Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

My 2nd Payment » Post #2

Thu May 10, 2012 08:27 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My payments $))) 1,2,3,4! » Post #2

Thu May 10, 2012 08:26 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

My 1st payment » Post #2

Thu May 10, 2012 08:25 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

my 2nd payment » Post #2

Thu May 10, 2012 00:29 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

ClixSense ad promotes cheating by using script to » Post #12

Thu May 10, 2012 00:27 in General Talk

Here's the jest of it...

Admin of ClixSense has stated that NO links of ANY kind are allowed.

However, it has come down to moderators judgement.

And actually, I should have edited those links out of his post, but had my mind on several things at the time
and did not think to do so.

As a norm, if someone is posting a link to a music video on youtube or something funny or a news article,
we allow it.

But here is the thing about those programs he posted, in all fairness, it is HIS opinion. From what I saw
briefly, it is sites asking a few bucks. It's not JJohnson or any member here, place to call something a
scam at these forums. IF a member has an issue with an ad, they should contact support, personally
thru the Help Desk.

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry, can't be coming in here calling advertisers ads, scams. And just because
one member does not like it or feels he did not get what he paid for, does not mean another member
feels the same way.

If you see an ad that is inappropriate in any way, don't come into these forums posting about it. That
is what the support system is, to professional contact admin and let them know what you saw.

I've removed the program names from your post, Heather.
And I will privately display them to admins. It's not right to defragment a program on these forums as
none of us have a right to do so here, when an advertiser paid money to advertise it.

-----The forums rules are as follows:

Before you are allowed to post you must read and accept the forum rules.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of others. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.
Spam, flooding, advertisements and solicitations are forbidden.
Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law will not be tolerated.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Members are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is members should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Having trouble logging in", "How to request a cashout?", etc.
The moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
Please note that your first few posts are automatically placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the moderators and not to the members.
The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of ClixSense or its staff. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to use the reporting system.
Note that it is impossible for the moderators to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.

Picture of the super moon » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 21:42 in General Talk

Turned out a lot better than mine.
Mine look like a white light bulb. :lol:

It's way over stupid - writing on boards » Post #3

Wed May 09, 2012 19:52 in General Talk

I think the 'millionaire guru's' started it. Then everyone else started doing it. I don't watch a video if it
has someone writing on a board.

It's kind of like the first video of the guy pointing down saying 'sign up below', then everyone else started
doing the same thing. :lol: To me, it's like an insult.

I choose check as cash out, which is the first Monday in the month. It kind of builds up thru-out the months,
especially when I forget to cash out. :lol:

It's way over stupid - writing on boards » Post #1

Wed May 09, 2012 18:54 in General Talk

I don't know about everyone else, but the videos out there of people writing on a board, has become hilarious.
It's like everyone is an expert but reality is, they don't know jack. :lol:

And even if they do know jack, it's kind of an insult to the viewer, to watch someone write on a board.

What do you think?

ClixSense ad promotes cheating by using script to » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 18:34 in General Talk

Well if you are saying you saw those ads in the ptc area of ClixSense, it could be that ClixSense simply did
not realize what they were promoting. There are many various people out there promoting things that
promise to help people get referrals or help with their ads or help with their promotions, etc. I'd say CS
simply did not read every single word on the site and does not know what they entail.

Of course, another reason might be they simply did not realize anyone would be so stupid as to buy it.

Happy Mother's Day! and Famous Quote » Post #1

Wed May 09, 2012 16:23 in General Talk

Well, it's almost Mother's Day in the States.

And here is a famous quote for you :

"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back."
William D. Tammeus

Happy Mother's Day! :thumbup:

what pet's do you have ? » Post #9

Wed May 09, 2012 16:14 in General Talk

I have raccoons, they are wild in the trees and brush. I feed them dog food. There names are Coonie....all of them I call them 'Coonie'. I use to have one I called 'TreeCat' but I think her time ended as I don't see her any more. In the winter, I rarely see them as they come out to eat and then go back to their homes and sleep. In the summer, I can't keep them away. There is mainly 3 that come up for breakfast, lunch, and supper....and snack times too. :lol: It is said that raccoons carry rabies but I have yet to have a rabid raccoon.

I have one house cat that was a stray. His name is Mr Kitty altho I call him Booger and HotRod too. He seems to like the name Mr Kitty and HotRod the best. Not sure why he doesn't like the name 'Booger'. :lol: He is strictly a house cat but I have a pet stroller and leash. Some times I take him out when he wants to go. Usually, he doesn't. He's a fat lazy cat, and he does not have a tail. He looks to be a Tuxedo cat. I tell him 'you are all dressed up but no where to go'. :mrgreen:

I have three outside cats. Miss Lucy was a stray. She has bright clear blue eyes and looks to be partial siamese and tabby. I think she is the best cat I have known, very smart, good mom. She had 6 kittens, all were male but 1. I had her and her one female cat spade. Four of the males are now gone....they left one by one and never returned. Miss Lucy and her daughter Miss Cookie, hang together, where one is the other is. Mr Biggie is the one male that is left out of the males. He goes off at night to see women. :lol: I know one day he won't return but thus far, he has. He came home one day and his ... male private anatomy had came real close to being cut off. I think a raccoon or some other creature may have got hold of him. Then again, he may have got cut from a field fence or something. He's all healed now and still goes running off to see the cat ladies. Mr Biggie is also a talker. He never shuts up. Meow Meow Meow Meow....never shuts up.

There is 2 red fox's that also live here now. I guess they are siblings, I'm not sure. They like for me to talk to them but they don't come very close, if they do, I shoooo them off. They have learned to stay their distance.

My payment and less then 36 hours » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 15:57 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Just won 0.50$ !!!!! » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 15:56 in Success Stories

:clap: Congrats!

If you r the one that owns the chicken site » Post #3

Wed May 09, 2012 14:44 in General Talk

:lol:

There's a house down the road that has a large nice pond, always lots of geese of several breeds there.
They've had them for years and they seem to always stay in and around the pond.
When there is a big rain and the fields are flooded, they'll some times be in the field tromping around and
go across the road in that field, tromping around. But, they are always there, don't wonder off.

I'm just wondering if I'd have that success if I had some.
Plus, not to mention the raccoons and cats, there is two red fox's here most the evening, every day.

Make Money with Tasks and Offers » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 14:40 in Success Stories

That's true Bob.

I think most anyone wanting to make extra money online, would be crazy not to utilize ClixSense.
It is one of the very few places, that you don't need to have referrals in order to make some extra cash.

Hello everyone » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 in Member Introduction

Hello and welcome to the forums!

After your first 5 posts are approved, then you'll automatically be able to post without waiting on approvals.

If you r the one that owns the chicken site » Post #1

Wed May 09, 2012 10:03 in General Talk

I'd like to see some real images on your site of the geese.

Also, I'd like to know what keeps the geese at the pond (food)?

And finally, I'd like to know what predators attack geese (I have two fox's)?

Thanks.

Payment » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 08:40 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

I got my frist payment Thanks admin » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 08:39 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!

Payment Proof » Post #2

Wed May 09, 2012 08:38 in Payment Proofs

Congrats!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 05:04:46 EST