Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

My colonoscopy today » Post #17

Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:52 in General Talk

One of the worse things I guess I have ever seen was a little old lady many years ago, in a nursing home
I worked at. That was way back in the mid 70's. I worked the midnight shift and made $2.01 an hour. :lol:

I don't know if it was because it was the 70's or because I was young, but It does not seem the word 'cancer'
was mentioned much.

Anyway, the little old lady was not much more than bones. I don't remember her age.
She had brain cancer and half her head was gone. I would help the nurse as she changed
the little old ladies bandages. I could actually peer into the inside of her head. It didn't just
shock me, it amazed me. How could this woman live with half her head gone? She did get
very strong pain meds and I do remember she was the only patient in the nursing home that
received a special pain med....I can't remember the name of it at this moment. The lady was
rather coherent in that she knew our names, what was going on, etc. Most the time she slept
because if she was awake, she was in pain, so on came the meds to knock her out again.

Not just me, but all of us use to pray that when we came into work the next night, we'd hear
that she had died. I think all of us prayed for her death.

Well you know, there is so much stuff today that was not here all that long ago and we don't
know how all this new stuff is going to impact our health. Look at me, I've been working online
for 15 years and a whole lot of that time was spent online many hours every day and some times
all day and all night!

IF I get a disease, I am going to sue 'Radio Shack' 'Dell' 'Gateway' 'Apple' ..... and more! :mrgreen:

Old black man that was first foreman at TVA » Post #1

Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:38 in General Talk

I was watching on the documentary channel (tv) about the TVA and the people that lived there before it
was the TVA. For those that don't know, the TVA stands for Tennessee Valley Authority. Back during
President Roosevelt's time, he signed in the TVA. What this did was take a huge amount of land that
spans thru 14 USA states. Mostly known as Appalachian country. Anyway, way back then, a lot was
done in regards to making dams, keeping lands for nature. Mostly poor people lived in the land areas
that was set to be the TVA. So all these people were bought out by the government, to relocate.

To get to the point, what I will never forget is an old black man in the documentary and what he said.
He was very young, poor family, no opportunities in sight. He said the TVA brought opportunities and
brought people out of poverty. He was hired to work on the build of the famous Norris Dam and eventually
worked his way up to a Foreman.....the FIRST ever black foreman at the Norris Dam and perhaps any
where at that time. Here is the cool thing he said......

'I think of my children as messengers to a time I will never know'

How cool is that?

I think that must be one of the coolest things I have ever heard someone say.

My frist post need strategy to learn » Post #2

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 in General Talk

That's a lot to do with it......experience.

The more you do, the more you understand how to do them.

My colonoscopy today » Post #15

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 in General Talk

I worked in health care just about all my life. I have a tad of insight of what goes on.

My daughter that had breast cancer, had her surgery at Vanderbilt in Nashville.
Due to her age, they ask her to participate in research study and she agreed.
She did learn a lot from that study and one thing is that she inherited two recessive genes.
Normally, a person might inherit one recessive gene from one parent. In her case, she
inherited one recessive gene from me and one recessive gene from her father. Exactly
why she got breast cancer, who knows!

My colonoscopy today » Post #12

Mon Mar 18, 2013 00:34 in General Talk

Cant say as I totally agree with you in regards to chemo and such. Also I don't think chemo is as bad as it was in years past. But I do understand what you're saying.

My oldest daughter had breast cancer at the age of 27 and she had chemo.

Yes I some times wonder how much medical advancement they keep from us. Some people say why would they do that. Several reasons as I see it. Money for starters. Population for seconds.

I am a firm believer that a lot of surgeries are needless and there may be more misdiagnosis then we'd care to believe.

My colonoscopy today » Post #9

Sun Mar 17, 2013 16:02 in General Talk

I can't say that I am thrilled to go to a doctor nor am I thrilled to go to the dentist.
He's a good dentist but it's not something I am thrilled about doing. I must say, I
was probably in and out of the colonoscopy center faster than I am in and out of the
dental office.

The top 5 cancer killers in order, in the USA are:

1 Lung
2 Colon
3 Breast
4 Pancreatic
5 Prostate

No, I didn't feel anything during the colonoscopy. I was out like a light!

My colonoscopy today » Post #7

Sat Mar 16, 2013 14:43 in General Talk

Now wait a second.

I don't think it's always a good idea to have a colonoscopy.

There are some risks involved with a colonoscopy but these risks are minimal if you truly need
to have the procedure. What I mean to say is.....if you are over 50 years old, you may need to
have a colonoscopy......if you are having problems or noticing changes from your norm......if you
are experiencing bleeding......if you have family that have had colon cancer or other colon issues.....
if you eat a lot of red meat, don't drink water, eat unhealthy, etc.

I mean, I wouldn't tell everyone to run out and have a colonoscopy immediately. I would tell them
the above and to check with their primary care doctor to see if the test is something they should have
now.

Referral - BIG Hint for You - Give it Away! » Post #1

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 in General Talk

If you don't have it, go get it, then give it away.

For example, ask yourself some of these questions:

-What do people like to do?
-What do people eat?
-What do people collect?
-What do people do at their work place?
-What hobbies do people have?

It's best to focus on what you know.

Let me give you an example......

I like to collect glass jars. I like to put things in jars. I like to decorate jars.
Jars are nice for gifts. Jars are nice for decor. Jars are nice for storing.
Ok, I am not alone, there are others that like jars. What do jar people
want? They want jars, they want nice jars, they want ideas for jars,
they want the best deals for jars, they want to save money on jars, etc.

So what do I do and what has that got to do with ClixSense?
Glad you ask.

I might do something like this......

Spending a lot of money on Jars?
I have the solution.
There's a free site I am a member of that pays me to do simple things.
It takes only minutes of my time daily.
It gives me plenty of extra money that I can spend for jars.
Here is my link ............ (CS link)
After joining, contact me for some great jar ideas and how to make the most money in the free to earn program. My email address is.....

That's an example. Can you see what I did in the above example?

-I focused on something I like and I know others like
-I targeted to people that like jars
-I caught the attention of people that like jars
-I'm helping people that like jars, get more jars and save money on jars
-I'm GIVING SOME THINGS AWAY to those people that like jars (free program to make money for more jars AND my jar ideas)
-I'm having THEM CONTACT ME. I'm not chasing them down. They'll chase me down if they want my jar ideas and want to know how to make the most of their CS membership so they can buy more jars.

Firstly, ask yourself the questions above. You may realize you enjoy cooking and for some
great recipes to give away...... NEED A NEW ROASTER....GET FREE MONEY HERE.

You have to think out of the box some times.
When a program like ClixSense become so popular, some times it can help a lot, to think out of the box,
to gain new referrals. Target people's wants, then give it to them.

My colonoscopy today » Post #5

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 in General Talk

mehavenomemory wrote: Good thing to do where ever you are... If you are able to get one.. Get one done.. And the Prep is the worse.. :thumbup:

Yes it is, the prep is the worse.

Thanks everyone!

My colonoscopy today » Post #1

Fri Mar 15, 2013 17:42 in General Talk

In the USA, colon cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the cancers.
Funny because it is also one of the most preventable.

If you are age 50 or over, you may want to discuss with your doctor, having a colonoscopy.

I was having some issues is why I had the colonoscopy. I did not take those issues lightly.
Always listen to your body. It was found I had internal hemorrhoids and two polyps. The
polyps were removed during the procedure and two biopsies will be performed on each.
However, according to the doctor, it was the internal hemorrhoids causing my bleeding.

Of course, I won't know full results until the biopsies reports come in, in about ten days.

I want you to know, the colonoscopy procedure was a breeze. I'd prefer to have a colonoscopy
any day rather than go to the dentist! Seriously, the only bad thing about having a colonoscopy,
is the prep the day before and it's not so bad really.

I watched this before I had the colonoscopy, just to get me in a good mood:

Steve Martin - King Tut (Live 1979) - YouTube

That is not a ref link.

Remember, if you are in the USA and you are age 50 or older, strongly consider this procedure.

advertise » Post #2

Thu Mar 07, 2013 18:56 in General Talk

Hello

A good idea is to submit a support ticket with any issues you might have about your ad purchase.

Just because a person advertises, does not mean that person is going to get takers for his offers.
Know what I mean?

Coke Cola advertises every day, almost every where it seems, but not everyone buys Coke Cola.

The key to good advertising is good adverts, good targeting, receptiveness, and longevity.
So, focus on making a very good page, attract the viewers eye, target your offer to those people that are more probable to take up the offer, repeat the ad as much as possible and keep the ad in front of the viewer for as long as possible.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #17

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 in General Talk

tehpau wrote: Can anyone explain why do I get about 15 ads only per day? How come you guys get 30-40 ads?

I am a premium member.

I really wouldn't know because I don't have a crystal ball, but I can guess.

Viewing/Clicking ads, means you have to be online to view them when they are available.
Therefore, it could be you are not checking often to view the ads.
In addition, advertisers some times target their ads to specific countries, etc.

Who is Becki? » Post #2

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 in General Talk

Probably a wife or daughter

HOW TO - THOUGH PAYPAL » Post #4

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 in General Talk

aiazen wrote: can i pay though paypal without using my credit card or bank account?

Yes, If you have funds in your paypal account.

You can also upgrade using your earnings in accumulated in ClixSense.

Woooo!! » Post #2

Sat Mar 02, 2013 20:03 in General Talk

Congrats!

Has anyone adopted a pet from the captcha? » Post #2

Sat Mar 02, 2013 20:02 in General Talk

Yes they have. I don't remember at the moment which members but there has been at least one or two
members reported adopting an animal after seeing it here.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #9

Sat Mar 02, 2013 16:00 in General Talk

25 1 5 20 16 42 $ 0.0200 $ 0.0500 $ 0.1000 $ 0.0160 $ 0.1860
26 - 9 15 8 32 - $ 0.0900 $ 0.0750 $ 0.0080 $ 0.1730
27 - 9 25 9 43 - $ 0.0900 $ 0.1250 $ 0.0090 $ 0.2240
28 - 5 21 7 33 - $ 0.0500 $ 0.1050 $ 0.0070 $ 0.1620
Mar 2013
1 - 13 19 8 40 - $ 0.1300 $ 0.0950 $ 0.0080 $ 0.2330
2 - 7 7 10 24 - $ 0.0700 $ 0.0350 $ 0.0100 $ 0.1150
Totals

The above is my PTC ad stats for today thus far and the past several days.
As you can see, on the 25th I viewed 42 ads, the 26th 32 ads, the 27th 43 ads,
and so on. Today, I've viewed 24 ads thus far.

MY 3 Payment » Post #2

Sat Mar 02, 2013 15:42 in Payment Proofs

I denied this image once already so please do not post it again unless you edit your email address from it.

Images canNOT have your email address not reference number.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #7

Sat Mar 02, 2013 15:40 in General Talk

I just explained how it is worth upgrading. That is what my topic is about. I explained it and even relayed the proof.

Now then in regards to how many ads an upgraded/premium member gets per day, that answer is truly NOT in stone.

For example, yesterday I think it was, I clicked over FORTY ads.

No one can truly answer the question 'how many ads do you get a day?'......no one can really answer that.
The reason being, the amount of ads are also based on the amount of advertisers purchases daily.

In addition, all ads are not equal in earnings. It's one thing to click 40 ads at 1 cent an ad and a totally
different amount would arrive at 40 ads at half cent each. So as you can see, it's not always the NUMBER of ADS
per se, it is the EARNING AMOUNT of each ad.

However, any way you look at it, my stats cannot be denied. Also, if you look around here at others, some
that earned on their clicks only without any referrals BEFORE there was other ways to earn here, you would
know that they made very good profit in a year compared to the cost of upgrading.

I'm just trying to relay to all those members that come here, wondering if it is worth it to upgrade, well in
regards to money, the answer is absolutely YES. In regards to whether the member is going to sit back and
do anything after upgrading, as in viewing ads, that is up to each of them of which I have not a crystal ball to
know what they do or don't do or what is worth it to them to do or not to do.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #1

Sat Mar 02, 2013 13:44 in General Talk

I joined CS two or three weeks after it launched in Feb of 2007. I have been an upgraded member since I joined.

There have been months, years, that I did not click/view the ads on a regular basis.
So take that into strong consideration when doing the math.

As of this moment, for my own ad views:

My PTC Clicks today 22 total 39,127 earned $330.4640

I can say that, almost exactly 6 years to date, I have made over $330 viewing ads at CS.
That is nothing else, simply clicking and viewing ads myself.

I can honestly say, looking back, that amount of earnings could have easily been doubled since there was
a lot of times I did not view ads.

Rounding off to $600, I'd have to say that anyone serious about making money at CS, as an upgraded member,
can make about $100 a year, viewing ads, even IF they did absolutely nothing else, no referrals, nada but
viewing ads! EVEN IF we were to take that way down and look only at what I have earned over the course of
6 years viewing ads, we see that averages out to way over $50 per year.

Bottomline, if you want to make money at clixsense and make very good profit, you really should upgrade.
Upgrading does not mean doing nothing. It means upgrading every year, clicking the ads every day as your
time allows, you will in fact make good profits even with 0 referrals.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:49:38 EST