Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

help me » Post #2

Fri May 10, 2013 08:50 in General Talk

All you need to do is read thru the website, click on everything, read how it works.
I also suggest reading the FAQ's.

You can earn money several ways such as clicking/viewing ads, completing surveys and offers, viewing videos, completing tasks, and more.

What do you do for a living? » Post #8

Thu May 09, 2013 16:54 in General Talk

My post is not a rant. It is information for all members that read this thread.
As the previous moderator stated to you and myself, relaying your company name is not allowed just like posting your company name on your avatar is not allowed, etc, etc, etc.

Topic is locked.

What do you do for a living? » Post #6

Thu May 09, 2013 08:53 in General Talk

Here is the jest of it, ClixSense is a company that pays it's members for viewing advertisements and additional ways to earn too. However, any way you look at it, someone is paying ClixSense to display their ads. It is not fair to the advertiser for members to promote their programs, companies, blogs, websites, contact details, etc., freely. What would be the point of advertisers paying for ad displays when they could go to the forum and advertise for free? And then what would be the point of ClixSense being a business at all, when it would become nothing more than a free for all forum in which no one would take anyone serious?

So bottom-line, it's just common sense. The forums here are not for promoting in any shape form or fashion. The forums here are for members to learn about ClixSense, how it works, how they can earn. The forums are also a great way to keep updated on ClixSense happenings, new implements, additional ways to earn, by reading the updates and news sections. The forums are also a great way to get answers to not so difficult questions by utilizing the support forums here. Another great aspect of the ClixSense forums is the fact members can display their earnings and payouts which relays to newer members and potential members ClixSense is an honest company. There is also the general discussions in which members can have a little fun, play their word games, and ask questions in general.

Since you've been a member for several months, have made over 50 posts, you should be well aware of the forum rules.

And u thought ur puter skills are bad » Post #1

Wed May 01, 2013 09:04 in General Talk

Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A white one...
Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?

Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it..

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11.
Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
Tech support: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
Tech support: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
Customer: ! OK
Tech support: Did the keyboard come with you?
Customer: Yes
Tech support: That means the keyboard is not plugged in.
Customer: I can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five dots.
Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer: Netscape.
Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer: Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer..
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
Tech support: How may I help you?
Customer: I'm writing my first email.
Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it?
This one and the next are our personal favorites!
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
Customer: 'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.'
And last but not least!
Tech support: 'Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
Customer: I don't have a P.
Tech support: On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: What do you mean?
Tech support: 'P'.....on your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #7

Wed May 01, 2013 08:07 in General Talk

You're welcome!

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #5

Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:57 in General Talk

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #4

Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:52 in General Talk

Maybe 'Dragon'.

Also, if you think it is a newer movie, it could be one of the crazy 'Quentin Tarantino' movies.
There is one i know of he did called 'Iron Fists'.

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #2

Tue Apr 30, 2013 07:48 in General Talk

Is it an old movie or newer movie?

There is the old Bruce Lee movie titled 'First of Fury'.

Help me find this movie - African American actors » Post #10

Mon Apr 29, 2013 18:24 in General Talk

Cool! Thanks very much. :P

Help me find this movie - African American actors » Post #8

Mon Apr 29, 2013 17:52 in General Talk

minea110 wrote: and no y are not crazy i do watch movies for second time here i have a link for y miss valerie nda

Is that the whole movie? Looks like it is.

I am sure it's the same movie I am referring to. I know some people gave it very low score but I thought it was good.

Thanks!

Help me find this movie - African American actors » Post #6

Mon Apr 29, 2013 13:11 in General Talk

minea110 wrote: i dont know if this the movie y looking for: Next day air

THAT'S IT!!!! 'Next Day Air'. Normally I don't watch movie's a second time but I am going to watch it again.
I know some of you may think I am crazy but I swear, I believe this movie will go into the all time classics some day.
It's a crazy movie but it has most everything a movie needs to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I was for some reason, thinking it was a one word title. Anyway, thank you very much!!! I knew someone here would know it. :P

Thanks for trying oberder.

Jodi Arias trial - anyone here watching it? » Post #1

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:32 in General Talk

Anyone here been watching the Jodi Arias trial?

I think I find it a bit interesting because he had made the status of executive director in Prepaid Legal.
Also, that is how they met, Jodi Arias had joined prepaid legal and met him at a convention.

I think she should spend the rest of her life in prison. She may get the death penalty.

Help me find this movie - African American actors » Post #3

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 in General Talk

I tried that and oddly, I can't find it. So strange. :?

Antarctica?! » Post #4

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 in General Talk

Hilarious! Happy Feet!

Help me find this movie - African American actors » Post #1

Sun Apr 28, 2013 17:27 in General Talk

It's a movie that came out about 4 years ago.

Most all the main characters in the movie, is African Americans.

I rented it several years ago when I received Netflix dvds by mail. The movie was new that year.

For the kind of movie it is, I thought it was one of the best I had ever seen. I wasn't familiar with
the actors and I was so surprised that the movie was so good. I didn't think I'd forget the name of it,
but I have.

I want to think it was a one name movie.

It was a ganster type movie but it also had a lot of dry humor. Seems like it started out with a guy
finding a sack of money at his apartment door. The movie is action packed from start to finish. I
think the movie takes place in Detroit, or perhaps Chicago or LA.....a large city.

Anyone know which movie I am referring to and have the name of it?

About to float away over here » Post #1

Sat Apr 27, 2013 18:05 in General Talk

Rain Rain Rain Rain

We're all about to float away in this part of the earthling territory. I'm in the west part of TN, not far from Memphis and Nashville. Everything here is drenched, to say the least.

I tell ya, yesterday morning, I opened the door to a small young rabbit with half his head chewed away.
That's something my cats never get, a rabbit. The reason why they got this young little rabbit is because
he probably got flooded out of his hole in the ground. That's the bad thing for rabbits, they can't climb a tree,
not much way for them to protect themselves. I sure hated to see that. Usually it's moles and mice. Not much
birds now since I keep bells on their collars. I tell ya something, cats are right mean predators. We should all
be glad the little house cat is not a big house cat because we'd all be cat food if they were.

If this rain keeps up, I'll need to build an ark. :roll:

Don't create blog for getting referral » Post #7

Fri Apr 26, 2013 17:42 in General Talk

Also learn to write like a professional and use professional words instead of words like 'PTC' and 'Paid to Click' and that sort of garb.

Instead, talk about how one can earn extra money for viewing videos and advertisers content.

You do certainly have to follow the rules of the free blog companies out there. But some times you can get away with them for a long time if you talk between the lines.

proof of payment » Post #2

Fri Apr 26, 2013 17:24 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your payout.

Do remember to remove not only your email address but also the transaction id, for your safety.

What happen to 4 Way Crackers? » Post #4

Fri Apr 26, 2013 07:59 in General Talk

There was something else the other day that I realized did not seem to be made any more...I can't remember what it was.

I do really miss those big 4 way crackers. You could break them into 4 crackers or break them into 2 crackers or not break them at all. They really are good for cheese and peanut butter. Instead of spreading one little cracker at a time, could make big 4 way cracker. :P :mrgreen:

What happen to 4 Way Crackers? » Post #1

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 in General Talk

Just wondering. Guess I'll have to do a search and see.

Last night, I was eating a slice of cheese, the sandwich size cheese.
I take it and fold the cheese over a couple of times to make small squares to eat one at a time, on a cracker.
Then it hit me! I remembered when I was a kid, I never broke the cheese into squares. I'd take to big
crackers which consisted of 4 crackers stuck together to form a big sandwich size cracker, and place my
slice of cheese on it, place another big 4 way cracker ontop, and TADA!......I had a cheese cracker sandwich.

Ok, I'm losing it! :lol:

Any of you other folks out there my age ever wonder what happen to good stuff that you cannot find any more?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 9, 2020 23:55:23 EST