Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Getting Free Ads frequently » Post #2

Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 in General Talk

What I do is keep ClixSense open in a tab, when I am online and check frequently for ads to click.

Ads come in at all hours of the day and night based on when advertisers make a purchase. You
just need to refresh the page frequently to view ads to click.

Beware of the scams » Post #5

Sun Oct 13, 2013 09:04 in General Talk

geoal1973 wrote: I thought paypal will cover me but unfortunatly they didn't and I don't know why.

PayPal usually will not cover you if you buy garbage that is not a real product.

If you had made a purchase from a site that sold a tangible product, they would have
contacted the owner and most likely the owner would have given a refund, if not paypal
probably would have given you the refund anyway as long as you had a real reason.

Keep in mind, when you buy garbage online, paypal will normally ignore your request for refund,
even tho the seller is a scamster.

Good Morning » Post #10

Sun Oct 13, 2013 08:15 in General Talk

Goody Morn.

next year 10 january » Post #7

Sun Oct 13, 2013 08:13 in General Talk

I don't even want to talk about it.....but......HaPPy BiRTHday....almost!

Getting refs to respond and take action » Post #4

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:08 in General Talk

Hello Velichka and Welcome to ClixSense.

ClixSense does not rent nor sell referrals. You want referrals you have to tell friends and family
and/or promote online, to gain referrals.

Don't forget to try and do tasks. You might to read some information in the 'tasks' forum category here.

My 1st Payment » Post #2

Fri Oct 11, 2013 22:31 in Payment Proofs

Nice payout.

I Was Paid A Check For $761.13 » Post #2

Fri Oct 11, 2013 18:22 in Payment Proofs

Another great payout. Congratulations!

I had a good Birthday » Post #2

Fri Oct 11, 2013 18:19 in General Talk

Sounds like you had a very happy birthday!

Are You always connected to GOD ? Read on...... » Post #2

Fri Oct 11, 2013 17:31 in General Talk

Yes that is a good one.

I always find it kind of odd that people do not realize these things.

We don't have a crystal ball so some times things may really be for our own good,
we just don't realize it at the time.

hi clixsense regarding ref's :O) » Post #4

Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 in General Talk

SenseAClix wrote: ive strugled to get single ref's even though i have a website with banner and guide explaining this sites features...

ive strugled getting ref's for a year i only have 1 ref that is active :)....

it seem to be hard to get ref's now and days or at all time ...? :-(

my ref got a new ref wich is awesome , i just think its od i can't get some my self fore many months now any one who can help me is much apprichiated :)

Well now lets see here, what you're saying is, you have struggled to get even a single referral, even
though you do have a website with at least one banner and a guide explaining the features.

You've also said you've struggled for a year only to have achieved one active referral.

I see you joined ClixSense Dec of 2012.
So in reality, it hasn't been a year. It's been 9 months.
Just want to make sure we have things in proper perspective.

From what I have read that you said, that is it.

Unfortunately, ya got to do a lot more than that. I don't know what kind of site you have or domain
name or exactly what you have stated on your site or if you advertise your site, or anything really.

It's always a bit difficult to help someone when you can't really see what they are doing and they
have not really relayed much about what they are doing.

The good news is, you do have a very good start in your first 9 months of joining. No doubt you
have learned everything there is know about ClixSense, how members can earn, etc, and you have
one active referral that has referred another active referral so that's really good.

When something is not working as well as you would like it to, the best thing is to go back to the
drawing board. Review your website. Make sure you are using a lot of white space, perhaps a nice
blue light colors, very good and easy to read fonts, all your info is focused on ClixSense and you are
not filling your site with a bunch of stuff that will lead traffic else where. Also make sure you have
solid contact info available on your site should anyone have questions and need to contact you.

hi clixsense regarding ref's :O) » Post #3

Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 in General Talk

WJJOHN wrote: Trouble is people really don't want to spend time clicking for hours for a few cents. Plus some of the like 50% of the time you don't get paid anyway. I think it is only really desperate people these days that even bother with this kind of stuff.

I know this sounds negative but neverless it is still the reality of the situation. There is nothing to beat the truth however it sounds.

Only desperate people bother with this kind of stuff, huh. :mrgreen:

So what kind of people is in the other industries?

The defaulting of the U.S. put on hold - Stocks up » Post #4

Thu Oct 10, 2013 14:33 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: Ants are amazing :lol:

But right now I think there are termites in the playing field killing all the ants :D

You might be correct.

But who is killing the honey bee? That is the question. :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Tas 10/10 » Post #3

Thu Oct 10, 2013 13:55 in General Talk

HaPPy BirTHday!

The defaulting of the U.S. put on hold - Stocks up » Post #2

Thu Oct 10, 2013 13:53 in General Talk

You know Darkstar2, that it doesn't really matter.

We're all just players in a field and not even good at it.
I suspect ants do a better job then humans.

Personally, I'm waiting on the chariot to arrive and that is that.

Getting refs to respond and take action » Post #1

Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 in General Talk

If you are really concerned about getting your referrals to respond to your message and take action as in
being an active user of CS, here is some hints for you....

People that are new to such as ClixSense, may not have any idea what to do. Even if they think they do,
doesn't mean they do. After all, they only just joined CS so of course they are not particularly familiar with it.

So now they have joined, now what? Do you send them a message like this:

Thank you for joining ClixSense. I am your sponsor. You can make lots of money at ClixSense.
Let me know if you need any help. Thanks again for joining. Email me any time. Bye.

Oh my, isn't that a boring message! :roll:

What about this message:

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and so bla bla bla bla and I bla bla bla bal........on and on and on and on and on and on and on for like hundred paragraphs and takes three days to read.

Good grief! :roll:

What about this message:

Thank you for joining ClixSense. My name is _____ and I am your sponsor. I am sure you must be
interested in making extra income at home and/or quality advertising. The following is steps to get
you well on your way to make an extra $5, $10, or even more very day, for free, not to mention
special prizes and daily bonuses. Ready to get started? Let's go.....

Step 1: Log into your ClixSense and here is your referral url by the way:
(YES, go get their referral url and give it to them......YES you got it, you know their ref number)

Step 2: Complete your profiles and enter your payout option
(make sure you have entered your profile and your payout info correctly because you'll be making
lots of money at ClixSense)

Step 3: Walk through the Proof of Payouts at the Forum
(go to the forum and look at all the money everyone is making, YOU can get paid too as early as
THIS WEEK)

The above is an example.

You have to point people into what they need to do or they often feel overwhelmed. They can
get thru the enrollment page just fine. In the mean time, the kids are screaming, hubby wants
his supper, the cat just barfed a hairball, the dog needs walking......and hands go in the air and
say oh the heck with this site, it looks confusing now that I am in here, I don't know what to do,
maybe another day I will check it out.

IF only, they had your simple step by step welcome message.

Guess what?

Your first little welcome message with your simple 3 or 4 steps, include this:

PS. Save this message and after completing the above steps, simply reply and I will send you steps
5, 6, and 7.

You may also want to include a special section of your welcome message to the :

Advertiser

Interesting in advertising at ClixSense? This section of my message is for you. The following is the
ad options available to you and info on purchasing plus using accumulated earnings for advertising.

Option 1 ClixGrid .....bla bla bla bla

Option 2 PTC .... bla bla bla bla

The easier you make it for people, the more results you will see.

random rants and raves » Post #17

Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:36 in General Talk

wolfie34 wrote: My fault logic was to promote Clixsense on other PTC sites that use grids like Clixsense does...

I gave up Neobux, the upgrade alone is extortionate, and I got referrals and like you said they disappeared, I only concentrate on promoting Clixsense now, I don't bother promoting any other site

Getting a referral is gold dust

Getting a referral that clicks is a miracle

Getting one to continue clicking is like winning the lottery!

I emailed all my referrals here at Clixsense, told them I was available to help, answer any questions and impart knowledge that I myself have learnt from Clixsense, gave them my details

Guess how many responded...

ZERO!

I can't do any more...

Yes I am sure they were all sitting at their email account with baited breath just waiting on
your email message alone and nothing more. :mrgreen:

I truly wouldn't know what to tell you on that because in reality, you haven't displayed any real details.

You say you sent them an email but you did not display the email message you sent, how you sent it,
or anything about it.

I guess I will post something about this in regards to how to get your refs to respond....look for it in a
few minutes in the general discussion area of the forum.

Where theres a will, there's a way - gaining refs » Post #8

Thu Oct 10, 2013 09:21 in General Talk

wolfie34 wrote: I emailed all my referrals, telling them I was on hand to help them with anything, any questions about Clixsense, advice, and I was willing to give my time and my help for FREE...

Not one referral responded out of 40....

Either the emails I sent never got to them, or they ended up with spam.

Or I have 40 bots or fake referrals in my downline

sheesh

You can take a horse to water but try making it drink :lol:

Absolutely would not be bots.

Question » Post #2

Thu Oct 10, 2013 09:05 in General Talk

The best time is the time you decide you want to make more money.

What a joke » Post #2

Wed Oct 09, 2013 18:08 in General Talk

This is the general support category in the forum and I don't see a question in your post so I will move this to the general discussions category.

Where theres a will, there's a way - gaining refs » Post #3

Wed Oct 09, 2013 16:39 in General Talk

Well you know, most people are not going to bother doing that.

However, there are certainly people that will.

Some people are too shy to do that or think of it as something they would not succeed at.
Reality is, it would be very easy and in fact, could be a lot of fun and even could make some new friends.

In this day and age a lot of people are unemployed, looking for ways to make money or supplement
what money they are making.

Down the road a ways from me is a little country store and some buildings that are empty. There
is a lady one summer that put one tanning bed in there and a couple of exercise bikes. You wouldn't
believe the women that were coming and going out of that place every day. She made some pretty
good money and enough to go on and open up a tanning salon/exercise room, in the down town district.

So it's just all about the 'will' and what you want to do.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 12, 2020 12:45:48 EST