Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #139

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:01 in General Talk

Valerie » Post #3

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:00 in General Talk

What he said sounds like a good plan.

For Valerie » Post #10

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:24 in General Talk

Yes it is an old picture.

In fact, it is an old picture of me. I know it's over 20 years old at the least.

For Valerie » Post #8

Wed Sep 16, 2020 07:23 in General Talk

pardeeep143 wrote: i think valerie is boy. :?:

Helen Reddy - I Am Woman (1971) - YouTube

Problem z ustawieniem plików cookie » Post #2

Tue Sep 15, 2020 17:41 in Polish

Use a different browser is the simplest solution.

I am confused » Post #2

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:38 in Your Stats

Your post is not your Stats.

Active Moderator? » Post #2

Tue Sep 15, 2020 07:19 in Filipino

I see the answer is no.

For Valerie » Post #7

Tue Sep 15, 2020 07:17 in General Talk

Bishnupriya87 wrote: I am having problem that is why i wanted to know what does it show in those fields of Profile Settings Page.

What is wrong in it. If i ask for an answer to other Forum Members.

You said that it should show your First Name and Last Name for all users here in ysense. After that you closed the Topic.

Is it here that you simply answer something and we would not be reply because you are closing the thread. Did i posted anything wrong.

Check this out from the help desk member which is completely opposite to what you said:

Dear Member,

To clarify -

Yes - the UPDATE profile page will show blank. This does not affect your name on the account as shown on the main page.

The reason these fields are blank is because it is to allow members to "enter' in the name change in the first and last name field.

--------------------------

This is exactly how the service desk is confusing. In order to check i posted help from other forum members.

If you simply close the thread that will not help. You should allow some time to reply for a user. Anyways i think my issue will never get resolved. Because here none are on the same page.

Thanks

Submit a support ticket and do this:

Would you please enter my first and last name into my profile fields and update?
I only see blank and cannot cash out until the fields are entered with my correct
name for a perfect match to my PayPal. I can't seem to get it to update.
My First Name:
My Last Name:
Thank you and much appreciated.

The Tasmanian Devil was defeated! » Post #9

Mon Sep 14, 2020 21:51 in General Talk

@Darkstar2 I have already stated the why's.

Perhaps he will have better luck next year after I am gone.

For all of you that have gave me he.ll all these years at the forums, all I can say is 'good luck'
with your next moderator IF forums is still here.

The Tasmanian Devil was defeated! » Post #2

Mon Sep 14, 2020 18:57 in General Talk

He wasn't defeated. He simple felt the rules was not for him and he chose to leave.

Ankiety » Post #14510

Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:40 in Polish

zsolt62 wrote: ySense Forum

What is YOUR point?

Need help from Ysense Memebers » Post #5

Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:38 in General Talk

You really must stop this.

Of course members see their first name and last name.

With you, I don't know why you don't see it but it sounds like either a bug on ySense
end with your account or on your end with the machine/operating system you are using.

Introduce automatic screen recording tool » Post #9

Mon Sep 14, 2020 07:33 in General Talk

Where would the millions of snaps go?

If you think about it, it does not make sense.

First of all, it would have to snap the page at the beginning and at the end, only.
It could not snap the screen. If it snapped the screen, it would have a huge lawsuit
on it's hands.

Secondly, there are several survey companies, not just one. Many of them sell,
change names, etc.

Third, there would need to be some kind of script or call to that page. In other
words, programmed.

Fourth, it would be a server headache, to say the least. Millions and millions and
millions and millions of snaps hosted. There would need to be databases larger
than Facebook.

Fifth, it would be expensive.

Sixth, it wouldn't really solve any problems.

Seventh, the reward amount per survey would drop.

Introduce automatic screen recording tool » Post #6

Sun Sep 13, 2020 20:35 in General Talk

I think that might be a privacy issue in regards to videos/snaps of start/end surveys.

Valerie » Post #4

Sun Sep 13, 2020 13:43 in General Talk

To explain.....

23 is a two digit and will be recognized as cents.

102 is a three digit and would be recognized as dollar and cents.

2974 is a four digit and would be recognized as dollars and cents.

Oddly, their system does not recognize anything other than actual numbers (and skip 0's at the start)

They can also look it up according to the survey ID number and see the amount for themselves.

Valerie » Post #3

Sun Sep 13, 2020 13:40 in General Talk

Just put :

Introduce automatic screen recording tool » Post #4

Fri Sep 11, 2020 21:56 in General Talk

Well, that very well be it.

Sessions time out may be deleting all user sessions due to the path being renamed.
Or it could be different time outs which would cause an empty page/time out error pg.

I don't know.

Forum Rules » Post #2

Fri Sep 11, 2020 18:24 in General Talk

Forum Rules » Post #1

Fri Sep 11, 2020 18:22 in General Talk

I've allowed a lot of forum discussion that really should not be discussed in this General Talk forum. I know the world is in very troubling times right now and many people have the need to discuss the issues. I let a lot slide as long as it isn't causing arguments, name callings, etc. It's so easy for a user to say what is ok and what is not. However, if you are moderating many forums, even some you don't know the language, it gets more than eye stress. Placing all capital letters is a HUGE no. Placing excessive symbols, excessive emoticons, all of that is another big no. I don't plan to be moderating these forums next year. It's actually a lot of work and very time consuming and I do NOT get paid for it. You may want to read each of these forums rules again and carefully, if you have not.

Before you are allowed to post you must read and accept the forum rules.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of others. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.
Spam, flooding, duplicate posting, advertising, solicitations and sharing of email/instant messenger addresses is not permitted.

Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law will not be tolerated.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.

Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Members are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Try to write with language that is easy to read and understand. Do not use excessive numbers of emoticons or excessive numbers of large, small or coloured text. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Having trouble logging in", "How to request a cashout?", etc.

The moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

Please note that your first few posts are automatically placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the moderators and not to the members.

The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of ClixSense or its staff. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to use the reporting system.

Note that it is impossible for the moderators to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.

Abusing the Reputation system, the post Likes/Thanks and the topic Ratings will not be tolerated. Asking for Rep points, post Likes/Thanks or topic Ratings is considered abuse, as is giving to others without reason.

No Politics/Religion. For the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned on this forum. Be aware that forum membership is comprised of people from all over the world and not everyone will share your beliefs.

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #26

Fri Sep 11, 2020 15:04 in General Talk

No such thing as a beginning or an end.

Ya, it's difficult for people to realize there is not a beginning and not an end.

Eternity in heaven is forever.
Eternity in hell is forever.

We don't die. Our body dies but we don't.

Well, you can believe me or not but I have seen and watched many people die in my life time
and when they died, their body died. I don't think the brain cells or any part of the body break
down would result in a dream state.

AS a person dies, there can be much knowledge. People that are dying, often know they are
dying even up to the last minutes before death. So this would be a sub conscious or conscience
brain event.....ie I'm dying, I want to see my mother, I see her like I remember her.....

I can tell you that I have seen some rather terrible events in the dying. Some people die easy
and some people don't.

It's not a fun subject so I will shut up.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2021 19:52:18 EST