Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Happy Mother's Day! and Famous Quote » Post #1

Wed May 09, 2012 13:23 in General Talk

Well, it's almost Mother's Day in the States.

And here is a famous quote for you :

"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back."
William D. Tammeus

Happy Mother's Day! :thumbup:

what pet's do you have ? » Post #9

Wed May 09, 2012 13:14 in General Talk

I have raccoons, they are wild in the trees and brush. I feed them dog food. There names are Coonie....all of them I call them 'Coonie'. I use to have one I called 'TreeCat' but I think her time ended as I don't see her any more. In the winter, I rarely see them as they come out to eat and then go back to their homes and sleep. In the summer, I can't keep them away. There is mainly 3 that come up for breakfast, lunch, and supper....and snack times too. :lol: It is said that raccoons carry rabies but I have yet to have a rabid raccoon.

I have one house cat that was a stray. His name is Mr Kitty altho I call him Booger and HotRod too. He seems to like the name Mr Kitty and HotRod the best. Not sure why he doesn't like the name 'Booger'. :lol: He is strictly a house cat but I have a pet stroller and leash. Some times I take him out when he wants to go. Usually, he doesn't. He's a fat lazy cat, and he does not have a tail. He looks to be a Tuxedo cat. I tell him 'you are all dressed up but no where to go'. :mrgreen:

I have three outside cats. Miss Lucy was a stray. She has bright clear blue eyes and looks to be partial siamese and tabby. I think she is the best cat I have known, very smart, good mom. She had 6 kittens, all were male but 1. I had her and her one female cat spade. Four of the males are now gone....they left one by one and never returned. Miss Lucy and her daughter Miss Cookie, hang together, where one is the other is. Mr Biggie is the one male that is left out of the males. He goes off at night to see women. :lol: I know one day he won't return but thus far, he has. He came home one day and his ... male private anatomy had came real close to being cut off. I think a raccoon or some other creature may have got hold of him. Then again, he may have got cut from a field fence or something. He's all healed now and still goes running off to see the cat ladies. Mr Biggie is also a talker. He never shuts up. Meow Meow Meow Meow....never shuts up.

There is 2 red fox's that also live here now. I guess they are siblings, I'm not sure. They like for me to talk to them but they don't come very close, if they do, I shoooo them off. They have learned to stay their distance.

My payment and less then 36 hours » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 12:57 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Just won 0.50$ !!!!! » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 12:56 in Success Stories

:clap: Congrats!

If you r the one that owns the chicken site » Post #3

Wed May 09, 2012 11:44 in General Talk

:lol:

There's a house down the road that has a large nice pond, always lots of geese of several breeds there.
They've had them for years and they seem to always stay in and around the pond.
When there is a big rain and the fields are flooded, they'll some times be in the field tromping around and
go across the road in that field, tromping around. But, they are always there, don't wonder off.

I'm just wondering if I'd have that success if I had some.
Plus, not to mention the raccoons and cats, there is two red fox's here most the evening, every day.

Make Money with Tasks and Offers » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 11:40 in Success Stories

That's true Bob.

I think most anyone wanting to make extra money online, would be crazy not to utilize ClixSense.
It is one of the very few places, that you don't need to have referrals in order to make some extra cash.

Hello everyone » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 07:24 in Member Introduction

Hello and welcome to the forums!

After your first 5 posts are approved, then you'll automatically be able to post without waiting on approvals.

If you r the one that owns the chicken site » Post #1

Wed May 09, 2012 07:03 in General Talk

I'd like to see some real images on your site of the geese.

Also, I'd like to know what keeps the geese at the pond (food)?

And finally, I'd like to know what predators attack geese (I have two fox's)?

Thanks.

Payment » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 05:40 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

I got my frist payment Thanks admin » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 05:39 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Payment Proof » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 05:38 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

83 tasks a day = $3.87 » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 05:38 in Your Stats

Congrats!

my payment .. thanks. » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2012 21:38 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My payment » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2012 14:24 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

thx admin for pyment » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2012 13:33 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Thank's Clixsense My First PO » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2012 13:32 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

my payment .. thanks. » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2012 13:32 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #23

Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 in General Talk

My lovely 3rd payment ! » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2012 11:32 in Payment Proofs

Congrats again!

What did you have for dinner today? » Post #35

Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 in General Talk

That sounds good.

I canned/made some strawberry preserves the other day from fresh strawberries.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 11, 2020 13:49:31 EST