is a simple discussion
without vulgarity and anger. When it comes to that, if it comes to that, I lock the topic.

8. The moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #6

Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:21 in General Talk

I don't think we should get nasty here because for starters and enders, I will lock
the topic. I simply wanted to inform those that might be interested in watching
the debate, it is on tonight and free to watch online.

These days it always seems to be the lesser of two evils when casting a vote for
USA presidency. There are aspects on both sides I don't like and also good on
both sides. The facts are, you never truly know what is going to take place after
one becomes president nor are you going to know what they will face during their
four year.

I think Trump has done a very good job but there has been many against him and
many that have actually created an embarrassment to the country by focusing on
Trump's personality. In regards to the pandemic, I believe that has been over-blown
too in regards to what Trump did or didn't do.

They've dug up a bunch of dirt on Biden so I hope the debate does not turn into a
dirt vs dirt debate. I don't think Chris Wallace will let that happen at least not
allowing it to go too far.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #3

Tue Sep 29, 2020 08:55 in General Talk

It's so funny when they say someone has a major lead. It's rarely accurate and rarely if
ever determines the win.

Yes in regards to drug testing question. According to Giuliani, doctors have stated Biden
has all the symptoms of dementia. That's why Trump is requesting drug tests. It is also
said that Biden reads word for word off the prompter and even Q & A's.

What I am saying is a vote for Biden is not a vote for Biden, it is a vote for Harris. She is
a mighty strong cookie, for sure and a good speaker. I don't know, of course, what drugs
Biden takes but to me, he certainly does not appear to be the picture of health. He's 77
years old! Altho Trump is no spring chicken at 74, he is in fact younger and certainly appears
to be healthier and stronger. I kind of laugh when Biden tries to put on a stern face and
strong words.....he just don't cut the mustard at all.

It's the electoral vote that determines the win for the presidency. Few understand that
or how that works. It's very confusing and I do believe it should be eliminated. Trump
would have lost to Clinton had there not been such a thing as electoral vote.

So it is going to be interesting to see who wins the popular vote vs who wins the electoral
vote.

Also, I guess it's going to be very very different this year than ever before due to the mail
in ballouts. It could take a week, who knows, maybe longer for all ballots to me in and
counted. It's all going to be a very pins/needles election this year.

I am very eager to watch the debate tonight. It should be very interesting to say the very
least. Oh and Chris Wallace is moderating and that should make it even more interesting.
I like Chris Wallace.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #1

Tue Sep 29, 2020 08:04 in General Talk

I know the world is watching so if you are one wanting to watch.
it will be displayed online and I think the following is totally free:


First 2020 Presidential Debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden - YouTube

What Year did you Join CS - YS? » Post #1

Mon Sep 28, 2020 20:56 in General Talk

What year did you join ClixSense - ySense?

Ankiety » Post #14533

Mon Sep 28, 2020 16:29 in Polish

ela47 wrote:
valerie wrote:
ela47 wrote: Po co Wy tak spamujecie z tym wynagrodzeniem za ANKIETY :lol: kto i ile co zarobił.Tutaj powinno mi się zdaje być przede wszystkim to opublikowane,jak ktoś wypełnił dobrze ankietę a nie został za nią ,,NAGRODZONY'' Więc po co to pisać i zaśmiecać to forum tak.

Z tego samego powodu zaśmiecasz to forum swoim postem, ponieważ mogą.

The same reason you are littering this forum with your post, because they can.
CHORE TO JEST JAK DLA MNIE :clap: JA BYM MUSIAŁA TEŻ PRAWIE CODZIENNIE PISAĆ,ILE TO ZAROBIŁAM,ALE NIE ZNIŻAM SIĘ AŻ DO TAKIEGO....

Nikt nie prosi Cię o publikowanie niczego. Pamiętaj, że pisanie wielkimi literami jest niedozwolone.

No one is asking you to post anything. Keep in mind, typing in all caps is not allowed.

Ankiety » Post #14531

Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:19 in Polish

ela47 wrote: Po co Wy tak spamujecie z tym wynagrodzeniem za ANKIETY :lol: kto i ile co zarobił.Tutaj powinno mi się zdaje być przede wszystkim to opublikowane,jak ktoś wypełnił dobrze ankietę a nie został za nią ,,NAGRODZONY'' Więc po co to pisać i zaśmiecać to forum tak.

Z tego samego powodu zaśmiecasz to forum swoim postem, ponieważ mogą.

The same reason you are littering this forum with your post, because they can.

Preferred Choice Poll (non biased version) » Post #11

Sun Sep 27, 2020 20:29 in General Talk

I said clean waterways.

Well sure. You never see the waterways and wells that was created in the sand countries
from hundreds/thousands of years ago?

There's aquifers and various man made containers that store millions of gallons of water.

There's also something called 'dirt' and other materials that can grow veggies. In areas
that lack soil, dirt can be placed in sectioned areas, even greenhouses.

In reality, truly, there is little reason for people to starve other than much of the world is
greedy. Too busy politicizing, buying computers, driving fancy cars, spending millions on
mansions to house one or two people, etc.

Take all that wasted money and some birth control pills, and no one will go hungry.

Preferred Choice Poll (non biased version) » Post #9

Sun Sep 27, 2020 17:37 in General Talk

You said 'next' you said 'next' you said 'next'.

I will tell you this, I am not traveling the world to feed the hungry but if I could I would
plant food for them.

Feed a man a fish and he lives for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he lives a life time.

What I would do is plant fruit trees of all sorts, create clean water ways, and teach them
how to plant crops.

It's like mowing these senseless yards. Mow mow mow. What the heck for. Instead there
should be yards filled with fruit trees and veggie gardens. If everyone had those in their
yard, no one would be hungry.
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 10:59:59 EST