Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Can Two account Login from same PC ? » Post #2

Mon Feb 13, 2012 01:48 in General Talk

I don't think so.

Submit a support ticket.

I'm sick as a dog » Post #1

Sat Feb 11, 2012 13:18 in General Talk

RouFF! RoouFFF! :puppy:

I'll get back to my walk alongs very soon now. If you don't understand those yet, you will.

They're out of tetracycline in my area. Maybe due to the weather, not getting shipments in.

I'm taking doxycycline as a substitute and it's keeping me nauseated with flu like symptoms.

Meow! :kitty:

How long? » Post #2

Fri Feb 10, 2012 19:23 in General Talk

You can request cash out as a standard member every time you have at least the minimum of $8 accumulated.

Payouts are done weekly on Mondays.

It does not matter when you choose to request cash out. You can wait years if you want to.

Charles Scoville Banned Me - lol » Post #12

Fri Feb 10, 2012 14:50 in General Talk

There is not anything at ClixSense I see to criticize. I don't like to criticize admins or owners of programs
because first of all, it is their program, not mine. Secondly, I have no idea of the work, time, and money
that an admin has to deal with. So who am I to criticize? I can't criticize and I have no business criticizing
anyone.

I never criticized Charles. I called him out. He couldn't handle it so he did not allow my post and banned
me from the forum. What I said was the truth and nothing but the truth. I wasn't critical at all. But of
course, he wouldn't dare let his members see the truth, even tho most of them know it anyway. :mrgreen:

Feedback and Suggestions is one thing, Criticism is another.

Clixsense spam email » Post #2

Fri Feb 10, 2012 14:41 in General Talk

I guess I'm an old push over. I understand people wanting to make money and I also understand
there are people in hardship, people that are having a tough time feeding their families, paying their
mortgages, etc.

I get a ton of spam every day....and at every email account I own. But you know what I do?

I take my little index finger and hit the delete button and in my head I say 'Good Luck'.

Charles Scoville Banned Me - lol » Post #9

Fri Feb 10, 2012 02:46 in General Talk

That's true casey86.

Even happens with a lot of program forums that have nothing to do with a ptc or referral renting.
Everyone is suppose to be like robots, happy and grinning from ear to ear. If they're not, they ban
their own members.

Charles Scoville Banned Me - lol » Post #7

Fri Feb 10, 2012 02:05 in General Talk

He owns a string of bux programs...about 6 I think it is.

Charles Scoville Banned Me - lol » Post #5

Fri Feb 10, 2012 01:42 in General Talk

I'd been using them for awhile now to advertise ClixSense. But now, I'm about out of earnings over there
so not enough to transfer to adverts. I just transferred funds in one of his programs and placed a CS ad.
That's about it I think. I'm not clicking any more there and I am not so sure much of anyone else is anyway.

Charles Scoville Banned Me - lol » Post #3

Fri Feb 10, 2012 01:33 in General Talk

ahahahahahahahahaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does that mean we are in the out crowd? :mrgreen:

Charles Scoville Banned Me - lol » Post #1

Fri Feb 10, 2012 01:27 in General Talk

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Breaking site terms of service and making false accusations about our site and business practices.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Would my username lose me potential referrals? » Post #7

Fri Feb 10, 2012 00:55 in General Talk

I don't think anyone would give it a thought let alone a second thought.

Also, I don't think anyone would be thinking C Anthony is clicking ads to make money.
All she has to do is some interviews to make a mint.

Would my username lose me potential referrals? » Post #5

Thu Feb 09, 2012 22:58 in General Talk

Yes, you're over thinking.

Walk Along - 2. - Grab ClixSense Info » Post #1

Thu Feb 09, 2012 15:39 in General Talk

In Walk Along 2, we're going to grab information from ClixSense. Not just any information.
We need to grab information that others want, not what we want. We'll need this information
before we can proceed forward on our walks.

We do know some things without looking but we do want to make sure we look so we can get
accurate information. There's nothing worse than thinking you know something and blasting
to the world, incorrect information.

I'll be back later to list the information that you will need.

LIST the jest of how we make money with ClixSense :

-free money by viewing web pages
-free money by winning at games (clixgrid)
-free money by completing tasks
-free money by referring others that view web pages
-free money by referring others that upgrade to premier (optional)
-....and more ways to make free money too

LIST the DETAILS of how we make money with ClixSense:

FREE (STANDARD) MEMBERS EARN:

-Micro $0.0002
-Mini $0.0010
-Standard $0.0020
-Extended $0.0040
--Earn even more whenever your direct referrals purchase Ad Credits or ClixGrid links.
Commission per Purchase 10% up to $1.00
Limit per Referral $50
--Earn from doing tasks PLUS earn 10% for each completed task on direct referrals

PAID (PREMIUM) MEMBERS EARN:

-Micro $0.0004
-Mini $0.0020
-Standard $0.0040
-Extended $0.0080
-For Premium Members we offer one of the most generous signup commissions per referral in the PTC industry. Only active referrals generate signup commissions and after earning themselves at least $1.00 on PTC clicks.
Commission per Signup none $0.50
after $1.00 in Click Earnings
-Earn even more whenever your direct referrals purchase Ad Credits or ClixGrid links. For example if you are a Premium member and one of your referrals buys a ClixGrid link you immediately earn $1.50 for doing nothing! However there are some limits as shown here:
Commission per Purchase 10% up to $2.00
Limit per Referral $100
-Premium Membership Upgrades
This is where the true power of the ClixSense affiliate program comes into play. With 8 levels there's no limit on how much you can earn, although you'll have to upgrade yourself to take full advantage of this because Standard members earn only from their direct referrals. Whenever your direct referrals upgrade, you're instantly paid $2.00! If you are a Premium member and if your referrals refer others who also upgrade you are instantly paid $1.00 for each upgrade through 8 levels! You just got paid for doing nothing!
Level #1 $2.00 $2.00
Level #2 - $1.00
Level #3 - $1.00
Level #4 - $1.00
Level #5 - $1.00
Level #6 - $1.00
Level #7 - $1.00
Level #8 - $1.00
-Earn from doing tasks PLUS earn 10% for each completed task on direct referrals

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #34

Thu Feb 09, 2012 15:30 in Member Introduction

Great to have you onboard, Samaka! :)

Direct Refferals so far 52 » Post #4

Thu Feb 09, 2012 15:17 in General Talk

Well it sounds like they are not all doing anything. They will be in active mode even if they don't do
anything, for at least 90 days.

You might want to explain the importance of upgrading and also be sure to let them know about tasks
and that there will be more ways to earn in the near future too.

Walk Along - 1. - Recognition » Post #7

Thu Feb 09, 2012 15:13 in General Talk

:lol:

This is the first walk along. That is why I numbered it 1.
The next walk along I post, will be numbered 2.
The next one I post after that, will be number 3....and so on.

Walk Along - 1. - Recognition » Post #5

Thu Feb 09, 2012 13:34 in General Talk

This is number 1.

my 1st payment » Post #2

Thu Feb 09, 2012 13:24 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payout!

Direct Refferals so far 52 » Post #2

Thu Feb 09, 2012 13:22 in General Talk

Well I don't know. You might want to look at your stats to know that answer.
I can only guess that the people enrolled, are not actively doing anything.

If they're not actively doing anything then the question would be 'Why Not?'
And here again, I suppose only you can answer that.

Is it because you don't have a message to them entered into your ClixSense?
Is it because you don't have your email address checked so they can see it and contact you with questions?
Is it because they expected you to send them an email and/or explain more?
Is it because you purchased junk sign ups?

I mean, there is a gazillion reasons why you have 52 referrals but not making you much money.

Walk Along - 1. - Recognition » Post #3

Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 in General Talk

This is number 1.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 16:50:40 EST