Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

referral commission » Post #14

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote:
• For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20% commission of what they earn.

Is the survey / offer / task commission applied instantly or at cron ?

I don't do tasks Darkstar2, so I cannot personally vouch yay or nay for that.

My guess is, much applies the same as in the 'activity commissions' statement but MY GUESS
would be if all things are equal, it would be when the cron runs.

I'll look see if I can find some info about that.

referral commission » Post #13

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:28 in General Talk

I'll post it one more time:

What affiliate commission does ySense offer?

Signup Commissions

• For each referral that becomes active, you will earn a signup commission of $0.10 or $0.30 from top tier countries (see list below).

Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00 bonus!

Top Tier Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.

To prevent abuse, the signup commissions are not credited instantly. Instead, these commissions will be paid whenever certain conditions have been met but not earlier than 10 days after the signup date. These conditions include, but are not limited to, performing at least 3 actions on 3 distinct (different) days. We cannot reveal more than this to avoid abuse. Simply put, if your referrals are active you will get the signup commission accordingly.

Activity Commissions

• For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20% commission of what they earn.

Increase your commission level up to 30%: If you have a minimum of 100 or more active referrals with at least one transaction in the past 30 days you get an additional 5% affiliate commission making your affiliate commission 25%. If you have 200 or more active referrals you get an additional 10% affiliate commission, making your affiliate commissions a whopping 30%!

The more active your referrals are the more you earn!

It is bad idea to read this......tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:24 in General Talk

The word is 'ugly'.

You may look beautiful on the outside but inside you may be uglier than sin.

referral commission » Post #9

Sun Aug 02, 2020 06:43 in General Talk

What affiliate commission does ySense offer? – ySense

What affiliate commission does ySense offer?

Signup Commissions

• For each referral that becomes active, you will earn a signup commission of $0.10 or $0.30 from top tier countries (see list below).

• Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00 bonus!

Top Tier Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.

To prevent abuse, the signup commissions are not credited instantly. Instead, these commissions will be paid whenever certain conditions have been met but not earlier than 10 days after the signup date. These conditions include, but are not limited to, performing at least 3 actions on 3 distinct (different) days. We cannot reveal more than this to avoid abuse. Simply put, if your referrals are active you will get the signup commission accordingly.

Activity Commissions

Increase your commission level up to 30%: If you have a minimum of 100 or more active referrals with at least one transaction in the past 30 days you get an additional 5% affiliate commission making your affiliate commission 25%. If you have 200 or more active referrals you get an additional 10% affiliate commission, making your affiliate commissions a whopping 30%!

The more active your referrals are the more you earn!

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #28

Sat Aug 01, 2020 21:18 in General Talk

googoo gaga

Hmmmm is that human baby talk or ape baby talk!

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #26

Sat Aug 01, 2020 17:48 in General Talk

PS. You have to remember that I was online BEFORE PayPal, before eBay, before amazon,
before Facebook, before most everything! In those days people relied on cash in envelopes,
bank wires, and E-Gold.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #25

Sat Aug 01, 2020 17:42 in General Talk

Yes, Patel brothers. I was the first person to join AlertPay other than my website designer
and Patel himself. At that time we used .... eh what's it called....the chat thing at msn.
Errr no.....hotmail thingie.

I think it was Eric in Brazil, that used a handle similar to 'divingman'. He must have been in one of my programs. One day he contacted me about his friend of his over in the Ukraine that was good at web design. Eric said he needed money and wanted work. That's how I came across what became my web designer for many programs. Eventually, he won the lottery after years of trying and received entry for himself and family into the USA. I think it was through some of them that I met Ferhan. I think that was his name, Ferhan Patel. He had some rinky dink programs every now and then that never amounted to much. But Ferhan was a nice guy. Gotta love those male Indian accents. He was soft spoken but at that time also, he soon was taking night classes to learn programming at a college in Canada near him. I don't recall his brothers name but I do remember chatting with him and receiving a photograph of his Indian wedding. Very beautiful, actually. As time moved forward, I did not have much use for any of those guys any more. I always liked my web designer, very nice man but he had moved on too. Then one day Ferhan contacts me over the green chat hotmail thingie, and says look at this....it was AlertPay and my web designer had designed it. Then he contacted me again and said it was finished and wanted me to test it. So I joined, entered my credentials, put some cash in there, then withdrew the cash to my bank and all went smoothly. By that time I already knew more than I wanted to know about the Patel's and I never used AlertPay for anything.

ClixSense was 5 levels, not 8. After he transferred CS, Jim added more levels. I don't remember how many I had here in my downline..... 20,000 or 40,000. I had over 1,000 premier members (paid members). So when Jim cut the levels off, thousands of members left CS. No more downline. Many were not interested in clicking for cents. They were interest in the premier membership and earning those dollars on upgrades. So the unfortunate part was the premier membership gone which meant a huge loss of money and then with members went a lot of advertisers and PayPal gone, and CS was truly not doing so hot. That's when I said, change it to a GPT and add surveys and they did.

It's like a basket of apples. Some are rotten. That's the way the whole world is. I was just telling you there is truly nothing wrong with marketing. Marketing is what has made the world go round forever. With the start of the internet, people were trying to make money without really knowing what they were doing or how to go about it. Toss in the scammers and it really became almost impossible for folks to identify what was legit and what wasn't.

I was a member of Clickbank. Maybe I still am. I don't know. The problem with Clickbank is the fact they kept a large percentage of the profit. Same as Godaddy. I sold a domain name on Godaddy for $5,000 and GoDaddy sent me $4,000 to my PayPal. GoDaddy kept 20% and I think Clickbank kept more of a percentage than that.

I do have ebooks out there. I also have articles floating around that I wrote years ago. I published a newsletter way back in the 90's.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #24

Sat Aug 01, 2020 17:03 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Ohh my God , once upon a time there was only darkstar who posted few miles long post now I see here few mile long post from Valerie

If they both continue to post that loooooooooooooooooooooong post I will spend all my time reading posts here and no time to do any survey

My crystal ball say my earning in August will be 0.00 here

But mine is shorter across. :mrgreen:

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #18

Sat Aug 01, 2020 13:09 in General Talk

Lots of surveys in my survey list today.

Very rainy day so I am hanging inside and did complete 3 surveys.

Surveys have a tendency to make me sleepy.....some more so than others.....especially long boring surveys about drugs.

:shock: I try to stay awake to complete those longgggg boringgggg automotive surveys......

Oh, sorry, I nodded off there for a moment.......snorrrreeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #16

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:14 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote: Well done Valerie, be prepared I guess there will be a rather lenghty response coming up. :D

:lol:

Depends on how busy he is with surveys/tasks. :mrgreen:

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #15

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:12 in General Talk

PS. I have always used my own name in all my programs, all my websites, and even have
used my first name when available during sign up to a program. Most every program and
every company I have owned, my full name and my face was on them. I did not hide behind
servers.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #13

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:04 in General Talk

@Darkstar2

I'll start by saying there is nothing wrong with being an affiliate marketer or network marketer.

In fact, most people do some forms of marketing in their life without pay. It's called 'word of mouth'.

If I buy a new vitamin water and I love everything about it, I am sure to tell my friends and family
about it. If they love it too, they will continue to purchase and tell others and so on. What does
all this 'referring' get me and them? Nothing. In the mean time, the company is making a fortune.

Now let me ask you, is there anything wrong with promoting ySense to others in order to receive
the compensation as stated?

My point is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with LEGITIMATE marketing and that is whether it
be affiliate marketing, network marketing, or MLM marketing.

Unfortunately, all the marketing sector has a dirty taste in many mouths due to unscrupulous people
wanting to make a buck at any cost to others. The internet helped to bring about scams and scamsters
from all over the world.

In the early days of the internet, most people practicing in the online marketing arena, were not
business people, no college degrees, had little to no idea how to do what they were doing. MLM
and HYIP were abundant and the 99% rule eventually was set (99% of all MLM online is scams).
Eventually another rule came along that was also very true (marketers can only recruit 2.5 people
at the most).

Over the years, I was a member of an enormous amount of opportunities and ad programs. Some
were good, most were bad.

In the old days PayPal was naive too. Of course, that was the original founder. No one was well
versed on internet scams and internet biz ops, not even PayPal. For example there was a program
that I labeled 'fast cycler'. That name caught on across the internet for various 'fast cycler' programs.
The way that worked is a push through by way of one or more new members enrolling, resulting in
the member above to cycle and earn. One in particular that was very fun to say the least, had little
red and green balls. As you cycled, the red ball turned green and money went into your PayPal
account. The money was either $100 or $250 every time. I wouldn't go so far to say you could get
rich in it but if you were an early member (and I was) you'd be cycling multiple times thru-out the
day and make a pretty hefty profit before the program moved to a slow crawl and finally crashed.

So that is one type of a program that was very popular as I labeled them 'Fast Cycler'. There were
other types but they fell into 'fast cycler' programs. Most I should have labeled 'Slow Cyclers'
because many went no where.

One of the Patel brothers had a fast cycler with three other guys. I think the cycling slowed after
a few weeks and eventually the program crashed within perhaps a month or less.

In fact, one of the Patel brothers was living in Canada at the time I knew him. He was taking
night classes in programming. He was my programmer for my company pre-launch in which
he screwed it up. :lol: I then had to move to a more qualified system. His brother lived in
India at that time.

Patel had a chocolate MLM at one point. At this stage I think his brother had opened a
chocolate store in Canada. The problem with that is they could only ship chocolate in the
winter months. They did not go with a means to cold pack.

I want to add there were many very honest legit people that created or owned programs that
today would in fact be considered scams or illegal. An example you yourself is aware of is PTC.
Many of these scripted programs were legit. They were owned by people that truly paid out
what they stated they would pay. The problem was, they could not get enough advertisers
in order to keep their program going and/or they could not charge enough to the advertiser
in order to make profits. So many of these shut down not because they were running away with
the money. They shut down because they were losing money or simply could not afford to keep
it running.

GDI is a legit MLM. I was a member for about 15 years. The main problem with it is the
awful domain. Who wants a dot ws domain? It was a rotten domain then and a rotten
domain now. However, it is legit and for people that want cheap hosting, Wordpress blog,
and starting out, it works for them, for awhile. Retrition rate is rather poor.

Well, I could write a book about all that and I have owned and operated many programs
online and so many that I don't even remember them all. With my downline clubs my main
focus was free. Everyone could join free and if they wanted finders fees, I had a one
option payment. So if you became a paid member by paying ONE time, you were in for the
life of the program and if you referred others that upgraded, you received a one time finders
fee. I do not remember what my fees were. Maybe $10 or $25. Maybe less but never more
than that in my downline clubs.

I've owned downline clubs, traffic exchanges, safe lists, GPT, PTC, Cyclers, LLC, First ever
coffee distributorship llc mlm online, and been a member of thousands of programs over
the years.

He said, why are you moderating at the forums? He couldn't understand why I was.

Well ClixSense was MLM and it was Free with an optional one off yearly. I listed it in my
major downline club. I even placed refs under others in my downline and not directly
through me. I then became a moderator to add credibility to the programs....mine and
theirs. This helped my club grow and it helped ClixSense grow before and after there
was a forum.

So now I focus primarily on product review and making a few bucks along the way. I
am in fact 'retired'. I'm not interested in all that previous stuff because I long since
have received my small fortune online from all the hard work I put into it over many
years. I focus on enjoyment and what I like doing. That's it.

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #126

Fri Jul 31, 2020 21:39 in General Talk

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #9

Fri Jul 31, 2020 17:14 in General Talk

Well then, wear a wig and goggles. If you can't wear the goggles, there is always makeup.
Draw lines on your face.

I hope you understand that I owned many programs and a major company in years past.
One of my programs was the largest downline club online with ..... I think it was 70,000
members.

He came along in latter years of my online work and was simply one member of several
downline clubs I owned. I published ebooks, had various marketing and traffic sites and
taught members of my programs how to earn online...not just how to sign up.

I'm truly not honking my horn and I rarely mention anything I have created/owned in
past years. I helped a lot of people and many went on to make outstanding incomes
online. There were many people that contacted me on a day to day basis and some
wanted one on one training in which they would pay me whatever I ask. I turned those
down because I did not have time for only one person.

He was one of many that sent me emails on a regular basis, wanting me to join this
or that. I helped him more than one time make some money online just as I did some
others too.

He was never a colleague of mine. I don't know him. All I know is he was a member
of one or more of my downline clubs that contacted me on consistent basis by email
wanting me to join GDI under his ref link and wanting me to go in with him on some
sort of coupon plans he had. I did neither and he was like a child constantly asking
over and over. He would call me names and cuss me in emails as if I was suppose to
do those things. I was already a member of GDI and had been a member for
approximately 15 years.

He is actually a perfect example why it can be very difficult to help people online that
you don't know. Some people will hound you, think you owe them something, become
to the point of unbearable.

As you got a tiny taste of how he was here.

Do Admina - problemy z routerami i ankietami! » Post #110

Fri Jul 31, 2020 13:03 in Polish

ClixSense już nie istnieje. Mimo że strona i forum wyglądają podobnie, jest to teraz zupełnie inna firma. Więc niektóre rzeczy działają inaczej. Ponadto ankiety zawsze przechodzą zmiany, a wraz z wirusem covid-19 podejrzewam, że więcej osób trafia na te routery. Prodege pracuje również nad ankietami, aby mieć więcej i aby działały bezbłędnie. Więc wszystko, co możemy zrobić, to to, co zwykle robimy, dalej pracujemy.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #7

Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:50 in General Talk

I know 60 days is a long time to wait and very ridiculous in my opinion.
Why they do that to Indian users, I can only guess.

Still, as long as they are paying you what is promised, that's the main
factor.

Contact me » Post #14

Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 in General Talk

Starting now: If anyone asks for members private information here, I will be submitting a
warning point to that member.

You are not to ask for private information of other members.

Poor manners. Unethical. Abusive.

It is none of your business what sex a member is,
what their name is,
city they live in,
their phone number,
their email address,
how much money they made
how much money they made yesterday,
how much money they made today,
and so on.

IF a member wants you to know the above, they will tell you BUT posting email address and phone numbers are PROHIBITED and cause for banishment!

We have the Stats sub forum and the Payments sub forum. The members that enjoy displaying
that information posts there. So if you want to see what others are earning, you are welcome
to read that info but you are not to troll the forums asking members for that information.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #2

Thu Jul 30, 2020 14:33 in General Talk

Get one of those blow up dolls and next time complete the web cam survey.

:lol:

I rarely get them and personally I don't mind them at all. All the ones I have
taken are very brief. However, some aren't scripted to work with Safari browser/MACOS
so I do miss out on those.

Certainly everyone should be informed from the start that the survey is or in part, a
web cam survey and the operating system required.

In my opinion, a survey of any kind should not pay less than a buck. I am very serious
about that. I don't care if it is only half minute in length, it should at least pay $1.00.

Selaaam » Post #44

Thu Jul 30, 2020 13:51 in Turkish

modaevam wrote: @Valerie
hoşgeldiniz bize ne gibi faydanız olacaktır öğrenebilirmiyiz

TURKISH DANCE - YouTube

:P :clap:

Selaaam » Post #43

Thu Jul 30, 2020 13:47 in Turkish

fireandblood1001 wrote: Selam Valerie
referansların toplu banlandığı olayı nedir? Bir üyenin vpn kullanması yüzünden neden diğer kullanıcılarla beraber hesapları kapatıldı? Neden sadece ihlal yapan ceza almıyor da diğerleri de alıyor?

Hi Valerie
what is the event that references are banned? Why was the account closed with other users because a member was using vpn? Why not only the infringer receives punishment, but others?

References banned, references banned....banned references..... Do you mean, why are members banned from partaking in surveys? Is that what you mean?

Account closed with other users because a member was using vpn........I'm not sure what you mean but vpn is now allowed and could cause the member to be banned from various offers such as offers, surveys, etc. VPN blocks and with this type of opportunity one cannot block surveys or offers or there would be no point in them being a member.

Not sure what you mean in regards to infringer and others.

Referanslar yasaklandı, referanslar yasaklandı ... yasaklandı referanslar ..... Yani üyelerin anketlere katılmaları neden yasaklandı? Demek istediğin bu mu?

Bir üye vpn kullandığından hesap diğer kullanıcılarla kapatıldı ........ Ne demek istediğinizden emin değilim ama vpn'ye artık izin veriliyor ve üyenin teklifler, anketler vb. Gibi çeşitli tekliflerden yasaklanmasına neden olabilir. VPN engeller ve bu tür bir fırsatla anketleri veya teklifleri engelleyemez veya üye olmalarının bir anlamı olmaz.

Hak ihlalinde bulunanlara ve diğerlerine ilişkin ne demek istediğinizden emin değilim.

:? :mrgreen:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 24, 2020 20:45:19 EST