Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

A little trivia for you » Post #1

Sat Sep 01, 2012 00:10 in Hungarian

One of my favorite actors of all time is 'Peter Lorre'. For you younger generation that may not know, Peter Lorre was born in Hungary.

Watch the old 1931 movie some time 'M'. That is the name of the movie 'M'.

I especially liked him in the movie 'Arsenic and Old Lace'.

Peter Lorre was born in Rózsahegy, Hungary.

I'd have to say, he was one of the best actors of all time.

Won Twice on CLixgrid!!!! » Post #20

Fri Aug 31, 2012 13:30 in Your Stats

lenrique1979 wrote: :lol: I liked that because I think the same way. It's a shame we can't make quadruple twins out of ourselves!



Quote:You never know Valerie, maybe there's someone just like you on Australia or Sweden. :lol:

thank you for posting on this topic, is nice to talk to people like you and SathishMagleena. You give so much knowledge to all of us who just started on Clixsense, thanks again both of you.


:thumbup:

Maybe there is someone like us in Mexico. Wait! There is, it's YOU! :mrgreen:

Keep promoting and you'll get some good team members. Takes some time.

Won Twice on CLixgrid!!!! » Post #17

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 in Your Stats

lenrique1979 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Your welcome lenrique1979 . since you have a blog then try some Free Classified Advertising Portals . sure you may get some referrals there . i know some of the top 50 sponsors have only a website or a blog and they use these Free Classified Advertising Portals to gain referrals . you may want to try them too ;)



Thanks Friend, thanks a lot!!!


Feels like i just found gold!!!! :thumbup:


i will start working on the free ads again, i tried on local ads and it does work, but but, the really hard part of this is convincing the people to keep working. Like i say to my self, i just need to find 5 people like me, or better to make money, cause the chain of this is endless, 5 people get 5, know you have 30 people working, and so on, you do the math. Hope one day i can achieve this.


Thanks again, :thumbup: SathishMagleena :thumbup:

:lol: I liked that because I think the same way. It's a shame we can't make quadruple twins out of ourselves!

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #68

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 in General Talk

Ok I've opened an eversave account and will see if I see the plus sign now....I do see an arrow sign on the right.

Ok now I see what you are talking about.....the plus sign.

Here is where you have me confused....you say you want 'that ftp'.

You need to have your server FTP in order to upload to your server/hosting.
Otherwise, you can upload to something else, such as flkr, etc.

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #67

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 in General Talk

I don't have a plus sign at the bottom of either corner.

I did find these sites:

atariboy | skitch.com

and

Saving and Sharing Images in Skitch for Mac

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #65

Fri Aug 31, 2012 09:42 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote:
valerie wrote: Yes I use it but I have never tried the 'share' as I usually upload images to my server.

Can you provide me the settings for the FTP upload?
I can't seem to get the FTP one to work.

I don't have any of that. I don't see the image you displayed above. I do see that I can sign up for 'evernote' which must be what you have done in order to use 'share'.

I always place images on my desktop and if I need the image online, I upload it to my own server.

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #63

Fri Aug 31, 2012 07:15 in General Talk

Yes I use it but I have never tried the 'share' as I usually upload images to my server.

8 levels » Post #2

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:57 in General Talk

Yes.

Have a Safe Labor Day Weekend! » Post #1

Thu Aug 30, 2012 09:41 in General Talk

I hope those of you in the states will have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend.

No matter what you do, stay safe!

I'm not going any where and hoping we get the remnants of Isaac because we are in dire need of rain.

Can I do this? » Post #9

Wed Aug 29, 2012 18:13 in General Talk

It's very simple really. You can post them on bulletin boards where ever you see bulletin boards.

Can I do this? » Post #6

Wed Aug 29, 2012 16:38 in General Talk

casey86 wrote: Why shouldn't I include my normal referral link?

Because people will cut it off. They'll type in clixsense dot com

Can I do this? » Post #2

Wed Aug 29, 2012 14:57 in General Talk

The first thing you should do is NOT place your ClixSense affiliate link on the cards.
Instead, go to TinyUrl dot com and get a free short redirect, use that for your ClixSense affiliate link.

Yes, some places it is against the law to leave flyers/promo items. However, there are places that
usually do not care such as laundry mats and post office bulletin boards and also some grocery stores
have bulletin boards.

When in doubt, simply ask the institution if it is ok to leave your card/cards.

Paradigm Shift » Post #2

Tue Aug 28, 2012 17:15 in General Talk

ClixSense does not own that program so this is certainly the wrong place to ask about it launching.

In regards to breaking frame, it never has for me.

Warning - JBP ponzi morphing - FYI » Post #3

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 in General Talk

The law always catches up with them, eventually. I don't know why people get into those things. I guess 'green' is blinding! :lol:

Warning - JBP ponzi morphing - FYI » Post #1

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 in General Talk

Any you folks in it, you best pull your money out very fast and get out of it!

INTERNET PONZI PYRAMID AD SURF DAILY & iNetGlobal  PROGRAM

Read How Scamsters Work! » Post #9

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 in General Talk

Yes, they can change their ad but some times people don't know that or don't think about it or don't want to bother with it or don't have much time left for the ad run and don't bother changing it or a host of other reasons.

Read How Scamsters Work! » Post #5

Mon Aug 27, 2012 08:58 in General Talk

Ya, of course when people purchased ads such as in the clixgrid, then site goes down and/or site disappears, that is that.
I seriously doubt anyone is purchasing ads for that program now since it no longer exists.

Read How Scamsters Work! » Post #1

Sun Aug 26, 2012 18:21 in General Talk

I thought this might be eye opening for some that are lucky enough to read it.

Scroll down to : TOP ZEEK REWARDS SCAMMER CONFESSES

GET MY MONEY BACK ZEEK REWARDS

You see, people want to believe the hype and the lies because they so badly want to make money....in fact, many so badly NEED to make money. It's real easy to be scammed if you don't do your research, and only listen to what someone tells you.

MLM is not bad. It's not. The problem is bad people make bad MLM's. Another problem is anyone online can launch a MLM or any type of ponzi they want. They don't need a business degree. They don't even need an 6th grade education. All they need is persuasion and to prey on people that want to believe their lies.

ALWAYS do your research. Believe me, it does not matter if BILLIONS of people are joining something, it does not make it good or legal. Crap can become a virus. Crap is crap, no matter how fast it spreads or how many join.

How To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint » Post #1

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:11 in Success Stories

:lol: Ok, the secret to winning in the ClixGrid is to increase your odds. This does not mean you will win. It means you have a greater chance of winning.

The way to increase your odds, thereby increasing your chances of winning, is by clicking in the ClixGrid every day, the allotted amount of clicks.

Understand, the ClixGrid is a game of chance. Just like buying a lotto ticket, is chance winnings. Only thing is, you don't pay anything to try and win in the ClixGrid. The more you play, the greater your odds of winning.

There is no little men behind the squares. There is no secret winning links behind the squares. Nothing is behind the squares except for the advertisers ad link. Due to programming coding, every so often, when someone views a ClixGrid ad, at random, a winner happens!

Making designs out of the squares will not help you win
Clicking in any specific squares, will not help you win

The only thing that helps you win, is to click the total amount you can, every day. This increases your odds of winning.

HINT: Try clicking in the ClixGrid, at the same time every day. I have no idea if you will win but it makes good sense to me because it is chance relevant. Common sense, if you will.

Good Luck!

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #59

Sun Aug 26, 2012 07:30 in General Talk

I don't know because I have never installed the CS toolbar.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 10, 2020 15:43:43 EST