Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

I'm very active » Post #15

Wed Aug 28, 2013 23:51 in Your Stats

DanielAnton wrote:
Dunam wrote: member to three days and already want to get 100 dollar?
o.O

More is every one that appears, speaks vo ti saw!
will have to learn a lot yet

I just said that it isn't fair to measure my activity by something that isn't depend on me.

Mr DanielAnton no one here is measuring your activity and in fact, know only what you
post and what you want to appear at your post.

Much advertising today is geared at what the advertiser wants since it is the advertiser paying.
Some of this is known as 'targeting'.

So if you want to earn the most you can here, you log in as many times as you can each day,
click ads you see thru-out the day, click 20 ads in the clixgrid every day to try and win some
money, check to see if there is any tasks or offers for you to do each day. You can also refer
others and you'll earn a percentage of their activity. If you choose to upgrade you can earn
more plus you can earn on upgrades thru 8 levels.

PS. there is the option to earn a daily bonus if you have the availability to do so.....and not
every day will you have the availability to do so....this is why it's called a 'bonus'. They don't
pay you here for being alive. You get paid for the work you do and they are also nice to have
a game of chance to possibly win some money and nice they offer a daily bonus.

i'm sad :( » Post #19

Wed Aug 28, 2013 19:35 in General Talk

In the USA, termites exist in every state except Alaska. I guess it's normally too cold for them to exist in Alaska.

I guess it's all about taking care of ones property. It's no different than having a problem with
bears or some sort of bug or critter or fire or tornado or earthquake, etc. Everyone needs to
protect their property from mother nature because she can get mighty ugly at times.

You should always have protection as much as possible because you never know. It's always
the people that never think it will happen to them, that it does.

I am not in my house yet because it is not completely built yet.

No, I've never had termites but I have always, no matter what house I owned, I always had it
protected with pest control.

You can't hear termites. At least, I don't think you can. There are several different types of termites.

And no, it does not suck living where I live. It's absolutely gorgeous here.

I could never live where it is cold most the time. I was born and raised near Chicago and I never want
any part of that again. Not that I regret growing up there because I don't. But I sure remember the
cold and wind and trudging thru the snow to school.

i'm sad :( » Post #17

Wed Aug 28, 2013 17:18 in General Talk

I used my landline to call them because I keep my landline unplugged until I want to make a call on it. :lol:

It would have been best to had the termite stuff installed before the house was completely built
but it's not absolutely necessary.

There has been a lot of rain here this summer. The humidity is always high so nothing different for this
time of year in that regards.

It was 'Terminix' and of course, they are probably one of the most expensive. I'll most likely go with a
smaller, locally owned company.

Terminix after being here for almost an hour, gave a quote of over $3,000. Stated some discounts off of
that to do not just my house but my shop and addition as well. The contract also stated they'd return
at about $400 every 6 months. I haven't read it all yet. He left the contract with me of course and several
magazine type brochures with pictures of termites eating wood. :lol:

Yeah, I didn't get my $2.00 so, no way, I am not going to choose this company and probably wouldn't have
anyway. I did want a better idea of what they do today and this was a free inspection, free quote. They insert
pod looking things into a pole looking thingies into the ground. The pod thingies attract the termites and
the termites eat that stuff and take that stuff back to their nest which then infects all the other termites
and so they all die from the pod stuff.

Yes, I feel 'bugged'.

i'm sad :( » Post #15

Wed Aug 28, 2013 14:18 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: You might want to try digging a ditch. That way you can compare which tires you out the most.

lol. Is he allowed to use a shovel or only his bare hands ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

HaHa! :lol: He can only use his hands.

Outside at this very moment is the Termite Man. I did my first paid to call on here yesterday and
was to get something like $2.00 but I did not receive it. There was never paid to call offers that
I was legitimately interested in. I'm building a new house and I have a legitimate interest in the
spraying for termites as all new buildings should have. I want you to know, I did not get paid the
$2.00 credit for making the call. The termite man they sent out, is in fact here and he has been
here for over 30 minutes checking out the new house and making his quote. I probably won't go
with him no matter what he quotes simply because I did not get my $2.00 credit! :mrgreen:

Just saying, some times you win, some times you lose, and some times good time Charlie's got the blues!

regarding payout » Post #2

Wed Aug 28, 2013 09:17 in Your Stats

You can focus on earning more by checking every day for offers and tasks to complete.
You can also play the clixgrid daily for chances to win money.

Upgrade Must be Compulsory/Mandatory » Post #5

Wed Aug 28, 2013 09:00 in General Talk

What's really funny is that he has been here over a year and he is still a free member. :lol:

I think he is pulling our legs. Ouch! Stop that! :mrgreen:

We're all friends here....... » Post #2

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 in General Talk

My name is...... Valerie :mrgreen:

I'm very active » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2013 17:53 in Your Stats

Well I was agreeing with you all the way until I looked at your join date.

Your join date says you have been a member since Aug. 22, 2013......that's like only 3 or 4 days ago!

i'm sad :( » Post #6

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 in General Talk

You might want to try digging a ditch. That way you can compare which tires you out the most.

I have important thing for all » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:07 in General Talk

Depends on if they are active or not, what activity they do daily, etc.

BEWARE OF PAYPAL BOOSTER SCAM » Post #4

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:05 in General Talk

Before you ever pay for anything, you should do your research if you are not familiar with it.

If I am interested in something that I am not familiar with, the first thing I do, is find out who owns it.
Some times, just by finding out who owns it, lets me know if I have any further interest. I can some
times find out this info by searching the owner info of the domain name or simply contacting and asking.

The second thing I do, is google it to see what others are saying. You can't go on what others say, totally.
Still, you can get a good idea.

If you had done just those two things, you may have discovered more that might have saved you $2.99.

Practice Posting Here » Post #352

Sat Aug 24, 2013 19:25 in General Talk

jayaruwan wrote: I read this post and I want to how up grate this site the membership :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can click the upgrade your account now' from this page:
ClixSense Affiliate Program - Refer Others And Multiply Your Earnings!

cahsout » Post #2

Sat Aug 24, 2013 07:47 in General Talk

Payouts are processed on Monday and Friday

Milk powder » Post #3

Fri Aug 23, 2013 07:28 in General Talk

I always keep instant powdered milk. I use it some times in baking.

I am a new member » Post #2

Thu Aug 22, 2013 16:51 in General Talk

Payouts are issued every Monday and Friday to those that request payouts.

In regards to your commissions, it is based on your activity and the activity of your referrals.
So, yes, some weeks if you do more work you would have more earnings and other weeks you
may not do as much so you wouldn't have as much.

You can also earn more as an upgraded member.

Estonia, Journey to Toila » Post #2

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 in General Talk

I'd like to have several tons of those gorgeous flat rocks!
They'd cost me an arm and a leg here.....probably two arms and two legs. :mrgreen:

Do you sign up for any of the ads in View Ads or.. » Post #4

Sat Aug 17, 2013 20:03 in General Talk

Yes. ClixSense has been online for over 7 years and I could not even begin to guess the members
that sign up for things they see in the ads, make purchases, etc.

I myself over the years have signed up for various things and made purchases that I saw from ads
and clixgrid ads here.

Offers » Post #2

Fri Aug 16, 2013 22:57 in General Talk

Do the math.

Do you sign up for any of the ads in View Ads or.. » Post #2

Fri Aug 16, 2013 16:18 in General Talk

I'm not sure who you are asking.

You are not forced to join anything but you are your own person and can sign up to
whatever you want. It's up to you to read the information provided by the advertiser
or whatever it is you are considering partaking in.

Just keep in mind, ClixSense does not endorse advertisers ads, per se.

80 Year Old Woman Marries for the 4th time » Post #1

Fri Aug 16, 2013 13:44 in General Talk

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to
be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered. "Interesting," the newsman thought...
He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.
After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.
The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.
(Wait for it)

She smiled and explained,
"I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."
(Oh, just hush-up and send this one on to somebody who needs a laugh.)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 26, 2021 16:29:42 EST