Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

payment » Post #2

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 in General Talk

Payouts requested are issued every week on Monday, USA eastern time zone at approximately 5pm.

hello » Post #2

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 in Member Introduction

Hello. Welcome aboard! Cute user name. :P

yahooo won 5 $ from clixgrid ! » Post #2

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 in Your Stats

Congrats!

surveys » Post #5

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 in Your Stats

atmhasanr wrote: how can i attend in surveys..where the part of clixsense..pls help me for doing survey..

Click on 'Offers' and if there is any surveys available for you, you will see them listed there.

surveys » Post #2

Fri Aug 17, 2012 09:14 in Your Stats

Yes the daily surveys is a very good way to earn extra money. Some days are better than others at getting daily surveys.

First time asked for cashout » Post #2

Fri Aug 17, 2012 09:08 in General Talk

Glad you like it here. Yes, payouts are issued every Monday to those that request payouts.
You can expect your payout request, Monday, USA time zone, usually in the evening.

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #14

Thu Aug 16, 2012 23:27 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: LOL ! That $8 pancake mix, I could down those in maybe 2-3 days not 1 year. I could use a whole bag in one sitting after a good workout at the gym......Add some blueberries too :D

Oh you could not! That's at least 270 pancakes or 365 little pancakes. :lol:

Everybody's earning a lot of money on here now! » Post #21

Thu Aug 16, 2012 19:18 in General Talk

chelaine wrote:
jzt451 wrote:
chelaine wrote:
jzt451 wrote:
valerie wrote: Oh, that's just 'chelaine', you can take her with a grain of salt. Instead of working, all she does is complain and tell me I want chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream. :lol:

Actually, I prefer coconut or carrot cake and I'm not much on ice cream.

I'll take your carrot cake & some ice cream sounds good for breakfast. Rocky Road here I come lol.

Can't we please just stop arguing and get back to earning money? By the way, this ClixSense Forum is part of our checklist if you don't know by now! Therefore, I might get soem mroe money by doing this with the checklist!

Don't look at me I didn't start this lol.

Hold on! If you didn't start this whole thing, then who did?! By the way, valerie's probably grabbing her 10,000-calorie carrot cake and Rocky Road ice cream late night buffet to eat right now so that she can get fatter while she makes fun of everybody on ClixSense!

I don't have any carrot cakes right now, but I do have pancakes!
Your jealousy is showing, chelaine. :lol:

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #11

Thu Aug 16, 2012 13:00 in General Talk

Happy Birthday! :kitty:

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #9

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 in General Talk

I don't know who is sillier, you or me. :mrgreen:

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #7

Thu Aug 16, 2012 08:58 in General Talk

Ya, but MRE's are expensive.

Pancakes are $8 for an entire year. :mrgreen:

Thanks Olympics and Olympians! » Post #16

Thu Aug 16, 2012 07:38 in General Talk

jiminy2714 wrote:
valerie wrote: Oh I would have loved to been in London for all that. Sounded so exciting and lots of fun! Once in a life-time event.

I've always wanted to go to the UK anyway. Lots of 'Underhills' over there, me thinks. At least part of my heritage is there as I suppose is the case with many people in the USA.
It certainly was a once-in-a-lifetime event - it will never happen again around here during my life!

What are these 'Underhills' you refer to? Are they Hobbits in disguise? :geek:

Well now, that's certainly a thought. Perhaps the 'Underhill's' were Hobbits. Eh, I sort of think not, as most
people in my family are not what I would call 'short' in stature. I'd say that the 'Underhill's' probably lived some
where in the UK, in the low lands, or ..... under the hills. Altho I have never heard of any 'Uphill's'. :?

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #5

Thu Aug 16, 2012 07:32 in General Talk

Milk is in the pancake mix already. Not that you see it, but it's there.

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #3

Wed Aug 15, 2012 22:19 in General Talk

Pancakes have calories. Plus, they contain milk, buttermilk, and other stuff.

Beans also have calories.

Neither would be empty calories since both have nutrition, vitamins, etc.

However, I did not say one would be healthy, just alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ten Pound Bag of Pancake Mix and Beans » Post #1

Wed Aug 15, 2012 16:41 in General Talk

:lol:

Ok so I never was much of a pancake fan. That is until I started using Krusteaz pancake mix (just add water).

I like it so much, I bought a ten pound bag of it.

A ten pound bag of Krusteaz pancake mix, makes 270 pancakes (that's what it says on the bag).
The ten pound bag cost seven dollars and some odd cents, but I'll just say $8.

The bag of pancake mix, does not state the size of the 270 pancakes. So for cheapo sake, lets say
we make our pancakes about one third smaller, netting 365 pancakes which of course would mean,
we can eat one pancake a day, for 365 days.

That means, a 10 pound bag of Krusteaz complete pancake mix for $8 will last us one year.

Now lets see what our pancake mix has in it:

-Flour
-Wheat
-Oil
-Milk and Buttermilk
-Other stuff like niacin

As long as we have water, we can make pancakes and we can stay alive....for an entire year for $8.

Just for the record, once we open our ten pound bag of pancake mix, we can pour it in air tight jars.
That way, it will stay good and fresh while we consume it for a year.

But....we do need meat....don't we?

Beans.

It's rather difficult for a dry bean to go bad. It will over time, lose it's nutrients but still eatable.
Beans are rather inexpensive. The beans cost more than pancake mix....which I find a little odd.
The good news is, there are all kinds of beans so in reality, we never need to get tired of eating beans.
There is white beans, small white beans, large white beans, red beans, pinto beans, green beans,
lentils, peas, and the list goes on and on.

If you were to eat beans every day, it might cost you about $0.25 cents per day, which is approximately
$90 per year.

Therefore, from my self study and my conclusion, you can take a $100 bill, and eat for the entire year,
and be just as healthy as the next person, if not healthier.

This has been a 'Valerie Savings Moment'.

PS. Splurge a little and buy some syrup. :mrgreen:

Thanks Olympics and Olympians! » Post #12

Wed Aug 15, 2012 15:49 in General Talk

Oh I would have loved to been in London for all that. Sounded so exciting and lots of fun! Once in a life-time event.

I've always wanted to go to the UK anyway. Lots of 'Underhills' over there, me thinks. At least part of my heritage is there as I suppose is the case with many people in the USA.

Thanks Olympics and Olympians! » Post #10

Wed Aug 15, 2012 13:37 in General Talk

By the way, there was a little guy years ago that I communicated with for some years.
Really nice guy and very intelligent. He was in Israel and he was kind of afraid because
he was turning 17. He said in Israel, they have to go in the army when they turn 17.
He did in fact go in the army, and I have never heard from him again. I some times
wonder if he is online simply doing something else or what became of him.

Thanks Olympics and Olympians! » Post #9

Wed Aug 15, 2012 13:34 in General Talk

Oh ok. Well it's just the song from that group that they came out with in 1984 and they sang it
at the end of the 2012 Olympics.

And so tell me, how is your country doing over there? Are you in a war zone area?

Bonus problem » Post #4

Wed Aug 15, 2012 13:30 in Your Stats

Yes, and it's not on your referrals either, just on your own activity for the day.

Thanks Olympics and Olympians! » Post #7

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:05 in General Talk

What do you mean? Serbia?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 12, 2020 19:21:12 EST