Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Weird Words » Post #3

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:59 in General Talk

I may be wrong but I think it stems from people hollering across valleys.

Like today, someone might say 'give me a shout out' referring to get back to me about it
or call me soon. Whereas in the Southern States, even long before telephones, people
would holler across the fields or across the ponds, etc. So I would guess over time, low
lying places became known as 'hollers'.

Weird Words » Post #1

Tue Apr 28, 2020 09:09 in General Talk

In the South we use the word 'Holler' often. There are rural areas that have the
name 'Holler' such as a place I have known 'Shot Gun Holler'.

Holler:

hollow noun A small, sheltered valley that usually but not necessarily has a watercourse. The term occurs often in place names, especially informal ones, as Hell's Holler (NC) and Piedy Holler (TN). [ DARE labels this pronunciation holler as “chiefly South, South Midland, especially Southern Appalachians, Ozarks”]

Thank You Thank You Bill........tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Apr 28, 2020 06:01 in General Talk

Your face must hurt from all that laughing.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #34

Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:11 in General Talk

:lol:

Do you know how many people live in New York?

We are secure ? my foot .............tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:09 in General Talk

Why would anyone have a bunch of money in the bank?

Compare Greed......tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Apr 26, 2020 21:55 in General Talk

Go next door and buy a banana then you'll be ok.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #27

Sun Apr 26, 2020 09:20 in General Talk

Here you go, this is what he has done and actually more than this list (As of September 2018):

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #26

Sun Apr 26, 2020 09:14 in General Talk

charmoeren wrote: Trump is a BIG IDIOT

I never understand people can put their vote on him.

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS

I voted for him like many others and I will again. The reason why I voted for
him, like many others, is because we believed he would do more for the country
then Clinton.

Obviously he is not an idiot. He is pretty smart. Much smarter than some people
realize. Also, like I said, America has been in the best condition in many many
years. Our employment rate was almost 0 in comparison to years past.

I realize people in other countries don't realize the entire scope of America or
the politicians here.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #23

Sat Apr 25, 2020 15:24 in General Talk

Trump does not own news channels. In fact, he is not much of a fan of any of them
when it gets right down to it. He is certainly correct about it, however. Real journalism
is about dead.

In the old days, journalist was sworn to their duty. I guess they don't take that oath
today.

I do read the news through 'Apple' news. I like it rather well because they tend to
pick unbiased news articles. It's best to know your countries constitution and laws.
If you know that, you can better track the realities of news. Not always easy, that
is for sure.

I'm not so sure Trump can make anyone believe anything. :lol: However, he has
in fact done what he said he would do, all but where the Democrat's stopped him.

America was in the greatest shape it has been in, in many years, until this virus came
along. No matter what anyone says or thinks, Trump has proven himself to do what
he said and he has did more for the country then most recent past presidents.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #16

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:21 in General Talk

They only believe it if they want to believe it. I think most have enough sense to know
what he said but the fake news and others that want to kill his re-election, is going to
do whatever they can to blow whatever he says out of the water.

What I like about Trump is he does focus on doing what he says. He has done more of
what he has said, than most any other president. He created jobs for the American
people and has focused on bringing jobs back to America. The unemployment rate
was the lowest it had been in many many years. He wanted to build a wall and he
did.

The way Trump talks is odd in one respect but in another respect, people can for
the most part understand him. Not everyone in America has a Masters degree in
Speech. I like that he is open and says what he thinks. There are people that don't
like that.

In regards to his morality, that is something he has to live with, certainly not the
American people. Every time anyone runs for President, roaches crawl out of the
woodwork. Even sleepy Biden has sxx scandals coming out on him.

I do wish we had better candidates that stepped up to the plate. Unfortunately
these days, with all the greed and selfishness, it's difficult to find a true winner.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #14

Sat Apr 25, 2020 08:48 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: The fact is that he has said that and there is no dispute in that. So even it was unintentional and Sarcasm, that was very bad from the President of a most Powerful country.

No he did not.

He did not tell the public to inject disinfectant.

You see, any person that was to say what he actually said, would be ignored.

All the fake news media did was take one portion of what he said, and make
it sound as if he was telling the public to inject disinfectant. He never said that.

He commented on what was already stated by the doctor in the previous video.

You can take it however you want. Democrats will eat it up and the fake news
media will make it sound as if he was telling Americans to go inject themselves
with Lysol. :lol:

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #12

Sat Apr 25, 2020 07:22 in General Talk

If you're watching CNN you're watching the worst news station out there.

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #11

Sat Apr 25, 2020 07:20 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Yes all major TV media is showing the clip,unless one wants to believe even that can be faked,nothing is fake Trump is running out of ideas more Americans are getting infected and dying than any other country in the world that China has become the excuse and its not over many more Americans will loose jobs and die and the fear of another wave of infections will remain,how long does Trump have for getting reelected even if people loosing jobs and their family vote against Trump he will become a victim of Coronavirus the media says ir will be a Coranavirus election.

It's not about faking actual footage, Its about how biased media have become in the US.

My problem is the staggering amount of people eagerly blindfolding themselves to idolize a certain political god who can do no wrong (That goes for many countries).

Watching politics in the US is like watching a WWF match where the goal is to destroy the opponent in every possible way, Stop playing the political game and start playing the real one (But that requires self-processed thinking).

this link on what he is saying is more relevant than the others posted Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus | MSNBC - YouTube
(And Yes!! he actually said it, But it's also easy to interpret it in different ways).

What the US really needs is a political party that are not obligated on right vs left politics, But instead dedicate themselves to want the majority of the population wants.

Exactly!

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #3

Fri Apr 24, 2020 22:55 in General Talk

Fake news, actually.

He never said people should inject disinfectant.

He was talking to the doctor and looking at her when he made statements
about what doctors/science might be looking into. He used the word 'disinfectant'
and the next thing you know, the media and everything else jumped on it.

Anyone with half a brain would know he was not saying taking a needle and
inject yourself with lysol. :lol:

But people love fake news and the media loves it because they make money
off people believing it.

Account disabled » Post #4

Thu Apr 23, 2020 09:31 in General Talk

I know you posted the question to admin in another topic so maybe he
will eventually reply.

Account disabled » Post #2

Thu Apr 23, 2020 08:07 in General Talk

I don't know.

Some countries have a higher scam/cheat rating than others.

I have no idea what type of software Prodege uses to weed
out cheats but obviously it is not a perfect solution.

My first payment from y sense » Post #42

Thu Apr 23, 2020 07:25 in Success Stories

chandramohanancc I'll let Mark know your funds were reversed and let him
figure out why.

My first payment from y sense » Post #41

Thu Apr 23, 2020 07:24 in Success Stories

Panky45 wrote: I want to know is there secret trick while setting your profile for ysense. Because i want to know about how to get more surveys?

Don't post in this topic any more.. You are way off topic and there isn't secrets.

Attack them or self ??.......tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Apr 22, 2020 21:54 in General Talk

America won't have a war with China. China needs America too much.

However, that does not mean America won't have a war else where.

My first payment from y sense » Post #29

Wed Apr 22, 2020 21:44 in Success Stories

What do you mean 'retrieve'? Are you saying the $50 was sent back to your ySense account?

If the $50 was sent back to your ySense account, that means you do not have your PayPal
set up in conjunction with your ySense account.

1. Make sure your email address listed in ySense is exactly the same as your email in PayPal.
IF it is not the same, add your email that is in ySense to your PayPal since you can have
multiple email addresses in PayPal.

2. Make sure your name is exactly the same in PayPal as it is in ySense. IF it is not exactly
the same you will need to edit your name to match.

Cashing Out: You may cashout twice per day in ySense as long as you have the correct
denomination available. For example: $40.00 balance may equal one $25.00 cash out
and one $15.00 cash out.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 27, 2020 22:11:27 EST