Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Why the locked topics around here ? » Post #11

Fri Oct 02, 2020 07:31 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: I support banning religion and Politics. Both are bad and useless to this site. This is a online earning platform and not a personal blog to some. I have already made my opinion and that there is too much politics by some few members and also supported by our moderator. At least this is now stopped. Good and a welcome feature. There are more issues to members which is very bothering . The site issues and non payment and the silence of the admin on these issues. Hope these are given importance.

Well this is the jest of it, READ MY LIPS. In other words every forum here is based on discussion.
This sub forum is 'GENERAL DISCUSSION'. IF anyone here does not want to participate in a discussion,
they are NOT forced to do so. They are NOT forced to read anything. As I have stated more than once,
IF the topic got out of hand, I simply locked it. So I suggest to YOU, no matter which sub forum it is,
if there is a discussion you do not like, do not read it. It's really that simple.

As I have stated, I made rule 13 and since a member here wanted to request it set in stone by listing
in the feature request, I will abide by it.

Amazon Launching WW Internet Service » Post #4

Thu Oct 01, 2020 22:07 in General Talk

A couple of years or so ago, they erased all my reviews and will not allow me to
submit reviews. They would not even tell me why but I think I figured it out.
Someone sent me ten bucks to my gift card account. I just thought it was part
of my gift card balance. I'm not sure if that is why or not.

I'm not using Netflix any more plus it is actually higher in price than the AMC+

Yeah, if you don't use any of the streaming services and none of the HBO and
premium channels, just regular cable, you'd be better off today. All these
channels are wanting to pair up and charge a fee. Just like Hulu with Disney.
I don't watch Disney and I don't want Disney.

I'd probably do with Amazon AMC+ like I did with Netflix. Pay for it each month
in the months I want to watch certain shows. For example, winter months.

Amazon Launching WW Internet Service » Post #1

Thu Oct 01, 2020 19:42 in General Talk

I was reading a brief article pertaining to Amazon is going to launch internet service.
The article was from Dec. 2019. It appears they plan to be world wide eventually.

I cut the cord with Netflix as I usually due for summer months but I don't plan to
ever go back to it.

Amazon now has added AMC+ for $8.99 per month. They do offer a 7 day free trial.
I think I am going to try it out. It includes AMC, Shudder, Sundance, and one or two
other channels.

They certainly chose a good name when they launched Amazon years ago. It seems
to be taking over the world. :shock:

Why the locked topics around here ? » Post #5

Thu Oct 01, 2020 19:26 in General Talk

@Darkstar2

Rarely is a feature request directed at me. 99% of feature requests, I cannot do anything about
other than perhaps directing administration to it. I do not have access to member accounts nor
programming of ySense.

Since rule 13 is a rule and disturbing to one or more members, I will abide by that rule and no
longer allow it, period.

I agree it is a shame but the funny thing is, I am the one that made that rule. As long as there
was peaceful discussions, I truly had no problems with it. Like I said, though, there is a member
requesting in the feature to abide by rule 13 and I will acknowledge it.

Why the locked topics around here ? » Post #2

Thu Oct 01, 2020 18:54 in General Talk

It's not locked. You may need to refresh the page.

I did lock it temporarily in order to read it since it was some length.

Well, the rule is the rule and if someone wants to go so far as to make it a feature
request, then I will stick to that rule.

It is a shame because I know this year has been really hard on people and there is
so much going on that I did not mind the topics as I thought some members found
them interesting and perhaps even comforting at times.

BUT since this feature request was requested, that means I will now have to be
very stern on topics and posts. So I had to lock briefly to make sure there was
no religious or political tones.

TaCool Status gone up » Post #4

Thu Oct 01, 2020 18:43 in General Talk

Ta or TA can be confusing especially to new members.

Ta and TA stands for Task Author.

TaCool 12.11 Earn on 30/09 » Post #7

Thu Oct 01, 2020 18:42 in Success Stories

Your topic is inappropriate.

How does Payoneer stick? » Post #1

Thu Oct 01, 2020 14:43 in General Talk

A company online I forgot about owes me for a couple of years payments.

I opened a Payoneer account and the application approved.

However, I can't seem to make my update stick within the company account.
I'm wondering if there is something I am suppose to do within Payoneer?

Is the approval application process separate from the verification process?

FAQ - Polish? » Post #1

Thu Oct 01, 2020 14:34 in Polish

Wypełniłem ankietę, ale nie otrzymałem odszkodowania. Co mogę zrobić?

Może się zdarzyć, że pomyślnie wypełniłeś ankietę i nigdy nie otrzymałeś kredytu. Oto kilka przypomnień i wskazówek.

Nie każda ankieta zakończy się zakończeniem, ponieważ wiele ankiet dotyczy określonej grupy użytkowników (np. 25-letnich mężczyzn, którzy podróżowali do Las Vegas w zeszłym roku). W takich przypadkach nie możemy podać pełnej kwoty. Zweryfikuj wiadomości, które otrzymałeś po wypełnieniu ankiety, aby upewnić się, że było to rzeczywiście zakończenie, a nie dyskwalifikacja.
Niektóre ankiety mogą zostać zaksięgowane na Twoim koncie z opóźnieniem. W takich przypadkach zostaniesz o tym poinformowany podczas rozpoczynania ankiety. (Np .: „Ankieta, którą masz zamiar wypełnić, nie zostanie przelana natychmiast i może potrwać do 7 dni roboczych”).

Jeśli skontaktujesz się z naszym działem obsługi klienta w sprawie braku wynagrodzenia za wypełnioną ankietę, pamiętaj o podaniu następujących informacji, abyśmy mogli odpowiednio zbadać:

1. Dostawca ankiety
2. ID ankiety
3. Kwota kredytu za ankietę
4. URL ankiety
5. Zrzut ekranu zakończenia

Podając nam te informacje z góry w zgłoszeniu, będziemy w stanie zaoferować szybsze rozwiązanie. Sugerujemy zapisanie identyfikatora ankiety przed kliknięciem ankiety w celu odniesienia, jeśli wystąpi problem.

Is war is the only solution? i hate war » Post #5

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:03 in General Talk

Probably land or some other useless thing to kill humans for.

Ankieta i pytania o objawy covid-19 » Post #3

Thu Oct 01, 2020 08:56 in Polish

Który router / ankieta to jest? CINT czy który? Jeśli nie masz pewności, spójrz w okno przeglądarki i przekaż tutaj, które z nich.

Which router/survey is it? CINT or which? Look in your browser window next time if not sure and relay which one here.

Is war is the only solution? i hate war » Post #3

Thu Oct 01, 2020 08:50 in General Talk

pardeeep143 wrote: At least 2,300 Armenian soldiers have been killed or wounded by Azerbaijani troops since the conflict between the two countries began on Sunday, Azerbaijan’s defence ministry has said, according to an Anadolu Agency report.and other countries also jumping into the wars now.is it the signal of ww3.? :?

What are they fighting about?

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #49

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:57 in General Talk

Yep, what plans Biden has is rather disastrous to say the least.

Medicare is hurting already. Next year, I will be receiving medicare.

Biden wants to lower the age from 65 to 60 for people to receive medicare. More
money from the sky, I guess.

Biden wants to forgive $10,000 of student debt to each student. He says the poor
but that does not make sense really if you think about it. So there is a lot of money
going out the window instead of to the schools.

Biden wants to give schools billions, or is it trillions. Where is all the money going
that the tax payer is giving to the schools now? Over $600 of my property tax went
to a school system in a city that I do NOT even reside in! My electric bill always has
a school tax. My gas bill always has a school tax. Heck, even my cable bill has a
school tax. And I don't have kids in school! I'm retired and I believe this school tax
crap needs to STOP for retired people.

Oh it might sound good to just read it and if you want to believe what the dems say.
But America is already deep in debt and no matter how much we all like money over
here, we can't just give it away and say we're going to raise this and make more jobs
to cover it.

Biden is taking too much of a Sanders stance and I fear it will be far worse if he becomes
president.

I dunno. It is what it is and will be what it will be. The world is a bad place.

It's like this and all these years later, the world is even worse:
"REFLECTIONS OF MY LIFE" THE MARMALADE ~ 1969 - original recording ~ HQ AUDIO - YouTube

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #43

Wed Sep 30, 2020 07:44 in General Talk

Rinngggg Rinnggg Rinngggg

Valerie: Hello
Other End: We've been trying to reach you concerning the warranty on your vehicle is about to expire....
Valerie: YOU CLOWN! SHUT UP! LIAR! CLOWN! THAT'S NOT TRUE! RACIST! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #42

Wed Sep 30, 2020 06:19 in General Talk

Well, keep in mind this was the first debate.

The second debate is Oct. 7th between Pence and Harris. I imagine it will be far more civil.
I imagine it will be this debate that will clinch the decision for those still on the fence as to
who to vote for. If anyone loses control in that debate, it would be Harris. Pence is too soft
spoken, too reserved. Harris is a blabber mouth. She is mighty smart and tough, however.
So I believe this debate between these two will be much more civil and clinch many of the
undecided.

I'm not sure when the third debate is.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #31

Tue Sep 29, 2020 20:04 in General Talk

Of course people will disagree (dems especially) but I felt that Trump won the debate.

All Biden did was cry and whine while Trump was aggressive and would not shut up. :lol:

Biden consistently called Trump names. Biden called Trump a 'clown' at least two or three times.
Biden also called Trump a liar several times. In addition, Biden called Trump a racist. Even early
on Biden told Trump to 'shut up'.

Biden did not really explain anything he would do except his outrageous plan to build more energy
efficient houses and to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement.

It was Biden consistently criticizing Trump's 4 years and Trump consistently criticizing Biden's 47 years.

For the most part, I will say for ME, it left me not knowing anything that Biden would do other than
join the Paris Climate thingie and keeping 'Obama care'.

I do think that most people in my age bracket, walked away not knowing anything that Biden would
do in regards to: Social Security, Senior Citizen Issues, Medicare, etc.

In fact, Biden did not really state what he would do to fix this pandemic other than wanting to
shut everything down!

Today, my sister came over and I signed as witness to her and her husbands mail in ballots.
She mailed in their ballots before even listening to the debates.

The way the ballots work, they are mailed and then the receiver fills out the form and signs it.
Then there must be two signed witnesses on the ballot and on the outside of the envelope.

I do also agree with Trump that the mailing of ballots is not a great idea. There has in fact been
cases in which mail is hijacked, lost, etc.

Anyway, Biden did absolutely nothing to convince me he is the man for the job. At this point,
my vote is still with Trump.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #24

Tue Sep 29, 2020 16:07 in General Talk

I think a few of us try to keep a little silliness going on these forums.

One has to be a bit humorous or one would go bonkers these days with all the craziness going on.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #23

Tue Sep 29, 2020 16:05 in General Talk

It starts in less than one hour. I am prepared with tea and cookies.

Ohhhh everyone knows you're rich. You became wealthy doing surveys and consuming only bananas.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #20

Tue Sep 29, 2020 15:49 in General Talk

Your wife should tape a banana peel to your mouth.

The Presidential Debate is Tonight » Post #18

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:55 in General Talk

@Darkstar2

I'm not making any predictions at all. Even Trump was surprised he won against Clinton.

No matter what anyone says, it is near impossible to know who will win or who will win
the debate. Even the 'who won the debate' is always silly as some believe one did win
and someone else believes the other won.

Much does have to do with Red States and Blue States but like I said, the Electoral Votes
is the end result.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2021 16:29:42 EST