Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Water Day ! » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 15:58 in General Talk

I don't know but I am thirsty.

What amount you are paid in your country? » Post #9

Thu Mar 22, 2012 15:56 in General Talk

That's what I am saying, people need to stop buying all the crap out there and start raising cain instead.

Corporations should not be allowed to go from country to country with factories and pay people under the wage
salaries and then sell the products for a hundred times or more what it took to make them.

Example: Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt, $140.00....but they paid the worker .22 cents an hour to make it, they paid for the material which probably was not much, they paid for the overseas shipment. It gets over here and they sell it for $140.00.....of course, people wait for the sale and it's marked down to $89.00 and stupid Americans think they just got a great deal. :lol: When the item probably cost them under $10 total to make and ship.

What amount you are paid in your country? » Post #7

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:12 in General Talk

You've got a big point Kathmanduhub.

Still, they have taken the manufacturing out of the US, to other countries, pay them dirt low wages, and charge us, sky high prices. Somebody's making millions and it's not the average jo in the USA nor those workers in other countries.

My Stats Сlixsense » Post #30

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 in Payment Proofs

Yes you can have referrals from all countries ClixSense accepts.

What amount you are paid in your country? » Post #3

Thu Mar 22, 2012 04:14 in General Talk

Dam! $4 a day.

No I am not overly surprised but maybe a bit surprised that the extreme low wages are as wide spread as they are.

What really upsets me about it, is the paying low wages and then charging high prices for the product.

My 3ed payment » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 04:10 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

my first payment » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 04:09 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My 1st cashout - TQ » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 04:09 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

What amount you are paid in your country? » Post #1

Thu Mar 22, 2012 01:35 in General Talk

I'm mad at Tommy Hilfiger and Kohls and the markets in general that pay low wages to people
in Bangladesh and other countries and then charge people very high prices for those items made.

If you live in Bangladesh and working in a factory making name brand high end clothing, for example, are you
really only being paid .22 cents an hour?

Plus, from what I hear, the working conditions are very poor. The news said a couple of years ago, a factory
in Bangladesh caught fire and many of the workers died....as many of the possible exits had been blocked off.
Tommy Hilfiger donated 2 million dollars to help in safety conditions. What a crock of bull! He only donated
2 million dollars when he should have donated a heck of a lot more than that.

Stop paying high prices for clothing that is made in sweat shops in your country or abroad!!!
We've got to start educating ourselves about the things we buy, where they come from, who is making the
items, how much the workers are being paid. Stop making the rich, richer and the poor, poorer.

Where do the ClixSense News Ads Come From? » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 01:24 in General Talk

You can send a support ticket and find out more about the additional ad options.

My 2nd Payment » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 01:23 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

my first payement » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 01:23 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Another Clixsense payment » Post #2

Thu Mar 22, 2012 01:22 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

funny surprised avatar » Post #2

Wed Mar 21, 2012 16:09 in General Talk

:lol:

Cute!

What did it cost, in 1960? » Post #1

Wed Mar 21, 2012 16:03 in General Talk

In 1960, I was 4 years old. :mrgreen:

It's kind of interesting to me, to look back and compare prices from the 60's and 70's with the prices of today.

For example, in 1969, I was 13 years old. Candy bars were still .5 cents. Gasoline was usually around a quarter a gallon, give or take a few cents. Cigarettes in the north was higher and a lot lower in the south...I know because I smoked my first cigarette when I was 10 years old. In the north, a pack of cigarettes when I was 13 years old, cost about .35 cents...in the south, the cost was .21 cents. When my uncle came home from Nam, he used his money to buy a brand new white convertible vet...i remember it very well, red interior...that was probably in 67 or 68 and he probably only gave less than 5 grand for it. But here is some prices of 1960:

In 1960 a new house cost $12,700.00 and by 1969 was $15,500.00

In 1960 a gallon of gas was 25 cents and by 1969 was 35 cents

In 1960 the average cost of new car was $2,600.00 and by 1969 was $3,270.00

Volkswagon beetle $1,769 From Car Prices in the 60's

Ford Mustang 2 door hardtop $2,368

I do remember my family buying a brand new house, never lived in, when I was in 3rd grade...in the north, and I remember them talking about the price, they paid $16,500. Some years later when they retired, they sold it to a man that had returned home from Nam, and he bought it on the 'GI Bill'. Only a couple of years ago, that man sold the house...he lived in it almost his entire life....it sold for approximately $125,000. I thought that was simply amazing. After all, the house is close to 50 years old now.

It makes me wonder, what will prices be in ten years, twenty years, thirty years....???

You young kiddos, best think about that, keep it in mind with all you do.

traffic exchange are usefull or not » Post #4

Wed Mar 21, 2012 13:13 in General Talk

About the only one I have used a lot over the past several months is EasyHits4U.

How many direct refs and indirect refs do you have » Post #67

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 in Your Stats

Over 15,000 active referrals in my 8 levels and over 1,000 upgraded in my 8 levels.

traffic exchange are usefull or not » Post #2

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 in General Talk

I think you are not looking at the big picture.

For example, one of the referrals I recently got at a traffic exchange, has signed up about 70 members and
a few of those signed up a few members.

ONE referral can some times lead to building your 8 levels.

My 1st Payment ...Wow » Post #2

Wed Mar 21, 2012 01:14 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

First Payment from clixsense » Post #2

Wed Mar 21, 2012 01:13 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:49:54 EST