Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

clixsense address/phone info's ? » Post #6

Fri May 24, 2013 11:18 in General Talk

AFHot wrote:
valerie wrote: About: About Us - ClixSense

any official office phone number.... my dear.............. :?:

I don't think they post their phone number and they do have a support ticket system.

Understand this is an online program that sells online advertising. This is not a shoe store or a clothing
store or selling any tangible shipped products. There is no lost or stolen packages or anything of that sort.
ClixSense is a family owned company.

clixsense address/phone info's ? » Post #2

Thu May 23, 2013 22:13 in General Talk

Direct Referals.... » Post #2

Wed May 22, 2013 23:12 in General Talk

Even if they did, you wouldn't get any anyway.

I'm Back! » Post #3

Wed May 22, 2013 10:03 in General Talk

Welcome back! :P

a body help me? » Post #2

Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 in General Talk

To increase your commissions, you need to work viewing ads every day, doing daily tasks and daily offers.
You can also refer others.

questions about survey » Post #2

Sat May 18, 2013 23:34 in General Talk

This is ClixSense and you are paid your cashout request as a free member each time you have earned a minimum of eight dollars.

Problem doing Surveys... » Post #6

Tue May 14, 2013 14:34 in Hindi

All we can do is guess because we don't know your personal history and we don't want to know.
That sounds kind of weird but I don't mean it in a mean way. I mean that you should not tell us on this forum your private information.

For example, you are in India and since you are in India, you won't see as many offers and surveys to do as those in the USA, UK, Canada. There are still surveys/offers/videos that you may get to do from time to time. So this does not mean you won't get any at all. It just means that it won't be as frequent or as many.

The reason why you are getting a message 'survey closed' could be due to several reasons.
Often that can be a message displayed to those that have been banned from a survey company.
It can also simply mean they don't have any surveys targeted for you due to your country and/or other stats.

What you MIGHT be able to do is contact SSI directly and simply ask them nicely, what the problem is.

Problems with moderators » Post #16

Mon May 13, 2013 07:59 in General Talk

There is a support ticket system as you are aware of and moderators can be reported thru it directly to admins.

Problems with moderators » Post #14

Sat May 11, 2013 20:41 in General Talk

MJWPro wrote:
ErinAvery wrote: What was your old avatar?

It was my company logo... had been there since I joined (Oct 12).

A moderator reported your so called company logo avatar, months ago, and ClixSense admin removed it.
I may be wrong but I thought that admin relayed to the member, the avatar was removed and why.
More recently, you placed the same logo avatar again.

I'll ask admin, so that I will know, if the member is in fact notified of avatar removal, because I am not positive on that.

In regards to rules, some may not be real self explanatory to you, especially if you have not utilized forums online very much, especially forums such as this in which ClixSense and members make money by viewing advertisers ads, offers, etc.

As I have stated, moderators for the most part, rule in regards to what they think should be edited, warned, reported.

Just for the record, I don't care what you think of me. I'm a volunteer moderator and try my best to help members here as my time allows. I'm not here to argue and I'm not here to put anyone down in any way whatsoever. I am here because ClixSense is a good, honest company, in which members can earn extra money in their spare time. For the most part, all the moderators have the same investment. The investment of helping members that are seeking help and keeping out spammers and questionable posts, to say the least. There are thousands of members in ClixSense, and it's not an easy task to be a moderator here.

I will tell you one last time, If I feel you are promoting in these forums in any shape, form, or fashion, I will edit your post and/or submit a warning to you. The same goes for everyone. You're not special in that regards.

I'm fed up with ClixGrid » Post #15

Sat May 11, 2013 05:43 in General Talk

The thing that is forgotten in this topic is the advertiser. It's important to support the advertisers because without them, there would not be a CS. However, you are not forced to click in the grid. It is optional.

ClixGrind mat. statistics » Post #2

Sat May 11, 2013 05:31 in General Talk

I don't know but it's not like physical money behind doors. :P

Problems with moderators » Post #6

Sat May 11, 2013 05:22 in General Talk

FYI moderators cannot remove members avatars.

Problems with moderators » Post #4

Fri May 10, 2013 19:40 in General Talk

Your posts are uncalled for and actually, we as moderators, have more than once had to report you or edit your topics.

Moderators here are actually very nice but I am so bad and mean and cruel you might want to call the internet police!

Seriously, moderators use their own common sense and decisions for the most part, in regards to member posts.

If you ever have an issue with a moderator, there is the support ticket system in which you can contact admin and voice your complaint.

By the way, I am giving you a warning about your avatar. If memory serves me correct, you were told already once before to remove it which you did but now it's back again. I did not submit a warning on your avatar since you have changed it since my posting.

help me » Post #2

Fri May 10, 2013 11:50 in General Talk

All you need to do is read thru the website, click on everything, read how it works.
I also suggest reading the FAQ's.

You can earn money several ways such as clicking/viewing ads, completing surveys and offers, viewing videos, completing tasks, and more.

What do you do for a living? » Post #8

Thu May 09, 2013 19:54 in General Talk

My post is not a rant. It is information for all members that read this thread.
As the previous moderator stated to you and myself, relaying your company name is not allowed just like posting your company name on your avatar is not allowed, etc, etc, etc.

Topic is locked.

What do you do for a living? » Post #6

Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 in General Talk

Here is the jest of it, ClixSense is a company that pays it's members for viewing advertisements and additional ways to earn too. However, any way you look at it, someone is paying ClixSense to display their ads. It is not fair to the advertiser for members to promote their programs, companies, blogs, websites, contact details, etc., freely. What would be the point of advertisers paying for ad displays when they could go to the forum and advertise for free? And then what would be the point of ClixSense being a business at all, when it would become nothing more than a free for all forum in which no one would take anyone serious?

So bottom-line, it's just common sense. The forums here are not for promoting in any shape form or fashion. The forums here are for members to learn about ClixSense, how it works, how they can earn. The forums are also a great way to keep updated on ClixSense happenings, new implements, additional ways to earn, by reading the updates and news sections. The forums are also a great way to get answers to not so difficult questions by utilizing the support forums here. Another great aspect of the ClixSense forums is the fact members can display their earnings and payouts which relays to newer members and potential members ClixSense is an honest company. There is also the general discussions in which members can have a little fun, play their word games, and ask questions in general.

Since you've been a member for several months, have made over 50 posts, you should be well aware of the forum rules.

And u thought ur puter skills are bad » Post #1

Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 in General Talk

Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A white one...
Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?

Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it..

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11.
Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
Tech support: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
Tech support: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
Customer: ! OK
Tech support: Did the keyboard come with you?
Customer: Yes
Tech support: That means the keyboard is not plugged in.
Customer: I can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five dots.
Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer: Netscape.
Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer: Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer..
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
Tech support: How may I help you?
Customer: I'm writing my first email.
Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it?
This one and the next are our personal favorites!
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
Customer: 'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.'
And last but not least!
Tech support: 'Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
Customer: I don't have a P.
Tech support: On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: What do you mean?
Tech support: 'P'.....on your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #7

Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 in General Talk

You're welcome!

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #5

Tue Apr 30, 2013 16:57 in General Talk

Help me in finding this movie - Martial Arts genre » Post #4

Tue Apr 30, 2013 16:52 in General Talk

Maybe 'Dragon'.

Also, if you think it is a newer movie, it could be one of the crazy 'Quentin Tarantino' movies.
There is one i know of he did called 'Iron Fists'.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:22:28 EST