Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #8

Sun Sep 30, 2012 20:26 in General Talk

Armand2REP wrote: I am pretty sure advertising an illegal activity would be against Clixsense guidelines.

That is easy for you to say that. You don't own ClixSense and you don't have to concern yourself here with advertisers and the slew of various programs they promote. If we were to dive deep enough, we could probably determine that over 99% of what is being advertised online in the make money arena, is illegal. So how far does it go and what does it stop?

It goes and stops when it is legally put down by the Feds or some other legal authority.

ClixSense does deny adverts according to their policies and what they feel deemed to deny. ClixSense has sent at various times thru-out their over 5 years in operation, warnings of blatant scams. It's not something do often nor something they want to get into.

I can make a couple of suggestions to you since you appear to feel so strongly about it. You can submit a support ticket to ClixSense with the 'gifting' program you consider illegal. Another suggestion is to not click the ad. If you click the ad, you can always click it off immediately.

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #6

Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:31 in General Talk

The difference is, ClixSense does not promote gifting clubs. Advertisers promote for the most part, whatever they want to advertise, unless of course, stated otherwise in the policies. I don't tell you what you can't read. You can look at gifting clubs, read the gifting club site info, even choose to join it if you want to. ClixSense does not control you but as stated, they do have some policies in place in regards to adverts that advertisers must abide by.

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #4

Sun Sep 30, 2012 09:48 in General Talk

ClixSense does not promote gifting clubs. Advertisers promote gifting clubs.

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #2

Sat Sep 29, 2012 21:13 in General Talk

Yes, they are illegal.

I think I killed a Copperhead, what ya think? » Post #9

Sat Sep 29, 2012 07:00 in General Talk

ancient350 wrote:
valerie wrote: Ya, guess you could compare him to a copperhead, only a lot slicker.
90% voters or 810 people had voted "Obama not welcome in USA" in a big forum.

Ya, some people like him and some people don't.

I think I killed a Copperhead, what ya think? » Post #7

Fri Sep 28, 2012 23:28 in General Talk

ancient350 wrote:
valerie wrote: This feller would not leave. He/She just kept on striking, trying to bite me.
What about Obama?

Ya, guess you could compare him to a copperhead, only a lot slicker.

Do You have Stupid Dreams? » Post #10

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 in General Talk

It is said that a person usually has over 50 dreams a night.
However, we usually only remember a dream or part of a dream, when we are about to wake up.

Have you ever had a really good dream, wake up, try to go back to sleep so you can continue that dream where it left off? I have. It doesn't work. :mrgreen:

Daily Checklist Bonus not added » Post #2

Thu Sep 27, 2012 23:01 in Your Stats

The checklist bonus cannot be added at the moment it is made. That's because you have up to the 24 hours in a day, to make more earnings. It's always the next day.

Ez Cake Recipe - Really good » Post #1

Thu Sep 27, 2012 16:31 in General Talk

1 yellow box cake mix
3 or 4 eggs
1/2 to 1 cup of oil
1 cup of water
1 tub of coconut pecan icing
Bake on 350 in a tube (bundt) pan for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

I used Pillsbury yellow cake mix. Also used Pillsbury coconut pecan icing. I added 3 eggs and 2/3rds cups of olive oil, plus the one cup of water. I baked this on 300 for 50 minutes. It was looking very brown so I turned it down to 275 and baked it 25 more minutes. Depends on the pan you are using. Yes, you mix it all together including the tub of icing. It is a very moist melt in your mouth, sweet tasty cake. I sprinkled some confectioner sugar on mine. It would be good with various flavors of ganache. Also I read some use a chocolate cake mix instead of yellow. I think it would be good as a sheet cake and less cooking time.

Next time, I am going to reduce the oil to one half a cup because I don't think it needs so much. What I found online called for a whole cup of cooking oil and 4 eggs.....you don't need that much.

You could say I came across this by accident. I had a yellow box mix and a tub of coconut pecan icing so I went on a search to see what I could do with the two.

I think I killed a Copperhead, what ya think? » Post #5

Wed Sep 26, 2012 06:35 in General Talk

Only thing is, they say copperheads are not aggressive and will usually run the other way when confronted. Just the opposite of a cottonmouth. They say cottonmouth's are very aggressive and will keep trying to bite you.

At first, I thought it might be a young cottonmouth. Cottonmouths around here are usually very dark, almost black but the young ones can be lighter. I was mighty sure it wasn't a cottonmouth as I got a better look at him due to it's distinct saddle markings.

However, he would not run away. He kept standing up, striking at me, trying to bite. I took the shovel, and sort of scoop flipped him a ways towards the pond. He came back towards me and every time I would flip him with the shovel, he still turned back and came for me. By this time, I decided he was a copperhead and I had enough of him. Flipped him a good one and when he tried to strike that time, I let him have it and pinned his head/neck area with the shovel.

All my grass is freshly mowed. I do have a lot of stick piles up against trees. I pick up sticks and limbs that fall from the trees, and will make piles by a tree. I do that all thru out the summer months and then when the weather cools, I have to get a burn code (permit), collect all the sticks to one huge pile, and burn it all.

Copperheads like wood piles. I figure he must have made a home in one of those stacks of sticks. Not sure why he was crawling in the short grass towards me. The weather here has cooled a tad. Could be he was simply cooling off in the grass. Or maybe he was hungry!

May I advertise my Ebay auctions on ClixSense? » Post #2

Tue Sep 25, 2012 17:21 in General Talk

Yes I have viewed advertising at ClixSense of ebay stuff from ebay sellers.

I think I killed a Copperhead, what ya think? » Post #3

Tue Sep 25, 2012 17:20 in General Talk

I believe it was too.

I think I killed a Copperhead, what ya think? » Post #1

Tue Sep 25, 2012 16:04 in General Talk

This feller would not leave. He/She just kept on striking, trying to bite me. Normally, I won't kill a snake unless I think it's poisonous. I have to kill the poisonous ones because they put me and all the critters out here in jeopardy. At first, I thought it was a big brown snake but then noticed it's bands and distinct markings. I thought it might be a young cottonmouth (water moccasin) but I concluded this is a copperhead. I was working on the deck and took a break prancing around with only flip-flops on my feet, smashing mole tunnels. Do you know what a mole tunnel is? Pesky creatures and I sure have a lot of them out here. I had the flat square head shovel, smashing down the mole tunnels when this snake appeared and wanted to fight. I tried to shoo him off and he was determined to fight. I thought it best for him to meet his maker....better him then me! I've never been good at identifying snakes. I still have the shovel stuck in his neck as I might get a better look at his head, after I am sure he is dead.

When is the payment of bonus? » Post #2

Mon Sep 24, 2012 19:48 in General Talk

Not too sure what you are asking and will guess.

The checklist bonus is paid daily. Of course, they don't pay the checklist bonus the same day you make it because you might make more before the day is over.

You are absolutely correct about not having a checklist bonus if they don't give it. That would not make any sense to anyone. I'm wondering why you even made such a statement because everyone gets paid their checklist bonuses.

Allow me to show you something - Refs Hint » Post #5

Sun Sep 23, 2012 20:53 in Success Stories

That is someone I sponsored that purchases advertising and that is my commission earnings on each of the advert purchases.

Just upgraded to Premium » Post #2

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:24 in Success Stories

Congrats!

Closed » Post #2

Fri Sep 21, 2012 22:36 in Payment Proofs

Yes, actually most the other ptc's are junk.

Congrats on all your payouts!

Do you think people are robots? » Post #8

Fri Sep 21, 2012 22:34 in General Talk

But if we are programmed to the possibility to be creative every day, then that is up to us.....like a good machine or a bad machine.

:mrgreen:

Allow me to show you something - Refs Hint » Post #1

Fri Sep 21, 2012 15:50 in Success Stories

Thus far TODAY, I have earned over $18 in affiliate commissions. Just thought I'd show you something:

21 Sep 2012 10:25 EST Commission Premium Sale Referral - Level #1 Complete - $1.7000
21 Sep 2012 10:25 EST Commission Premium Sale Referral - Level #1 Complete - $1.7000
21 Sep 2012 09:38 EST Commission Premium Sale Referral - Level #1 Complete - $1.7000
21 Sep 2012 09:38 EST Commission Premium Sale Referral - Level #1 Complete - $1.7000

If you're having a tough time achieving referrals, by all means, DON'T forget about the ADVERTISER!

Try focusing your promotions to people that are seeking advertising resources. Explain the advertising nature of ClixSense.

Cats? » Post #2

Fri Sep 21, 2012 06:32 in General Talk

PetFinder
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 10, 2020 06:47:28 EST