Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

How do I get Likes » Post #2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 in Member Introduction

Some times when a member or admin posts something on the forums, a member will like what was posted
and clicked that he/she liked it. That's how likes are accumulated. However, keep in mind that accumulating
likes does not earn you anything. It's just an appreciation feature.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #23

Tue Apr 02, 2013 08:56 in General Talk

chefkang wrote: Since you are sure that a serious member can make $100 per year only by clicking ads, I assume that there should be some members who did that. Just give us some examples from this forum to verify what you say and to motivate us because I couldn’t find any.

What I see as a standard member is that I can earn in average around 0.022 (2.2 cents) per day and this is around $8 per year and no I’m not from a tier 1 country :(

But you are from a tier 1 country and therefore most of the members have fewer ads than you and we all know that the geo-targeted ads pay more than the others. So, it would be interesting to know your earnings after you deduct the cost of the membership and after you deduct your earnings from the demographically filtered ads ;)

And no doubt there is absolutely no way to earn $600 yearly from clicking ads here as someone stated before and personally I seriously doubt that a member who is not from a tier 1 country can earn more than $20 per year from clicking ads after we deduct the yearly cost of the membership if he has upgraded :roll:

$100 per year divided by 12 months = $8.33 per month.

If you are in a country that never gets any ads, then of course, you would not make anything at all.
There is guaranteed ads and as a premium member, I think you are guaranteed a few more per day than a standard member.

However, for most members, it's going to make a huge difference in their decision to click ads or not click ads.

Also, a lot really does depend on how much you use ClixSense in regards to viewing ads.
I'm sure a lot of members only log on, once per day whereas other members log on multiple times per day.
It does make a difference in regards to how active you are each day.

$50,000.00 to me from ClixSense today! » Post #1

Mon Apr 01, 2013 16:16 in Payment Proofs

APRIL FOOLS!

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

What is your LUCKY number? » Post #16

Sun Mar 31, 2013 20:11 in General Talk

Actually my lucky number is 14 because I was born on the 14th and I tend to use that number often.
You can also see in my posted reply above, that it is number 14 post. :D

What is your LUCKY number? » Post #14

Sun Mar 31, 2013 18:47 in General Talk

Are we there yet, Darkstar2? :mrgreen:

Hey Everyone » Post #2

Sun Mar 31, 2013 17:24 in Member Introduction

Walking Dead kind of gets under your ....... skin. :mrgreen:

You'll make that $175 rather quickly here, if you want to.

Happy Easter! » Post #1

Sun Mar 31, 2013 09:22 in General Talk

H A P P Y EASTER!

How does a referral works? » Post #2

Sun Mar 31, 2013 09:04 in General Talk

Have you ever told your family about some food or good deal?
When you do that, you are referring them.

"There is a good deal on fish at the fish market. Better hurry and go to fish market and buy fish while it is at good price"

You have referred people to the fish market.

You can refer people to ClixSense. You have your own unique referral url within your member area.
You can give your referral url to people and when they join ClixSense they will be joining directly under
you. You will earn on their activity which of course, means you make more money.

You don't have to manage referrals. Just like you don't manage someone elses fish. :mrgreen:

Moderators » Post #14

Sun Mar 31, 2013 09:00 in General Talk

One of the first places I worked online, was at a forum as a mod for $120.00 per month.
That was way back in 1999 and the program name was 'GoingPlatinum'.

There are a lot of forums out there, probably thousands so I have no idea what every one of them do.

As for me, I have in fact been paid several times to mod a forum. The most recent was a PTC about
a year ago, for $20 per month. Some forums do in fact pay some sort of a monthly stipend to mods.

Why did you make a clixsense acound? » Post #2

Sat Mar 30, 2013 15:44 in General Talk

Well alrightie then. I reckon that's as good a reason to join as any.

Something NEW » Post #6

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:03 in General Talk

Well, I bought some new jars the other day at the local walmart.
I noticed them first online at their site for $16.97 for a set of 9 and thought that I might eventually see them in the local for less.

Sure enough, they were in the local walmart for $10.24.
They are a new mason ball jar that is tall for canning tall foods like asparagus.
I like them. They are cool.

I'm a jar head! :mrgreen:

Premium member » Post #4

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:47 in General Talk

I forget to relay information about the 'toolbar'. :oops:
The toolbar really is a great option and helps a lot of members earn more money because it displays
when ads are available. Also, I think it does optionally make a sound when there is an ad to click.

There are members that log in once each day, click all the ads they see, and do not return til the next day.
That is fine but those of us that may be getting as many as 50 ads to click in a day, is because we do consistently
check for ads to click.

PS. I don't use the toolbar because for starters, I use Safari browser but mainly I don't use it because I keep CS open 24/7 anyway.

Premium member » Post #2

Fri Mar 29, 2013 08:43 in General Talk

It varies from day to day and it also depends a lot on your logging in to check for ads.

Active Referrals » Post #2

Fri Mar 29, 2013 08:17 in General Talk

ClixSense has stated they will never sell referrals.

I guess that often people enroll not really knowing what to expect.
After joining, they click a few ads, see they are earning only cents, and decide it's not worthy enough for them.
They perhaps continue the hunt to make money online.

There are several reasons new members may leave quickly.
There is however, at least one thing we might be able to do a little something about.
That is EXPLAINING to the new referrals BEFORE they sign up, how it works and how much they can earn.

Granted, there will always be lookie loos and people that don't read what you tell them anyway.
That's one big reason why people never earn anything, they don't read.
Hey, I got to tell you that even after several years, referring people to this and that, I have them tell me they
have never made a dime online! Seriously. What I mean is, a real example is a guy I have known online for
almost ten years and the other day he contacted me and said he has given up trying to make money online and
that he has never been paid a cent online! He is in the USA. I replied back and told him after all these years,
if he has never made a cent, it is because he did not want to earn money online.

So anyway, what I keep telling people is, you can bring a horse to water but you can't make them drink.
While there are many people paying hundreds to even thousands of dollars to join biz ops online, then spending
hundreds to thousands of dollars advertising and promoting their biz op, there are others that do it all for free.
You just need to get some free resources such as free blogs, and EXPLAIN how much money you can make,
what it takes to make the money, how they can earn without any referrals, how they can earn more with
referrals, how they can do tasks, how they can do offers, how the tasks work, how the offers work, how the
videos work.....etc

Then also try to TARGET your audience to those people that WILL and not to those that WON'T.

How about stay at home moms with small children?
A stay at home mom with small children stays very busy and really doesn't have a lot of time to do big biz
and sit constantly in front of a puter. But the stay at home mom could spend a few minutes each sitting
thru out her day, viewing some ads, viewing some videos, doing an offer.......and we can take this even
further at targeting......maybe something like this:

Are You a Stay at Home Busy Mom that would love to have Extra Money for a Few Extra's around the House?
You won't get rich here but you can make extra money every month without doing a lot of work, without spending
a lot of time, and without recruiting anyone. Could you use an extra $25, $50, or even $100 per month?
What would you do with an extra $50 per month? A much needed night out with the girls? Nice decor items
for your home? New clothes for the kids and your self? Maybe a savings account and perhaps a Christmas
savings account? Well this is what I am doing and this is how I am earning the extra dollars and I get paid
weekly too......

So you see what happens is, you have SELECTED your referrals. You have chosen the referrals that
really will work. Stop just throwing ads out there, wasting your time with your adverts. Instead, be
selective, target your audience and that should help you get active referrals because you have already
given them the honest information as to what they really can earn and how to earn it.

Moderators » Post #5

Thu Mar 28, 2013 22:03 in General Talk

Mods are not paid nor do mods help for any gain other than enjoying helping others and enjoying ClixSense.

My Check arrived and collected, Thank CS » Post #5

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 in Payment Proofs

Very cool!

Mini IPad Cases - FYI » Post #1

Wed Mar 27, 2013 09:46 in General Talk

Ever since I purchased the mini iPad, I've been on the hunt for a solid case for it.

I did buy the apple pink color smart cover. :mrgreen:
That's fine and served it's purpose when first receiving it.
I wanted something more substantial than that.

One day during a sale, I purchased a coach brand iPad case. It's made for the regular size iPads.
It's wonderful in that it's totally padded, has plenty of room for other items (since I use it for my mini),
zips at the time. Very nice but you do have to unzip it, remove the mini each time you want to use it.
Plus, it's large in that I can fit it in some of my larger handbags and totes but not good for regular size
handbags.

Then there is a roos. The roos is presently in a return box going back to ebags dot com. The roos is
rather cool in that it zips three quarter around, has a slot pocket inside and two small card slots, Plus
it has a removal inner case which attaches simply by pressing to the velcro. In addition, it has an outside
stand that functions like a picture frame stand if you want to stand your mini like an easel to use. The
one I have is leather and the thing weighs a ton! Seriously super heavy and ridiculously heavy. It's also
rather bulky in size, altho small, kind of thick which not only weighs my handbag down, takes up space.
The leather is not the greatest either. Main negative to me, it's way too heavy. So I am sending it back.

The other day, I noticed on the apple site they have a cover that is also a keyboard. It's made out of
the same type of stainless or whatever it is the iPad back is made out of. Today I received it and I give
it 5 stars all the way. It comes with a short charger cord which is the only thing some might think negative
since the cord is very short. It attaches like the smart covers. However, it has a cool stand feature, is
light weight enough yet solid for protection. There's also some cool little features with the keyboard.
It's called the 'Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Mini' and I think they do make the regular size iPad cover
too. A little pricey at $79 for the mini but that's the way it is with most all Apple products. Anyway,
I finally found what works for me.

Not allowed » Post #7

Wed Mar 27, 2013 07:41 in General Talk

This topic is closed.

I'm Gonna Live ForEver! » Post #1

Mon Mar 25, 2013 15:52 in General Talk

I received good news today that the polyps removed were 'hyperplasty'. I know, weird word.
So in other words, the polyps were NOT cancerous.

I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Ad I saw today » Post #2

Mon Mar 25, 2013 15:47 in General Talk

What would be your guess?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 14, 2020 04:23:09 EST