Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

how do you get direct referrals » Post #2

Wed May 29, 2013 11:22 in General Talk

Does coke cola advertise to elephants?

Does flooring companies advertise to campers?

Does dog food companies advertise to cats?

The point is, corporations know their target audience and know who will use their products and
so that is who they advertise to.....their target market.

You may not be having success because you're not targeting your advertising.
Also, advertising is a repetitive process.....meaning it needs to be done over and over and over again.

So now that you know the above, you have to think about all the people that are good targets.
Think about the people that will truly utilize the program.

Another thing you need to think about is creating a page. Not just any page. Not a page with a
bunch of junk on it. A page that explains simply what CS is, how they can make money with it
and the potential income. Displaying EXAMPLEs of how much someone can make, what they
need to do to make it, is one of the best ways to help people understand this is something they
want to do.

Don't think about numbers of people.
Think about quality of people.

I'd much rather have ONE person that logged in every day, click ads, completed offers, watch
videos, etc than ONE person that logs in only one time, clicks one ad and never returns.

Think about the people that need this money and who would do the work needed to get it.
Did you realize just one target yet?
Once you realize that target, think about where those people are online, and go there with
your newly created page.

Warning: Please Read » Post #22

Tue May 28, 2013 14:46 in General Talk

MJWPro wrote: @valerie

These codes for Amazon etc... do they work worldwide? I asking because I've seen similar cashout options on DeadSurf, which is French based, so I'm kind of guessing they do work worldwide, but not sure.

I don't know if they work world wide or not but I do believe they are available to most countries.
I'm trying to remember but I really don't so no point in my guessing. It will have that info at the
amazon site, some where in regards to gift cards.

Warning: Please Read » Post #19

Tue May 28, 2013 09:57 in General Talk

Solid trust pay ?

Warning: Please Read » Post #13

Mon May 27, 2013 08:32 in General Talk

I don't know how much of a hassle it is for CS but it seems to me there are some decent options if
one desires to implement.

For example, I have suggested before, gift card cash outs. As far as I know, this is a rather simple
process to set up. Members could choose Amazon codes to cash out their money. There is no fees
involved and I think there are a lot of benefits to including this option. Another popular one is Walmart
gift codes. I say codes because I am making it clear, nothing is physically shipped. The codes are
sent to the members email address, just like CSR does.

There is also an option of cash cards or whatever you want to call them. Members that choose this
option would have a ClixSense card. CS would load the cash onto the card.

There are masses of people that really do prefer the amazon/walmart gift card code and this would be
so great in more ways than one. Just imagine myself for example, displaying an image of items I
purchased at amazon.....for FREE....how?...with my ClixSense earnings.

Just saying.....

Tracking our affiliate link back to Clicksense » Post #2

Sun May 26, 2013 16:20 in General Talk

In regards to traffic exchanges, etc, you have to read the terms of their programs and read
what you receive from them.

ClixSense will display the url from which your direct referral came, as a norm it will, but not
always. Some times it doesn't specifically track it and does not know from where the ref
came but most the time it does.

There are many services out there and short redirects that include tracking.

Also you can set up campaigns here:
Sign In - ClixSense

Welcome Aboard! Getting Started with ySense. » Post #1

Sat May 25, 2013 15:46 in Member Introduction

Hello and Welcome aboard! :D

Presently ySense is working on updates so please be patient during this time.

Thanks for doing and again a big WELCOME!

What do we get for joining forums? » Post #2

Fri May 24, 2013 18:24 in General Talk

You do not have to join the forum. However, if you do the checklist, visiting the forum daily is a must in order
to complete your checklist and get a daily bonus.

1700 Posts » Post #2

Fri May 24, 2013 13:54 in Success Stories

Congrats! :thumbup:

Two Priests Went on Vacation » Post #1

Fri May 24, 2013 08:48 in General Talk

Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation.

They were determined to make this a real vacation

by not wearing anything that would identify them

as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed

for a store and bought some really
outrageous shorts,

shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc.

The next morning they went to the beach
dressed in their 'tourist' garb.
They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a 'drop dead gorgeous' blonde in a topless bikini came walking straight towards them..
They couldn't help but stare.

As the blonde passed them she smiled and said

'Good Morning, Father ~ Good
Morning, Father,'
nodding and addressing each of them individually,
then she passed on by. They were both stunned.
How in the world did she know they were priests?
So the next day, they went back to the store
and bought even more outrageous outfits.

These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them! Once again, in their new attire, they settled down in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine. After a little while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a different colored topless bikini, taking her
sweet time, came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them, said

'Good morning, Father ~ Good morning, Father,'
and started to walk away.
One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said, 'Just a minute, young lady.' 'Yes, Father?'

'We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world do you know we are priests, dressed as we are?' She replied,

'Father, it's me, --- Sister Kathleen.

clixsense address/phone info's ? » Post #6

Fri May 24, 2013 08:18 in General Talk

AFHot wrote:
valerie wrote: About: About Us - ClixSense

any official office phone number.... my dear.............. :?:

I don't think they post their phone number and they do have a support ticket system.

Understand this is an online program that sells online advertising. This is not a shoe store or a clothing
store or selling any tangible shipped products. There is no lost or stolen packages or anything of that sort.
ClixSense is a family owned company.

clixsense address/phone info's ? » Post #2

Thu May 23, 2013 19:13 in General Talk

Direct Referals.... » Post #2

Wed May 22, 2013 20:12 in General Talk

Even if they did, you wouldn't get any anyway.

I'm Back! » Post #3

Wed May 22, 2013 07:03 in General Talk

Welcome back! :P

a body help me? » Post #2

Wed May 22, 2013 07:02 in General Talk

To increase your commissions, you need to work viewing ads every day, doing daily tasks and daily offers.
You can also refer others.

questions about survey » Post #2

Sat May 18, 2013 20:34 in General Talk

This is ClixSense and you are paid your cashout request as a free member each time you have earned a minimum of eight dollars.

Problem doing Surveys... » Post #6

Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 in Hindi

All we can do is guess because we don't know your personal history and we don't want to know.
That sounds kind of weird but I don't mean it in a mean way. I mean that you should not tell us on this forum your private information.

For example, you are in India and since you are in India, you won't see as many offers and surveys to do as those in the USA, UK, Canada. There are still surveys/offers/videos that you may get to do from time to time. So this does not mean you won't get any at all. It just means that it won't be as frequent or as many.

The reason why you are getting a message 'survey closed' could be due to several reasons.
Often that can be a message displayed to those that have been banned from a survey company.
It can also simply mean they don't have any surveys targeted for you due to your country and/or other stats.

What you MIGHT be able to do is contact SSI directly and simply ask them nicely, what the problem is.

Problems with moderators » Post #16

Mon May 13, 2013 04:59 in General Talk

There is a support ticket system as you are aware of and moderators can be reported thru it directly to admins.

Problems with moderators » Post #14

Sat May 11, 2013 17:41 in General Talk

MJWPro wrote:
ErinAvery wrote: What was your old avatar?

It was my company logo... had been there since I joined (Oct 12).

A moderator reported your so called company logo avatar, months ago, and ClixSense admin removed it.
I may be wrong but I thought that admin relayed to the member, the avatar was removed and why.
More recently, you placed the same logo avatar again.

I'll ask admin, so that I will know, if the member is in fact notified of avatar removal, because I am not positive on that.

In regards to rules, some may not be real self explanatory to you, especially if you have not utilized forums online very much, especially forums such as this in which ClixSense and members make money by viewing advertisers ads, offers, etc.

As I have stated, moderators for the most part, rule in regards to what they think should be edited, warned, reported.

Just for the record, I don't care what you think of me. I'm a volunteer moderator and try my best to help members here as my time allows. I'm not here to argue and I'm not here to put anyone down in any way whatsoever. I am here because ClixSense is a good, honest company, in which members can earn extra money in their spare time. For the most part, all the moderators have the same investment. The investment of helping members that are seeking help and keeping out spammers and questionable posts, to say the least. There are thousands of members in ClixSense, and it's not an easy task to be a moderator here.

I will tell you one last time, If I feel you are promoting in these forums in any shape, form, or fashion, I will edit your post and/or submit a warning to you. The same goes for everyone. You're not special in that regards.

I'm fed up with ClixGrid » Post #15

Sat May 11, 2013 02:43 in General Talk

The thing that is forgotten in this topic is the advertiser. It's important to support the advertisers because without them, there would not be a CS. However, you are not forced to click in the grid. It is optional.

ClixGrind mat. statistics » Post #2

Sat May 11, 2013 02:31 in General Talk

I don't know but it's not like physical money behind doors. :P
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 26, 2020 06:36:15 EST