Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

About offers: videos » Post #6

Thu Sep 06, 2012 01:11 in General Talk

There is not any intrusion. Some of them will want you to give them a 'like' but many you can even skip past all that.

Less Expenses. Retire at age 35 » Post #6

Wed Sep 05, 2012 19:56 in General Talk

Eh, I guess it's always something no matter where you live. Errrr, wonder what the name of that island is that actor fellow was on? Could always go there, no tax. Gotta build your own bathroom, tho. :mrgreen:

Happy birthday to me!! » Post #2

Wed Sep 05, 2012 16:09 in General Talk

Happy 29th birthday!

Oh the joy of being 29 years old! You are but a spring chicken, so enjoy your birthday with all the gusto you can muster as it will only arrive this one time.

:P :thumbup:

About offers: videos » Post #2

Wed Sep 05, 2012 16:04 in General Talk

So what is stopping you? You can watch videos where ever you want, of course, unless your mom or spouse or someone in your household does not allow you to.

In regards to videos that may appear in offers from time to time, they are not all Facebook videos. In fact, most of them are not that have appeared thus far.

8 levels » Post #7

Tue Sep 04, 2012 19:53 in General Talk

heart1968 wrote: I have a question regarding the levels 2-8 for premium members. What commissions/benefits do we get from levels 2-8? I can't quite understand what is explained on the program details regarding this.

You earn a commission on every one of them that upgrade.

Payments » Post #4

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 in General Talk

WeakestLinkFan976 wrote: Hmm, I wonder why I didn't get my payout. I did the payout before the Monday. I wonder what happened.

You have not explained anything or stated that your payout information is entered correctly or not.

Payouts are not done monthly. Payouts are done every week on Monday evenings USA eastern time zone, to those members that requested payout.

As a free member, you can cash out every time you have accumulated at least $8.
As a premium member, you can cash out every time you have accumulated at least $6.
If you are choosing the check payout option, you'll need to accumulate more, specific to your country locale.

There are several payout options available to choose. Make sure you have gone through your profile and payout information and entered your payout of choice. They cannot pay you if you have not entered the information or entered the information incorrectly.

If all your payment information is entered correctly, and you have earned the minimum stated, and you cashed out, you will be paid as stated. If you're still having an issue, you need to submit a support ticket.

Did you know? » Post #149

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 in General Talk

bmgj wrote: well, do they work out of an apartment, trailor, or even a city park. Suerly not a park. And, how bout thumb pictures. I would like to know with home I'm dealing with. Clixsense has answered every question I've asked them, except this one about the thumb pictures, and what kind of roof they work under. I'm a member of another business, and I do know where they are, and what the building looks like, and who the president is, their ph. number. So clixsense, how bout them pictures.

ClixSense is a free to earn GPT program which is Incorporated. Members can choose to upgrade for a yearly fee of $17. The optional yearly upgrade fee of $17 may be paid out of the member earnings accumulated.

CliixSense has been operating legitimately online for over 5 years.

Why you want to see their house, is beyond me. As far as I know, ClixSense does not have a building per se. This isn't Walmart or Amway. Staff is primarily family and additional staff are located in various parts of the world, such as programmers, in countries also outside the USA.

Did you know? » Post #146

Tue Sep 04, 2012 03:45 in General Talk

bmgj wrote: well then, where do they do their business. And I for one don't know who they are.

They do their business online.

It's also a good idea to read the information on the website. 'daxserver' has posted the website link to the 'About ClixSense' page. There you will locate their location and physical business address.

Did you know? » Post #143

Tue Sep 04, 2012 01:13 in General Talk

bmgj wrote: clixsense says they don't hide behind a privacy protect, that we know who they are. well, I'm sorry to say, I don't know why is in charge of clixsense. I've contacted clixsense a few times, asking them to create a picture of their building, and thumb pictures of the staff, but haven't seen anything of the building, or the staff. if clixsense is proud of their business, they aught to show of their building, and their staff.

Why? As far as I know, they don't have a building. And yes, everyone knows who they are.

Less Expenses. Retire at age 35 » Post #4

Mon Sep 03, 2012 16:42 in General Talk

How old are you Darkstar2 and what ya doing over there in Canada? Have you always lived there?

Less Expenses. Retire at age 35 » Post #2

Sun Sep 02, 2012 21:35 in General Talk

Ya think?

Advertising... » Post #2

Sat Sep 01, 2012 22:03 in General Talk

It just depends on what you are advertising, how well the site is laid out, who you are targeting, what type of ad you purchased (how long of an ad it is) etc etc etc

I know often we may think that 2,000 ad credits is a lot but in reality, it's not.

I can tell you the longer timer is on the ad, the greater the results as a norm. Of course, a whole lot comes more into play than just the timer.

making more money » Post #2

Sat Sep 01, 2012 20:29 in General Talk

Everyone you sponsor, is on your first level.
Everyone your first level sponsors, is on your second level.
Everyone your second level sponsors, is on your third level.
This continues thru 8 levels.

You cannot force people to be active. Sending those you sponsor, a welcome message, explaining the various ways they can earn at ClixSense, is a good idea which may generate your referrals to participate. Just keep in mind, not everyone is going to take action. Some will. Some won't.

There are various tips posted in the forums in regards to how to advertise your ClixSense, various resources that are available out there to use to advertise your ClixSense, etc.

A little trivia for you » Post #1

Sat Sep 01, 2012 03:10 in Hungarian

One of my favorite actors of all time is 'Peter Lorre'. For you younger generation that may not know, Peter Lorre was born in Hungary.

Watch the old 1931 movie some time 'M'. That is the name of the movie 'M'.

I especially liked him in the movie 'Arsenic and Old Lace'.

Peter Lorre was born in Rózsahegy, Hungary.

I'd have to say, he was one of the best actors of all time.

Won Twice on CLixgrid!!!! » Post #20

Fri Aug 31, 2012 16:30 in Your Stats

lenrique1979 wrote: :lol: I liked that because I think the same way. It's a shame we can't make quadruple twins out of ourselves!

Quote:You never know Valerie, maybe there's someone just like you on Australia or Sweden. :lol:

thank you for posting on this topic, is nice to talk to people like you and SathishMagleena. You give so much knowledge to all of us who just started on Clixsense, thanks again both of you.

:thumbup:

Maybe there is someone like us in Mexico. Wait! There is, it's YOU! :mrgreen:

Keep promoting and you'll get some good team members. Takes some time.

Won Twice on CLixgrid!!!! » Post #17

Fri Aug 31, 2012 15:41 in Your Stats

lenrique1979 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Your welcome lenrique1979 . since you have a blog then try some Free Classified Advertising Portals . sure you may get some referrals there . i know some of the top 50 sponsors have only a website or a blog and they use these Free Classified Advertising Portals to gain referrals . you may want to try them too ;)

Thanks Friend, thanks a lot!!!

Feels like i just found gold!!!! :thumbup:

i will start working on the free ads again, i tried on local ads and it does work, but but, the really hard part of this is convincing the people to keep working. Like i say to my self, i just need to find 5 people like me, or better to make money, cause the chain of this is endless, 5 people get 5, know you have 30 people working, and so on, you do the math. Hope one day i can achieve this.

Thanks again, :thumbup: SathishMagleena :thumbup:

:lol: I liked that because I think the same way. It's a shame we can't make quadruple twins out of ourselves!

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #68

Fri Aug 31, 2012 13:58 in General Talk

Ok I've opened an eversave account and will see if I see the plus sign now....I do see an arrow sign on the right.

Ok now I see what you are talking about.....the plus sign.

Here is where you have me confused....you say you want 'that ftp'.

You need to have your server FTP in order to upload to your server/hosting.
Otherwise, you can upload to something else, such as flkr, etc.

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #67

Fri Aug 31, 2012 13:53 in General Talk

I don't have a plus sign at the bottom of either corner.

I did find these sites:

atariboy | skitch.com

and

Saving and Sharing Images in Skitch for Mac

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #65

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:42 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote:
valerie wrote: Yes I use it but I have never tried the 'share' as I usually upload images to my server.

Can you provide me the settings for the FTP upload?
I can't seem to get the FTP one to work.

I don't have any of that. I don't see the image you displayed above. I do see that I can sign up for 'evernote' which must be what you have done in order to use 'share'.

I always place images on my desktop and if I need the image online, I upload it to my own server.

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #63

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 in General Talk

Yes I use it but I have never tried the 'share' as I usually upload images to my server.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2019 14:25:35 EST