Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Ankiety » Post #14566

Thu Oct 22, 2020 17:59 in Polish

I've reported it. If you have screen shots and information about the errors, place it here for admin to see.

Zgłosiłem to. Jeśli masz zrzuty ekranu i informacje o błędach, umieść je tutaj, aby administrator mógł je zobaczyć.

Ankiety » Post #14565

Thu Oct 22, 2020 17:54 in Polish

Do you have screen shots of completed surveys? If you do, post the screenshot here, ID number, Reward Amount. I will report it.

Czy masz zrzuty ekranu wypełnionych ankiet? Jeśli tak, opublikuj tutaj zrzut ekranu, numer identyfikacyjny, kwotę nagrody. Zgłoszę to.

Green Puppy - Italy » Post #1

Thu Oct 22, 2020 16:26 in General Talk

Prime Deal Days » Post #49

Wed Oct 21, 2020 20:40 in General Talk

Yep, the next level is the last one thus far.

If you like a thriller movie, there is a new one on Prime 'The Lie'. Good actors. I'll tell
you the jest of it....

Man and Woman are divorced or separated. They have a 15 year old spoiled daughter.
The daughter murders her school friend. The parents try to hide the murder because
they love their daughter and don't want her to go to jail.

I thought it was a really good movie for the type of movie it is. Looks like it only has
three stars but I thought it better than that. I would give it closer to 4 stars simply
because it kept me interested all the way through.
Watch The Lie | Prime Video

There is an older 2011, it's not that one and probably nothing like the one above.

Food Shortages - USA » Post #5

Wed Oct 21, 2020 20:31 in General Talk

A lot of people in the States are very upset at Pelosi because she is holding out on the
stimulus check. She wants this and she wants that and won't go with the agreement.
In the mean time, people are having a very tough go at surviving thru this.

Man stalkes by Mountain Lion ( Utah) » Post #26

Wed Oct 21, 2020 20:20 in General Talk

HaHa! No he was not in construction. He was a farmer but he knew how to build a house.
No, people did not need permits to build a house or anything on their own land back then.
In fact, in the county I don't know of any where one needs a permit today to build on their
own land. Inside the city limits....they want you to get a permit for everything.

It was and still is, a ranch style house. No upstairs, no downstairs. I would say, probably
about 2400 sq foot. 3 bedroom. Parents room, boys room, girls room. Bath room, huge
day room/dinning room, kitchen, laundry, and living room.

They had bunk beds in both the boys and the girls bedrooms. So in essence, each of
the two kids bedrooms slept 8. I suppose the two youngest may have slept in the parents
room, I am not sure but that would not have happen long since the two oldest were
out of the house by that time.

He and his brother were in the war. His brother was killed in the war and he was injured
with a bad leg. I don't recall if it was bullets or what but back then they could not take
it out so he always dragged one leg a bit when he walked.

They really don't and never have taught much in schools about real life and how to live
it. At a young age they should teach the value of money and how to invest wisely. A
lot of things they don't teach in school that would be much more welcomed to a lot of
kids when they become adults.

Food Shortages - USA » Post #3

Wed Oct 21, 2020 20:07 in General Talk

I have a tendency to keep things well stocked.

My best friend I grew up with as a kid is polish. Her parents kept a well stocked basement
and I always thought that was so cool. Guess it got etched into my brain because I do the
same. I think they did it due to Hitler and the Great Depression.

Man stalkes by Mountain Lion ( Utah) » Post #24

Wed Oct 21, 2020 17:44 in General Talk

They had over 500 acres and a large brick house that the dad built. At the time he built it, he had
no idea they would have ten children.

Well, like I said, I never gave it thought back then about the one bathroom. I am guessing they
probably had an outhouse. They had cows, corn, tobacco. They probably had a vegetable garden
too but I don't remember it. I'd guess they probably had an outhouse because with that many in
the family, one would just about need to have something extra.

One might wonder why he did not build an additional bathroom. So I guess, however they worked
it, they did not have the need for it.

The kids were very staggered. In other words the oldest was a girl and the second oldest was a
boy that became my husband. So the two oldest children were out of the house first...my husband
being 19 years old. The youngest was only about two or three years old when we married. The
one up from that was about seven years old.

No, their bathroom did not stink. :lol:

If they had not had all those children they would have certainly been wealthy! It's expensive
raising children at any time frame in history. The dad worked all day and then came home and
worked in the fields. He had a very good job, State job working in a National Park.

Good family. Good people. They lived a good life.

In areas where over population is a huge matter, something truly must be done about it. Yes,
I think education is most important.

Food Shortages - USA » Post #1

Wed Oct 21, 2020 15:07 in General Talk

I was at Walmart yesterday and today, there are many items out of stock.

Hey, guess what? Food shortages are coming back!

Great Value (Walmart brand soups) canned soups WERE $0.50 and I noticed a couple
of weeks ago they have raised their price to $0.76 a can.

Just saying, some products have raised prices and less on the shelf.

Man stalkes by Mountain Lion ( Utah) » Post #22

Wed Oct 21, 2020 15:02 in General Talk

His family of 12 was a very happy loving family. The provided well for their children and
had a fine home and hundreds acres of farm land. They certainly were not wealthy and
they all had to work. The girls helped clean house and take care of the younger children
in addition to cooking and laundry. All the boys worked on the farm, took turns feeding
the animals, worked in their tobacco fields. They grew Dark Fire tobacco and the oldest
boys would take turns watching the fire barns. After crop sales, money was used to buy
the years necessities such as clothes, shoes, etc.

Altho I don't think I ever gave thought of it back then, there was one bathroom in their
house. One bathroom for 12 people. Now that I look back on it, they must have had
some kind of schedule going. Maybe the girls got a bath on one day and the boys the
next. In the summer, I guess it would be easy to take a bath outside. Of course not
all of them were school age at the same time but can you image them all getting ready
for school, screaming for the bathroom!

Ya, that is what I was getting at, the Rhythm method obviously didn't work for her.
They were wonderful people, however. She was a wonderful woman. The father was
extremely hard working.

The world is becoming so over populated, especially in some areas of the world.

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #142

Tue Oct 20, 2020 14:46 in General Talk

Prime Deal Days » Post #47

Tue Oct 20, 2020 14:35 in General Talk

Well, I think what happen is that there is 4 Jumanji's.

But the 'Space Adventure' may not be a common recognition since it is different from the others.

You know, 'Jumanji' is a game. In the movie Zathura, they pull out a game 'Zathura'. 2005 release date.
Zathura: A Space Adventure - YouTube

Lets see: Director
Jon Favreau
Producers
William Teitler
Scott Kroopf
Writers
John Kamps
David Koepp
-----------------------

Jumanji a 1995 release date with Robin Williams
Jumanji - YouTube

Director
Joe Johnston
Producers
Scott Kroopf
William Teitler
Writers
Jonathan Hensleigh
Greg Taylor
Jim Strain
-----------------------

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle. 2017 release date
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) - Choose Your Character Scene (1/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Karen Gillan, Kevin Hart
Screewriter: Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers, Jeff Pinkner, Scott Rosenberg
Director: Jake Kasdan

----------------

Jumanji The Next Level. 2019 release date
Jumanji: The Next Level - YouTube

Director
Jake Kasdan
Producers
Hiram Garcia
Dwayne Johnson
Dany Garcia
Jake Kasdan
Matt Tolmach
Writers
Scott Rosenberg
Jake Kasdan
Jeff Pinkner

-------------------

The only one I have not watched yet is the last one 2019 release.
But you can see that the 'Space Adventure' is by the Jumanji people.

Quality score -35 » Post #20

Tue Oct 20, 2020 14:14 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Just noticed it went from -78 to - 39 overnight. And peanut lab has opened my account.
Things are looking up. :lol:

Hilarious! :lol:

Bit over 60 day » Post #18

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:32 in General Talk

Remember when someone wanted to use 'alternative words' for politics and religion?

So WHAT IS politics really? Isn't that what first needs to be addressed?

Politics = Political Science

Political Science = is a social study concerning the allocation and transfer of power in decision making, the roles and systems of governance including governments and international organizations, political behaviour and public policies.

Therefore, according to tasman1, this topic should be locked since he is referring to politics himself.

Bit over 60 day » Post #14

Tue Oct 20, 2020 06:19 in General Talk

You know what tasman1, you are only hurting yourself and to be a professed man
of almost 70 years of age, it is very strange you are acting this way.

Point 1: Signature: This is something that was totally out of place and absolutely made no sense at all. For starters, your user name is right there under your avatar. Secondly, your user name is already listed in the topic.

Point 2: Favortism: This is not grade school. I don't show favoritism here and members should not expect it. You are not allowed to place your user name in the topic title and NO ONE ELSE is either!

Point 3: No One Cares: Seriously, who do you think you are hurting by acting out? The answer is, yourself. If you don't want to post simply because you can't have your way, who are you hurting? I don't care if you post or not and no one else does either. Who are you hurting if you don't do surveys here? No one but yourself.

Point 4: Darkstar2 does have a POINT. When I am gone, there most likely won't be a forum here any more and IF there is, I have a strong feeling it won't be anything like it is now. Unlike CS, they send emails and they have a blog. So your ridiculous so called '60 days to freedom' most likely will never happen. And you know what, it's not the least bit funny.

Prime Deal Days » Post #45

Tue Oct 20, 2020 06:02 in General Talk

Jumanji Zathura: A Space Adventure

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Jumanji: The Next Level

I saw the first two but not the third one. :geek:

It is confusing.

Prime Deal Days » Post #43

Mon Oct 19, 2020 14:20 in General Talk

I saw the old and then I saw the new, but I have not seen the new two. :D
I don't remember much about the old. The new one was good, funny. Its free now
on Prime. Not the sequel, have not watched it yet, will wait until it is free.

I watched 'Serenity' (2019) today. It was something like 7 or more bucks but it is
free on Prime now. It has the top actors. Kind of weird movie. Not great but
different.
Serenity - Official Trailer - YouTube

Phone and internet service on the moon! » Post #7

Mon Oct 19, 2020 08:38 in General Talk

Bonjour!

Oh yee of little moon faith. No one cares if the moon is a planet or a big pizza pie.

tippeee tipeee tayyyy

Dean Martin - That's Amore - YouTube

Black Friday begins Nov 4 at WM » Post #1

Mon Oct 19, 2020 07:07 in General Talk

Many stores online and offline are doing things very different this year due to the pandemic.

Walmart announced their ads today. Some of their deals being Nov 4th and across several
days online and offline.

Have you heard of any good Black Friday deals? What about stores, online and offline, are
they having deals much earlier this year? Is there any items in particular you are keeping
an eye out for?

Prime Deal Days » Post #41

Sun Oct 18, 2020 20:49 in General Talk

I saw Jumanji the old and the new but not the second new one.

You might want to look on Prime and see if you can get the series 'The Loudest Voice'.
It's a ShowTime series It's free only until Nov 1st. I watched the entire 7 episodes
today and it is only a one time series. It did a pretty good job I thought of showing
the good, the bad, and the ugly of Roger Ailes (Russel Crowe).
Watch The Loudest Voice, Season 1 | Prime Video
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 09:11:01 EST